我最喜欢的电影 高中英语作文文 高中水平

您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
& 您的位置:
>> 英语作文
高中英语作文:我最喜欢的音乐
时间:  作者:  来源:英语作文网
  This is my favorite English pop music. It has come from one film called “Big Expecting Air”. The famous NBA star Micheal Jordan is starring in the film. I was in primary school when watching the film, and got to know the song. By now this song has become classic. The first Columbia expression of the dream for most, the desire to succeed. It is full of enthusiasm and motivation for the audience ,making people filled with power and the hope of life! It lets us know no matter what hardship and difficulty life will have in store for us, there’s always hope. Whenever I am happy or sad, I‘ll always be full of joy when I listen to the song. So let's share the song and fly freely in the sky with the wings of the music!
  这是我最喜欢的英文流行歌曲,它来至一部叫做《空中大灌篮》的电影。这部电影是由NBA著名球星迈克乔丹主演的。我是小学的时候看的这部电影,通过这部电影就认识了这首歌。到如今这首歌已经成为经典。这首哥表达了对梦想的最求,对成功的渴望。它富有激情和动力的旋律让听者感染,使人拥有力量,给人对生活以希望!它让我们知道即使前方的路多么的坎坷我们也要相信自己的力量勇往直前!每当我高兴或忧伤的时候我都会听这首歌,它能复制喜悦和抚平悲伤!我希望能和大家一同分享这首歌。让我们在想像中飞翔吧!
  推荐课程:
  (责任编辑:李远航)
版权及免责声明① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
高考数学寒假班,抢位报名中!
国际: 国内:
高考:    高二:    高一:    单项:  营地:特色:    2016关于电影的高中英语作文_高中作文_无忧考网
2016关于电影的高中英语作文[1]
10:52 来源:网络综合
高中作文网权威发布2016关于电影的高中英语作文,更多2016关于电影的高中英语作文相关信息请访问高中作文网。
高中英语作文(一)   I like watching movies very much. My favorite movie is Twilight. It is a beautiful love story between vampire and mankind. The main characters are named Edward and Bella. They can’t help loving each other. Edward is a vampire who has lived hundreds of years, while Bella just a ordinary high school student. They are classmates. When Bella recognizes that Edward is a vampire, she still chooses to love him under the pressure of every aspect. And Edward also pick the choice to protect Bella at all costs. This is their beginning of love.   我非常喜欢看电影。我最喜欢的电影是暮光之城之暮色。讲的是吸血鬼和人类之间的唯美的爱情故事。主角是爱德华和贝拉。他们无可救药的爱上对方。爱德华是一个活了数百年的吸血鬼,而贝拉只是一个普通的高中生。他们是同学。当贝拉知道爱德华是吸血鬼时,她还是顶着方方面面的压力选择爱他。而爱德华也选择不惜一切代价来保护贝拉。这就是他们爱情的开始。   I like this movie so much that I have seen it four times. I think the movie stars in it are very beautiful and handsome. Secondly, the plot is very attractive and excited. And the scenery is beautiful too. In a word, I just like it the moment I see it.   我非常喜欢这部电影,所以我看了四遍了。我觉得那里面的电影明星非常漂亮,英俊。其次,它的情节很有吸引力,让我很兴奋。风景也很漂亮。总之,第一次看到它时,我就是喜欢它了。  高中英语作文(二)   Movie is my favorite that I always watch movies when I am free. Since I like English very much, so the English movie is my favorite, too. Among so many films I have watched, the one I like best is High School Musical. This film tells the stories about two high school juniors from rival cliques C Troy Bolton, captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella Montez, a beautiful and shy transfer student who is a hard working girl. Together, they try out for the lead parts in their high school musical. In this process, a series of stories happen, but in the end, the musical achieves great success and Troy and Gabriella fall in love with each other. It’s totally a happy ending. I like this movie because the high school life in that is so colorful and amazing, which I admire so much. Besides, everyone loves happy ending of love story.   我喜欢电影,平时有时间的时候我一般都是看电影。我非常喜欢英语,因此英语电影也是我喜欢看的。在我所看过的电影中,我最喜欢的是《歌舞青春》。这部电影讲述了两个高中生的故事――学校篮假定你是李华.你所喜爱的校英语选修课--英语电影欣赏(English Film Appreciation)向同学们征求意见.请你根据以下内容用英文给你校英语教研组写一封短信.主要内容包括:1.说明你对这门英语选修课的喜爱,2.赞赏该课的优点,3.对该课的内容或方式提出两点建议.注意:1.词数 100 左右.开头和结尾已给出.不计入总词数,2.可以 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
7.假定你是李华,你所喜爱的校英语选修课--英语电影欣赏(English Film Appreciation)向同学们征求意见.请你根据以下内容用英文给你校英语教研组写一封短信,主要内容包括:1.说明你对这门英语选修课的喜爱;2.赞赏该课的优点;3.对该课的内容或方式提出两点建议.注意:1.词数 100 左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;2.可以增加细节,以使行文连贯.Dear Sir/Madam,I'm Li Hua,one of the students who attended the course English Film Appreciation last term.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sincerely yours,Li Hu.
