英语作文:learn from tan zhongliangqiantan qiu

中考英语作文范文:Learn to Be Thankful
  为大家找来广西贺州的中考英语作文范文,希望大家学习借鉴范文的写法。
  感恩是一个永恒的话题,我们应该对帮助过自己的人心存感恩。感恩之际,我们也应该心存善念,去帮助需要帮助的人。请你以&Learn to Be Thankful&为题,根据以下提示和要求写一篇80词左右的英语短文。
  提示:
  1. 描述某人(如父母、老师、同学、朋友甚至陌生人等)在学习、生活上帮助过你的某件事;
  2.你帮助过某人的事;
  3.你对这些事的感想。
  要求:
  1.文章必须包括所给提示(1)~(3)项的内容,可展开思路,自由地适当发挥。
  2.文章中不得出现真实姓名、校名和其他真实信息。
  Learn to Be Thankful
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  【题干分析】
  由题干知,文章应包括以下内容:
  1.描述某人(如父母、老师、同学、朋友甚至陌生人等)在学习、生活上帮助过你的某件事,比如:一个下雨天天,我睡过头了,匆忙骑自行车去学校时,我摔倒了,伤了我的腿,一个好心的路人立刻把我送到了医院(描述已经发生的事情,应使用一般过去时)。
  2.你帮助过某人的事,比如:我帮助一位盲人过马路(描述已经发生的事情,应使用一般过去时)。
  3.你对这些事的感想,比如:只要大家互相帮助,学会感恩,世界就会充满爱。
  【相关语法点提示】
  可能用到的表达:
  overslept 睡过头;blind man 盲人; be full of 充满。
  Learn to Be Thankful
  I still remember a rainy day when I was in Grade 7. On that day, I overslept and hurried to school by bike. At a street comer, I fell down and hurt my legs so badly that I couldn't move at all. A passer-by sent me to the hospital at once. I was so thankful that I decided to help others from then on. A few weeks later, on my way to school, I saw a blind man standing at a crossing. I helped him cross the street and showed him the place he wanted to go to. How happy I was!
  It's important for us to learn to be thankful. If everyone can help each other, the world will be full of love.如何写一篇关于learn from failure的英语作文_百度知道
如何写一篇关于learn from failure的英语作文
我有更好的答案
As we all know, &Failure is the mother of success.& But few people can really understand what the saying means.  In the world, I am sure that no one dare say he hasn't met any trouble all his life. So we must face failure. In fact, failure is not fearful, but important thing is how to face it correctly. Facing failure, people will never take their fate lying down.They will try their best to work harder and harder until at last they succeed.  Not being courageous to face setbacks, people have no chance to enjoy the pleasure of success. So they have nothing to do but feel sad and empty all day and all night. In fact, they lose the chance of success themselves.  My friend, whenever in trouble, please remember, &Failure is the mother of success.&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文关于历史人物并从他们身上学习 题目what can i learn from the hi_百度知道
英语作文关于历史人物并从他们身上学习 题目what can i learn from the hi
英语作文关于历史人物并从他们身上学习 题目what can i learn from the historical person
我有更好的答案
这个题目有问题,应该是what can I learn from the historical persons, 历史重要人物有很多,不可能只有一个。
采纳率:92%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。10 lessons managers should learn from their mothers
| LinkedIn
With Mother's Day just past, I wonder how many of us remember the lessons our mothers taught us about life management.
Here are 10 lessons which all managers should learn from their mothers:
1. Love what you do
Passion for what you do sustains you a long way, through challenges big and small, and keeps you persevering towards that 5, 10, 20 year objective you are working so hard towards.
2. Know what's important
It's easy to get distracted by little issues that pop up along the way: messes to clear up, paper work submit. But by keeping your main goals in line of sight, if an action doesn't bring you closer to your goals, drop it and perform more productive actions that do.
3. Remember preferences
Mothers are great multi-taskers. By being able to assess and remember different preferences, managers are better able to work out how to find win-win solutions for different stakeholders.
4. Learn effective communication
As a key hub of the family, mother will find ways to listen to and communicate the language of her family members. Managers should also learn how to communicate in the style that their various stakeholders (customers, directors, workers, business partners etc) are accustomed to, not just through words, but body language and meaningful actions such as simply being prompt, accessible and sensitive to their expectations.
5. Forgive but don't forget
Remember when you almost made that huge mistake or caused a family delay? Mistakes happen to you and by you. Forgive and move on, but don't forget to think of precautions to minimise future mistakes.
6. Trade off
Mothers know how to exchange one privilege for another equally or more attractive one. If you know what makes your stakeholders tick, you can negotiate trade offs that leave everyone happier.
7. There's a time for everything
Mothers know when it's time for her children to buck up, and when it's time to rest and recover.
Know your limits and don't over extend yourself trying to please everyone. A manager is accountable to protect his subordinates and provide a safe working
don't take advantage of your workers just to please your boss or customer.
8. Remain positive
As a child is affected by his mother's moods, workers are affected by yours. Be positive and it'll rub off on your workers too.
9. Lead, not boss around
Mothers take the lead in teaching children how to be a better person, trying to be role models to emulate good behaviors. If managers don't take steps to be good role models, it's quite far-fetched to expect your workers to be better workers over time.
10. Focus on strengths, tackle weaknesses
Mothers encourage children to explore and build on strengths, while understanding how to improve on weaknesses so her children can achieve their full potential. Are you doing the same to help your staff be better workers?Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
跪求英语作文 learn from everyone根据learn from everyone 这个观点展开讨论,写一篇英语作文,100至120个词左右,语句要求尽量口语化,PS;由于是大2英语考试作文,避免太多太过于专业化的语法出现.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
As confucius said:Among the three prople,one must be your teacher. Everybody has his own advantages,so we should learn from everyone. Maybe you are good at math, but the others are good at English. So that one can be your teacher. Maybe you are good at thinking, but the others are good at saying. He or she can also can be your teacher. Maybe you are rich, but the poor people are good at makingh a living. So try to be modest, everybody can be your teacher, you can learn from every one.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 zhuqianshibaqiu 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信