中医院的MR roomMR检查是什么意思思?

room是什么意思_room在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
room是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
room是什么意思 room在线翻译 room什么意思 room的意思 room的翻译 room的解释 room的发音 room的同义词 room的反义词 room的例句 room的相关词组
room英 [ru:m] 美 [rum, r?m] 第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:room 基本解释911查询·英语单词名词房间; 空间; 余地; 房间里所有的人及物动词租房,合住; 为…提供住处; 投宿,住宿; 留…住宿手机查看room的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 room 即可room 相关例句名词1. There is still room for improvement.&&&&还有改进的余地。2. There's room for improvement in your work.&&&&你的工作还有改进的余地。3. The comp there is room for improvement, however.&&&&这篇作文还不错,不过还可以改进。4. 4. Come and see me in my rooms this evening.&&&&今天晚上请到我家来看我。room 情景对话询问roomA:Any other questions?&&&&&&还有没有其他问题?room的反义词B:When is (check-out time/ breakfast finished/ the karaoke room open)?&&&&&&什么时候(退房/不再供应早餐/卡拉OK房开始)?旅游A:Do you have a (single/ double/ triple) room available?&&&&&&你们有一间(单人房/双人房/三人房)吗?B:For how many nights?&&&&&&住几个晚上?要求提供服务A:Room service. May I help you?&&&&&&客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?B:Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.&&&&&&是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?A:Certainly. Hold on, please.&&&&&&当然可以,请稍等。B:What room are you in, sir?&&&&&&先生,您住几号房?A:This is Mr. Wu in Room 405.&&&&&&我在405房间,姓巫。B:Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.&&&&&&好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。room 网络解释1. 1. 室:房间、室 (Room)Fl. (楼房的)层 (Floor)来自一个地名Bruis或Braose,它是法国瑟堡(Cherbourg)附近的村庄. 据说,村里有一个庄主,取名叫Bruis,当诺尔曼人征服英国时,他们的子孙征服者来到英国,并把这姓名也传入英国. 后来,2. 2. 存储空间:1.基于信号量操作把数据元素写入到共享FIFO缓冲区(100)中 的方法,包括以下步骤: a)判断FIFO缓冲区(100)中是否有存储空间(room)可以用于在 其中存储数据元素; b)如果在步骤a)中已经判断出在所述FIFO缓冲区(100)中没 有可用的存储空间(room),room 双语例句1. 1. Refreshing qualities of the natural feeling of elegance, color carbonation bamboo flooring, colors like deep, more noble, calm or deep or shallow, able to highlight the distinctive style and taste, warm the room if the e-配上quality bamboo flooring, A return to more natural feeling.&&&&天然本色感觉清爽雅致,碳化色竹地板,颜色略深,更显高贵、沉稳或深或浅,皆能突显出与众不同的格调与品味,温馨的居室如果能配上优质的辰宝竹地板,更有一种回归自然的感觉。2. David was looking through the window of the interview room and his jaw nearly hit the floor!&&&&David在采访室的玻璃外看着里面,他的下巴几乎要掉到地上了!3. 3. No, no, no. I saw someone in the viewing room.&&&&不是,我在观刑室看到了个人4. As the Warden turns to leave, Lincoln asks Pope who was in the viewing room for his execution.&&&&狱长转身准备离开,Lincoln 向他询问,在行刑时观刑室里的都是些什么人。5. 5. Lincoln`s jaw tightens. He scans the people in the viewing room.&&&&Lincoln 的颈部紧绷,他扫视了一下观刑室的访客。6. Once she`s gone, Lincoln, still in shock, asks Michael if he saw the man in the room.&&&&等她走后,Lincoln 仍然惊魂未定,他问 Michael 是否看到观刑室的那个人。7. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D7. There were only a few people in the viewing room, Michael contends, and why would their father return now, nearly thirty years after he left them?&&&&只有那么几个人在观刑室里,并且 Michael 强调,为什么他们的父亲在离开他们差不多30年后,选择现在这个时间回来?8. 8. The rent is too high. I have to join in with another one to rent the room.&&&&房租太高了,我不得不和另一个人合伙租这间房。9. 9. I want to rent one suite or one apartment with bedroom and living room.&&&&我想租一间小套房或是一房一厅的公寓。10. 10. If you want to still saty here, I can ask our manager to arrange a better room.&&&&如果你还要住一晚,我就请经理给你安排一个好一点的房间。11. For other people it is not possible to preserve their favorite alcoholic drink in the fridge because there is no room for it.&&&&&&对于其他人民,因为没有它的,室保存他们在冰箱的喜爱的酒精饮料是不可能的。12. North Garden real estate in the city Fenglin and two others will be purchased harmony Chengbei room of choice.&&&&&&北花园房地产市峰林,另外两名将购买和谐城北的选择余地。13. 