go go splitafterr a job 到底是几个意思

3 Reasons You Need a New Job
| LinkedIn
Embarking on a new career can be scary. What can be even scarier is the idea of being stuck in a job you hate for an indefinite amount of time. If you haven’t convinced yourself to go after that dream job let me remind you of 3 reasons you’re ready for a change:
1. You’re not living up to your full potential. Whether you’re feeling under utilized, or just plain bored, if you find yourself giving less than 100% in your current position it’s time to call it quits. While it may be unreasonable to just up and leave your job you should be doing everything you can to find more fulfilling work in your spare time. More than likely you possess a certain set of skills and qualifications that are being sought out by a variety of employers. If you believe in yourself, and the work you’re capable of doing, the hiring manager will as well at interview time.
2. You’re not making enough money. Money doesn’t always buy happiness but it at least buys security. If you’re not feeling secure with your existing income then you need to be earning more. Research what other people in your position are making in your area and prepare to have a conversation with your boss if you’re making less than the average. On the flip side, if you are being fairly compensated and having a hard time making ends meet you have a couple of options: step it up at work and earn yourself a promotion, or find a job that pays more. Either way you’ll have your work cut out for you, but it will be worth the bigger paycheck in the end.
3. You crave better work/life balance. Life isn’t much fun when it’s all work and no play. More and more cases are being built around the benefits of the flexible work schedule, and many employers are embracing it. If you work in an office setting but can work online from virtually anywhere, why not let anywhere be your house? Between long commutes and constant distractions at the office, there’s a good chance you can be more productive working at home in your pjs! If teleworking can provide you with the freedom and flexibility you desire, get in with a company that offers this type of working environment.
Life is too short to be unhappy. With millions of job opportunities circulating
and the entire Internet this minute, you’re bound to find a job you’ll love. . Don’t forget to update your cover letter and resume while you’re at it!
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?Mary is after a better job. 和Mary is looking for a better job...有什么区别_百度知道
Mary is after a better job. 和Mary is looking for a better job...有什么区别
前一个只是陈述一个事实,玛丽在找工作,而后一个在是表示一种状态,玛丽处于找工作的中。句法上来说,起一个是系表结构,后一个主谓结构的进行时态。在遣词上的差别如下:be after sth or sb 的原本意思是追逐某事,而在Mary is after a better job中,显然是活用引申为找工作,很含蓄的表述了这一个概念,乍看之下,还不一定明白是找工作的意思,为文人所多用。但是Mary is looking for a better job,中的look for 本意就是寻找的意思,意思很明显,这个句子表述的很显浅,很明了,很直白,为大众所多用。好了,我就不赘述了。在此祝你学习进步。GOOOOOOOOOOG LUCK
采纳率:38%
来自团队:
没什么区别
意思上都一样。be after 是系表结构is looking for 及物动词短语,进行时很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 问题详情
下面文章中有5处需要添加小标题。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题。选项中有一项是多
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
下面文章中有5处需要添加小标题。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题。选项中有一项是多余选项。A. Make an intentional choiceB. Drop anger and resentmentC. Invest in the bestD. Practice self-acceptanceE. Live in a state of appreciationF. Enjoy your lifeSteps to True HappinessHappiness comes from within. Being content requires living from within, putting more focus on personal values, and loving others. Happiness is more about internal qualities than external stuff. It’s more about inclusion than separation. Happiness isn’t something you search for or go after, it’s a moment by moment decision you make.Anyone can become a happier person because happiness begets(引发)happiness. However it does take a lot of effort.Read on for steps to carry out your personal happiness plan:小题1:__________________Happiness is an intentional choice. Each morning tell yourself, “I’m happy today.” Take daily responsibility for your happiness quotient (指数). Choose to enjoy the next 24 hours, then the next, and the next. If nothing else ever changes in your life, know that in spite of everything, you can be happy. Make a commitment to happiness, be happy now.小题2:__________________Honor your uniqueness. Dance with your spirit and reach for the stars. Shine your light on your quirkiness (突变). Appreciate your magnificent talent and enormous wisdom, and use them to make the world a better place.Stop chasing happiness. When you stop pursuing about a better job, a bigger home, a smaller body, joy bubbles to the surface. Happiness isn’t something you chase or become in a distant future. Happiness is all that you are right now.小题3:___________________The best investment (投资) you can make is in the relationships you have with your family, friends, colleagues, and community. Communicate. Spend time together. Join in volunteering, a feel-good activity. As you enrich the lives of others you enrich your own. Strong connections to others increase your well-being. Chasing happiness causes you to miss the happiness right under your nose. Extend love to others today. Notice how good it makes you feel.小题4:___________________Learning to be grateful throughout the day will change the way you interpret life. It changes your brain and opens your heart. Writing down your gratitude list helps solidify it in your brain. The more you express gratitude, the more you find to be grateful for.Happiness isn’t acquiring something or in some future event. Gratitude is found in the present moment and then happiness follows.小题5:___________________Forgiveness is giving up being a victim. It turns “poor me” into “free me”. You create your own suffering, stress, and misery by your need to be right. When you hold on to resentment, you miss the present by reliving stories of the past. Happiness dwells in a loving heart and a healed past. Decide to see things differently. Don’t worry about how to forgive. Instead, choose to be a forgiving person.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:m.hujiang.com &nbsp|&nbsp当前位置: &
求翻译:The reason I did not go abroad was that I got a job in my home town.是什么意思?
The reason I did not go abroad was that I got a job in my home town.
问题补充:
我之所以没有出国的是,我得到了我的家乡工作。
我没有出国的原因是我在我的家乡得到了一个工作。
我没有出国的原因是我在我的家乡得到了一个工作。
没出国的原因是,我找到一份工作,在我的故乡。
理由我没有出国是我在我的家乡获取一份工作。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}