Etzion的翻译是:憨批什么意思思

当前位置: &
gush中文是什么意思
音标:[ gʌʃ ]&&发音:&&过去式: gushed&&&过去分词: gushed&&&现在分词: gushing&&&
中文翻译n.1.涌出,喷出,迸出。2.(感情的)冲动;洋溢的热情。3.洋洋洒洒的文章,滔滔不绝的讲话。短语和例子a gush of enthusiasm 热情迸发。 gas gush 【油】汽喷。vt.1.涌出,喷出,迸出。2.洋洋洒洒地写,滔滔不绝地说。 短语和例子The gaping wound gushed forth [out] with blood. 伤口大量出血。vi.1.涌出,喷出,迸出。2.过分表露感情;洋洋洒洒地写,滔滔不绝地讲。短语和例子gush over film stars 不停地谈电影明星。&&&&古什; 信仰者集团... &&&&&&古什埃齐翁... &&&&&&古什哈拉夫... &&&&&&不绝地说... &&&&&&冰涌... &&&&&&突刺刀... &&&&&&暴雨... &&&&&&喷吐... &&&&&&诅咒的突刺刀... &&&&&&大量出血... &&&&&&喷溢... &&&&&&急流同... &&&&&&在固斯卡提夫的以色列定居点... &&&&&&火热上冲... &&&&&&普罗格雷索... &&&&&&古谢耶夫... &&&&&&古谢夫斯基... &&&&&&古舍夫斯基... &&&&&&古瑟夫... &&
例句与用法Clear water gushed into the irrigational channel .清澈的水涌进了灌溉渠道。Oh, don't slop and gush and be sentimental .别这样婆婆妈妈:淌眼抹泪的啦。Fuel gushes into the combustion chamber .燃料喷进燃烧室。He was eager, but did not gush .他很热情,可是并不噜苏。The gaping wound gushed forth with blood .伤口大量出血。The gaping wound gushed out with blood .伤口大量出血。He kicked open the cabin door and the water gushed out .他踢开舱门,水一下子涌了出去。The schoolgirl's words and tones gushed from her .女学生的声调和语言从她嘴里倾吐出来。Oil gushed from the well .石油从井口喷了出来。Blood gushed from orlov's chest, and he fell backward .血从奥尔洛夫胸部涌出,他向后倒下。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释an unrestrained expression of emotion同义词:, , , , a sudden rapid flow (as of water); "he heard the flush of a toilet"; "there was a little gush of blood"; "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"同义词:, , pra "She raved about that new restaurant"同义词:,
st "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"同义词:, gush forth in a
"water gushed forth"同义词:, , ,
百科解释Gush is sudden [(as in a washout], [[storm surge, or blood gush) or excessive enthusiasm.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
gush的中文翻译,gush是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译gush,gush的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedrecognized letter
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
He himself recognized his own seal and letter from the beginning.
从一开始他自己就认出了他自己的章和信。
Each individual letter must be recognized, and letters must be grouped together into words.
必须要认识每个的字母和由字母组合成的单词。
An official letter of designation on the letter-head of a recognized media organization signed by an editor will also be accepted.
也将接受使用公认的新闻媒体组织印有抬头的信笺并经编辑签署的正式委任书。
Bush's letter recognized that Israel would not return to the 1949 armistice lines and that major communities and blocs of settlements in areas within its domestic consensus like the Adumim bloc, the Ariel bloc and the Etzion bloc would remain under Israeli control in perpetuity.
We wrote a short and sweet letter congratulating the company on being recognized as a favorite by locals in their community.
Any signatory to the treaty can send a letter of withdrawal and 12 months later will have been recognized to have withdrawn from the treaty.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!此外,我会与同事处理好关系,建立自己的圈子,不仅是工作和技术的圈子,还有生活,运动,休闲的圈子,让自己全面健康的发展。这样的在工作上,我在五年后成为液空的中国区技术专家 的翻译是:In addition, I will deal with good relationships with colleagues, to establish their own circle, and is not only work and technical circles, there is life, sport, leisure circle, and let them comprehensive health development. This work, I become a liquid air China in five years technical experts 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
此外,我会与同事处理好关系,建立自己的圈子,不仅是工作和技术的圈子,还有生活,运动,休闲的圈子,让自己全面健康的发展。这样的在工作上,我在五年后成为液空的中国区技术专家
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In addition, I will deal with good relationships with colleagues, to establish their own circle, and is not only work and technical circles, there is life, sport, leisure circle, and let them comprehensive health development. This work, I become a liquid air China in five years technical experts
In addition, I will deal with good relationships with colleagues, to establish their own circle, and is not only work and technical circles, there is life, sport, leisure circle, and let them comprehensive health development. This work, I become a liquid air China in five years technical experts
正在翻译,请等待...