分析 这是一篇提纲作文,让我们就喜爱的校英语选修课--英语电影欣赏(English Film Appreciation)给校英语教研组写一封短信,这需要我们发挥英语思维,将提供的信息用英语完整流畅的表达出来.写作需要用第一人称,时态主要是一般现在时,内容要点包括:说明你对这门英语选修课的喜爱;赞赏该课的优点;对该课的内容或方式提出两点建议.此篇作文分为两部分,第一部分为介绍自己,表达你对这门英语选修课的喜爱以及赞赏.第二部分为对该课的内容或方式提出两点建议.重点短语与句型:are exposed to&接触…make a difference起作用,有影响appeal to 迎合,满足…需要take&sth into consideration.考虑高分句型一:I'm LiHua,one of the students& attending &the course English Film Appreciation last term.此句用了现在分词短语作后置定语高分句型二:First,in the class,we are exposed to different kinds of English films,which help us improve both our English listening and speaking此句用了非限制性定语从句解答 Dear Sir/Madam,I'm LiHua,one of the students& attending &the course English Film Appreciation last term.(高分句型一)I like it very much mainly for the following two reasons.First,in the class,we are exposed to different kinds of English films,which help us improve both our English listening and speaking.(高分句型二 )Equally attractive are the amazing stories of the heroes,because they show us how a person can work hard to make a difference.(介绍自己,表达你对这门英语选修课的喜爱以及赞赏)As a young student,I suggest that the teacher choose some more films that appeal to us teenagers,thus making the course more interesting.Besides,more activities should be included so that we can have more chances to practice our English.I'd appreciate it if you could take my suggestions into consideration.I hope that the course will become more popular.(对该课的内容或方式提出两点建议)Sincerely yours,Li Hua点评 英语写作是一项主观性较强的测试题.它不仅考查学生的写作基础而且还考查学生在写作过程中综合运用语言的能力.在撰写时要注意主谓语一致,时态呼应,用词贴切等.要提高英语写作水平,需要两方面的训练:一是语言基础方面的训练,要有扎实 的造句、翻译等基本功,即用词法、句法等知识造出正确无误的句子;二是写作知识和能力 方面的训练以掌握写作方面的基本方法和技巧.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
17.Chester&City&Library&offers&a&range&of&Library&Special&Needs&Services&to&people&who&don't&have&access&to&our&library&service&in&the&usual&way.As&long&as&you&live&in&Chester&City,we'll&provide&a&wide&range&of&library&services&and&resources&including:●Large&printed&and&ordinary&printed&books●Talking&books&on&tape&and&CD●DVDs&and&music&CDs●Magazines●Reference&and&information&requestsHome&delivery&serviceLet&us&know&what&you&like&to&read&and&we&will&choose&the&resources&for&you.Our&staff&will&deliver&the&resources&to&your&home&for&free.We&also&provide&a&service&where&we&can&choose&the&resources&for&you&or&someone&instead&of&you&choose&the&things&from&the&library.You&can&also&choose&the&resources&you&need&personally.Talking&books&and&captioned&videosThe&library&can&provide&talking&books&for&people&who&are&unable&to&use&printed&books&because&of&eye&diseases.You&don't&have&to&miss&out&on&reading&any&more&when&you&can&borrow&talking&books&from&the&library.If&you&have&limited&hearing&which&prevents&you&from&enjoying&movies,we&can&provide&captioned&videos&for&you&at&no&charge.Languages&besides&EnglishWe&can&provide&books&in&a&range&of&languages&besides&English.If&possible,we&will&request&these&items&from&the&State&Library&of&NSW,Australia.How&to&join?Contact&the&Library&Special&Needs&Coordinator&to&register&or&discuss&if&you&are