求匈牙利歌曲…微风吹过原野歌词来中文翻译歌词

求禁播歌曲《黑色星期五》歌词及中译、被禁原因_百度知道
求禁播歌曲《黑色星期五》歌词及中译、被禁原因
我有更好的答案
晕 那歌叫黑色星期天被禁的是匈牙利文版 由于据称有一些匈牙利国内自杀案是与这首歌有关目前没有英文版导致自杀的报道英文歌词Sunday is gloomy,My hours are slumberlessDearest the shadowsI live with are numberlessLittle white flowersWill never awaken youNot where the black coachesSorrow has taken youAngels have no thoughtsOf ever returning youWouldnt they be angryIf I thought of joining you? Gloomy sundayGloomy is sunday,With shadows I spend it allMy heart and iHave decided to end it allSoon therell be candlesAnd prayers that are said I knowBut let them not weepLet them know that Im glad to goDeath is no dreamFor in death Im caressin youWith the last breath of my soulIll be blessin youGloomy sundayDreaming, I was only dreamingI wake and I find you asleepIn the deep of my heart hereDarling I hopeThat my dream never haunted youMy heart is tellin youHow much I wanted youGloomy sunday中文翻译Sunday is Gloomy, 绝望的星期天, My hours are slumberless, 我的时间在沉睡, Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless , 亲爱的,我生活在无数暗影中 Little white flowers will never awaken you , 白色的小花将不再能唤醒你 Not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you 黑色的悲伤轿车(灵车!)上载着你 Angels have no thought of ever returning you 天使们将不会回顾到你 Would they be angry if I thought of joining you 他们是不是愤怒了因为我想加入你 Gloomy Sunday 绝望的星期天 Sunday is gloomy 星期天是绝望的 with shadows I spend it all 和暗影一起我将它结束 My heart and I have decided to end it all 我的心脏和我都相信这是它的终结 Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad, 很快这里的鲜花和祈祷文将是悲伤的, I know, let them not weep, 我知道,(这祷文)让他们不哭泣, Let them know that I’m glad to go 让他们知道我很高兴离开 Death is no dream, 死亡不是梦 For in death I’m caressing you 因为我在死亡中爱抚着你 With the last breath of my soul I’ll be blessing you 在我灵魂最后的呼吸中我祝福你 Gloomy Sunday 绝望的星期天 Dreaming 梦中 I was only dreaming 我不只是在梦中 I wake and I find you 我醒来并且寻找你 Asleep in the deep of 我的心脏陷入深深的睡眠 My heart Dear 亲爱的 Darling I hope that my dream never haunted you 心上人我希望我的梦不会让你苦恼 My heart is telling you how much I wanted you 我的心脏告诉你我有多么想你 Gloomy Sunday 绝望的星期天
采纳率:64%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
黑色星期五的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁有匈牙利歌曲《跳跃的舞步》曲谱和歌词_百度知道
谁有匈牙利歌曲《跳跃的舞步》曲谱和歌词
我有更好的答案
歌词“我最亲爱的你怎么不在我身边”,出自歌曲《亲爱的你怎么不在我身边》中文名称:亲爱的你怎么不在我身边所属专辑:又寂寞又美丽发行时间: 歌曲原唱:江美琪 填
词:邬裕康 谱
曲:郭子 编
曲:吕绍淳歌词:这里的空气很新鲜这里的小吃很特别这里的latte不像水这里的夜景很有感觉在一万英尺的天边在有港口view的房间在讨价还价的商店在凌晨喧闹的三四点可是亲爱的你怎么不在我身边我们有多少时间能浪费电话再甜美传真再安慰也不足以应付不能拥抱你的遥远我最亲爱的你怎么不在我身边一个人过一天像过一年海的那一边乌云一整片我很想为了你快乐一点可是亲爱的你怎么不在身边
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。这张专辑共有3首歌曲,是第1首歌曲。点这里查看更多
幸福绽放主题曲(微风吹来)
幸福绽放主题曲(微风吹来)
特别提示:
您当前正在聆听的歌曲是,可查看完整
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。在防止拷贝、下载做了努力。
我们不提供任何音乐本地下载,同时我们也希望网友们为更好的、健康的认识到尊重著作人的必要性。
www.yy8844.cn 音乐巴士 版权所有 &&求rideback歌词汉语翻译_百度知道
求rideback歌词汉语翻译
就是这首 MELL的《RIDEBACK》
Squeez'n step on it hard
Try to feel my heart beat
High, as high as you can
All your blood will turn to fountain water
We're surrounded by plot in this universe
Wash away the stain of blood with tears
我有更好的答案
Squeez'n step on it hardTry to feel my heart beatHigh, as high as you canAll your blood will turn to fountain waterWe're surrounded by plot in this universeWash away the stain of blood with tearsWe cannot look, or they will spell on youWind of fuego wil lead us throughI found the light, was real, I am unitedI found guide-in line in the raging worldThere you see, in the sky, even in this insane worldRide on BackAll we need is your sympathyWe make the history of our ownI dance blindly in a cage.She was beaten to the ground.Streets are filled with lies.No one knows what's right and what is
