it do not tells too notgood是中国式英语吗!

Do you like to try new foods? / myLot
Do you like to try new foods?
(2776)India
December 6, am CST
I dont, i know many people would like try out new foods, but unless and until someone tells me it is too good and should defntly try tasting it, i wont try
7 responses
(8456) & United States
Absolutely! I always thought new things were the only way to discover things I didn't know I liked, so I try just about anything. I check up on a couple of ingredients because of my allergies, but all else is worth a try! The worst that can happen, unless it's poisonous somehow, is that I'd need a lot of water and mybe a mint or two to get rid of a bad taste!
(52) & United States
I like to try new things and see if it is some thing to add to my
favorite things to eat.So then you can get a new meal for dinner or a snack...
Why not try .Look at what you could be missing out on.....wow!!!!!
(2776) & India
i defntly know i am missing some wonderful tastes of foods out there....i wil somehow make myself try henceforth
I know a person whom he won't eat anything which he haven't tried when he was a kid. He only eats the food he recognises or he have tried, especially when it comes to foreign foods he won't even look at it and say it's yucky. I like to try different tastes of food and eat them when I like it especially the foreign ones, like chinese and filipino foods.
(2776) & India
i am exactly the same like ur friend, hav never tried any new foods right from my childhood, hav limited myself to certain foods
(18115) & Denmark
I like to try new food especially food from other countries. When I eat at a foreign restaurant, I always order a dish that I don't know, because I want to try something new. I tend to pick the most exotic dish that I can find. Sometimes I don't like the food that I get, actually it has happened a few times that I have been almost unable to eat the food that I chose, because it was...well, not very delicious. That hasn't stopped me from trying new food, though. I think it is worth taking the chance, and sometimes I have discovered some really good food.
(2776) & India
you have a great spirit!
(765) & United States
My dad appraoched all food with the idea "Don't knoeck it until you try it". He was a firm believer in the fact you could not know whether or not you liked something if you had never tried it. I still feel that way, so I will try anything at least once.
(2776) & India
thats the same phrase my grandmother uses always with me, but that does not get into my mind
I live in the UK and am used to our diet of meat and two veg, or even some junk food, burgers etc. When I first got to know my wife she lived in the Philippines. When I went to visit her I was worried about the different diet and was hoping that there would be fast food outlets to satisfy my hunger. However, I decided to try the local foods and found that although I didn't always know what it was I enjoyed the different variety of tastes and sensations. I always approached the foods with an open mind and thought that if it was ok for them it should be ok for me too. There were some that I didn't like, but some which I would never have tried if I'd know what the ingredients were that I really enjoyed.
My wife now lives here in the UK and she has gone through the same process. I employed the same technique with her that I did when my children were young, if you don't try it you don't know whether you like it or not. She is now enjoying some of our foods that she never thought she would.
Strangely we tend to eat mainly Philippine style foods now, but that is because my wife is such a good cook.
I think that what we need to remember is that everyone has different tastes and until you try something how do you know if you like it or not?
(2776) & India
thats very true...but somehow, i just dont feel like
(4598) & United States
Yeah I love to try new foods. I like to try things that are based from all over the worlds, and I like to try new foods so that way I will know of new elements to use when I am cooking for myself or for someone else.
