whecan you sleep 下载,can you realize you are dreaming阅读

Earn money from home online - Mylikes earning Tricks
| LinkedIn
Find out how to Earn money from home online with&Mylikes
Are you looking for ways to Earn money from home online?
Here is the best way that you can start making money almost instantly! Before we get started, I want to let you realize that this method will not give you that $100 per day you are dreaming off, but it is enough to make you further $2 to $5 every day you could re-invest on-line and build a business that’s sure to bring passive income.
Ever come throughout the phrase- earn when you sleep?
This method is a SURE FIRE WAY to make you earn your first $5 Online at this time. Come to think about it, are you in search of a make money online fast method? You are in the right place. Let begin-
Trick 1. How you can Earn money from home online easy&$5 a day with Pinterest and mylikes.com
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?当前位置:
>>>When you get up in the morning, do you find it hard to choos..
When you get up in the morning, do you find it hard to choose what clothes to wear? If so, you probably need help to make the bigger choices in your life, like what to do when you’re older. “Brave New Girls”, by American author Jean Gadeberg, will help you make such choices. It says you must be a brave new girl. A brave new girl is one who is confident, healthy and happy. A brave new girl can realize her dreams. To be brave, you need to make a decision for yourself. Other people may tell you what to do, but you should not listen to them. You must only do what you want. If you always wear clothes like your favourite TV star, you must stop doing so. Instead, become your own star and wear the clothes you want. You have to like your body, it says. If you don’t, you will not take good care of it and won’t stay healthy. The book also says that girls must start becoming more confident. If you are confident, you’ll succeed in life. A good way to become confident is to realize that you are as clever as boys. In fact you are. Just look at their grades! Only then can you realize your dreams and become who you want to be.小题1:What quality should a brave new girl have?A.ConfidentB.HealthyC.HappyD.A, B and C小题2:“Brave New Girls” is a ______.A.filmB.storyC.bookD.newspaper小题3:Suppose(假如) you are a brave new girl, which answer is wrong?A.Make a decision for yourselfB.Wear clothes like your favourite TV starC.Like your bodyD.Realize that you are as clever as boys.小题4:What’s the meaning of the word “grade” in this passage?A.年级B.成绩C.品位D.道路小题5:What’s the best title of the passage?A.To be braveB.A good bookC.To be a brave new girlD.Realize dreams
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:D小题2:C小题3:B小题4:B小题5:C试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了一本书“Brave New Girls”,主要是鼓励女孩要勇敢,有自信、健康和开心,敢和男孩子比高低。小题1:细节理解题。根据短文A brave new girl is one who is confident, healthy and happy. 可知作为一个勇敢的女孩要具备自信、健康和开心;故选D。小题2:细节理解题。根据短文“Brave New Girls”, by American author Jean Gadeberg, will help you make such choices.及The book also says that girls must start becoming more confident.可知,作者描述的是一本书;故选C。小题3:细节理解题。根据短文To be brave, you need to make a decision for yourself. 可知A正确;If you always wear clothes like your favourite TV star, you must stop doing so.可知B项错误,You have to like your body, it says.可知C项正确;A good way to become confident is to realize that you are as clever as boys.可知D项正确;故选B。小题4:词义猜测题。根据短文意思可知,是强调看看他们男生的成绩,故选B。小题5:主旨大意题。根据短文内容及介绍的书名和It says you must be a brave new girl.可知做一个勇敢的新女孩作为文章的标题最合适;故选C。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“When you get up in the morning, do you find it hard to choos..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“When you get up in the morning, do you find it hard to choos..”考查相似的试题有:
272308287634272768300602125698147514您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
7 Reasons You Should Travel While You’re Young
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
I have been very fortunate to travel extensively throughout the world while still young. I have visi
I have been very fortunate to travel extensively throughout the world while still young. I have visited most of the continental United States, plus many cities in Alaska and Hawaii. I also traveled abroad to Africa, Switzerland, Ireland, Great Britain, Scotland, France, Mexico, and Bonaire. I then lived for several years in Grenada, West Indies. I wouldn&t trade my experiences for the world, and I still have so many countries yet to visit. Based on my experience, I recommend every young person get out of their hometown and see what&s out there. Here are seven ways traveling changed me forever.
1. Traveling changes the way you relate to the world.
I grew up in a tiny rural town. If I hadn&t had the opportunity to travel when I was younger, I would have a difficult time envisioning much else outside my comfortable country bubble. When you travel to other countries and see the amazing beauty of sunsets over seas, eagles riding mountain currents, monkeys swinging through rain forests, grizzlies catching salmon in the rapids, majestic waterfalls spilling off vertical drops, and volcanoes smoking under their fiery breath, you realize the world is full of more beauty that you are capable of seeing in a lifetime. But, you still have the intense passion to try.
