Steam rolled hair
Look into the glare and pop it brother
Slick like 007 man
You fly like Kim Jong rockets
Lyrics submitted by
"Cane Shuga" as written by David Algernon Bayley
Lyrics (C) BEGGARS MUSIC, LTD.,
Lyrics powered by
to tell us what you think this song means.
Don’t have an account?
with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. It’s super easy, we promise!
to add this track to your mixtape!
SongMeanings
What’s popular
Non-lyrical content copyright
SongMeanings
Error: Can’t log in using Google
User does not exist
Incorrect Password
Remember Me【Billboard】有人有Glass Animals的资源吗...【billboard后花园吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,529贴子:
【Billboard】有人有Glass Animals的资源吗...收藏
登录百度帐号电影原声 歌曲 Toes - Glass Animals 免费正版高音质在线试听,320K音质mp3下载,LRC滚动歌词下载_电影原声专辑 Taken 3 (Original Soundtrack) 飓风营救3 电影原声带 全碟正版试听下载_一听音乐网
热门搜索:From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glass Animals are an English indie rock band from Oxford consisting of members Dave Bayley (lead vocals, guitar), Drew MacFarlane (guitar, keys, backing vocals), Edmund Irwin-Singer (bass, keys, backing vocals), and Joe Seaward (drums). The group released their debut album
in June 2014 as the first release on producer 's label Wolf Tone, and their second album
on 26 August 2016, to critical acclaim. The band has toured internationally and featured on line ups at festivals such as Austin City Limits, Summer Well, , , , , , , , ,
Bandmates Bayley, Seaward, MacFarlane and Irwin-Singer were friends at secondary school in Oxford. Dave Bayley and Drew MacFarlane were born in the United States, and formed Glass Animals in 2010 while at university. They first performed live at Oxford's Jericho Tavern on 9 April 2010 supporting Chapel Club. Their radio debut was on
in June of the same year, with "Slikk Furr". The band released their debut EP, Leaflings, on 28 May 2012, which included the single "Cocoa Hooves". It was released on independent label , a subsidiary and imprint of
(part of the
of labels). Lead singer and guitarist Dave Bayley was attending medical school at London King's College but quit once 's producer
saw Glass Animals performing in London and signed them to his label Wolf Tone.
In 2013, the band put out another single, titled "Black Mambo". It appeared on Glass Animals' second, self-titled EP, which was released on 12 November 2013. "We didn’t really know anything about the music industry or the music world. We were just trying to figure out who we were, what sounded good to us," said lead singer Dave Bayley when asked what the band was doing during the period of time between the release of "Black Mambo" and their debut album. The Glass Animals EP also saw the band collaborating with Jean Deaux, a soulful hip-hop teenager from Chicago, on a song titled "Woozy".
The following year, the band released three more singles: "Pools", "Gooey", and "Hazey", along with a short remix EP of Gooey that featured the song "Holiest", a collaboration with Argentine indie pop singer-songwriter and producer .
All five singles ("Cocoa Hooves," "Black Mambo," "Pools," "Gooey," and "Hazey") were featured on the band's debut album,
(stylized as ZABA), which was released on 6 June 2014. The album received generally positive reviews and brought the band to over 7 million listeners on Spotify the following year, with the songs "Gooey", "Black Mambo", and "Toes" becoming the most popular from the album on Apple Music. Two deluxe versions of Zaba were released in August 2015. The Amazon version had exclusive stripped versions of the singles "Gooey", "Black Mambo", "Hazey", and "Cocoa Hooves", while the iTunes version included bonus tracks "Psylla" and "Exxus" (previously released on the band's second EP, Glass Animals) along with remixes of "Black Mambo" and "Gooey".
The band performed the single "Gooey" on
in 2014, and again on
on 24 February 2015, and toured extensively after Zaba, visiting both hemispheres and played over 130 shows in 2015 alone. Their October 2015 US tour included two sold out shows at The Wiltern in LA and sold out shows across America including T5 in NYC, The Riverside in Milwaukee, and The Midland in .
Glass Animals performing at Osheaga 2017
A collaboration with American hip hop recording artist , titled "Lose Control", was released on 6 October 2015. The idea for the song was apparently sparked during a randomly shared studio session.