(2776) & India
yeah, people who cook at home would like to taste many other foods in order find out the new elements in them as u said, i dont cook, that might be one of the reasons i am not intersted then
(49164) & United States
I LOVE trying new foods. Now I have to say, if someone asked me to eat horse or dog because it is part of their cultural cuisine, I wouldn't do it. I just can't eat either one of those animals. But I'll usually try anything once. Even if some of the stuff ends up being gross, I at least try to give it a chance. lol& “Everyone needs frien...”习题详情
132位同学学习过此题,做题成功率64.3%
Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are God's way of taking care of us.” But how do you find real friendship and keep it? The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You plant the seed (种子) and take care of it to make it grow. First, you should choose a friend. What good friends should you make? It’s not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complains and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you can not be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives. But things cannot always be happy. Even the best have fights. What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter. There are three steps to being friends again: Tell him or her
say what your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that. Remember that friendship is the most important thing in your life.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】The world “patient” in the third paragraph means&&&&.A.友好B.大方C.耐心D.热情【小题2】Sally wants to tell students the ways to &&&&.A.find friendsB.plant treesC.get happyD.keep fit【小题3】What good friends should you make? A good friend should &&&&.A.be lovely and coolB.be kind and patientC.have lots of moneyD.have good looks【小题4】According to the text, you can &&&& your friend after a fight.A.buy a present forB.never say a word toC.have dinner withD.write a letter to【小题5】What is the best title of the text?A.Teenagers and friendshipB.The good friends around youC.The trouble of growing upD.The care and keeping of friendsC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-云南省临沧市勐捧中学九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are God's way of taking care of us.” But how do y...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文主要讲述的是怎样去选择朋友以及朋友之间怎样相处。最后短文叙述朋友应该做到能够告诉他或她的的心情;能够说朋友什么地方做错了;并且能够解释那样做的原因。【小题1】细节理解题。根据For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complains and do his or her best to help.(例如,如果你有糟糕的一天,一个好朋友会倾听你的抱怨,并用他最大的力量去帮助你。)可推断出patient的意思。【小题2】细节理解题。根据The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends.(美国作家Sally Seamans告诉年轻的学生一些巧妙的找朋友的方法。)可知本题选A。【小题3】细节理解题。根据 A good friend should be kind and patient.(一个好朋友应该善良并且耐心。)可知本题选B。【小题4】细节理解题。根据If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter.(如果他或她不想和你交流,你可以写信。)可知本题选D。【小题5】标题归纳题。根据文章大意,可知本题选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are God's way of taking care of us.” But how...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Everyone needs frien...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are God's way of taking care of us.” But how do you find real friendship and keep it? The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You plant the seed (种子) and take care of it to make it grow. First, you should choose a friend. What good friends should you make? It’s not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complains and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you can not be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives. But things cannot always be happy. Even the best have fights. What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter. There are three steps to being friends again: Tell him or her
say what your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that. Remember that friendship is the most important thing in your life.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】The world “patient” in the third paragraph means____.A.友好B.大方C.耐心D.热情【小题2】Sally wants to tell students the ways to ____.A.find friendsB.plant treesC.get happyD.keep fit【小题3】What good friends should you make? A good friend should ____.A.be lovely and coolB.be kind and patientC.have lots of moneyD.have good looks【小题4】According to the text, you can ____ your friend after a fight.A.buy a present forB.never say a word toC.have dinner withD.write a letter to【小题5】What is the best title of the text?A.Teenagers and friendshipB.The good friends around youC.The trouble of growing upD.The care and keeping of friends”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are God's way of taking care of us.” But how do you find real friendship and keep it? The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You plant the seed (种子) and take care of it to make it grow. First, you should choose a friend. What good friends should you make? It’s not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complains and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you can not be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives. But things cannot always be happy. Even the best have fights. What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter. There are three steps to being friends again: Tell him or her
say what your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that. Remember that friendship is the most important thing in your life.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】The world “patient” in the third paragraph means____.A.友好B.大方C.耐心D.热情【小题2】Sally wants to tell students the ways to ____.A.find friendsB.plant treesC.get happyD.keep fit【小题3】What good friends should you make? A good friend should ____.A.be lovely and coolB.be kind and patientC.have lots of moneyD.have good looks【小题4】According to the text, you can ____ your friend after a fight.A.buy a present forB.never say a word toC.have dinner withD.write a letter to【小题5】What is the best title of the text?A.Teenagers and friendshipB.The good friends around youC.The trouble of growing upD.The care and keeping of friends”相似的习题。> 问题详情
阅读理解。 Why is setting goals important? Because goals can help you do, be, and experience everythi