In addition, I meet and the colleague deal with the good relations, establishes own circle, not only is the work and the technical circle, but also has the life, the movement, the leisure circle, lets the oneself comprehensive health the development.Such in the work, I becomes the fluid spatial Chin
相关内容&ablock stability 块稳定 & a開業至今會計憑證、帳簿、報表原件 Starts doing business until now the accounting document, the book, the report form original part & a工作使人们承受紧张之苦 The work causes the people to withstand the tense pain & aFUEET FAMITY FUEET FAMITY & aOthers are good I to me to be able to double presents also, but how have others missed me to me two days to forget?? 其他好I对我能也加倍礼物,但怎么其他想念我对我二天忘记? ? & a利益相关者管理理论 The benefit counterparts manage the theory & aThis also is one kind of sport 这也是一体育 & a你不应该应为这是责备你的女儿 You should not be supposed to be blame you for this the daughter & awear glass 穿戴玻璃 & a他和她打架 He and she fights & a策划部经理 Plan department manager & aBut you are well paid. 但您待遇优厚。 & aThe samples were subjected to the Short Circuit Test in accordance with Sec. 10 of the Standard for Lithium Batteries, UL 1642, Fourth Edition. 样品接受短路测试与秒符合。 10标准为锂电池, UL 1642年,第四编辑。 & a民族兽药厂 National veterinary medicine factory & a钥匙环 Key link & acall again 再电话 & achief accountant 总会计师 & aumless umless & achina pacific.life.insurance co.ltd. 瓷pacific.life.insurance co.ltd。 & a制备沸石工艺的研究 Preparation zeolite craft research & aStakeholder pressure, environmental regulation, company size, managers’ characteristics,human resources and industrial sector are relevant variables frequently appeared in related research (Etzion,2007; Gonzalez-Benito and Gonzalez-Benito, 2006). 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们在比赛乒乓球 They in competition ping pong & aFundamental
considered,
the possibility
of 正在翻译,请等待... & aan umbrella is used to keep us from the sun or rain 伞使用保留我们从太阳或雨 & aIf you side insist to print eyes print and bottom print from Nantong,the price$5.5 is our best can do,thank you 如果您旁边坚持打印眼睛打印并且基于印刷品从南通, price$5.5是我们的最佳的罐头,感谢您 & aI'm just thinking of you,a long 我是正义认为您,长 & a打好篮球很困难 Plays the basketball to be very difficult & a扩大品牌辐射范围 Expanded brand radiation scope & arose balances the complexion while mallow 玫瑰色平衡脸色,当冬葵时 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Don‘t wait for a smile to be nice,don‘t wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend Don `t wait for a smile to be nice, don `t wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend & a禁止卖糖 Forbids to sell candy & aunited nations world food program 联合国世界食品计划 & aEasy Call Back EasyCall后面 & a黑白条 Black unofficial receipt & aThrough December 31, 2011, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and get no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments
通过日,不要使用Amazon.com商店卡片购买$599或更多并且得到兴趣12个月在您的整个顺序,如果支付在12个月。 如果增进余额没有在12个月内,被支付兴趣将被充电到您的帐户从购买日期。 需要的极小的月度付款。 须经信用批准。 看完全细节和制约。 看见所有合格的手表。 & aoude blauwe v 老蓝色v & a我们这里的学习是免费的,而住宿和吃饭是付费的 正在翻译,请等待... & aD?ner : quotidienne. 用餐: 每日。 & aBlack Country 黑国家 & a发料 Sends the material & a·使用后请将水份擦除并阴干;