&eligible(合适的)&for&any&of&the&services&we&provide---Tuesday,Wednesday&and&Thursday&9am---5pm&on&for&more&information.21.Library&Special&Needs&Services&are&meant&forB.A.those&who&are&fond&of&readingB.people&living&in&Chester&City&with&an&illness&or&disabilityC.only&those&who&have&walking&disabilitiesD.those&who&can't&get&medical&help&in&Chester&City22.What&can&we&learn&from&the&passage?CA.Few&entertaining&resources&are&offered&here.B.People&with&limited&hearing&have&to&pay&for&captioned&videos.C.Books&with&different&languages&are&available.D.People&have&to&choose&what&they&need&by&themselves.23.To&get&home&delivery&service,you&mustD.A.only&choose&printed&books&&&&&B.have&others&choose&the&resources&for&youC.pay&the&library&ahead&of&time&&&D.register&ahead&of&time.
18.We&do&not&know&when&man&first&began&to&use&salt,but&we&do&know&that&it&has&been&used&in&many&different&ways&throughout&history.Historical&evidence&shows,for&example,that&people&who&lived&over&3,000years&ago&ate&salted&fish.Thousands&of&years&ago&in&Egypt,salt&was&used&to&preserve&(保存)&the&dead.Stealing&salt&was&considered&a&major&crime&(罪行)&during&some&periods&of&history.In&the&eighteenth&century,for&example,if&a&person&was&caught&stealing&salt,he&could&be&put&in&prison&and&his&ears&could&be&cut&off.In&the&Roman&Empire,one&of&the&most&important&roads&was&the&one&that&carried&salt&from&the&salt&mines&to&Rome.Guards&were&stationed(安置)&along&the&route&to&protect&against&salt&thieves,and&they&received&their&pay&in&salt,thus&bringing&the&English&word,salary.Any&guard&who&fell&asleep&while&on&duty&was&thought&to&be"not&worth&his&salt",and&as&a&result&he&would&get&a&little&less&salt&on&his&next&payday.The&expression,"not&worth&his&salt",is&still&used&today&in&English.In&the&modern&world&salt&has&many&uses&beyond&the&dining&table.It&is&used&in&making&glass&and&airplane&parts,in&the&growing&of&crops,and&in&the&killing&of&weeds&(杂草).It&is&also&used&to&make&water&soft,to&melt&(融化)&ice&on&roads&and&highways,to&make&soap,and&to&fix&colors&in&cloth.Salt&can&be&got&in&various&ways&besides&being&taken&from&mines&underground.Salt&water&from&the&ocean,salt&water&lakes&or&small&seas&can&be&used&to&make&salt.Yet,no&matter&where&it&comes&from,salt&will&continue&to&play&an&important&role&in&the&lives&of&people&everywhere.32.According&to&the&text,salt&can&be&used&in&the&following&EXCEPTB.A.keeping&dead&bodiesB.punishing&thievesC.protecting&cropsD.making&industrial&products33.In&the&Roman&Empire&many&people&were&employed&as&guards&toC.A.protect&the&city&of&RomeB.watch&people&carrying&saltC.prevent&thieves&from&stealing&saltD.carry&salt&from&the&mines&to&Rome34.The&expression"not&worth&his&salt"used&today&refers&to&the&one&whoA.A.fails&to&do&his&work&wellB.should&not&be&paid&in&saltC.doesn't&want&to&work&at&allD.should&use&less&salt35.The&main&purpose&of&the&text&is&to&tell&readersB.A.how&salt&was&found&and&gotB.salt&is&important&in&people's&lifeC.salt&was&difficult&to&get&in&the&pastD.what&salt&brings&to&the&English&language.
