Our presents are there are still manymany.这句话对吗?

相关词典网站:are there many people could speak English ?这句话有语法_百度知道
are there many people could speak English ?这句话有语法
are there many people could speak English ?这句话有语法错误?
我有更好的答案
有语法 而且有错误应该是这样的Are there many people that could speak English ?there be 句型 There be 句型是英语中常用句型, 意思是“有”,表示“人或事物的存在”或“某地有某物”。There在此结构中是引导词,已经没有副词“那里”的含义There be 后面的名词是句子的主语,属倒装结构。疑问句形式是将be或will/have/can/must等助动词、情态动词提至there之前,否定形式则直接在be或助动词、情态动词后加not,因此要表达“某个地方或某个时间存在什么事物或人”的时候常用“There be + 名词+ 地点(时间)这一句型。There are some sharks.Excuse me. Is there a repair shop near here for MP3?There are lots of people there who can actually help you.主谓要一致1.当动词be后所接的名词是单数可数名词或不可数名词时,be 应该取单数is;当其后所接的名词是复数的可数名词时,be用复数are。There's a man at the door.门口有个人。There is some apple juice in the bottle.瓶子里有些苹果汁。There are some strangers in the street.大街上有一些陌生人。2.如果There be 后面是几个并列名词做主语时,动词be的形式和最靠近它的那个名词保持数的一致。There is an ashtray and two bottles on the shelf. 架子上有一只烟灰缸和两个瓶子。There are two bottles and an ashtray on the shelf. 架子上有两个瓶子和一个烟灰缸。时态1.There be 句型中动词be可以有一般现在时、一般过去时、将来时和完成时。There is no harm in trying.不妨一试。There were fabulous wildflowers in the hills last spring.去年春天,山中有极美的野花。There will be a fine day tomorrow.明天将是一个晴天。2.There be 句型可以和各种助动词、情态动词连用。There may be a cigarette in that box.那只盒子里或许有支香烟。There must be some cakes on the table.桌子上一定有些蛋糕。There used to be a hospital there before the war.战前,那里曾经有家医院。3.There be 句型也可以和这样一些的谓语动词连用:be going to 、seem to 、appear to 、used to、be likely to 、happen to ….There seem to be a few trees between me and the green.在我与草坪之间好像有一些树。There is gong to be a meeting tonight.今天晚上有个会议。There is likely to be a storm.可能有一场暴雨。There happened to be a bus nearby.碰巧附近有辆公交车。There appears to have been a nasty accident.似乎发生了一起严重事故。4.there be 结构中除可以用be 外,还可以用其它动词。例如:There came a scent of lime-blossom.飘来一阵菩提树的花香。Once upon a time there lived a king in China.从前中国有一个国王。否定句1.There be 句型的否定句有两种构成方式,一种是将否定副词not放在be 之后,如:There isn’t a box in the room.房间里没有盒子。There aren’t any pens on the desk.课桌上没有钢笔。There hasn’t been any rain for a week.一周没下雨了。There won’t be a meeting today.今天没有会议。另一种是在主语前加上不定代词no , 如:There is no water in the bottle.瓶子里没有水。There are no pictures on the wall.墙上没有图画。There will be no one at home tomorrow morning.明天上午不会有人在家。There might be no money left。或许没有剩下什么钱。疑问句2.There be 句型的一般疑问句是将be 放在there 之前,回答时用yes或no,后接简单答语。如:Is there a cake on the table?桌子上有块蛋糕吗?Yes,there is. / No,there isn’t.是,有。/ 不,没有。Will there be a party tonight?今晚有聚会吗?Yes,there will./ No, there won’t是的,有。/ 不,没有。Yes,there have./ No, there haven’t.是,有的。/ 不,没有。3.There be 句型的特殊疑问句主要有how many和how much做引导词两种情况:How many students are there in your school?你们学校有多少学生?How much money is there in your pocket?你口袋里有多少钱?4.There be 句型的反意疑问句There is a cup on the table, isn’t there?桌子上有只杯子,是吗?There is some orange in the glass, isn’t there?杯子里有桔汁,是吗?There are a lot of letters in the mailbox, aren’t there?邮筒里有很多信件,是吗?There will be a new hospital nearby, won’t there?附近要建一家新医院,是吗?和have的比较1.区别点:there be 意为存在,强调某地有某物,不表示所属关系;have 表示所有关系, 强调某人或某地有某物,这是其基本用法。如:There are some trees in front of the house.房前有些树。Tom has many friends in China.汤姆在中国有许多朋友。2.相同点:在表示结构上的含有时,既可以用there be 句型,也可以用have(has) 来表示。如:There are many long rivers in China./China has many long rivers.中国有许多长河。How many days are there in March?/How many days has March?三月份有多少天?非谓语动词形式:There be 结构的非谓语动词形式是there to be 和there being 两种形式。在句中作主语、宾语和状语。1. there being 结构起名词的作用,直接位于句首作主语,通常用it 作形式主语,并且用for引导。There being a bus stop near my house is a great advantage.我家旁边有个公共汽车站,很是方便。It is impossible for there to be any more.不可能再有了。2. there be 结构作宾语时,通常用there to be ,常作这样一些词的宾语:expect,like, mean, intend, want,prefer,hate等。I expect there to be no argument about this.我期望关于这件事不要再争吵了。I should prefer there to be no discussion of my private affairs.我宁愿不要讨论我的私事。