& a由于采用了玻璃内杯和塑制外杯两种材质,更是充分考虑了饮水卫生和防碰撞等问题,迷迪鼠车载电热杯便成为一款真正意义上的旅行人性化贴心产品。 Because has used in the glass the cup and models outside the system the cup two kind of material qualities, was had considered fully the potable water health and guarded against questions and so on collision, confused enlightens the mouse vehicle to carry the electric cup then to become a section in & a永远战斗 Forever fights & a项目明细 The project is detailed & a但她还是觉得大女儿会回来,因为80岁生日是很重要的 But she thought the big daughter can come back, because the 80th birthday is very important & a陈先生 Mr. Chen & aⅡ \     Baby, I know how I want to always have you. Ⅱ \     婴孩,我知道怎么我想要总有您。 & a人类的活动已经对环境产生了很大的影响 Humanity's activity has already had the very tremendous influence to the environment & aThe most exciting moment at the Christmas dinner is finding out who the lucky person is whose portion of the contains the coin 最扣人心弦的片刻在圣诞节晚餐发现谁幸运人是谁的部分的包含硬币 & aI am super star 我是超级星 & a“I’ve had a good time the best I’ve had in a hundred million years. “我有一一味寻欢作乐我在一一百百万年有的最佳。 & aThe hotel has 15 Deluxe Rooms, each measuring 44 square metres in corner area of the buildings, offering lake view and green natural scene. 旅馆有15个豪华房间、每测量的44方形的米在大厦的角球区,提供的湖视图和绿色自然场面。 & aInternal reflections appear as ring 内部反射出现作为圆环 & a大学毕业生越来越多 正在翻译,请等待... & a随着泰国洪水的灾难,可能推高全球米价。 Along with the Thai flood disaster, possibly pushes the high global price of rice. & a由于他的加入, 会提高赢利 Because his joined, can enhance the profit & a此外,我会与同事处理好关系,建立自己的圈子,不仅是工作和技术的圈子,还有生活,运动,休闲的圈子,让自己全面健康的发展。这样的在工作上,我在五年后成为液空的中国区技术专家 In addition, I meet and the colleague deal with the good relations, establishes own circle, not only is the work and the technical circle, but also has the life, the movement, the leisure circle, lets the oneself comprehensive health the development.Such in the work, I becomes the fluid spatial Chin &在西汉-汉西词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《西语助手》授权一个
男哥伦比亚
女哥斯达黎加
添加笔记:
<div id="correct" title="在西汉-汉西词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《西语助手》授权一个">有奖纠错
m. 1.石料,大石块;毛坯,块料: ~de mármol大理石毛坯. 2.总体,集合体,主体:el ~de la ciudad 市区. 3.建筑群. 4.(信、纸等的)卷,叠. 5.(国家、政党等的)组合; 集团:el ~de izquierdas 左派集团. 6.(内燃机的)气缸组. ~de viviendas 居民楼群[指共用一个天井的几栋楼]. en ~一揽子,整个地,总体来看.
近义词:bloque para apuntes, &bloc para apuntes, &, &cuaderno de apuntes, &libreta de apuntes, &cuaderno de notas, &libreta para notas, &bloque de cemento, &bloque de hormigón, &bloque constructivo, &bloque de concretomasa compacta
Se ven los edificios modernos y los bloques de historia.Es una ciudad de contrastes .这是一个反差很大的城市,在城市里可以看见摩登大楼,也能看见历史建筑。el bloque de la ciudad市区El bloque de viviendas albergará a doscientas familias.这一片住宅可以供二百家居住。Vivía en la misma calle, dos bloques más arriba.他就住在这条街,但还要再过两个建筑群。 El Sr. Hariri y su bloque parlamentario votaron a favor de la prórroga. 哈里里先生和议会中他的那一派投票赞成。 b) Si el 50% de ese número de bloques resultara ser un número fraccionario, el número entero de bloques inmediatamente superior.
如果该区块数的50%是一个整数和一个分数,则取下一个较大的区块整数。 b) Si el 75% de ese número de bloques resultara ser un número fraccionario, el número entero de bloques inmediatamente superior.
