power灯亮是什么意思 sunshade意思

Share this article in:
BMW 5-Series
Advertisement
New for 2015The
gains standard LED fog lights, sport leather steering wheel, and enhanced Bluetooth and USB plus Smartphone Integration. Comfort Access is standard on all 550 models while the Modern Line trim has been discontinued. The price for Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection has been reduced to $2,300 from $2,600. Black Nappa leather is now available with no charge when combined with the M Sport and Luxury line trims.Vehicle SummaryThe 2015
is a midsize luxury car available in sedan or “Gran Turismo” hatchback body styles and in rear-or all-wheel-drive configurations.
offers a diesel, hybrid, and high-performance M5 variant for the sedan.OverviewThere are six engine choices available in the 2015 BMW 5 Series and are paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission. A six-speed manual is offered exclusively on the high-performance M5 sedan.Model: 528i, 528i xDriveEngine and Transmission: turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4 – eight-speed automaticPower: 240 hp/ 260 lb-ft of torqueEPA-Rated Fuel Economy: 23/34 mpg city/highway (528i), 22/33 mpg (528i xDrive)Model: 535i, 535i Gran Turismo, 535i xDrive, 535i Gran Turismo xDriveEngine and Transmission: Turbocharged 3.0-liter I-6 – eight-speed automaticPower: 300 hp/300 lb-ftEPA-Rated Fuel Economy: 20/31 mpg (535i), 20/29 mpg (535i xDrive), 19/28 mpg (535i Gran Turismo), 18/26 mpg (535i Gran Turismo xDrive)Model: ActiveHybrid 5Engine and Transmission: Turbocharged 3.0-liter hybrid I-6 – eight-speed automaticPower: 335 hp/330 lb-ftEPA-Rated Fuel Economy: 23/30 mpgModel: 535d, 535d xDriveEngine and Transmission: Turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel I-6 – eight-speed automaticPower: 255 hp/413 lb-ftEPA-Rated Fuel Economy: 26/38 mpg (535d), 26/37 mpg (535d xDrive)Model: 550i, 550i xDrive, 550i Gran Turismo, 550i Gran Turismo xDriveEngine and Transmission: Twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V-8 – eight-speed automaticPower: 445 hp/480 lb-ftEPA-Rated Fuel Economy: 17/25 mpg (550i), 16/25 mpg (550i xDrive, 550i Gran Turismo), 16/24 mpg (550i Gran Turismo xDrive)Model: M5Engine and Transmission: Twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V-8 – six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch automaticPower: 560 hp (575 hp with the Competition Package)/500 lb-ftEPA-Rated Fuel Economy: 15/22 mpg (manual), 14/20 mpg (automatic)Performance in all 2015 5 Series models is good with strong acceleration even in the turbo-four-powered 528i; V-8 powered models rival some sports cars when it comes to straight-line speed. Driving dynamics are good for a car this size, with good steering and sporty handling that doesn’t come at the cost of ride quality. The car’s weight, however, means that its limits aren’t as high as the previous generation. Refinement, on the other hand, is top-notch with little NVH, a quiet cabin, and a chassis that does an excellent job at keeping the passenger compartment isolated from outside noise.Interior space is generous in both variants with a relatively roomy rear seat and a decent 14-cubic foot trunk with split folding seatbacks. Its shared underpinnings with the larger 7 Series gives the car a solid and refined feel with supportive seats that make it an excellent long distance cruiser. There are many available tech features in the 2015 5 Series including a head-up display, night vision, and a navigation system featuring a large screen with excellent graphics, and an available Bang & Olufsen sound system.The Driver Assistance Plus Package adds blind spot warning, 360-degree view camera, and the Active Driving Assistant, which bundles together a number of safety aids including lane departure warning, automatic front emergency braking, and forward collision warning.The NHTSA gave the 2015 BMW 5 Series a five-star overall safety rating (out of a hybrid and M5 variants haven’t been crash tested yet). In IIHS evaluations, the 2015 BMW 5 Series earned a Good score in three categories, Marginal in the small overlap front crash test (Good is the highest possible score), and Superior frontal crash prevention (front crash prevention designations include Basic, Advanced and Superior).What We ThinkSince its 2011 redesign, the BMW 5 Series has lost quite a bit of its handling prowess due to it sharing its underpinnings with the larger 7 Series, making the car less sporty and more comfort-oriented.