wrong.So you think we are one peaceful nation.Did you imagine this starvation?Why we stain the love when we need it.We are fed up with your opinion.Stars fall out of the sly, words turned into lies.Drunk with power, they forced us to hate.I sacrifice all my life. The evolution was so wrong.The heart it yearns, for a love that's pure and true.The palace, it crumbles to the ground.Yes I can. No I can't. I must go.Or Should I stay? I cried hard.Is that me? But no more fears.Yes I can. No I can't. I must go.Or Should I stay? I cried hard.Is that me? Ready go yes!!!I found the light, was real, I am unitedI found guide-in line in the raging worldThere you see, in the sky, even in this insane worldRide on BackAll we need is your sympathyStars fall out of the sky, words turned into lies.Drunk with power,they forced us to hate.I sacrifice all my life. The evolution was so wrong.The palace, it crumbles to the ground.
Google 翻译Yahoo 翻译雅虎宝贝鱼Click2TranslateCross Language百度翻译SYSTRANReverso TranslationExcite JapanKODENSHA华建翻译LEC TranslationLingvoBit有道翻译 : 英语中文中文(简体)中文(繁体)阿尔巴尼亚语阿拉伯语保加利亚语加泰罗尼亚语克罗地亚语捷克语丹麦语荷兰语爱沙尼亚语塔加路语芬兰语法语加利西亚语德语希腊语希伯来语印地语匈牙利语印度尼西亚语意大利语日语韩语拉脱维亚语立陶宛语马耳他语挪威语波兰语葡萄牙语罗马尼亚语俄语塞尔维亚语斯洛伐克语斯洛文尼亚语西班牙语瑞典语泰语土耳其语乌克兰语越南语
英语阿尔巴尼亚语阿拉伯语保加利亚语加泰罗尼亚语克罗地亚语捷克语丹麦语荷兰语爱沙尼亚语塔加路语芬兰语法语加利西亚语德语希腊语希伯来语印地语匈牙利语印度尼西亚语意大利语日语韩语拉脱维亚语立陶宛语马耳他语挪威语波兰语葡萄牙语罗马尼亚语俄语塞尔维亚语斯洛伐克语斯洛文尼亚语西班牙语瑞典语泰语土耳其语乌克兰语越南语
Squeez'n step on it hard Try to feel my heart beat High, as high as you can All your blood will turn to fountain water We're surrounded by plot in this universe Wash away the stain of blood with tears We cannot look, or they will spell on you Wind of fuego wil lead us through I found the light, was real, I am united I found guide-in line in the raging world There you see, in the sky, even in this insane world Ride on Back All we need is your sympathy We make the history of our own I dance blindly in a cage. She was beaten to the ground. Streets are filled with lies. No one knows what's right and what is wrong. So you think we are one peaceful nation. Did you imagine this starvation? Why we stain the love when we need it. We are fed up with your opinion. Stars fall out of the sly, words turned into lies. Drunk with power, they forced us to hate. I sacrifice all my life. The evolution was so wrong. The heart it yearns, for a love that's pure and true. The palace, it crumbles to the ground. Yes I can. No I can't. I must go. Or Should I stay? I cried hard. Is that me? But no more fears. Yes I can. No I can't. I must go. Or Should I stay? I cried hard. Is that me? Ready go yes!!! I found the light, was real, I am united I found guide-in line in the raging world There you see, in the sky, even in this insane world Ride on Back All we need is your sympathy Stars fall out of the sky, words turned into lies. Drunk with power, they forced us to hate. I sacrifice all my life. The evolution was so wrong. The palace, it crumbles to the ground.
采纳率:41%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有谁有【黑色星期天】的歌词中文翻译?_百度知道
有谁有【黑色星期天】的歌词中文翻译?
纯属是因为好奇~~谢谢~~