13. Only have troubles while woke up in the middle of night, stayed in the outsize bed, stared at the similar hotel guest room ceiling, and not to resemble which country I was that day.&&&&&&将近三十天之内的行程里在亚洲国家之间兜著圈子狂赶通告整整飞了十几 14或19班次老了已经记不清楚了!14. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination.&&&&&&在这间房子里,你们将领略圣术的奥妙15. 15. Yi Hong was most skeptical about the art of divination but the proof was right there before her eyes. It left no room for argument.&&&&&&衣红最不信邪,但眼前指证历历,她连狡辩的余地都没有。16. For instance. Perhaps it is because of the reason the light is dim, or the unique efficiency relaxed and releived of the happy joss stick produced in Xizang drifting of Tibet twittering, stay in room soon, people can feel tired out to stand up, sleep soundly and alleviate the pressure completely while being easy very.&&&&&&或许是由于光线昏暗的原因,抑或是呢喃的藏乐、飘荡着的藏香所独特的放松和舒缓的功效,呆在房间里不一会儿,人就会感到困顿起来,很容易就可以熟睡和彻底舒解压力。17. 17. Like an usual day we went to school, Toshie thought she could let kitties hanging around so she opened bedroom's door let cats could take a walk(Adan was locked in my room alone). But after I came home, I saw Toshie hold Margaret and 2ndKen and little-Ken crying, I asked her what's wrong. And realize that 2nd-Ken and little-Ken super running in the house, and crashed the jossand joss stick.&&&&&&有一天一如往常我们去上学,我妹想说可以让小猫们在家里走来走去,所以房门开了一点就如平常一样,结果我下课回来时,看见妹妹抱著马格丽特还有二健三健在房间里面哭,我询问之下才知道,二健三健在家里暴冲,结果把家里的菩萨的雕刻撞倒了。18. room的反义词18. The interface and reaction product between WCp and the matrix have been studied by using the modern analysis and measure methods. The property of thermal fatigue resistance of the composites has been tested, and behaviors of friction and wear under room tempreture have been tested.&&&&&&利用现代分析和测试技术研究了WC与基体之间的界面及反应产物,检验了复合材料的抗热疲劳性能,考察了常温下复合材料的磨擦磨损行为,并从理论上作了分析。19. In the morning he was aroused out of a pleasant dream by several men stirring about in the cold, cheerless room.&&&&&&早晨,他还在做着一个愉快的梦,几个人在这寒冷而凄凉的房间里走动,把他弄醒了。20. I'll be too busy having tea in our new tea room.&&&&&&我会在新的茶室忙着品茶。room 词典解释1. 房间;屋子;室;房间里的所有人&&&&A room is one of the separate sections or parts of the inside of a building. Rooms have their own walls, ceilings, floors, and doors, and are usually used for particular activities. You can refer to all the people who are in a room as the room .&&&&e.g. A minute later he excused himself and left the room...&&&&&&&&&&&一分钟之后,他说了声抱歉就离开了房间。&&&&e.g. Downstairs are two small rooms: a kitchen and a sitting room...&&&&&&&&&&&楼下是两个小房间:一个厨房和一个起居室。2. 私人房间(尤指卧室或办公室)&&&&If you talk about your room, you are referring to the room that you alone use, especially your bedroom at home or your office at work.&&&&e.g. If you're running upstairs, go to my room and bring down my sweater, please.&&&&&&&&&&&如果你上楼,麻烦到我的房间把我的毛衣拿下来。3. (宾馆的)房间&&&&A room is a bedroom in a hotel.&&&&e.g. Toni booked a room in an hotel not far from Arzfeld.&&&&&&&&&&&托妮在离阿茨费尔德不远的一家宾馆订了一个房间。4. 同住;合租&&&&If you room with someone, you share a rented room, apartment, or house with them, for example when you are a student.&&&&e.g. I had roomed with him in New Haven when we were both at Yale Law School.&&&&&&&&&&&我和他都在耶鲁法学院读书的时候,在纽黑文合租了一个房间。5. 空间;空地方&&&&If there is room somewhere, there is enough empty space there for people or things to be fitted in, or for people to move freely or do what they want to.&&&&e.g. There is usually room to accommodate up to 80 visitors...&&&&&&&&&&&那里通常可以住得下80位来客。&&&&e.g. There wasn't enough room in the baggage compartment for all the gear...&&&&&&&&&&&行李舱没有足够的空间放下所有的工具。6. 机会;余地;可能性&&&&If there is room for a particular kind of behaviour or action, people are able to behave in that way or to take that action.&&&&e.g. The intensity of the work left little room for personal grief or anxiety...