against six other midsize luxury sedans, the 535i placed second due to its driving dynamics not coming up to par with competitors like the
350 F Sport. We also noted in another comparison test between the high-performance M5 and the
GTS that even the sportiest model in the 5 Series range falls short due to the car “driving too big,” its inability to flow through corners, and artificial steering feel, which compromised the car’s driving dynamics.While it no longer excels at being a sharp-handling sports sedan, the 5 Series remains a competent luxury car with high levels of refinement and a quiet interior. In a , we said that the car is more comfort-oriented with driving manners similar to how an old
drove. However, in , we noted that the engine start-stop system’s abruptness detracted from the car’s overall refinement, sending vibrations into the cabin when turning off the engine as it came to a stop.You’ll Like
Smooth ride
Quiet and refined cabin
Available diesel and hybrid powertrains
You Won’t Like
Heavy curb weight
Not as fun to drive as the previous generation
Abrupt engine stop-start system
Key Competitors
StarStarStarNo-StarNo-Star
Show Full Review
Related Videos
Join free for 14 days now
2015 BMW 5-Series Pricing
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
Certified Pre Owned Price
Certified Pre-Owned Price is the approximate price a consumer can expect to pay at a dealership for a used vehicle that has passed the manufacturer's certification process. This price applies only to vehicles covered under an automaker's CPO program, not to a dealership's own "certified" used price.
Used Car Value ( excellent condition )
2015 BMW 5-Series Pricing
Certified Pre-Owned Price:
Used Car Value:
Horsepower
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
BMW 5-Series
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
BMW 5-Series
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
Base Price
See Top Competitors
BMW 5-Series
BMW 5-Series
See Top Competitors
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
BMW 5-Series
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
BMW 5-Series
Horsepower
Horsepower
Horsepower
See Top Competitors
Warranty/Recalls
Warranty/Recalls
Price (MSRP)
<span itemprop="price" content=",950
Value RatingAbove AverageEngine NameEngine: 4-Cyl Turbo 2.0 LiterTransmission NameSteptronic 8 Speed Automatic Mode Select with Manual Mode (8HP45)Trim528 i SedanClassLuxury Passenger CarHorsepower240@5000Standard MPG
Body StyleSedanDrivetrainRWDFuel TypeUnleaded PremiumSeating Capacity (Std/Max)5/5
Driver Assistance Package - ZDAINCLUDES:
Instrument Cluster with Extended C Main Dashboard D [508] Park Distance C [3AG] Rear View Camera
Cold Weather Package - ZCWINCLUDES:
Headlight C [494] Heated Front S Rear Seats, H Steering Wheel, HeatedREQUIRES:
[LC] Seat Upholstery, Leather
Driver Assistance Plus - ZDBINCLUDES:
Collision Warning S Lane Departure Warning S Overtaking Sensor, Active Blind Spot D [5DL] Side and Top View CamerasREQUIRES:
[ZDA] Driver Assistance Package
Lighting Package - ZLPINCLUDES:
Headlight C Headlights, LED; LED Lights
Luxury Seating Package - ZLSINCLUDES:
Driver Seat, Ventilated with Active M Passenger Seat, Ventilated with Active MassageREQUIRES:
[ZCW] Cold Weather Package -AND- [494] Heated Front Seats -AND- [LC] Seat Upholstery, Leather
Premium Package - ZPPINCLUDES:
Audio System, Satellite R Power Locks, With Passive Access (Card Key); Power Trunk/Hatch Pull-D [LC] Seat Upholstery, L Smart Card/K Trunk Release, Foot Operated
Engine: 4-Cyl Turbo 2.0 Liter - N20B20O0
Transmission, Steptronic 8 Speed Automatic Mode Select with Manual Mode (8HP45) - 8HP45
Exterior Color, Jet Black - 668REQUIRES:
