英语she‘s just 游戏chillingg near the camp怎么翻译?

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译Everybody's wasting time Everybody stands in line Think of Babe Ruth And you think of hot dogs and beer But if he could hit a home run so could you And your weight is just nowhere near Am I making myself quite clear?Is that the best you can do?Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it If that's the best you can do Get out of my place Take anyone's place Come last in the race,but Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it The clock is ticking on the wall Everybody has to take a fall Think of Ray Charles And you think of sunglasses at night But if he can play piano so can you And you can tell black from white Can you tell me that I'm not right?Is that the best you can do?Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it If that's the best you can do Get out of my life Be anyone's life And do what you like,but Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it Think of Babe Ruth And you think of hot dogs and beer But if he could hit a home run so could you And your weight is just nowhere near Am I making myself quite clear?Is that the best you can do?Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it If that's the best you can do Get out of your shell,be anyone's pal Do bad or do well,but Go for it,go for it,go for it,go for it
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
全力以赴(加油) 每个人都在浪费时间每个人站成一排想想圣经里的真理想想热狗和啤酒但是如果他能打出一个本垒打,你也可以然后你的坠肉消失了我这样说你明白了吗?你能做的更好吗?加油,加油,加油,加油你能做的更好吗?离开我的位置随便再找个位置最后一个到来,但是加油,加油,加油,加油墙上的中钟嘀哒的响着每个人都被击倒想想雷.查理斯(盲人音乐家)想象你在夜里带上太阳镜但是如果他能弹钢琴你也能而且你能分辨黑河白你能说我不正确吗?你能做的更好吗?加油,加油,加油,加油你能做的更好吗?离开我的生活随便找一种生活去做你想做的事,但是(一定要)加油,加油,加油,加油想想圣经里的真理想想热狗和啤酒但是如果他能打出一个本垒打,你也可以然后你的坠肉消失了我这样说你明白了吗?你能做的更好吗?加油,加油,加油,加油你能做的更好吗?加油,加油,加油,加油离开你的躯壳,成为任何人的好朋友做的好与不好,但是(一定要)加油,加油,加油,加油
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
加油!加油!!!
扫描下载二维码新标准大学英语综合教程4(unit1-6)课后答案及课文翻译 - 讲义教程-
当前位置:
新标准大学英语综合教程4(unit1-6)课后答案及课文翻译
馆藏:11600
下载此文档
同系列文档
Baidu Button END -->
官方公众微信相关词典网站:& Unit知识点 & “Three Central Texas ...”习题详情
288位同学学习过此题,做题成功率86.8%
Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award in a Tuesday morning ceremony for their heroism in saving the victims of a serious two&car accident.The accident occurred on March 25 when a vehicle lost control while traveling on rain&soaked State Highway 6 near Baylor Camp Road. It ran into an oncoming vehicle, leaving the occupants trapped inside as both vehicles burst into flames.Bonge was the first on the scene and heard children screaming. He broke through a back window and pulled Mallory Smith, 10, and her sister, Megan Smith, 9, from the wreckage.The girl's mother, Beckie Smith, was not with them at the time of the wreck, as they were traveling with their body sitter, Lisa Bowbin.Beckie Smith still remembers the sickening feeling she had upon receiving the call informing her of the wreck and the despair as she drove to the scene.Bozeman and Clemmons arrived shortly after Bonge and helped rescue the other victims and attempted to put out the fires.“I was nervous,”Bozeman said. “I don't feel like I'm a hero. I was just doing what anyone should do in that situation. I hope someone would do the same for me.”Everyone at the accident made it out alive, with the victims suffering from nonlife&threatening injuries. Mallory Smith broke both femurs, and Megan had neck and back injuries. Bowbin is still recovering from a broken pelvis, ankle and foot.The rescuers also were taken to the hospital and treated for cuts and smoke breathing, Bonge said.In addition, Bozeman got to meet accident victim Anthony Russo in the hospital after the accident, where Russo presented him with a glass frame inscribed with “Thank you”, Bozeman said. Those involved in that fateful encounter on Highway 6 credited God blessing for bringing them together.“Whatever the circumstances, Tuesday's ceremony provided a time to be grateful for those who put their lives on the line for the lives of complete strangers,”Beckie Smith said,“We're calling it The Miracle on Highway 6.”【小题1】What's the main idea of the passage?A.Three persons were awarded for rescuing victims in a car accident.B.Three ordinary people were regarded as great heroes.C.Several victims were carried to safety from the burning cars.D.A car accident occurred on rain&soaked State Highway 6.【小题2】Who saved Megan Smith from the damaged car?A.Clemmons.B.Anthony Russo.C.Bozeman.D.Bonge.【小题3】Which of the following can be used to describe Bozeman?A.Kind.B.Modest.C.Excited.D.Smart.