People don’t want there to be another war.人们不希望再有战争了。另外,作介词宾语时,如果是介词for,只能用“there to be”其它介词用“there being”The teacher was waiting for there to be complete silence.老师在等着大家都安静下来。I never dreamed of there being any good chance for me.我做梦也没想到我会有好机会。3. 作状语的there be 形式,通常用“there being”结构。There being nothing else to do ,we went home.因为没有其他事可做,我们就回家了。They closed the door ,there being no customers.因为没有顾客,他们的店关门了。一、构成:There be ...句型表示的是 “某处有(存在)某人或某物”,其结构为There be(is,are,was, were )+名词+地点状语。例如:There are fifty-two students in our class.There is a pencil in my pencil-case.There was an old house by the river five years ago.二、各种句式:否定句:There be句型否定句式的构成和含有be动词的其它句型一样,在be后加上“not”。也可用“no”来表示。即:no + n.(名词)= not a\an\any + n.(名词)。注意:no + n.(可数名词单数)= not a\an + n.(可数名词单数);no + n.(可数名词复数)= not any + n.(可数名词复数);no + n.(不可数名词)= not any + n.(不可数名词)。例如:There is an orange in her bag.→There isn’t an orange in her bag.→There is no orange in her bag.There are some oranges in her bag.→There aren’t any oranges in her bag.→There are no oranges in her bag.There is some juice in the bottle.→There isn’t any juice in the bottle.→There is no juice in the bottle.一般疑问句:There be结构的一般疑问句变化只需把be动词移到句首,再在句尾加上问号即可。例如:There is some money in her handbag.→ Is there any money in her handbag? (疑问句和否定句中,some改为any, something改为anything.)There is something new in today’s newspaper.→There isn’t anything new in today’s newspaper.→Is there anything new in today’s newspaper?特殊疑问句:There be句型的特殊疑问句有以下三种形式:① 对主语提问:当主语是人时,用 “Who’s + 介词短语?”;当主语是物时,用 “What’s + 介词短语?”。其中there在口语中常常省略。注意:无论原句的主语是单数还是复数,对其提问时一般都用be的单数形式(回答时却要根据实际情况来决定)。如:There is a bird in the tree. →What’s in the tree?There are some bikes over there. →What’s over there?There is a little girl in the room. →Who is in the room?② 对地点状语提问:用 “Where is \ are + 主语?”表示(注意其答语变化):例如:There is a computer in my office.→ Where is the computer? ----It’s in my office.There are four children in the classroom.→Where are the four children?—They’ re in the classroom.③ 对数量提问:一般有两种提问方式:如果主语是可数名词,无论是单数还是复数,都用“How many +可数名词复数+ are there + 介词短语?”表示:There are twelve months in a year.→How many months are there in a year?There is only one book in my bag.→ How many books are there in your bag?There is a cat in the box.→ How many cats are there in the box?如果主语是不可数名词,则用“ How much + 不可数名词 + is there + 介词短语?”表示:There is some money in my purse. How much money is there inyour purse?反意疑问句:There be或There加其它动词,其反意疑问句一律用…there?例如:There is a beautiful girl in the garden, isn’t there?There used to be no school here, used there \did there?三、注意事项:1. There be句型中be动词的形式要和其后的主语在人称和数上保持一致。如果句子的主语是单数的可数名词,或是不可数名词,be动词用“is”“was”。例如:There is a basketball in the box.There is a little milk in the glass.如果句子的主语是复数名词,be动词就用“are” “were”。例如:There are many birds in the tree. There were many people in the street yesterday.如果有两个或两个以上的名词作主语,be动词要和最靠近它的那个主语在数上保持一致,也就是我们常说的 “就近原则”。例如:There is an orange and some bananas in the basket.There are some bananas and an orange in the basket.2. There与be中间可插入一些表推测的情态动词、表时态的短语和一些动词短语 (如和将来时be going to\ will、现在完成时 have\has + pp. 、used to结构等连用,注意其构成形式,这一内容在我们日常练习中经常出现错误,是一难点,也是历年中考试题中的一个考点.)。例如:There must be a pen in the box.There happened to be some money in my pocket.There is going to be a meeting tonight.There has been a big tree on the top of the hill.There used to be a church across from the bank.3. There be句型和have\has的区别:There be句型表示 “存在有”, have\has表示 “拥有” “所有”,两者不能同时使用.例如:桌子上有三本书. There are three books on the desk.我有三本书. I have three books.4. There be + 主语 + doing +介词短语. 例如:There is a truck collecting rubish outside.There is a wallet lying on the ground.there be
应经是一个句子了,后边有 could speak English 来修饰
所以是 要用定语从句可以用that或者who
采纳率:57%
来自团队:
把句子还原的话:there are many people could speak English这个句子中有两个谓语are和could,结构混乱,所以是错误的。应该改为:there are many people who can speak English. who引导的定语从句修饰people,就不会有上述问题了。