15.As&we&know,most&of&the&material&things&in&our&daily&life&have&to&be&bought&with&money.But&money&is&not&all&powerful.Money&can't&buy&many&thing&such&as&time&and&true&love.There&are&24hours&in&a&day.Sometimes&when&we&are&very&happy,we&wish&that&the&period&of&happiness&would&last&longer.But&no&matter&what&we&do,or&how&much&money&we&are&willingto&pay,we&cannot&make&a&day&last&longer&than&24hours.On&the&other&hand,when&we&are&unhapy,money&cannot&make&the&unhappy&time&pass&away&more&quickly.True&love&i&another&thing&which&money&cannot&buy.Suppose&we&have&someone&who&really&loves&us&very&much.Once&he&dies,he&can&give&us&no&more&love.Can&our&money&raise&him&from&death&and&make&him&love&us&as&before?Here&we&can&see&very&clearly&that&money&cannot&buy&us&love.Money&can&buy&us&diamond&things,beautiful&clothes,but&never&time&and&love.So&money,after&all,is&not&all&powerful.32.According&to&the&passage,it&is&quite&impossible&for&you&to&buyA.A.true&friendshipB.real&diamondC.a&large&houseD.an&expensive&car33.Which&of&the&sentences&expresses&the&main&idea&of&this&passage?DA.Money&cannot&buy&time&and&love.B.Money&is&not&powerful&at&all.C.Money&can&buy&people&material&things.D.Money&doesn't&mean&everything.34.Through&the&passage,the&writer&wants&to&tell&people&not&toD.A.make&moneyB.waste&moneyC.save&moneyD.worship(崇拜)&money35.From&the&passage&we&can&see&that&in&our&life,besides&something&material,we&need&somethingA.A.spiritual&&&&&&&B.beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&C.lovely&&&&&&&&D.useful.
2.When&you're&on&the&go,your&best&friend&and&resource&can&be&your&phone.In&the&age&of&smart&phones,apps&are&like&guiding&stars:They&can&point&you&in&the&right&direction&for&a&hotel,list&expenses,send&postcards,and&much&more.When&used&together,these&apps&can&be&the&basic&travel&tool,placing&a&wealth&of&information&at&your&fingertips&no&matter&where&you&are&on&the&planet.U.S.News&Travel&has&picked&the&essential&travel&apps,known&for&their&utility&and&reliability.Best&of&all,they&cost&absolutely&nothing.Trip&ItYour&Personal&Travel&AgentBe&your&own&travel&agent&and&plan&every&detail&of&your&trip-from&car&rental&to&accommodating&restaurants-with&Trip&It.You&can&make&travel&schedule&by&hand,or&simply&forward&the&email&confirmations&of&your&flight,rental&car,train&tickets,and&hotels&to&plans.Weather&FreeYour&Go-To&Meteorologist&(气象学者)Stop&trying&to&explain&the&weather&forecast&on&the&evening&news&(particularly&when&it's&in&a&foreign&language).The&Weather&Free&app&informs&you&(in&English)&of&the&climate&in&various&locations,ft&features&the&local&weather,and&other&key&factors&that&will&inform&your&decision&about&what&to&wear&before&stepping&outside.GobyYour&Event&GuruWhen&you're&&in&acity,yousometimes&&look&&around&and&ask:Where&are&all&thepeople?Goby&&has&the&answer.This&app&&pinpoints&(定位)the&neighborhood&hot&sports(include&museums,hotels,eateries,and&more)&in&&your&&neighborhood.But&its&true&&value&comes&&in&&findmg&nearby&events.You'll&discover&concerts,plays,and&more&right&around&the&&corner.21.What&is&the&advantage&ofusing&travel&apps&picked&by&the&U.S.News&Travel?DA.They&can&solve&any&problem&you&come&across.B.They&reduce&your&travel&budget.C.They&exercise&your&fingertips.D.They&are&reliable&and&free&of&charge22.With&the&help&of&the&travel&叩ps&used&together,travelers&can&do&the&following&things&EXCEPTC.A.rent&a&car&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.decide&what&to&wearC.look&for&a&friend&while&travelingD.find&the&nearby&museums23.Where&are&the&readers&likely&to&read&the&passage&above?CA.In&a&geography&textbook.B.In&a&science&and&technology&magazine.C.On&a&popular&website.D.In&a&business&report.