[LCSW] Seat Upholstery, Black Dakota Leather -OR- [K8SW] Seat Upholstery, Black Sensatec Vinyl -OR- [LCEZ] Seat Upholstery, Cinnamon Brown Dakota Leather -OR- [LCDF] Seat Upholstery, Venetian Beige Dakota Leather -OR- [K8DF] Seat Upholstery, Venetian Beige Sensatec Vinyl
Exterior Color, Moonstone Metallic - X04REQUIRES:
[P1M] Priority 1 Metallic Paint
Exterior Color, Pyrite Brown Metallic - X13REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Champagne Quartz Metallic - X08REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Imperial Blue Metallic - A89REQUIRES:
[MET] Metallic PaintREQUIRES:
[LCSW] Seat Upholstery, Black Dakota Leather -OR- [K8SW] Seat Upholstery, Black Sensatec Vinyl -OR- [LCEZ] Seat Upholstery, Cinnamon Brown Dakota Leather -OR- [LCDF] Seat Upholstery, Venetian Beige Dakota Leather -OR- [K8DF] Seat Upholstery, Venetian Beige Sensatec Vinyl
Exterior Color, Azurite Black Metallic - S34REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Space Gray Metallic - A52REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Callisto Grey Metallic - B64REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Cashmere Silver Metallic - A72REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Dark Graphite Metallic - A90REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Frozen Bronze Metallic - X11REQUIRES:
[X11] Frozen Bronze MetallicREQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Citrin Black Metallic - X02REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Mineral White Metallic - A96REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Glacier Silver Metallic - A83REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Alpine White - 300REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Black Sapphire Metallic - 475REQUIRES:
Exterior Color, Jatoba Brown Metallic - B65REQUIRES:
Brake Assist System
Brake Assist With Preview
Brakes, 4 Wheel Disc w/ABS
Cornering Brake Control
Electronic Brake Distribution
Hand Brake, Electronic
Remote ControlCONTAINED IN:
[6FH] Rear-Seat Entertainment Professional
ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant - 5ATINCLUDES:
Collision Warning S Cruise/Speed Control, A Lane Departure Warning System
ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant - 5ATINCLUDES:
Collision Warning S Cruise/Speed Control, A Lane Departure Warning SystemREQUIRES:
[ZDB] Driver Assistance Plus
Air Conditioning: Dual-zone climate control
Apps Control
Bluetooth(R)CONTAINED IN:
[6NS] Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus Smartphone Integration
Cargo Hooks
Cell PhoneCONTAINED IN:
[6AN] Concierge Services
Coming Home Device
Concierge Services - 6ANINCLUDES:
Cell Phone
Connection To External Entertainment Devices
Cruise/Speed Control
Cruise/Speed Control, AdaptiveCONTAINED IN:
[5AT] ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
Door Entry Light
Engine Start Button
Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus Smartphone Integration - 6NSINCLUDES:
Bluetooth(R); Voice Activating System, with Radio Settings, Phone, Navigation System
Entertainment Display ScreenLocated in Back Of Front SeatsCONTAINED IN:
Garage Door Opener
Internal HD, 200GB Capacity
Memory Adjustment: Mirror, Steering Wheel
Trunk/Hatch Release, Remote
Ventilation System
Voice Activating System, with Radio Settings, Phone, Navigation SystemCONTAINED IN:
[6NS] Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus Smartphone Integration
Power Trunk/Hatch Pull-DownCONTAINED IN:
[ZPP] Premium Package
Power Windows
Rear-Seat Entertainment Professional - 6FHINCLUDES:
Audio Control, Rear S DVD/VCD; Entertainment Display S Remote ControlREQUIRES:
Multi-Function Display Screen
Navigation System, with Internal HD and Traffic Info
Power Locks
Power Locks, With Passive Access (Card Key)CONTAINED IN:
[ZPP] Premium Package
Power Outlet, 12v
Soft-Close Automatic Doors - 323
Telematics