On 16 May 2016, the band released the lead single, "Life Itself", from their second album . It features a more boisterous, percussion-driven sound than that of Glass Animals' previous singles, leading many fans to believe that the album's sound would set it apart from Zaba. "Life Itself" peaked at number 14 on Billboard's Alternative Songs chart and spent 26 weeks on Sirius XM's Alt-18 chart, peaking at number 1. Dave Bayley stated in an interview that the song was about "a sci-fi obsessed dude who spends most of his time alone inventing strange things and writing stories about ray guns or looking for aliens on Google Maps." A music video for the song was released on 7 June 2016. The band also created a website based on the character from "Life Itself".
On 25 July, a second single from the album, "Youth", was released along with its music video. The song is supposedly based on a devastating story that a stranger once told the band about her son. Dave Bayley said in an interview that the strange combination of happiness, sadness, and nostalgia in the song "kind of made me feel like my heart was being ripped apart but [was] also optimistic in a weird way... that combination of emotions is what this song is getting at." The band also revealed that the upcoming album would follow in the footsteps of singles "Life Itself" and "Youth"—each song would tell the story of a different character. On 15 August, the band announced on
that a website for "Youth," Dizzy On Caffeine, had been released.
Four days before the release of the album, on 22 August, the band released a third single, "Season 2 Episode 3", about a girl who "spends her entire time watching TV, lounging around, not doing anything, being high, eating mayonnaise from a jar." It featured a prominent sample of the beat from "I Live Above the Hobby Shop" by Chicago synthesizer . The song was used in Apple's "Shot on iPhone by Linda H." advertisement.
The full album, titled How to Be a Human Being, was released on 26 August 2016 by Wolf Tone and
in Europe, and
in the United States. The album received critical acclaim for its "sense of wonder" and "immediate impression", though it was also met with some mixed reactions, for critics felt that it was somewhat premature. On 4 January 2017, Glass Animals performed their song "Pork Soda" from the album on the
hosted by .
After their performance on the Late Late Show, Glass Animals visited
in six different cities (Singapore, Sydney, and Auckland, among others). During their time in Australia, their three singles from How To Be A Human Being—Youth, Life Itself, and Season 2 Episode 3, respectively—came in at 38, 63 and 98 on . Glass Animals frontman Dave Bayley also collaborated with electronic musician and producer
during his Australian visit, his vocals appearing in
track "Fantastic".
On 7 March 2017, Glass Animals released a website and music video for their track "Pork Soda" from How to Be a Human Being. A radio edit was then released, and "Pork Soda" was announced to be the fourth single from the album. On 9 June 2017, the band released a radio edit of "Agnes" and announced it to be the fifth single from their album. A music video for "Agnes" was released on 2 August 2017.
On the eve of Glass Animals' concert held at Leeds and Reading Festivals,
reported that their song "Pork Soda" and their previous stage decoration highlighting on pineapples might lead to the total prohibition of the fruit being allowed inside the concert. The magazine cited sources from the
that a spokesperson for both of the festivals expressed concern about too many pineapples being brought inside the venue might cause chaos and disorder. The official website of
had already made explicit the new rule to ban pineapples at the concert a month leading up to the event.
Glass Animals is currently touring to promote the release of How to Be a Human Being.
David "Dave" Bayley (born 7 June 1989) – Lead vocals, guitar, tambourine
Andrew "Drew" L. MacFarlane (born 21 November 1988) – Guitar, keys, backing vocals
Edmund Irwin-Singer (born 23 November 1988) – Bass, keys, backing vocals
Joseph "Joe" Seaward (born 22 October 1988) – Drums
, by Paul L at , London, Thursday 7 November
GMT. Retrieved on 28 February 2014.
. Glastonbury Festival 2018.
. Rolling Stone 2016.
. Billboard 2016.
. BBC 2016.
. Firefly Music Festival.
. EARMILK. .
. muzoic.org.
. www.thelefortreport.com 2016.
. DIY 2016.
. pastemagazine.com.
. Howl & Echoes. .
. tvadvertsongs.com.
. The Miami Hurricane. .
Geena Kloeppel,,SPIN,15 August 2017
. Noisey. .
. USA Today. .
. USA Today. .
. USA Today. .
. zobbel.de 2016.
. Hung Medien. australian-charts.com 2015.
. Hung Medien.
(in French).
/ Lescharts.
. irishcharts.com.
(in Dutch).
/ Dutchcharts.
. Hit Parade.
. Billboard.com.
. . Archived from
on 8 August .
. BBC.co.uk 2016.
. Hung Medien. australian-charts.com. Archived from
on 29 January .
. billboard.com 2015.
. Billboard.biz.
. Billboard.com. Billboard Magazine 2015.
. Billboard.com. Billboard Magazine 2015.
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 寻梦环游记百度云资源 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信