alienware开机显示invalid signaturecopy detectedd怎么办

Alienware 17 r4 Boot failure on device - Dell Community
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Highlighted
Alienware 17 r4 Boot failure on device
Hey guys, i have a brand new alienware 17 r4, just bought this laptop 2 weeks ago. A few days ago, i was playing CS GO and i accidentally hit the table. The game freezes, and i was unable to do anything in the system, like alt+tab or ctrl+alt+supr. Nothing. One minute later, a blue screen with a sad face from Windows 10 tells me that the computer ran into a problem and need to restart.After this, the computer never start to Windows again. When i turn on the pc, after the Alienware logo, appears a red square with this message "Invalid signature detected. Chek secure boot policy in setup". When i press enter, a black screen appears with this quote "Checking media precense", after this the supportassist screen appears with some information of the product, and finally a red cross with the quote "boot failure on device". I recored some videos:Now starts the weird part, when my battery runs of out charge, this happens:I dont know how to fix this. After this, when my battery runs of out charge, i can use my computer normally, play games for example. All works fine. All the diagnostics from the bios and the tests from Dell, are passed and all the hardware is ok.Thanks in advance.
Re: Alienware 17 r4 Boot failure on device
CSGO.... accidentally....gotta go fast
Area 51-R2, BIOS A10, i7-5820K @ 4.0 GHz, Crucial Tactical 64 GB @ 2666 MHz, Titan X(P),
Samsung 960 Pro M2 SSD, Crucial MX300 SSD, 1500W Dell PSU, Win10 Home, Yoda USB Guard
i'm not exactly that guy who rage when loses
FPS Doug always smashes things when he gets killed.& BOOM Headshot!Your hard drive is physically damaged.
Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues
I do not work for Dell. I too am a user. The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating&
Someone who's &not a child? Or ant official suport, please?
accidentally hit the table & && sad face from Windows 10 tells me that the computer ran into a problem and need to restart.
I do not work for Dell. I too am a user. The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating&
Crazy but I have the exact same problem with my r3 15. Except I never hit a table nor have I played any games on it. I've tried everything google has to offer on the subject and nothing has resolved it.
STOP 7B is very specific.
Hey Guys,I ran into a similar issue with not being able to boot. The HW check said the hard drive was fine, but I kept getting secure boot issues.The fix was surprisingly simple:-remove Windows Boot Manager as a Boot option in the BIOS-add a new Boot option linking to the boot image in the /boot directory on your hard drive.All this is done on the boot screen of your Bios when booting into it using F2.No more troubles after that.Hope that helps.-L3FOS
From BIOS or F12 on boot, run ePSA Diags.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer- Gaming when I'm not programming.- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.戴尔外星人电脑开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secur_百度知道
戴尔外星人电脑开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secur
戴尔外星人电脑开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secure boot policy in setup 点击ok以后出现这几个选项 请问怎么弄 急!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳率:43%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。document.write('欢迎您, |
您访问的页面已被删除或不存在...戴尔外星人电脑开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secur_百度知道
戴尔外星人电脑开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secur
戴尔外星人电脑开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secure boot policy in setup 点击ok以后出现这几个选项 请问怎么弄 急
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
应该是你硬盘出问题了,电脑提示找不到引导设备了
采纳率:33%
系统有问题了,需要 重装
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。戴尔外星人开机出现Invalid signature detected.check secure
按时间排序
这种问题问客服会好一点吧,毕竟用得起的人不多,
一般是系统问题,用360系统重装大师重装系统就可以了。
系统有问题了,需要 重装
尊敬的华硕用户,您好!根据您的描述,建议您参考以下信息: 1,可以按住开关键不放,强制关机; 2,然后再开机按F2或ESC可以进入到启动项设置。如果是按ESC键,选择启动项可以参考:
1)先软后硬,重新安装操作系统,不要安装软件、补丁、驱动等,看看开机还有问题吗?如果没有在逐步的安装驱动、补丁、软件,找出不合适的东西就不要安装了。请注意:如果还原系统或重装后,安装驱动、补丁、软件等东西时,一定要将影响你这次出事的东西不要在安装上去了,否则就白还原或重装了。2)如果是硬件问题引起的,建议检修一下去。3)另外就是与您关机前的不当操作有关系吧?比如:玩游戏、看视频、操作大的东西、使用电脑时间长造成的卡引起的吧?或下载了不合适的东西,故障不会无缘无故的发生吧?如果是这个问题引起的,反复开关机试试,放一段时间试试,确实不可以就重装系统吧,如果自己重装不了,花30元到维修那里找维修的人帮助您。只要注意自己的电脑不卡机、蓝屏、突然关机,开机就不会这样了。有问题请您我。
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?
请输入私信内容:}

我要回帖

更多关于 copy detected 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信