本回答被提问者采纳
加whoAre there many people who could speak English ?为你解答,如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck!
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。As Christmas is coming, there are presents to be bought, cards to be sent, rooms to be cleaned. Parents are with difficult jobs of hiding presents from curious young children. If the gifts are large, 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
As Christmas is coming, there are presents to be bought, cards to be sent, rooms to be cleaned. Parents are &with difficult jobs of hiding presents from curious young children. If the gifts are large, this is sometimes a real . On Christmas Eve, young children find the &almost unbearable(难以忍受的). They are &between the wish to go to bed early so that Father Christmas will bring their presents quickly and the wish to &up late so that they will not &the fun. The wish for gifts usually proves stronger. But though children go to bed early, they often lie &for a long time, hoping to get a short look at Father Christmas.  Last Christmas, my wife and I &managed to hide a few large presents in the storeroom. I feared the moment when my son, Jimmy, would &me where that new bike had come from, but &he did not see it.  On Christmas Eve, it took the children hours to go to sleep. It must have been nearly &when my wife and I went quietly into their room and began &stockings. Then I pushed in the &I bought for Jimmy and left it beside the Christmas tree. We knew we would not get &sleep that night, for the children were &to get up early. At about five o'clock the next morning, we were woken by loud sounds coming from the children's room - they were shouting excitedly! &I had time to get out of bed, young Jimmy came &into the room on his new bike, and his sister, Mary, &close behind pushing her new baby carriage. Even the baby arrived, he moved &the hands and knees into the room dragging a large balloon behind him. Suddenly it burst. That woke &up completely. The day had really begun with a bang(巨响).小题1:A.facedB.metC.filledD.pleased小题2:A.questionB.matterC.problemD.business小题3:A.joyB.excitementC.presentsD.parents小题4:A.pulledB.dividedC.separated  D.torn小题5:A.getB.stayC.standD.wake小题6:A.loseB.breakC.missD.leave小题7:A.awakeB.wakeC.asleepD.sleep小题8:A.hopefullyB.busilyC.gladlyD.successfully小题9:A.answerB.tell     C.askD.search小题10:A.sadlyB.unluckilyC.possiblyD.fortunately小题11:A.morningB.midnightC.eveningD.daybreak小题12:A.fillingB.sewingC.mendingD.preparing小题13:A.presentB.stockingC.bikeD.tree小题14:A.1ittleB.someC.enoughD.much小题15:A.sorryB.sureC.gladD.eager小题16:A.BeforeB.AfterC.UntilD.Since小题17:A.runningB.laughingC.shoutingD.riding小题18:A.walkedB.movedC.followedD.jumped小题19:A.withB.onC.overD.by小题20:A.himB.herC.meD.us
小题1:A小题2:C小题3:B小题4:B小题5:B小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:C小题10:D小题11:B小题12:A小题13:C小题14:D小题15:B 小题16:A小题17:D小题18:C小题19:B小题20:D试题分析:,通过描写圣诞节对于父母来说是忙碌的日子,不但要打扫房子,邮寄贺卡,还要为孩子们准备礼物以及藏礼物送礼物。在忙完这些之后,圣诞节的早晨,会被收到礼物激动的孩子们吵醒。文章从侧面写出圣诞节令人忙碌并快乐着小题1:根据difficult jobs of hiding presents from curious young children.父母要面对的一项很难的工作是,怎样在好奇的孩子们面前把礼物藏好,可知选A。小题2:根据I feared the moment when my son, Jimmy, would ask me where that new bike had come from,如果这个礼物很巨大,有时候真的是一个难题,故选C。小题3:根据But though children go to bed early, they often lie awake for a long time, hoping to get a short look at Father Christmas.可知圣诞节前夜,孩子们激动地难以忍受,故选B。小题4:根据the wish to go to bed early so that Father Christmas will bring their presents quickly and the wish to stay up late so that they will not miss the fun.可知有的孩子愿意早点睡觉,好快点得到礼物而有的孩子为了不错过节日的快乐则愿意熬夜,这是两种分化的愿望,选B。小题5:根据so that they will not miss the fun可知熬夜到很晚,选B。小题6:根据But though children go to bed early, they often lie awake for a long time, hoping to get a short look at Father Christmas.可知不错过有趣的事,选C。