12.Chester&City&Library&offers&a&range&of&Library&Special&Needs&Services&to&people&who&don't&have&access&to&our&library&service&in&the&usual&way.As&long&as&you&live&in&Chester&City,we'll&provide&a&wild&range&of&library&services&and&resources&including:●Large&printed&and&ordinary&printed&books●Talking&books&on&tape&and&CD●DVDs&and&music&CDs●Magazines●Reference&and&information&requestsHome&delivery&serviceLet&us&know&what&you&like&to&read&and&we&will&choose&the&resources&for&you.Our&staff&will&deliver&the&resources&to&your&home&for&free.We&also&provide&a&service&where&we&can&choose&the&resources&for&you&or&someone&instead&of&you&choose&the&things&from&the&library.You&can&also&choose&the&resources&you&need&personally.Talking&books&and&captioned&videosThe&library&can&provide&talking&books&for&people&who&are&unable&to&use&printed&books&because&of&eye&diseases.You&don't&have&to&miss&out&on&reading&any&more&when&you&can&borrow&talking&books&from&the&library.If&you&have&limited&hearing&which&prevents&you&from&enjoying&movies,we&can&provide&captioned&videos&for&you&at&no&charge.Languages&besides&EnglishWe&can&provide&books&in&a&range&of&languages&besides&English.If&possible,we&will&request&these&items&from&the&State&Library&of&NSW,Australia.How&to&join?Contact&the&Library&Special&Needs&Coordinator&to&register&or&discuss&if&you&are&eligible(合适的)&for&any&of&the&services&we&provide---Tuesday,Wednesday&and&Thursday&9am---5pm&on&for&more&information.21.Library&Special&Needs&Services&are&meant&forB.A.those&who&are&fond&of&readingB.people&living&in&Chester&City&with&an&illness&or&disabilityC.only&those&who&have&walking&disabilitiesD.those&who&can't&get&medical&help&in&Chester&City22.What&can&we&learn&from&the&passage?CA.Few&entertaining&resources&are&offered&here.B.People&with&limited&hearing&have&to&pay&for&captioned&videos.C.Books&with&different&languages&are&available.D.People&have&to&choose&what&they&need&by&themselves.23.To&get&home&delivery&service,you&mustD.A.only&choose&printed&books&&&&&B.have&others&choose&the&resources&for&youC.pay&the&library&ahead&of&time&&&D.register&ahead&of&time.