如果该区块数的75%是一个整数和一个分数,则取下一个较大的区块整数。 Este bloque de poder era independiente de la influencia siria, si no hostil a ella, y parecía confiar en obtener una mayoría clara en las elecciones. 这个实力集团独立于,如果不是敌对于,叙利亚的影响,并且似乎有信心在即将举行的选举中赢得明确多数。 Deben levantarse los bloqueos y eliminarse los obstáculos a la entrega de suministros humanitarios. 封锁应当解除,人道主义物资的供应不应受到阻碍。 La comunidad internacional debe condenar enérgicamente la continua imposición de bloqueos y bandh por el PCMN. 国际社会应强烈谴责CPN-M毛派持续进行封锁和采用bandhs的手段。 Más aún, los instrumentos de derechos humanos no aparecen como un bloque compacto o un conjunto coherente, sino como algunos artículos de una lista de compras. 更有甚者,人权文书从来不是作为一个总体或者连贯的整体出现的,而是作为一种在“购物单子”上的随机项目。 a) Por “bloque” se entiende una sección de la retícula establecida por la Autoridad, que será aproximadamente de 10 kilómetros por 10 kilómetros y no mayor de 100 kiló
“区块”是指管理局规定的网格单元,约10公里乘10公里,但不超过100平方公里; Más al norte, penetrará más profundamente en el territorio palestino para incluir los asentamientos del bloque de Gush Etzion cerca de Belén, que albergan a unos 50.000 colonos. 围墙将更加深入巴勒斯坦领土北部,包括伯利恒附近Gush Etzion区的定居点,那里有5万多名定居者。 Sharon formulada el 21 de julio de 2005 de que el bloque de Ariel “será parte del Estado de Israel para siempre”, y “será siempre parte inseparable del Estado de Israel”. 沙龙先生说,Ariel定居点区“将永远是以色列国的一部分”,“永远是以色列国不可分割的一部分”。 Desde entonces se han construido otros edificios, entre ellos un nuevo bloque de oficinas, alojamiento temporal para los testigos y un comedor para el personal del Tribunal Especial. 此后,又加盖了其它建筑物,包括新办公大厦、证人临时招待所和特别法庭工作人员食堂。 Cuando un bloque comercial regional adopta ese tipo de normas pueden convertirse en una importante barrera para la distribución de productos procedentes de países en desarrollo, por ejemplo en la esfera de los textiles. 在为一个区域贸易集团所采用时,此种标准即可能成为发展中国家产品分销的一个重大障碍,例如在纺织品方面。 Si bien el proyecto establece que los bloques serán contiguos, antes de la lesión, es flexible en cuanto admite que un solicitante pueda conservar, después de la lesión, varios sitios (grupos de bloques) que pueden no ser contiguos. 虽然规章草案对毗连区块作了规定,在放弃之前,但委员会还是采取灵活态度,承认申请者可以在放弃后保留几个矿址(区块组)——这些矿址不必相互毗连。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
赞助商链接
《西班牙语助手》是最专业的西语学习软件。提供了完整详尽的西汉-汉西词典、西语变位参考、西语百科全书。是西语学习者必备的工具。www.esdict.cn
在西班牙语课堂快速找到适合自己的西班牙语学习课程www.esdict.cn/course
提供大量西语阅读听力资源的免费西语学习站点sp.tingroom.com您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
外文翻译 惠鹏飞 .docx 24页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
&#xe600;下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
外文翻译 惠鹏飞 外文翻译 惠鹏飞
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
山东交通学院2016届毕业生外文文献翻译院(系)别
业 信息与计算科学
二○一六年六月A Survey on Spatio-Temporal Data WarehousingLeticia GomezBart Kuijpers, Bart Moelans,Instituto Tecnológico de BuenosAlejandro VaismanAiresUniversity of Hasselt andTransnational University ofLimburg, BelgiumAbstractGeographic Information Systems (GIS) have beenextensively used in various application domains, rangingfrom economical, ecological and demographic analysis,to city and route planning. Nowadays, organizations needsophisticated GIS-based Decision Support System (DSS)to analyze their data with respect to geographicinformation, represented not only as attribute data, butalso in maps. Thus, vendors are increasingly integratingtheir products, leading to the concept of SOLAP (SpatialOLAP). Also, in the last years, and motivated by theexplosive growth in the use of PDA devices, the field ofmoving object data has been receiving attention from theGIS community. However, not much has been done inproviding moving object databases with OLAPfunctionality. In the first part of this paper we survey theSOLAP literature. We then move to Spatio-TemporalOLAP, in particular addressing the problem of trajectoryanalysis. We finally provide an in-depth comparativeanalysis between two proposals introduced in the contextof the GeoPKDD EU project: the Hermes-MDC system,and Piet, a proposal for SOLAP and moving objects,developed at the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.Keywords: GIS, OLAP, Data Warehousing, MovingObjects, Trajectories, AggregationINTRODUCTIONGeographic Information Systems (GIS) have been extensively used invarious application domains, ranging from economical, ecological anddemographic analysis, to city and route planning (Rigaux, Scholl, &Voisard, 2001; Worboys, 1995). Spatial information in a GIS istypically stored in different so-called thematic layers (also calledthemes). Information in themes can be stored in data stru
正在加载中,请稍后...
94页50页88页77页213页81页90页168页163页105页}

我要回帖

更多关于 字的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信