小题7:hoping to get a short look at Father Christmas,即使孩子们早早睡觉,他们也是醒着,希望看到圣诞老人,故选A。小题8:根据managed to hide a few large presents in the storeroom.可知忙于藏几件大的礼物,故选B。小题9:根据where that new bike had come from,可知我害怕我的儿子问我这辆新车是哪来呢,故选C。小题10:根据he did not see it.他没有看到,所以很幸运,故选D。小题11:根据On Christmas Eve, it took the children hours to go to sleep,故选B& midnight 午夜。小题12:我们开始把盛放礼物的长袜装满,选A。小题13:根据I feared the moment when my son, Jimmy, would& ask& me where that new bike had come from,,故选C。小题14:根据下文for the children were &sure&to get up early,故选D。小题15:根据At about five o'clock the next morning, we were woken by loud sounds coming from the children's room,故选B for sure 准保,无疑。小题16:结合全文在我起床之前,故选A fill 填满。小题17:根据on his new bike可知吉米骑着自行车进来的,故选D 小题18:根据Even the baby arrived, he moved on the hands and knees into the room dragging a large balloon behind him.玛丽紧跟着他,可知选C。小题19:根据and knees into the room dragging a large balloon behind him. Suddenly it burst.可知他继续前进,选B,继续前进。小题20:根据The day had really begun with a bang(巨响).可知气球爆炸了,把我们完全吵醒了,故选D。点评:答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
In an age dominated (控制的) by new media and the Internet, there are so many alternative ways of learning.Gone are the days when, if we couldn't make it into a classroom, the only real option was to pick up a book, or when audio materials consisted of bad quality cassettes or sporadic(时有时无的) radio and TV programmes.With the appearance of broadband access to the web, we have a whole new learning domain (统领) at our fingertips.Sophisticated learning materials in the form of text or high-quality audio are now available at the touch of a button, and tests and assignments can be submitted (进行) and marked online.Questions and learning, studying away from the classroom has never seemed easier.Yet many teachers would argue that face-to-face contact between teachers and students is an essential part of the language learning experience.Enter the concept of blended (融合的) learning, an approach to education which seeks to combine the best of new technology and actual human contact.Advocates of blended learning argue that an approach to study which combines the benefits of new technology with the best aspects of face-to-face (often abbreviated to F2F) teaching, will achieve better results.For example, there are some aspects of study, like practical sessions, dealing with more subjective questions, or meeting the needs of an individual student, which require face-to-face human interaction, whereas the more mechanical aspects of learning, such as answers to clear-cut questions, can be managed simply and effectively in a remote environment using new technology.Blended learning approaches have proven especially appropriate in language learning.For example, in an ELT (English Language Teaching ) environment, a simple scenario (剧情概要) might be a classroom session where a teacher asks a group of students to use a wiki to create a text. Students then go away and compose and edit the text remotely.During the next F2F session, the teacher express his opinion about their work.小题1:What is the main idea of this passage?A.Blended learning is an effective learning approach.B.More and more people will use Internet-based learning materials,C.There are so many different ways of learning for people to choose in today's world.D.Blended learning methods have proven to be effective except in language learning.小题2:Which of the following aspects of study doesn't require face-to-face interaction between teachers and students?A.Practical sessions.B.Tackling the needs of an individual student.C.Dealing with more subjective questions.D.Providing answers to clear-cut questions.小题3:It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.the radio and TV in the past were of poor qualityB.people do not get audio materials through cassettes nowadaysC.it was not convenient for people to leam outside a classroom in the pastD.it was difficult to find a classroom with good learning conditions in the old days小题4:Which of the following can be best describe the writer's attitude towards blended learning?A.Critical.B.Objective (客观的) .C.Supportive.D.Neutral (中立的) .
Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students. They study hard and do extremely well on achievement tests. And next year,Rowena will be attending Harvard University.Billy,her younger brother,hopes to go to Cornell.What makes Rowena and Billy different from most students is that they don't go to school.In fact,they've never been to school.Since kindergarten,they've studied at home.Like many of more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States, they feel as if they've gotten a good education.The home-schooling trend began in the U.S.in the 1980s with parents keeping their children out of public schools so they could provide religious education at home. Today,as the home-schooling trend continues to grow,parents are more likely to consider home schooling as an option because they believe schools don't do a very good job of teaching and are occasionally dangerous places.But can parents really do a better job?The answer in many cases is yes.In many studies,students taught at home ranked average or above average when compared to students who went to public schools.More importantly,these students were often more self-directed and have a greater depth of knowledge.They were well prepared for academic challenges.One such student,Robert Conrad, now a sophomore at university, claims he really learned how to study and schedule his time during his eight years of home schooling.Still, not every student is as successful as Robert.“For every home-schooling success story,there are an equal number of failures.”states Henry Lipscomb,an educational researcher.“There are just so many disadvantages that students taught at home have to overcome.” For example,they have fewer chances to get in touch with others of their own age.Consequently,they sometimes lack the usual social skills.“No matter what,though,”states Lipscomb,“home-schooling is a growing trend.I think we'll be seeing more and more of this.”小题1:Compared with other students, Rowena and Billy are most different in the fact that ___________.A.they preferred to teach themselvesB.they do extremely well on achievement testsC.they don't go to school as other teenagersD.they feel they have gotten a good education小题2:According to the article, what is NOT the advantage of being educated at home?A.Home is a safer place for children.B.Students taught at home are more self-directed.C.Students taught at home have a greater depth of knowledge.D.Students taught at home can go to good universities.小题3:The writer thinks __________ .A.parents can do a better job than schoolsB.home-schooling will be more and more usefulC.home-schooling is good in some aspectsD.students taught at home make greater achievements小题4:The best title of this text might be ________ .A.Home-schooling:A Growing TrendB.Home-schooling:A Better ChoiceC.Home-schooling:A Way to SuccessD.Home-schooling:A New Method of Education
题型:完形填空
Robby was 11 years old when his mother dropped him off for his first piano lesson. I &36 &that students begin at an earlier age, which I explained to Robby, but Robby said that it had been his mother’s &37 &to hear him play the piano. So I took him as a student.Hard &38 &Robby tried, he lacked the basic sense of music. However, he persisted, and at the end of each weekly &39 , he always said, “My mom’s going to hear me play some day.” But it seemed &40 . He just did not have any gift for music.I only knew his mother from a distance as she dropped Robby &41 &or waited in her old car to &42 &him up. She always &43 &and smiled