mama when i grow upp, i am e___ to be a doctor

When I grow upI want to be a teacher . I want towork in a big school and I will also have many students. I can teach them and help them with their study .Just before this ,it ’s very important for me to go to the collage(大 学).So I will study hard to make my dream come true. And then let all my studv ents like me . That ’s all .thank youWhen I grow up演讲稿_沪江韩语学习网
网页版学习工具
Good morning, dear teachers! My name’s ***. I’m from №4 middle school, Danggang oilfield. I am in Class 4, Grade 6. I’m eleven years old. Today, it is a great honor for me to be here and make a speech. My topic is “When I grow up”。 Spring is a colorful season, the weather is always sunny, the birds are singing in the sky. If I have a pair of wings, I want to fly with the birds, fly into my beautiful dreams…… Twenty years later, I wanna be a principal. I think that’s a good job. Do you think so? My school is in a beautiful forest. The air is fresh, the sky is blue. There is a mountain around it. There
you can see some paths and a big playground. In my school, the children go to school at nine o' they just have three classes in the morning. We have seven subjects. They are Maths, Chinese, English, P.E, Science, Art and Music. In the afternoon, they have no classes, they can play games, eat fruits in the forest, and they can feed animals, catch butterflies, too. In my school, teachers are kind and patient, they are all hardworking, and so they get many cross-generation friends. In my school, children
they have no homework every day. So they can read books what they want to. They can watch cartoons on TV. They can sing and dance to the music. My dear friends, When I grow up, I want to be a teacher, when I grow up, I want to be a doctor of philosophy, When I grow up, I want to be a good principal, because I want to give the children love, happiness and help them build a wonderful childhood. I think my dream is beautiful, my dream is powerful. I will try my best to make it come true. Please believe me! So what’s your dream? Could you tell me? That is all. Thank you for your listening.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)"
Audio sample
"When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)" is a song written and composed by
with additional lyrics by
for the American
. It was released on their 1965 album
and as a single the previous year hit number nine on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, number seven in Cash Box, number five in Variety and number three in the Associated Press/Gilbert Youth chart. It spent two weeks at number one in Canada's national RPM chart. The B-side of the single was "" and stopped one place under the Hot 100.
The song was written by Beach Boys
and . The song's lyric raises questions about adulthood, something Brian would further explore in later compositions such as "". According to future collaborator , Brian at the time displayed a "fervent desire to reinvent himself as an individual, not as a boy."
The song, produced and arranged by Brian, was recorded over two sessions in 1964 at . The instrumental track was most likely recorded on August 5 with the vocals being overdubbed five days later on August 10. The lead vocal is shared by Brian and .[] Brian expressed disappointment with his vocal, saying that the group were trying to sound like , but his voice was too "whiney".
The song was first released in
in 1965 on the band's Today! album. When Capitol reissued the album (minus two tracks) on vinyl under the title Dance Dance Dance in the early 1980s, the complete album was in mono at Brian Wilson's request, as was the case with its 2001 CD release with all the original tracks re-instated.[]
The first stereophonic mix of the song was released on the 1993 compilation The Beach Boys...Summer Dreams!.[]
An alternate mix was released on the 1993 box set , featuring the instrumental recording on one channel and the vocal recording on the other channel, allowing the listener to hear the complexity of both the instrumental and vocal track.[]
During the band's first British tour in 1964, they performed this song, as well as "", during their first television appearance in Britain, on .
Surviving sessions audio and AFM musician contracts sheets, documented by Craig Slowinski have enabled this personnel list to be compiled.
The Beach Boys
– electric lead and rhythm guitars, harmony and background vocals
– acoustic , Baldwin , lead vocals, harmony and background vocals
– electric bass guitar, harmony and background vocals
– drums, , harmony and background vocals
– lead vocals, harmony and background vocals
Session musicians and production staff
Carrol Lewis – double-reed
Chart (1964)
Canadian RPM Singles Chart
The song was used during the opening credits of American comedy-drama . It was also utilised in the 1989 romantic comedy film
during a montage. "When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)" was used in "Gordo's Bar Mitzvah" which was the final Season 1 episode of .
Craig Slowinski (2007).
(PDF) 2012.
. Collectionscanada.gc.ca.
Priore, Domenic (2005). . London: Sanctuary.  .
Benci, Jacopo (January 1995). "Brian Wilson interview". Record Collector. UK (185).
. Collectionscanada.gc.ca.
. Official Charts Company 2013.
. Allmusic 2013.
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 when i grow up 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信