&&&&&&&&&&&高强度的工作使人几乎没空去悲伤或者忧虑。&&&&e.g. Once the plaster was dry there was no room for correction...&&&&&&&&&&&一旦灰泥一干,就没有机会修改了。7. 作出改变的机会;回旋的余地&&&&If you have room for manoeuvre, you have the opportunity to change your plans if it becomes necessary or desirable.&&&&e.g. With an election looming, he has little room for manoeuvre.&&&&&&&&&&&随着大选临近,他几乎没有什么回旋的余地了。8. see also:ladies’men'standing room. to give something houseroom&&&& -> see You should use room or space to refer to an open or empty area. You do not use place as an uncount noun in this sense. Room is more likely to be used when you are talking about space inside an enclosed area. There's not enough room in the bathroom for both of us... Leave plenty of space between you and the car in front.room或space用来指开阔的地方或空地。不能用place作不可数名词表示该意思。room通常用于表示一个封闭的地方的内部空间:There's not enough room in the bathroom for both of us (浴室太小,容不下我们两个人),Leave plenty of space between you and the car in front (要和前面的车保持足够的距离)。room 单语例句room的解释1. With business travel picking up, room occupancy is catching up to last year's levels.2. Once handed the room access card, a " personal butler " will accompany the guests to the room and all the amenities.3. There is a butterfly in the room that wants to escape, and it follows the ceiling up and up over time.4. Anyone in need of help could press the call button outside the elevator, and working staff in the control room would provide service.5. These people should realize that the more counterfeit goods they buy, the less room quality national and multinational manufacturers have to establish their brands.6. Local officials just want to initially lower buying power, but leave room for sustainable development.7. The collection spent the next 15 years housed in a single room and could be seen only by appointment.8. By day we stayed in the main room where there was a cow dung stove.9. The grainy film appeared to have been taken in a room lit by daylight.10. The National has installed the piece in a darkened room lit only by the red glow of colored light bulbs and lampshades.room 英英释义noun1. an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling&&&&e.g. the rooms were very small but they had a nice view2. the people who are present in a room&&&&e.g. the whole room was cheering3. space for movement&&&&e.g. room to pass&&&&&&&&&&&make way for&&&&&&&&&&&hardly enough elbow room to turn around&&&&Synonym: 4. opportunity for&&&&e.g. room for improvement\u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006Dverb1. live and take one's meals at or in&&&&e.g. she rooms in an old boarding house&&&&Synonym: room是什么意思,room在线翻译,room什么意思,room的意思,room的翻译,room的解释,room的发音,room的同义词,room的反义词,room的例句,room的相关词组,room意思是什么,room怎么翻译,单词room是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号在线定制英文名用微信扫一扫51区攻略【x先生密室吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:995贴子:
开始第一关的第一个柜子密码是1234,然后第二个柜子上面有个人名,看那边屏幕上有他的生日,这就是密码。然后第三个柜子的密码是个十字架,就是4620,左右上下嘛。然后第四个柜子的密码是496694.之后要去右边接线,接两根线,接的数字是在右边一个柜子的左边一扇门上面,具体是多少我忘了。然后灯就亮了,再根据第二个柜子后面的一张写着各种试验器具的图来开开关,柜子上有提示的。然后上面的六个灯就亮了,要根据第四个柜子下面的图片按到正确的位置。以下的回复超过10个我再发
接着写吧楼主
楼主我帮你继续发:找到正确位置之后房间中间的圆形升降机会升起来,里面有四个连接线分别连到四个控制台上,然后需要四个人配合玩一个游戏(四个人分别控制一个方向让屏幕上的插头走出迷宫),之后下一个们会打开,里面是一个26和英文字母的键盘要输入密码,找到之前放在柜子里的笔记本电脑然后到台式电脑哪里接上线,笔记本电脑上会显示出台式电脑的密码,在台式电脑的键盘输入笔记本上的密码然后台式电脑的屏幕上会显示出刚才那个门的密码(surpass)之后房间两边的们会打开,一间房里面有,找个人爬上去驾驶,用左手的红外线对准对面们上方的那个点然后门就会开,进去以后再解一个谜题就是最后那个们的密码了这里就留点悬念吧。
51区这么简单还需要攻略?我两个人过的。感觉51区,一没什么剧情,没代入感。二关卡设计不用心,太简单了。有时候进入一个房间,直接放一张密码纸,上面写着密码多少,太无语了,既不需要观察,也不需要逻辑思维。
第八个回复
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴(Wone‐xia)
(你怎么还不来)
(BalaBala~)
第三方登录:& “Mr. Zhang was a spor...”习题详情
156位同学学习过此题,做题成功率79.4%
