长寿面的英文到底是单数复数英文还是复数

英语问题,就各位帮帮我,谢谢了~
英语问题,就各位帮帮我,谢谢了~1.Not having worked out the problem , ____ to bed.a. so he insisted on not going b. and he didn't goc. the teacher didn't allow him to go d. he insisted in not going2._____ of his name, we had a lot of trouble in finding the patient.a. not inform b. not having informedc. not having been informed d. having not informed3.The new manager was nervous because this was the first time he ______ in public.a. has spoken b. had spoken c. spoke d. was speaking4._____ seems that he would never be able to figure out the fact.a. he b. it c. there d. what5.The reason ______ she left so hurriedly is ____ she had to meet an important client at the airport.a. why...that b. why...because c. that...why d. that...that6.____ I'm worrying about is _____ I can pass the exam.a that...that b. what.that c. that...whether d.what...whether7.that is _____ I had to take the risk of being washed away.a. why b. reason why c. how d.what8.why are you so late today? that's ____ my car broke down on the highway.a. why b. because c. how d.what9.the number of deaths caused by a bomb _____ in central Lima rose to about 300.a. exploration b. explosion c. explanation d. exposure10. Bill Gates' rapid success made him a ____ in the business world.a. professional b. spectator c. phenomenon d. heroism11.the company insists on selling goods under their own_____.a. sign b. mark c. brand d. label12.people must be careful when they cross busy streets which are full of _____a. vehicles b. bikes c. movements d. buses13.three US soldiers died and seven were _____ in a grenade attack at their base in the iraqi city of Falluja.a. hurt b. harmed c. wounded d. injured14.the children will first sing ____ and then together as a proup.a. personally b. differently c. individually d. lonely15.Each ticket _____ two people to the Christmas party.A. permits B. lets c. admits d. allows16.Though they had tried their best, the experiment _____ to be a failure.a. turned up b. turned out c. turned in d. turned on
1.D not having…是一个省略了主语的分词结构的从句,它的主语在主句中.由于这种主从复合句不需要关联词联系,所以排除A.B两项.根据题意,是He完成不了问题,主语不应是老师,所以选D2.C not having…跟第一题一样,主语是主句中的we,但从句中使用了完成时态的被动形式,we是被通知的对象,所以选C.3.B the first time 前面用的是过去时was,后面就用过去完成时.意思是过去那个时候他很紧张,因为那是他到过去那时为止的第一次讲话.4.B it做形式主语,由于真正的主语太长,所以放在后面,由it充当.That…后面的部分就是句子的真正主语.5.A why引导的从句是用来解释说明前面reason.而is后面要接一表语从句,所以要用that 引导.6.D 第一空是由what引导的一个主语从句,what在其中做宾语.而is后面接whether表示“能否”的意思,其余各项均不满足条件,所以选D7.A 由why引导的表语从句.8.B because表示事情的直接原因,在此处是“因为”的意思.9.B explosion爆炸 exploration探索,搜索 explanation解释 exposure面临,遭受10.A professional做名词的意思是专业人士,专业人员.Spectator 观看的观众,观看人员 phenomenon现象 heroism英雄主义精神 根据题意,选A11.C brand品牌;sign做标志的意思是,是指用于提醒作用的招牌,标牌,指示牌;mark做名词是标记的意思;label标签12A vehicle交通工具; bike自行车;movement运动,活动;bus公交车13.A 根据题意,此处应填一个动词,表受伤的意思.injured(使)受伤,尤指在事故中;hurt受伤,没有指在事故中受伤的这一层意思;harm伤害;wound,伤痛;14.A personally个人地,各自地;differently 不同地;individually个别地;lonely孤独的15.D allow sb.to do sth.的结构;permit允许;let让;admit承认16B turn out 结果
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语问题,就各位帮帮我,谢谢了~》相关的作业问题
你看看行不行Shanghai World Expo 2010 May 1 to October 31 in Shanghai.More than 240 countries and territories around 7,000 people participated.China's first such event
一个是背 背公式 定理 二个是演 演练公式 将知识串起来三是习题 大量的习题是提高数学考试成绩的方法之一 也是很普遍使用的一种方法
C put by 储备,把...搁置在一边,回避整句话的意思是说 我想买这个收音机但是现在没钱,你能先给我把这个留一两天吗
这句话的意思是“他的两个朋友真的很了解他”既然是两个朋友就应该用复数,而不是单数(第三人称单数)所以不能用understands.明白了么?不明白再问哦...
在房间里,地毯十分干净.之后我问Jill和Jenny.他们都否认偷了花瓶,但我注意到Jill戴了一条黑色的珍珠项链,它有着和耳环相同的设计.
My dear:today is your birthday of 18,and from now on,you are an adult,do not be naughty,do not cry.How do I want to touch your soft hair and look at your big ey
International agencies chain of plastic surgery
每天早晨都要背英语单词!经常回顾以前的单词!以使记忆更深刻!记单词一定要按音标记!多背一些有用的句子,在其中学习单词!单词不光要记怎么拼写,更要知道怎么用,而当你知道怎么用时也就记住了..
一月 January 二月 February 三月 Marcy 四月 April 五月 May 六月 June 七月 July 八月 August 九月 September 十月 October 十一月 November 十二月 Decembe
C人们吃面条来祈祷长寿.从选项上来看,也只能选C了,长寿面的嘛.A鸡肉 B鱼肉 C面条 D月饼供参考
日式指压推油按摩 Japanese style oil massage正宗泰式按摩 Traditional Thai massage香薰美体排毒推油按摩 Aromatic Body building and toxic release massageSPA香薰桶浴 Aromatic Spa Bath沐足中桶 Foot
I was asked to write an article called "an interesting thing".That was really interesting!I did a lot of interesting things,but nothing could be more interestin
After Reading “Aesop’s Fables” When I was young, people around me of the told me the story “The Shepherd’s Boy and the Wolf “ in order to educate me to be an ho
上面的大哥,though和but是不能连在一起用的看我的答案:I love playing football very much.Though I have been playing it for it not a very long time,I am good at it,really.
你试讲,首先要备课,就是试讲这节课要讲的重点,比如语法,举相应的实例,或者课文中的一句话在现实要用到,可以演示给同学看等等,还有就是注意自己的心态,千万别紧张,因为一紧张就会忘记很多东西,或者说错话,更甚说不出话,这个是最重要的,祝你好运
I love playing football very much.Although I haven't played for that long,I am really good at it.
1.Remember:no matter now or in the future,you are the only one,and you will never be replaced in my heart.2.Keep in mind:no matter now or future,you are the onl
做外贸最关键的不是外语,而是资源.不知道您是做外贸出口还是做外贸进口,只要您有好的项目,英语不是问题.做外贸和菜市场买菜差不多,讨价还价嘛我是英语专业八级 100字以内的中英文互译可以找我,免费}

我要回帖

更多关于 长得像复数的单数 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信