19.Welcome&to&our&third&newsletter&of&the&year!Our&major&activity&for&March&is&our&Walk&for&the&Woods&fundraising&event&on&Saturday,17th&March,starting&any&time&between&10a.m.and&2p.m.We&will&be&walking&the&distance&between&Warley&Woods&and&Tipperary.It&is&indeed&a&long&way-80miles.The&more&people&that&you&can&get&to&sponsor&you,the&more&money&we&can&raise&to&help&look&after&our&beautiful&woodland.More&information&is&available&on&our&website.The&Sunday&volunteers&planted&two&beeches&and&an&oak&last&week.This&was&thanks&to&the&money&from&the&Big&Tree&Plant&and&to&Lisa&and&Gordon&Whitaker,whose&friends&gave&money&for&the&big&trees&instead&of&for&their&wedding&presents.Thanks&to&everyone&who&took&part.There&were&15volunteers&at&the&Oral&History&Training&Day&which&was&led&very&ably&by&Julia&Letts.The&group&will&be&meeting&again&and&will&start&to&interview&the&local&people&who&have&offered&to&tell&their&stories.We&are&happy&to&hear&from&others&who&would&like&to&be&interviewed&about&their&memories&of&the&Woods&for&the&project.If&you&or&anyone&you&know&is&interested,please&call&Viv&Cole&at&the&office.This&project&is&financed&by&Heritage&Lottery&Fund.There&was&a&huge&response&to&the&Forest&Schools&activities&held&at&half&term.These&will&be&held&again&during&the&Easter&holidays&on&the&following&dates:4th&April&from&10a.m.to&3p.m.for&over&8s.On&12th&April&from&10a.m.to&12noon,there&will&be&a&Teddy&Bears'Picnic&for&the&under&8s.All&these&must&be&booked&in&advance.Finally,don't&forget&the&Easter&Egg&Roll&on&Bank&Holiday,9th&April,starting&at&11a.m.Bring&your&own&hard-boiled&and&decorated&egg&to&roll&down&the&hill&in&the&woods.The&first&past&the&finishing&line&will&win&a&large&chocolate&egg!This&year,due&to&popular&demand,there&will&also&be&an&Adults'Easter&Egg&Roll&following&the&children's&competition.We&look&forward&to&seeing&you&all&soon,at&one&of&our&many&events!1.Which&of&the&following&will&be&on&9th&April?CA.Walk&for&the&Woods.B.Teddy&Bears'Picnic.C.The&Easter&Egg&Roll.D.The&Oral&History&Training&Day.2.Heritage&Lottery&Fund&provides&money&toB.A.help&look&after&the&woodlandB.collect&stories&about&the&communityC.hold&activities&for&the&Forest&SchoolsD.organize&the&Easter&holiday&competitions3.The&passage&is&written&toA.A.inform&people&of&the&coming&events&&B.encourage&people&to&work&as&volunteersC.invite&people&to&take&part&in&the&competitionD.tell&people&about&some&famous&organizations.
16.A&cancer-stricken&British&teenage&girl&said&Thursday&she&had&been&moved&by&messages&of&support&from&around&the&world&after&writing&an&online"Bucket&List"of&things&she&wanted&to&do&before&dying.Alice&Pyne,l5,created&an&Internet&blog&in&which&she&described&her&fight&against&a&cancer&of&the&white&blood&cells."I've&been&fighting&cancer&for&almost&four&years&and&now&l&know&that&the&cancer&is&gaining&on&me&and&it&doesn't&look&like&I'm&going&to&win&this&one,"she&wrote.For&her&list,the&teenager&took&inspiration&from&the&2007film"The&Bucket&List",in&which&two&terminally&ill&(患绝症的)&men,played&by&Morgan&Freeman&and&Jack&Nicholson,draw&up&a&list&of&things&they&wish&to&do&before&they&die.On&her&list,at&the&site&www.alicepyne.blogspot.com,she&has&included&making&everyone&sign&up&to&be&a&bone&marrow&donor&(骨髓捐赠者),swimming&with&sharks,meeting&boy&band&Take&That&and&getting&a&purple&iPad&computer.Messages&of&support&and&offers&of&help&quickly&flooded&her&webpage&and&it&became&one&of&the&most&talked&about&subjects&on&Twitter."Oh&dear&and&I&thought&that&I&was&just&doing&a&little&blog&for&a&few&friends!"she&wrote&after&her&site&attracted&huge&attention."Thank&you&so&much&for&all&your&lovely&messages&to&me."Pyne,who&lives&with&her&family&in&the&northwest&English&town&of&Ulverston,revealed&(透露)&the&management&of&Take&That&had&arranged&for&her&to&see&the&band&after&reading&her&blog.A&group&of&local&lawmakers&have&also&joined&forces&with&the&Anthony&Nolan&blood&cancer&charity&to&encourage&people&to&join&its&stem&cell&register.21.What&happened&after&Alice&Pyne&wrote&her"Bucket&List"?DA.The&media&called&on&people&to&help&her.B.People&sent&gifts&to&her&from&all&over&the&world.C.A&lot&of&people&offered&to&donate&bone&marrow&to&her.D.People&around&the&world&sent&messages&to&support&her.22.Alice&Pyne&wrote&her"Bucket&List"toA.A.express&her&last&few&wishesB.say&goodbye&to&a&few&friendsC.give&comfort&to&two&terminally&ill&menD.catch&people's&attention23.Which&of&the&following&is&NOT&on&Alice&Pyne's"Bucket&List"?AA.To&meet&a&boy.B.To&get&a&cool&computer.C.To&swim&with&sharks.D.To&ask&people&to&donate&bone&marrow.24.Take&That&will&arrange&to.DA.invite&Pyne&to&join&the&bandB.help&Pyne&in&any&possible&wayC.donate&money&to&PyneD.meet&Pyne&in&person.