but never visited my class. Then one day Robby &44 &coming to our lessons. He telephoned me and said his mother was &45 . Several weeks later I was preparing my students for the upcoming recital(独奏会) &46 &Robby came and asked me if he could be in the recital. “Miss Hondorf ... I’ve just got to &47 !” he insisted. I agreed. The night for the recital came. The high school gymnasium was &48 &with parents, friends and relatives. The recital went off well. Finally Robby came up on stage. I was &49 &when he announced that he had chosen Mozart’s Concerto(协奏曲) No. 21 in C Major. I was not &50 &what I heard next. His fingers were light on the keys. He played so &51 &that everyone &52 &to applaud him. In tears I ran up on &53 . “Oh, Robby! How did you do it?”“Well, Miss Hondorf ... I kept on &54 &at home. Remember I told you my mom was sick? Well, _55 &she had cancer and passed away this morning. And well ... she was born deaf, so tonight was the first time she ever heard me play ...” 小题1:A.preferB.imagineC.supposeD.wish小题2:A.planB.beliefC.needD.dream小题3:A.althoughB.whileC.asD.if小题4:A.conferenceB.lessonC.testD.show小题5:A.successfulB.senselessC.wonderfulD.hopeless小题6:A.onB.inC.offD.away小题7:A.pickB.putC.takeD.hold小题8:A.wavedB.sangC.jumpedD.left小题9:A.finishedB.broke C.stoppedD.continued小题10:A.tiredB.sickC.deafD.unhappy小题11:A.asB.sinceC.whileD.when小题12:A.succeed B.learnC.playD.listen小题13:A.seatedB.filledC.surroundedD.mixed小题14:A.surprisedB.certain C.disappointedD.angry小题15:A.pleased withB.interested inC.eager forD.prepared for小题16:A.badB.hardC.differently D.well小题17:A.raisedB.roseC.liftedD.left小题18:A.platformB.stairsC.stageD.floor小题19:A.practisingB.listeningC.trainingD.performing小题20:A.luckilyB.thereforeC.howeverD.actually
I had an experience some years ago, which taught me something about the ways in which people make a bad situation worse by blaming themselves.One January, I had to hold two funerals on successive days for two elderly women in my community.Both had died “full of years”, as the Bible would say.Their homes happened to be near each other, so I paid condolence (吊唁) calls on the two families on the same afternoon.At the first home, the son of the deceased (已故的) woman said to me, “If only I had sent my mother to Florida and gotten her out of this cold and snow, she would be alive today.It’s my fault that she died.” At the second home, the son of the other deceased woman said, “If only I hadn’t insisted on my mother’s going to Florida, she would be alive today.That long airplane ride, the sudden change of climate, was more than she could take.It’s my fault that she’s dead.” You see that any time there is a death, the survivors will feel guilty.Because the course of action they took turned out badly, they believe that the opposite course — keeping Mother at home, putting off the operation — would have turned out better.After all, how could it have turned out any worse?There seem to be two elements involved in our willingness to feel guilty.The first is our pressing need to believe that the world makes sense, that there is a cause for every effect and a reason for everything that happens.That leads us to find patterns and connections both where they really exist and where they exist only in our minds.The second element is the view that we are the cause of what happens, especially the bad things that happen.It seems to be a short step from believing that every event has a cause to believing that every disaster is our fault.The roots of this feeling may lie in our childhood.A baby comes to think that the world exists to meet his needs, and that he makes everything happen in it.He wakes up in the morning and summons the rest of the world to its tasks.He cries, and someone comes to attend to him.When he is hungry, people feed him, and when he is wet, people change him.Very often, we do not completely outgrow that childish view that our wishes cause things to happen.