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读理解。&&&&Why is setting goals important? Because goals can help you do, be, and experience everything you wantin life. Instead of just letting life happen to you, goals allow yourself to make your life happen.&&&&Successful and happy people have a vision of how their life should be and they set lots of goals (bothshort-term and long-range)to help them reach their vision. By setting goals you are taking control of yourlife. It's like having a map to show you where you want to go. Think of it in this way. There are two drivers.One has a destination in mind (her goal) which is laid out for her on a map. She can drive straight therewithout any wasted time or wrong turns. The other driver has no goal or destination or map. She starts off atthe same time from the same place as the first driver. But she drivers aimlessly around, never gettinganywhere, just using up gas and oil. Which driver do you want to be?&&&&&Winners in life set goals and follow through on them. They decide what they want in life and then getthere by making plans and setting goals. Unsuccessful people just let life happen by accident. Goals aren'tdifficult to set, and they aren't difficult to reach. It's up to you to find out what your goals, ideals and visionsreally are. You are the one who must decide what to pursue and in what direction to aim your life.&&&&Research tells us that when we write a goal down we are more likely to achieve it. Written goals can bereviewed regularly, and have more power. Like a contract (合同) with yourself, they are harder to neglector forget.&&&&Also when you write your goals in a particular way you are able to make yourself continuously awareof situations that will bring you nearer to your goals.1. The author gave the example of two drivers to show_____.A. the foolishness of the first driverB. the importance of having a map and right directionC. the foolishness of the second driverD. the importance of setting goals2. According to this text, the most important thing in realizing one's ideal is to _____.A. try to be realistic about one's abilityB. have a clear understanding of what he or she wants in lifeC. let others understand him or her first, then work together with themD. let others help him or her to make his or her dream come true3. If people want to reach their goals, they should _____.A. write down their goalsB. sign a contract with other peopleC. face the difficulties in front of themD. discuss with others and ask for their help4. If you want to succeed, you must _____.A. study hardB. have a goal and achieve itC. live happilyD. sleep well
您可能感兴趣的试题
1阅读理解。&&&&McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants,serving nearly 47 million customers daily&&1&&&Brands (KFC, Taco Bell and others) and sandwich chainSubway.&&&&In addition to its signature restaurant chain, McDonald's Corporation held a minority interest in Pret AManger until 2008, and owned the Chipotle Mexican Grill until 2006 and the restaurant chain Boston Marketuntil 2007.&&&2&The corporations' revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, aswell as sales in company-operated restaurants.&&&&&&&3&&In response to obesity trends in western nations and in the face of criticism over the healthiness of itsproducts, the company has modified its menu to include such healthier alternatives as salads, wraps and fruit.&&&&The business began in 1940, with a restaurant opened by brothers Dick and Mac McDonald in SanBernardino, California. Their introduction of the"Speedee Service System" in 1948 established the principles ofthe modern fast-food restaurant. The original mascot of McDonald's was a man with a chef's hat on top of ahamburger shaped head whose name was "Speedee." Speedee was eventually replaced with Ronald McDonaldin 1963.&&&&&The first McDonald's restaurants opened in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Japan, theNetherlands, Germany, Australia, France, El Salvador and Sweden in order of openings. The presentcorporation dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinoison April 15, 1955, the ninth McDonald's restaurant overall.&&&4&&Kroc was also noted for aggressivebusiness practices, compelling the McDonald brothers to leave the fast food industry. The McDonald brothersand Kroc feuded over control of the business, as documented in both Kroc's autobiography and in the McDonald brothers' autobiography.&&5&&A. McDonald's primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items,&&&soft drinks, milkshakes and desserts.B. The site of the McDonald brothers' original restaurant is now a monument.C. At one time it was the largest global restaurant chain, but it has since been surpassed by multi-brand&&operator Yum!D. Each McDonald's restaurant is operated by a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation&&&itself.E. The company has also expanded the McDonald's menu in recent decades to include alternative meal&&&&options.&F. Kroc later purchased the McDonald brothers' equity in the company and led its worldwide&&&expansion and the company became listed on the public stock markets in 1965.2阅读理解。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rainy Day Fun&&&&You wake up and the weather is all wet. What are you going to do today? Here are four ideas for youto try when it's raining cats and dogs.&&&&Puppet (木偶) show&&&&You can create your own puppets with things your parents already have around the house. First, you'llneed some old socks or brown paper bags. Then get them decorated. Give your puppets names and funnyvoices. You might want to make up a special story for them. Maybe one puppet lost his way home. Maybeanother puppet has superman powers. To make your show even better, use a cardboard box as a stage.Build a castle Ask your parents for some old sheets, blankets, or comforters. Spread them over chairs orother furniture to create a top-secret castle. Bring a flashlight, a good book to read, and maybe even a snack.&&&&Dress-up time&&&&Both boys and girls can have fun trying on old clothes. Ask your parents to let you try on old hats,jewelry, shoes, and clothes. Do you want to be a doctor? You can pretend it in a doctor coat. Or maybe yousee yourself as a movie star. Ask your mom for her old dance dresses. Don't forget the earrings and highheels!