Mr. Zhang was a sports fan. He worked in a hospital in the capital. He was busy all the time and had little time to have a rest. And one day he felt unwell and couldn't go on working. He decided to spend a week's holiday in a quiet village where he could go swimming or fishing. He got off at a small railway station and soon got to a quiet village. He took a room hotel and went to sleep as soon as he had a good meal.At first Mr. Zhang enjoyed himself there. He could do everything he wanted and went wherever he liked. Nobody disturbed him and knocked at the door at midnight. But on the fourth day he was in trouble. After lunch it was very hot. He went swimming in the river. Suddenly he saw a beautiful bird in a big tree. He wanted to catch it, so he walked to it, but it found him and flew away ans soon as gone. He began to pick some flowers in the forest and before long he lost his way.The sun had gone down and night had fallen before Mr. Zhang found a small restaurant in another village. He came in and told them to bring him some bread, two eggs and a glass of tea. After a while his food was brought. Soon he ate up all the bread and eggs. When he was going to have the tea, he found there was a fly in the glass. “ What's in my tea?” Mr. Zhang called out, “ A fly”“ It's impossible, sir.” said the owner of the restaurant, “ I had told them to pick all the flies out of your tea before they brought it to you!”【小题1】From the story we can guess Mr. Zhang may be a &&&&.A.engineerB.doctorC.tour guideD.translator【小题2】Mr. Zhang decided to take this holiday because &&&&.A.he was too tired to go on workingB.he was very busy all the timeC.he was paid a lot of moneyD.he liked swimming and fishing【小题3】Mr. Zhang hoped to spend a week's holiday by &&&&..A.catching birdsB.swimming or fishingC.picking flowersD.having good meals every day【小题4】Mr. Zhang went to the village from home &&&&..A.by busB.by carC.on footD.by train【小题5】Mr. Zhang didn't enjoy himself in the village, did he?A.No, he wasn't.B.Yes, he wasC.No, he didn'tD.Yes, he did.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-甘肃省兰州市中考英语试题(解析版)
分析与解答
习题“Mr. Zhang was a sports fan. He worked in a hospital in the capital. He was busy all the time and had litt...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【主旨大意】文章主要讲述了王先生工作繁忙,几乎没有时间休息,一天他感到身体不舒服,决定外出度假。起初玩得很高兴,一天,看到一只鸟,于是想抓它,没有抓着,后来摘花而迷路的事。【小题1】 细节理解题。由文中的第一句“He worked in a hospital in the capital.”知,王先生可能是一名医生,因此选B。【小题1】细节理解题。由文中的“he felt unwell and couldn't go on working”知,他太累了而不想工作,因此选A。【小题1】细节理解题。从文中“ He decided to spend a week's holiday in a quiet village where he could go swimming or fishing. ”知,他通过游泳和钓鱼度假,因此选B。【小题1】判断推理题。从文中“He got off at a small railway station and soon got to a quiet village.”知,他是通过乘火车的去的,因此选D。【小题1】概括总结。由文意“迷路后到了一家餐馆吃饭,吃到一只苍蝇”知,他在这个村庄并不愉快,因此选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Mr. Zhang was a sports fan. He worked in a hospital in the capital. He was busy all the time and had...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Mr. Zhang was a spor...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Mr. Zhang was a sports fan. He worked in a hospital in the capital. He was busy all the time and had little time to have a rest. And one day he felt unwell and couldn't go on working. He decided to spend a week's holiday in a quiet village where he could go swimming or fishing. He got off at a small railway station and soon got to a quiet village. He took a room hotel and went to sleep as soon as he had a good meal.At first Mr. Zhang enjoyed himself there. He could do everything he wanted and went wherever he liked. Nobody disturbed him and knocked at the door at midnight. But