Trip ComputerIncludes Average Fuel Economy, Average Speed, Current Fuel Economy and Range For Remaining Fuel
Smart Card/KeyCONTAINED IN:
[ZPP] Premium Package
Trunk Release, Foot OperatedCONTAINED IN:
[ZPP] Premium Package
Cup Holders, Front and Rear
Secondary Ventilation Controls
Drive: Rear-Wheel Drive
External Temperature
Brakes, Regenerative
Driver Modes: Engine Mapping, Stability Control, Traction Control
Axle Ratio, 3.231
Fuel Tank, 18.5 Gallon
Tachometer
Traction Control, Electronic
Pop-Up Hood/Bonnet
Sunroof, Glass Remote
Chrome/Bright Trim, Window Surround
Cornering Lights/Curb Illumination
Door Handles (Exterior), Body Color
Doors, Front-Hinged Front and Rear
Bumpers, Front and Rear
Window, Rear
Main Dashboard DisplayCONTAINED IN:
Piano Finish Black Trim - XE7NOT AVAILABLE WITH:
Power Rear Sunshade with Manual Rear Side Window Shades - 416INCLUDES:
Blinds, Power R Blinds, Side
Steering Wheel, HeatedCertain restrictions may apply, please see your dealer for details.CONTAINED IN:
[ZCW] Cold Weather Package
Steering Wheel: Leather-trimmed, tilt telescoping steering wheel
Vanity Mirror: Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror
Armrest, Front Seat Center
BMW Individual Wood Inlay Steering Wheel - XL1REQUIRES:
[XE5] Dark Red Sycamore Wood Trim -OR- [XE7] Piano Finish Black Trim
Ceramic Controls - 4U1Ceramic Shift Knob, Idrive Controller Surround, Audio And Climate Controls
Luxury Trim, Wood/Woodgrain On C Doors And Instrument P Alloy & Leather On Shift Knob
Dark Red Sycamore Wood Trim - XE5NOT AVAILABLE WITH:
Floor Covering
Instrument Cluster with Extended ContentsCONTAINED IN:
Light, Cargo Area
Luxury Trim, Wood & Leather On DoorsCONTAINED IN:
Blinds, Power RearCONTAINED IN:
[416] Power Rear Sunshade with Manual Rear Side Window Shades
Blinds, SideCONTAINED IN:
[416] Power Rear Sunshade with Manual Rear Side Window Shades
Floor Mats
LED LightsCONTAINED IN:
[ZLP] Lighting Package
Reading Lights, Front and Rear
Body-color heated driver power door mirrors with turn signals, body-color heated passenger power door mirrors with turn signals
Foldable Mirrors
Rear View Mirror, Automatic
Frozen Bronze Metallic - X11REQUIRES:
[508] Park Distance Control
Standard Paint Type J005 - J005
Metallic Paint - MET
Paint, Black
Priority 1 Metallic Paint - P1MREQUIRES:
Standard Paint Type J004 - J004
Airbag, Side Curtain
Park Distance Control - 508INCLUDES:
Parking Distance Sensors, Front Park Distance Control (PDC) R Parking Distance Sensors, Rear Park Distance Control (PDC) RadarCONTAINED IN:
Headlights, LEDIncludes Projector Beam LensCONTAINED IN:
[ZLP] Lighting Package
Heated Washer
Hill Holder
Isofix Preparation
Overtaking Sensor, Active Blind Spot DetectionCONTAINED IN:
Seatbelts, Rear
Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection - 6UKINCLUDES:
Night V Pedestrian DetectionREQUIRES:
Parking Distance Sensors, Side CameraCONTAINED IN:
[5DL] Side and Top View Cameras
Passenger Assist Handles
Pedestrian DetectionCONTAINED IN:
[6UK] Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection
Rear View Camera - 3AGINCLUDES:
Parking A Parking Distance Sensors, Rear Camera And RadarREQUIRES:
[508] Park Distance ControlCONTAINED IN:
Seatbelts, Front
Airbag, Side
Parking Distance Sensors, Rear Camera And RadarCONTAINED IN:
[3AG] Rear View Camera
Airbags, 6
Collision Warning SystemIncludes Active Brake LightsCONTAINED IN:
[5AT] ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving A [ZDB] Driver Assistance Plus
Dynamic Stability Control (Dsc)
Front Fog Lights
Glass, Tinted
Head RestraintsCONTAINED IN:
[456] Multi-Contour Seats
Headlight CleanersCONTAINED IN:
Headlight ControlIncludes Auto HighbeamCONTAINED IN:
[ZLP] Lighting Package
Headlight Control, Speed Dependant Dusk Sensor Active Headlights
Airbag, Front
Headlights, Bi-Xenon
Parking AssistanceCONTAINED IN:
[3AG] Rear View Camera