【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Luckily, no one received too serious injuries in the accident.B.All the victims received slight injuries in the accident.C.The rescuers were taken to the hospital to visit the victims.D.The injured will soon recover from their injuries.【小题5】It can be inferred from what Beckie Smith said that&&&&.A.she regarded the accident as a wonderB.she was frightened by the serious accidentC.she thought highly of the rescuersD.she called on others to learn from the rescuersA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-高考阅读理解全程冲刺训练(18)英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award in a T...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】A 主旨大意题。这是一篇新闻报道。从第一段第一句“Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award”及下文内容可知,A为本文大意。【小题2】D 细节理解题。从第三段“Bonge was the first on the scene and heard children screaming. He broke through a back window and pulled Mallory Smith, 10, and her sister, Megan Smith, 9, from the wreckage.”可知。【小题3】B 观点态度题。从文章第七段中博兹曼(Bozeman)说的话可知,他是一个比较谦虚的人。【小题4】A 正误判断题。从第八段“with the victims suffering from nonlife&threatening injuries.”可知A项符合题意。【小题5】C 推理判断题。从最后一段“Tuesday's ceremony provided a time to be grateful for those who put their lives on the line for the lives of complete strangers”可知。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award i...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award in a T...”主要考察你对“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award in a T...”相似的题目:
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。As soon as I saw the cat in our yard, I knew he was a stray(流浪儿).He looked&&&&-a wounded warrior with a badly scarred body.I started putting out food for him each day, but he wouldn’t come near me if other people were&&&&. Winter came, and he still wouldn’ t &&&&us. Then, one day, a car hit him so we took him to the vets.After a week, we were eager to bring him home to&&&&&our family. But when we went to take the cat home, the vet told us we should put him to &&&&immediately because the cat was so fierce and mean that he would &&&&become tame, let alone a pet.But I have always had&&&&&in love’s power to&&&&even the wildest beasts. I told the vet, "I want to take him home.” We &&&&&him Paws.Three days went by, and we only knew Paws was &&&&&the bed because when we walked past it we heard deep growling.1 wanted to somehow let him know he was&&&&and loved. So I put on a hard hat and a pair of welding gloves. 1 &&&&&under the bed toward Paws, with my face to the&&&&and only the top of my head facing him. 1&&&&&out to stroke (抚摩) him gently over and over again.He growled and tried to&&&&and bite me. It was scary but I knew he couldn’t &&&&&me, so I just kept going. Slowly, he began to &&&&. Then I slid out from under the bed and left the room.Several hours later. I noticed a cat on the bed. It was Paws all &&&&&on the pillows! I couldn’t believe it.That dear cat became the &&&&of our household. Although Paws finally died of cancer, his legacy (馈赠)-my &&&&and firm belief in the power of love lives on.【小题1】A.cuteB.strongC.fierceD.smart【小题2】A.aroundB.inC.outD.away【小题3】A.loveB.attackC.refuseD.trust【小题4】A.pleaseB.joinC.seeD.satisfy【小题5】A.deathB.sightC.observationD.sleep【小题6】A.simplyB.hardlyC.easilyD.gradually【小题7】A.senseB.interestC.faithD.feeling【小题8】A.comfortB.convinceC.protectD.tame【小题9】A.namedB.appointedC.acceptedD.made【小题10】A.onB.besideC.underD.inside【小题11】A.hopefulB.pitifulC.carefulD.safe【小题12】A.hidB.slidC.shelteredD.slept【小题13】A.bedB.skyC.floorD.feet【小题14】A.turnedB.pickedC.pulledD.reached【小题15】A.playB.scratchC.lickD.push【小题16】A.hurtB.botherC.avoidD.betray【小题17】A.get angryB.give upC.run awayD.calm down【小题18】A.stepped outB.stood outC.stretched witD.stuck out【小题19】A.hopeB.loveC.supportD.comfort【小题20】A.normalB.nobleC.strangeD.continued&&&&