小题1:The author had to hold the two women’s funerals probably because __________________.A.he wanted to comfort the two families B.he was an official from the community C.he had great pity for the deceased D.he was priest of the local church小题2:People feel guilty for the deaths of their loved ones because _______________________.A.they couldn’t find a better way to express their sorrow B.they believe that they were responsible C.they had neglected the natural course of events D.they didn’t know things often turn out in the opposite direction小题3:According to the passage, the underlined part in paragraph 4 probably means that ______.A.everything in the world is predeterminedB.the world can be interpreted in different waysC.there’s an explanation for everything in the world D.we have to be sensible in order to understand the world小题4:What’s the main idea of the passage?A.Life and death is an unsolved mystery.B.Every story should have a happy ending.C.Never feel guilty all the time because not every disaster is our fault.D.In general, the survivors will feel guilty about the people who passed away .
Most of us are the only child in our family. We have no brothers or sisters. Our family mainly consists of our mom,our dad and us. We are growing up in a world differently from our parents’. And we will be the future leaders of China. Some day we have to work hand in hand with each other and make China more and more beautiful. So we must learn to love each other like brothers and sisters. It’s hard to think how difficult life would be if we had a sibling(同胞,手足).We never have to share anything at home. Of course, we might have cousins, but we don’t have to live with them! Our parents try to give us the best, and the best doesn’t need sharing between two or three children. Do we ever ask ourselves if we are (宠坏) spoiled? A recent study has found that many children don’t know how to love others! We don’r know the value of money. We don’t know how hard our parents are to support us. We don’t want others to regard us as spoiled, do we? Well, why not start now to help our parents at home, share a game with one of our friends or value the opinions of our classmates, even if we don’t always agree? In a word, we must learn to love each other!小题1:The underlined phrase “consists of ” means ____________in Chinese.A.由...组成B.由...反映C.由...提示D.由...覆盖小题2:As Chinese teenagers, what’s our duty in the future?A.To save moneyB.To learn to love each otherC.To look after our brothers and sistersD.To make China more and more beautiful小题3:Why do some people think we are spoiled?A.We don’t know how to love each other B.We only share games with our friendsC.We don’t know how to use moneyD.Our parents work hard to support us.
Come and see the Indian elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you, and the giraffes from Zambia are waiting to look down on You.
Tickets&& Grown-ups:$2.00 Children:Over 12 $1.00 Under 12 FreeOpening time:9:00 a.m.— 4:00 p.m.& Except Friday 10:00 a.m. — 3 :00 p.m.Keep the zoo clean!Do not touch,give food or go near the animals.小题1:How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?A.Four B.FiveC.Six D.Seven小题2:Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one aged 14 and the other 10, how much are the tickets together?A.$4.00 B.$2.00C.$3.00 D.$1.00小题3:Which of the following is the visiting time?A.8:30 a.m. Monday B.9:30 a.m. Friday C.3:00 p.m. Sunday D.5:00 p.m. Tuesday小题4:From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe” must be very _______.A.fatB.longC.strongD.tall小题5:Which of the following can we do in the zoo?A.To give some food to the dogs. B.To touch the monkey on the head.C.To throw things everywhere. D.To take a few nice photos.