Lane Departure Warning SystemCONTAINED IN:
[5AT] ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving A [ZDB] Driver Assistance Plus
Lights, Daytime Running
Low Tire Pressure Indicator
Night VisionCONTAINED IN:
[6UK] Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection
Parking Assistant - 5DPREQUIRES:
[ZDA] Driver Assistance Package -OR- [3AG] Rear View Camera
Parking Camera, 360 DegreesCONTAINED IN:
Parking Distance Sensors, Front Camera And RadarCONTAINED IN:
Side and Top View Cameras - 5DLINCLUDES:
Parking Camera, 360 D Parking Distance Sensors, Front Camera And R Parking Distance Sensors, Side CameraREQUIRES:
[ZDA] Driver Assistance Package -OR- [3AG] Rear View CameraCONTAINED IN:
Theft Deterrent System
Windshield Wipers, Automatic Intermittent Rain Sensor
Windshield, Zone Tinted
Parking Distance Sensors, Front Park Distance Control (PDC) RadarCONTAINED IN:
Parking Distance Sensors, Rear Park Distance Control (PDC) RadarCONTAINED IN:
Seating, 5
Rear Seats, Bench Split Folding
Rear Seats, HeatedCONTAINED IN:
Seat Upholstery, Black Dakota Leather - LCSWREQUIRES:
Passenger Seat, 18-Way Power Adjustable with MemoryPassenger Seat Includes Memory Height Adjust and Memory Tilt AdjustCONTAINED IN:
Passenger Seat, HeatedCONTAINED IN:
[494] Heated Front Seats
Multi-Contour Seats - 456INCLUDES:
Driver Seat, 18-Way Power Adjustable with M Head R Passenger Seat, 18-Way Power Adjustable with MemoryREQUIRES:
Passenger Seat, Ventilated with Active MassageCONTAINED IN:
[ZLS] Luxury Seating Package
Seats, Dual Front 12-Way Power Bucket with MemoryDriver Seat Includes Memory Recline, Memory Reach, Memory Height Adjust and Memory Tilt A Passenger Seat Includes Power Recline, Power Reach, Power Height Adjustment and Power Tilt
Seat Upholstery, Cinnamon Brown Dakota Leather - LCEZREQUIRES:
Seat Upholstery, Leather - LCINCLUDES:
Luxury Trim, Wood & Leather On DoorsNOT AVAILABLE WITH:
[XE5] Dark Red Sycamore Wood T [XE7] Piano Finish Black TrimCONTAINED IN:
[ZPP] Premium Package
Seat Upholstery, Synthetic Leather
Seat Upholstery, Venetian Beige Dakota Leather - LCDFREQUIRES:
Seat Upholstery, Venetian Beige Sensatec Vinyl - K8DF
Driver Seat, 18-Way Power Adjustable with MemoryCONTAINED IN:
Driver Seat, HeatedCONTAINED IN:
[494] Heated Front Seats
Driver Seat, Ventilated with Active MassageCONTAINED IN:
[ZLS] Luxury Seating Package
Heated Front Seats - 494INCLUDES:
Driver Seat, H Passenger Seat, HeatedCONTAINED IN:
Seat Upholstery, Black Sensatec Vinyl - K8SW
Audio System, AM/FM Radio, MP3/CD Player, Digital Radio
Audio System, Satellite RadioCONTAINED IN:
[ZPP] Premium Package
Bang & Olufsen Sound System - 6F2
DVD/VCDCONTAINED IN:
Harman Kardon Surround Sound System - 688
MP3 Player
Remote Audio Controls
Speakers, 10
Audio Control, Rear SeparateCONTAINED IN:
Dynamic SteeringCONTAINED IN:
[2VH] Integral Active Steering
Power SteeringCONTAINED IN:
Steering, 4-WheelCONTAINED IN:
Integral Active Steering - 2VHINCLUDES:
Dynamic S Power S Steering, 4-Wheel
Suspension, Front Wishbone/Rear Multi-Link w/ Coil Springs
Tires, P225/55VR17 All Season BSW Run Flat
Wheels, 17" AlloyRim Width: 8&
Show Full Specs
Full Warranty Miles50000Maintenance Warranty Months48Full Warranty Months48Roadside Assistance MilesunlimitedPowertrain Warranty Miles50000Roadside Assistance Months48Powertrain Warranty Months48Corrosion Warranty MilesunlimitedMaintenance Warranty Miles50000Corrosion Warranty Months144
Show Full Specs
NHTSA Rating Front Driver★★★★IIHS Front Moderate OverlapGoodNHTSA Rating Front Passenger★★★★IIHS Overall Side CrashGoodNHTSA Rating Front Side★★★★★IIHS Best PickNoNHTSA Rating Rear Side★★★★★IIHS Rear CrashGoodNHTSA Rating Overall★★★★★IIHS Roof StrengthGoodNHTSA Rating Rollover★★★★★IIHS Front Small OverlapMarginal
SEE ALL 100 PHOTOS
2015 BMW 5-SERIES 528 I SEDAN
5 YEAR COST OF OWNERSHIP