阅读下而材料.在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Alan: Racial prejudice continued to be exercised by the authorities long after the end of the slavery&& and the&&&&&&【小题1】&&&&&&&(liberate) of slaves in the United States of America. You only have to look& into this case to see&&&&&【小题2】&&&&&&&I mean.Gina: So what's the ease about?Alan: It's about a handful of black teenagers accused&&&&&【小题3】&&&&&robberyGina: How did they come to be accused?Alan: Some white teenagers said they had been attacked by black teenagers and the police &&&&【小题4】&&&&were& looking for them stopped a train and searched it. They and several other black and white&&&&& people on board were found riding the train without &&&&【小题5】&&&&&(possess) tickets. Two of the&&&&&&&&& white women swore that they &&&&【小题6】&&&&(rob) of their cash and chequebook by these boys.Gina: Then what happened?Alan: They were arrested and sentenced to deathGina: So what was the problem?Alan: At first they were kept under high security and not allowed &&&&【小题7】&&&&&&&(see) lawyers. When they& were finally tried, the jury(陪审团)& was all white and so was&&&&&【小题8】&&&&&&judge.&Gina: They still might have been guilty.Alan: No. One of the women later admitted she had lied Despite this, only four of them were released. By then, they had spent six years in prison. The &&&&【小题9】&&&&&were either sent to jail forseventy five years or sentenced to death.Gina: So what happened? Was there a happy en ding?Alan: Not really. In the end none of them spent less than ten years in prison. Twenty four years later.& only long after they had all died, were all of them【小题10】&&&&(final) pardoned.&&&&
It was a sunny day. A city man was driving along a country road with a new wagon(马车)and a beautiful pair of horses. He didn’t pay a lot of&&&&&&to where he was going. Pretty soon he&&&&&that he was lost, but he&&&&&to&drive, expecting&to&re-find&his&way&or&to&&&&someone who could tell him how to get back to the&&&&&. It was a long&&&&road. For many hours he kept on&driving. When it&was&almost&&&&&,he&saw in a&&&&a tall farmer ploughing(犁地) the land. He stopped his &&&&team of horses near the fence and called out,“Hello,farmer.” “Hello,yourself,”the&farmer&replied,&&&&&ploughing. “Where does the horse &&&&?”he asked without knowing his language mistakes. “I haven’t seen it go anywhere. It &&&&&stays right where it is,”said the farmer,&&&&stopping his work. “How far is it to the next town?” said the city man,speaking a little &&&&&. “Don’t know. I never&&&&it,” replied the farmer. By this time the city man was getting &&&&.“What do you know?You’re the&biggest fool&I&&&&&saw.”&&&&stopping, the farmer turned and looked for a long time &&&&&at the city man. Then he said,“Maybe I don’t know much.&&&&&I am a fool. But at least I’m not lost!”【小题1】A.signsB.ordersC.attentionD.direction【小题2】A.realizedB.recognizedC.acceptedD.received【小题3】A.stoppedB.usedC.wantedD.continued【小题4】A.missB.meetC.lookD.lose【小题5】A.townB.countryC.capitalD.village【小题6】A.lonelyB.busyC.dirtyD.crowded【小题7】A.at noonB.at nightC.rainingD.dark【小题8】A.truckB.pileC.fieldD.store【小题9】A.strongB.tiredC.weakD.tiring【小题10】A.butB.went onC.stoppedD.still【小题11】A.goB.lead upC.getD.show【小题12】A.alwaysB.oftenC.sometimesD.seldom【小题13】A.beganB.stillC.withoutD.already【小题14】A.clearlyB.lowerC.more loudlyD.more politely【小题15】A.judgedB.measuredC.sawD.studied【小题16】A.sadB.lovelyC.friendlyD.angry【小题17】A.everB.oftenC.evenD.never【小题18】A.StillB.NotC.WithD.Finally【小题19】A.gladlyB.immediatelyC.in silenceD.excitedly【小题20】A.ReallyB.PerhapsC.CertainlyD.Fortunately&&&&
“Three Central Texas ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award in a Tuesday morning ceremony for their heroism in saving the victims of a serious two&car accident.The accident occurred on March 25 when a vehicle lost control while traveling on rain&soaked State Highway 6 near Baylor Camp Road. It ran into an oncoming vehicle, leaving the occupants trapped inside as both vehicles burst into flames.Bonge was the first on the scene and heard children screaming. He broke through a back window and pulled Mallory Smith, 10, and her sister, Megan Smith, 9, from the wreckage.The girl's mother, Beckie Smith, was not with them at the time of the wreck, as they were traveling with their body sitter, Lisa Bowbin.Beckie Smith still remembers the sickening feeling she had upon receiving the call informing her of the wreck and the despair as she drove to the scene.Bozeman and Clemmons arrived shortly after Bonge and helped rescue the other victims and attempted to put out the fires.“I was nervous,”Bozeman said. “I don't feel like I'm a hero. I was just doing what anyone should do in that situation. I hope someone would do the same for me.”Everyone at the accident made it out alive, with the victims suffering from nonlife&threatening injuries. Mallory Smith broke both femurs, and Megan had neck and back injuries. Bowbin is still recovering from a broken pelvis, ankle and foot.The rescuers also were taken to the hospital and treated for cuts and smoke breathing, Bonge said.In addition, Bozeman got to meet accident victim Anthony Russo in the hospital after the accident, where Russo presented him with a glass frame inscribed with “Thank you”, Bozeman said. Those involved in that fateful encounter on Highway 6 credited God blessing for bringing them together.