If you don&t see this when you are younger, you have less desire to venture out when you are older and have job and family constraints in play. If I didn&t know what I was missing, I would have less of a desire to put the effort into taking the time to travel. You also develop a deeper sense of obligation to save our planet&s beauty for the coming generations. After all, you&ve seen it firsthand, and it&s worth saving!
2. Traveling changes the way you relate to others.
Unfortunately, the area I grew up in didn&t have much diversity. Everyone looked and acted basically the same. When I traveled, I learned about other cultures. I realized that my life could be enriched by developing friendships with people who didn&t look or act like me. Far from my hometown, I developed friendships with people who were nothing like me, but were exactly what I needed. This taught me to embrace, not fear, experiences and relationships that were outside my comfort zone. It also taught me the importance of communication skills. Let&s just say I paid a lot better attention during college Spanish class after visiting Mexico, and perked up in French class after my time in France and Africa.
3. Traveling humbles you enough to realize it&s not all about you.
The older I become, the more I realize I actually know very little about life. It seems the confidence of knowing it all is usually graced upon the young. However, the sooner that bubble bursts, at least in my case. Traveling sometimes puts you in tough situations. You see that the world is so much bigger than your perspective on it. You soon realize the world doesn&t revolve around you. You learn that you really weren&t the big fish in the ocean, but just a tiny minnow in a pothole.
Now, that doesn&t mean you aren&t still important, but it does change your perspective to be more open to learning from other people and situations vs lecturing and bestowing your vast wisdom to those lucky enough to be in earshot. Traveling teaches you to let go of the perceived concept of control. You learn that it&s a big enough challenge to just control yourself, and learn to give up trying to do so for the rest of the planet.
4. Traveling empowers you to take on new challenges.
Just as traveling is humbling, it is also empowering. You realize you can do things you never thought possible. For example, I have lived for the past two years in Grenada, West Indies. I have always enjoyed driving on the right side of nicely paved and open roads of the U.S. Here, I was thrown into driving on the left side of the road on twisty mountain passes down broken roads that aren&t much bigger than a one-lane driveway, yet they expect two-way traffic to freely meet around the blind corners. Add to the lovely mix the fact that there are drop-offs with no guard rail along most of the drive, and far below the sheer free fall you see the rooftops of homes.
So, if I lose control, I not only kill myself, but I land on a house and kill a nice family having dinner. No pressure! Yet, after more than a few white-knuckled moments, I can now drive comfortably with the locals and don&t bat an eye at the drop offs, the livestock in the road, the pot holes, or the fact that there is no way I should have made it through that tight squeeze with that oncoming car without losing a mirror. Conquering this fear helped me learn that I could adapt to more than I felt I was capable of conquering. I think that&s a good thing to learn at any age, but you can apply it longer throughout your lifetime if you start early.
5. Traveling gives you empathy for global suffering.
When you travel, you learn how much you truly have that you take for granted. Many people live in poverty that is unfathomable to those who have never walked their streets and heard their stories. Watching the wars and famines on the news takes on a whole new meaning when you have a personal connection with the people there. You lose the callousness and egotistic attitude that can sometimes develop when you can&t relate to that region of the world. And, it compels you to help others and give back.
6. Traveling pushes your educational horizons.
Sadly, I never liked history in school. Just reading the stories in books seemed so boring to me. However, when I visited the palace of Versailles in France, marveled at the architecture of basilicas in Africa, climbed the ruins of castles in Ireland, visited the White House, and walked the halls of the Louvre, I couldn&t help but get a new appreciation for history. Traveling makes history come alive. The stories are no longer pictures in a book, but tangible memories you remember much longer than anything you could study in school.
7. We are never guaranteed old age, so enjoy life&s experiences now!
I think a lot of young people put off traveling because they want to be responsible, work hard, get married, have kids, and build up a life. However, I think it&s a mistake to put off traveling in exchange for the belief that you can do it when you retire and have more time. While I certainly plan to continue to travel after I retire, I also realize I am not guaranteed old age. If something happens and I don&t live to see my forties, fifties, or sixties, I will have no regrets. I have experienced the world to the best of my ability by taking every opportunity presented to me to see all of this gorgeous planet that I can. Traveling has made me the person that I am, and I&m so grateful that I have plenty of years left with this version of me to continue the adventure.
相关英语学习内容
世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&生活方式&|&世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&
世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&就业职业&|&世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&世界旅游&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英语短文阅读排行
我们也在这里:}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you sleep歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信