It is a matter of common observation that although money income keeps going up over the years, we never seem to become richer. Prices are rising continuously. This condition is what we call inflation: the money supply is becoming inflated so that each unit of it becomes less valuable. We have got used to higher and higher rates of inflation in recent years. What could be bought twenty years ago for one pound now costs well over 2 pounds. And at present this rate of inflation seems to be rising rather than falling. If in the real world our money incomes go up at the same rate as prices do. One might think that inflation doesn’t matter. But it does ------.When money is losing value it also loses one of the qualities of a good money—stability of value. It is no longer acceptable and it becomes an unsuitable means of delayed payment. Nobody wants to hold a wasting possession, so people try to get rid of money as quickly as possible. Inflation therefore simply stimulates(刺激)our spending and discourages saving.小题1:From the passage we can know that inflation is a situation in which________.A.everyone’s incomes riseB.money will hold its valueC.we can watch our money growD.money constantly loses its value小题2:.In the writer’s view, if incomes and prices rise at the same rate, ________.A.inflation maybe still be a problemB.we have nothing to worry aboutC.inflation is no longer a problemD.we will become richer and richer小题3:.Under inflation people are likely to ________.A.go to the bank more often than usualB.save more money since their incomes riseC.spend money quickly rather than to save itD.keep money at home instead of going to banks小题4:.We can conclude according to the passage that ________.A.the writer is a government officialB.the writer is worried about inflationC.the writer encourages people to spend money D.the writer has become richer because of inflation小题5:. Which of the following words is omitted at the end of the underlined sentence “But it does”?A.matter,B.goes.C.risesD.fall
题型:完形填空
&& It was a cool October evening. Excitement and family members (36)&the hall. I was only a 7-year-old girl, but I was the center of &(37)&. Finally, after weeks of preparation, I would &(38) &all my hard work in a dance of performance. Everything would be&(39) —so I thought. I waited backstage all &(40 ) &in my black tights with a golden belt. In a loud and clear voice, the master of ceremonies (41) that my class was next.My dance class was doing a routine on wooden boxes two feet by two feet, facing the (42). All I had to do in the next move was to put one foot on the box next to mine and keep my other foot on my box. It really was an &(43) move. I was concentrating so much &(44) the huge smile on my face and holding my head up that I did not look &(45) I was going. I missed my partner’s box altogether and &(46) .There I was standing on the stage floor when my classmates were on top of their boxes. I could hear giggles(咯咯笑) coming from the audience, and I felt the &(47) rush to my face. I remembered my dance teacher had told us, “If you make a mistake, keep smiling so the audience will not&(48) .I did my best to follow her &(49) as I continued with the routine.When the curtain dropped, so did my &(50) for the evening. I (51) bitterly, tasting the salt from the tears that streamed down my face. I ran backstage, but no one could &(52) me down.Recently I realized I had been a &(53) that night. I was &(54) but I fought the urge to run off the stage. (55) I finished the routine with a smile on my face. Now when friends and family laugh about the time I slipped during a dance performance, I can laugh too.小题1:A.filledB.attended C.decorated D.visited小题2:A.impressionB.debateC.attention D.pressure小题3:A.show offB.take over C.give upD.look after小题4:A.obviousB.reasonableC.suitableD.perfect小题5:A.mixed up B.dressed upC.folded up D.covered up小题6:A.explainedB.suggested C.announcedD.predicted小题7:A.musicB.audienceC.stageD.curtain小题8:A.activeB.adventurousC.easyD.extra小题9:A.containingB.hidingC.sharingD.keeping小题10:A.whyB.whatC.whetherD.where小题11:A.slippedB.wandered C.skippedD.waved小题12:A.prideB.pleasureC.tearD.blood小题13:A.leaveB.cheerC.noticeD.believe小题14:A.adviceB.gestureC.exampleD.plan小题15:A.hopesB.voiceC.patienceD.doubts小题16:A.argued B.shoutedC.beggedD.sobbed小题17:A.turnB.calmC.letD.put小题18:A.pioneer B.starC.loserD.fool小题19:A.moved B.embarrassedC.satisfiedD.confused小题20:A.Instead B.HoweverC.in return D.In total
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 there are many words 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信