“Whatever the circumstances, Tuesday's ceremony provided a time to be grateful for those who put their lives on the line for the lives of complete strangers,”Beckie Smith said,“We're calling it The Miracle on Highway 6.”【小题1】What's the main idea of the passage?A.Three persons were awarded for rescuing victims in a car accident.B.Three ordinary people were regarded as great heroes.C.Several victims were carried to safety from the burning cars.D.A car accident occurred on rain&soaked State Highway 6.【小题2】Who saved Megan Smith from the damaged car?A.Clemmons.B.Anthony Russo.C.Bozeman.D.Bonge.【小题3】Which of the following can be used to describe Bozeman?A.Kind.B.Modest.C.Excited.D.Smart.【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Luckily, no one received too serious injuries in the accident.B.All the victims received slight injuries in the accident.C.The rescuers were taken to the hospital to visit the victims.D.The injured will soon recover from their injuries.【小题5】It can be inferred from what Beckie Smith said that____.A.she regarded the accident as a wonderB.she was frightened by the serious accidentC.she thought highly of the rescuersD.she called on others to learn from the rescuers”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Three Central Texas men were honored with the Texas Department of Public Safety's Director's Award in a Tuesday morning ceremony for their heroism in saving the victims of a serious two&car accident.The accident occurred on March 25 when a vehicle lost control while traveling on rain&soaked State Highway 6 near Baylor Camp Road. It ran into an oncoming vehicle, leaving the occupants trapped inside as both vehicles burst into flames.Bonge was the first on the scene and heard children screaming. He broke through a back window and pulled Mallory Smith, 10, and her sister, Megan Smith, 9, from the wreckage.The girl's mother, Beckie Smith, was not with them at the time of the wreck, as they were traveling with their body sitter, Lisa Bowbin.Beckie Smith still remembers the sickening feeling she had upon receiving the call informing her of the wreck and the despair as she drove to the scene.Bozeman and Clemmons arrived shortly after Bonge and helped rescue the other victims and attempted to put out the fires.“I was nervous,”Bozeman said. “I don't feel like I'm a hero. I was just doing what anyone should do in that situation. I hope someone would do the same for me.”Everyone at the accident made it out alive, with the victims suffering from nonlife&threatening injuries. Mallory Smith broke both femurs, and Megan had neck and back injuries. Bowbin is still recovering from a broken pelvis, ankle and foot.The rescuers also were taken to the hospital and treated for cuts and smoke breathing, Bonge said.In addition, Bozeman got to meet accident victim Anthony Russo in the hospital after the accident, where Russo presented him with a glass frame inscribed with “Thank you”, Bozeman said. Those involved in that fateful encounter on Highway 6 credited God blessing for bringing them together.“Whatever the circumstances, Tuesday's ceremony provided a time to be grateful for those who put their lives on the line for the lives of complete strangers,”Beckie Smith said,“We're calling it The Miracle on Highway 6.”【小题1】What's the main idea of the passage?A.Three persons were awarded for rescuing victims in a car accident.B.Three ordinary people were regarded as great heroes.C.Several victims were carried to safety from the burning cars.D.A car accident occurred on rain&soaked State Highway 6.【小题2】Who saved Megan Smith from the damaged car?A.Clemmons.B.Anthony Russo.C.Bozeman.D.Bonge.【小题3】Which of the following can be used to describe Bozeman?A.Kind.B.Modest.C.Excited.D.Smart.【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Luckily, no one received too serious injuries in the accident.B.All the victims received slight injuries in the accident.C.The rescuers were taken to the hospital to visit the victims.D.The injured will soon recover from their injuries.【小题5】It can be inferred from what Beckie Smith said that____.A.she regarded the accident as a wonderB.she was frightened by the serious accidentC.she thought highly of the rescuersD.she called on others to learn from the rescuers”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 chilling time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信