11.It's&long&been&known&that&dogs&and&cats,with&their&well&developed&sense&of&smell,can&be&trained&to&identify&the&chemicals&released&by&human&illnesses.In&some&cases,researchers&have&even&trained&household&pets&to&detect&or&predict&epilepsy(癫痫病).But&what&if&we&could&fine&set&that&sense&and&put&it&into&a&microchip,allowing&us&to&create&a&breathalyzer&for&diseases?For&Dr.Andrew&Koehl,the&inventor&of&the&microchip&technology&at&the&heart&of&this&digital&nose,the&technology&that&will&allow&us&to&do&just&that&is&already&here."We&can&detect&down&to&parts&per&billion&levels,"Koehl&says."To&give&you&a&similarity&that's&equal&to&one&drop&in&an&Olympic&size&swimming&pool."The&sensor&identifies&each&chemical's&make-up&in&the&air.If&the&sensor&is&set&to&a&certain&level,it&will&set&off&an&alarm.Work&continues&to&make&it&smaller&and&makes&it&able&to&enter&the&healthcare&market.Within&several&years,the&company&hopes&to&develop&it&as&a&diagnostic(诊断)&tool."What's&amazing&is&that&there&really&are&chemicals&on&your&breath&that&indicate&illness,that's&been&shown&through&a&number&of&studies&and&we&can&detect&those,"he&said."There&have&already&been&a&number&of&research&papers&published&suggesting&we&can&detect&many&disease."At&the&beginning,the&technology&had&been&developed&for&defense&purposes.He&said&the&terror&caused&by&the&events&of&September&11had&got&him&thinking&about&the&application&of&this&type&of&sensor&in&safety&check."Originally&it&was&aimed&at&detecting&things&like&explosives,poisonous&chemicals&and&other&terrors&that&might&occur,"said&Dr&Koehl.Eventually&the&sensor&could&become&a&part&of&many&everyday&instruments,warning&users&of&which&foods&are&going&bad&in&the&fridge&or&even&the&best&moment&to&take&the&roast&out&of&the&microwave&oven.You&could&even,one&day,have&a&digital&nose&that&you&could&carry&in&your&pocket."More&recently&we've&been&looking&at&user&spaces&so&we're&talking&to&a&number&of&producers&of&mobile&phones&and&mobile&phone&parts,"he&said."We&want&to&develop&a&module&small&enough&to&put&into&mobile&devices&like&phones."59.It&can&be&inferred&from&the&passage&thatC.A.This&type&of&sensor&was&designed&to&prevent&disease&at&firstB.The&digital&nose&can&be&put&into&mobile&phones&at&presentC.Users&might&take&the&mobile&devices&with&them&in&near&futureD.The&new&invention&has&already&entered&the&healthcare&market60.The&underlined&word"detect"(Paragraph1)is&closest&in&meaning&toB.A.protectB.discoverC.settleD.remove61.What's&the&passage&mainly&about?DA.Dogs&and&cats&have&a&strong&sense&of&smell.B.A&new&sensor&is&used&to&identify&chemicals.C.Modern&technology&is&developing&very&fast.D.Digital&nose&on&a&microchip&can&smell&diseases.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么提高英语作文水平 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信