on the fourth day he was in trouble. After lunch it was very hot. He went swimming in the river. Suddenly he saw a beautiful bird in a big tree. He wanted to catch it, so he walked to it, but it found him and flew away ans soon as gone. He began to pick some flowers in the forest and before long he lost his way.The sun had gone down and night had fallen before Mr. Zhang found a small restaurant in another village. He came in and told them to bring him some bread, two eggs and a glass of tea. After a while his food was brought. Soon he ate up all the bread and eggs. When he was going to have the tea, he found there was a fly in the glass. “ What's in my tea?” Mr. Zhang called out, “ A fly”“ It's impossible, sir.” said the owner of the restaurant, “ I had told them to pick all the flies out of your tea before they brought it to you!”【小题1】From the story we can guess Mr. Zhang may be a ____.A.engineerB.doctorC.tour guideD.translator【小题2】Mr. Zhang decided to take this holiday because ____.A.he was too tired to go on workingB.he was very busy all the timeC.he was paid a lot of moneyD.he liked swimming and fishing【小题3】Mr. Zhang hoped to spend a week's holiday by ____..A.catching birdsB.swimming or fishingC.picking flowersD.having good meals every day【小题4】Mr. Zhang went to the village from home ____..A.by busB.by carC.on footD.by train【小题5】Mr. Zhang didn't enjoy himself in the village, did he?A.No, he wasn't.B.Yes, he wasC.No, he didn'tD.Yes, he did.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Mr. Zhang was a sports fan. He worked in a hospital in the capital. He was busy all the time and had little time to have a rest. And one day he felt unwell and couldn't go on working. He decided to spend a week's holiday in a quiet village where he could go swimming or fishing. He got off at a small railway station and soon got to a quiet village. He took a room hotel and went to sleep as soon as he had a good meal.At first Mr. Zhang enjoyed himself there. He could do everything he wanted and went wherever he liked. Nobody disturbed him and knocked at the door at midnight. But on the fourth day he was in trouble. After lunch it was very hot. He went swimming in the river. Suddenly he saw a beautiful bird in a big tree. He wanted to catch it, so he walked to it, but it found him and flew away ans soon as gone. He began to pick some flowers in the forest and before long he lost his way.The sun had gone down and night had fallen before Mr. Zhang found a small restaurant in another village. He came in and told them to bring him some bread, two eggs and a glass of tea. After a while his food was brought. Soon he ate up all the bread and eggs. When he was going to have the tea, he found there was a fly in the glass. “ What's in my tea?” Mr. Zhang called out, “ A fly”“ It's impossible, sir.” said the owner of the restaurant, “ I had told them to pick all the flies out of your tea before they brought it to you!”【小题1】From the story we can guess Mr. Zhang may be a ____.A.engineerB.doctorC.tour guideD.translator【小题2】Mr. Zhang decided to take this holiday because ____.A.he was too tired to go on workingB.he was very busy all the timeC.he was paid a lot of moneyD.he liked swimming and fishing【小题3】Mr. Zhang hoped to spend a week's holiday by ____..A.catching birdsB.swimming or fishingC.picking flowersD.having good meals every day【小题4】Mr. Zhang went to the village from home ____..A.by busB.by carC.on footD.by train【小题5】Mr. Zhang didn't enjoy himself in the village, did he?A.No, he wasn't.B.Yes, he wasC.No, he didn'tD.Yes, he did.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 经济学中MR是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信