&&&&Say thanks&&&&&Birthdays and holidays are chances for us to thank people who love us. But it can be a special treat toget a gift or a card on an ordinary day. Think of the people who make you happy and then come up witha way to show them your care. Use your arts and craft supplies to create a special card. Or ask yourparents to help you make cookies as a gift for that special person. You will be delivering sunshine on arainy day!1. According to the passage, these activities can happen on ______.A. sunny daysB. rainy daysC. cloudy daysD. windy days2. When working on the puppet show, children can ______.A. train their own imaginationB. learn to perform shows on stageC. know how to deal with othersD. find new ways of creating puppets3. Which of the following words can be used to describe the kids' castle?A. BoringB. HotC. QuietD. Noisy4. What can we learn from the passage?A. You can pretend to be a doctor by trying on your parent's clothes.B. You can only give a gift or a card to show your care on birthdays or holidays.C. You can use your own dance dresses to dress up.D. You can make some gifts to show your care for special persons.3阅读理解。&&&&What should you think about when trying to find your career? You are probably better at some schoolsubjects than others. These may show strengths that you can use in your work. A boy who is good atmathematics can use that in an engineering career. A girl who spells well and likes English may be good atoffice work. So it is important to know the subjects you do well in at school. On the other hand, you maynot have any specially strong subjects but your records show a general satisfactory standard. Although notall subjects can be used directly in a job, they may have indirect value. A knowledge of history is notrequired for most jobs but if history is one of your good subjects you will have learned to remember factsand details. This is an ability that can be useful in many jobs.&&&&Your school may have taught you skills, such as typing or technical drawing, which you can use in yourwork. You may be good at metalwork or cookery and look for a job where you can improve these skills. Ifyou have had a part-time job on Saturdays or in the summer, think what you gained from it. If nothing else,you may have learned how to get to work on time, to follow instructions and to get on with older workers.You may have learned to give correct change in a shop, for example. Just as important, you may becomeinterested in a particular industry or career you see from the inside in a part-time job.&&&&Facing your weak points is also part of knowing yourself. You maybe all thumbswhen you handle perhaps you are a poor speller or cannot add up a column of figures. It is better to face any weaknessthan to pretend they do not exist. Your school record, for instance, may not be too good, yet it is animportant part of your background. You should not be apologetic(认错的) about it but instead recognize thatyou will have a chance of a fresh start at work.1. What is the passage mainly about?A. The importance of working hard at school.B. Choosing a career according to one's strengths.C. How to face one's weakness.D. The value of school work.2. The writer thinks that a student have a part-time job is probably _____.A. a good way to find out his weak pointsB. one of the best ways of earning extra moneyC. of great use for his work in the futureD. a waste of time he could have spent on study3. From the passage we learn that if a student's school performance is not good, he _____.A. should pay more attention to learning skills and developing abilitiesB. will be regretful about his bad resultsC. may also do well in his future workD. should restart his study in school4. The underlined phrase "be all thumbs" (in para 3) probably means"_____".A. be clumsy at doing thingsB. be skillful in doing thingsC. be not interested in certain thingsD. be easily bored in doing things4阅读理解。根据短文内容,从下框的A~F选项中的选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项,选项中有一项为多余项。A. Heat food thoroughlyB. Store food properlyC. Cook food thoroughlyD. Serve food safelyE. Prepare food safelyF. Shop smartly1. (&&&&)&&&&&&&&&&Prevention food poisoning starts with your trip to the supermarket. Pick up your packaged and cannedfoods first. Buy cans and jars that look perfect. Look for any expiration dates on the labels and never buyoutdated food. Likewise, check the"use by" or"sell by" date on dairy products such as cottage cheese, creamcheese, yogurt, and sour cream and pick the ones that will stay fresh longest in your refrigerator.2. (&&&&)&&&&After shopping, get home as soon as you can. Then put food into the refrigerator or freezer right away.Make sure to set the refrigerator temperature to 40℉ and the freezer to 0℉. Check temperatures with athermometer. Place raw meat and seafood in containers in the refrigerator to prevent their juices from drippingon other foods. Eggs always go in the refrigerator.3. (&&&&)&&&&Wash hands and surfaces often. Bacteria can be spread throughout the kitchen and get onto cutting boardsand counter tops. To prevent this, wash hands with soap and hot water before and after handling food, andafter using the bathroom or handling pets. Wash everything else before and after it touches food. Wash clothsbefore you use them again for anything else.4. (&&&&)&&&&Cook food thoroughly until it is done. For example, cooked red meat looks brown inside. Use a foodthermometer to check the internal temperature of meat, poultry, casseroles and other food. Use a thermometerwith a small-diameter stem. Insert the thermometer 1 to 2 inches into the center of the food and wait 30seconds to ensure an accurate measurement. Check temperature in several places to be sure the food is evenlyheated.5. (&&&&)&&&&Use clean containers to store and serve food. When a dish is empty or nearly empty, replace with freshcontainer of food, removing the previous container. Place cold food in containers on some ice. Place thecontainer inside a deep pan filled with ice to keep food cold. Once food is thoroughly heated on stove top,oven or in microwave oven, keep food hot by using a heat source. Place food in chafing dishes, preheatedsteam tables, warming trays and / or slow cookers.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为