求We R Who We Are Ke$ha的MP3,谢谢

今日推荐:
Ke$ha&Hymn歌词
作者:Ke$ha&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&更新时间:
The Lyrics for Hymn by Ke$haEven the stars and the moon don't shine quite like we doDreamers searchin' for the truthGo on, read about us in the news
Pretty reckless, pretty wildTalking shit, and we'll just smileDon't you see these fuckin' crowns?If you know what I mean, you on the team
This is a hymn for the hymnless, kids with no religionYeah, we keep on sinning, yeah, we keep on singingFlying down the highway, backseat of the HyundaiPull it to the front, let it run, we don't valetSorry if you're starstruck, blame it on the stardustI know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked upHymn for the hymnless, don't need no forgiveness'Cause if there's a heaven, don't care if we get inThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, live, liveThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, for how we live
After all we've been through, no, we won't stand and saluteSo we just ride, we just cruise, livin' like there's nothing left to loseIf we die before we wake, who we are is no mistakeThis is just the way we're madeYou know what I mean, you on the team
This is a hymn for the hymnless, kids with no religionYeah, we keep on sinning, yeah, we keep on singingFlying down the highway, backseat of the HyundaiPull it to the front, let it run, we don't valetSorry if you're starstruck, blame it on the stardustI know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked upHymn for the hymnless, don't need no forgiveness'Cause if there's a heaven, don't care if we get inThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, live, liveThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, for how we live
This is a hymn for the hymnless, kids with no religionYeah, we keep on sinning, yeah, we keep on singingFlying down the highway, yeah, we do it our wayHigh as outer space, we don't hear what the rest saySorry if you're starstruck, blame it on the stardustI know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked upHymn for the hymnless, don't need no forgiveness'Cause if there's a heaven, don't care if we get inThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, live, liveThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, for how we live
Ke$ha Hymn歌词
【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
156152854192415885295832131590542Ke$ha首张EP《Cannibal》主打歌We R Who We R中英字幕MV
我的图书馆
Ke$ha首张EP《Cannibal》主打歌We R Who We R中英字幕MV
Ke$ha首张EP《Cannibal》主打歌We R Who We R中英字幕MV
美国人气女歌手ke$ha首张EP《Cannibal》的主打歌曲,以首周28万的下载量空降BILLBOARD单曲榜冠军,成为历史上第17首空降冠军歌曲,也是Ke$ha个人第二首冠军歌曲。
Kesha - We Are Who We Are lyrics
Hot and dangerousIf you’re one of us, then roll with us‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in loveAnd we’ve got hot-pants on enoughAnd yes of course because we’re running this town just like a clubAnd no, you don’t wanna mess with usGot Jesus on my necklace&
I’ve got that glitter on my eyesStockings ripped all up the sideLooking sick and sexy-fiedSo let’s go-o-o (Let’s go!)
[chorus]Tonight we’re going hardJust like the world is oursWe’re tearin’ it apartYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!We’re dancing like we’re dumbOur bodies go numbWe’ll be forever youngYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!
DJ turn it upIt’s about damn time to live it upI’m so sick of being so seriousIt’s making my brain delirious!I’m just talkin’ truth
I’m telling you ’bout the s— we doWe’re sellin’ our clothes, sleepin’ in carsDressin’ it down, hittin’ on dudes (HARD!)&
I’ve got that glitter on my eyesStockings ripped all up the sideLooking sick and sexy-fiedSo let’s go-o-o (Let’s go!)
[chorus]Tonight we’re going hardJust like the world is oursWe’re tearin’ it apartYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!We’re dancing like we’re dumbOur bodies go numbWe’ll be forever youngYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!
DJ turn it upDJ turn it upDJ turn it upDJ turn it up
Tonight we’re going hardJust like the world is oursWe’re tearin’ it apartYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!
We’re dancing like we’re dumbOur bodies go numbWe’ll be forever youngYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!
(责任编辑:American Slang Freak)
[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢当前位置: >
> We R Who We R - Ke$ha
We R Who We R - Ke$ha 歌词
歌手:欧美最新单曲
所属专辑:欧美最新单曲17
歌曲:We R Who We R - Ke$ha mp3
We R Who We R - Ke$ha 欧美最新单曲歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网http://www.5nd.com/ting/463742.html
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:We R Who We R是钱婆Ke$ha新专辑《Cannibal》的首只单曲。这只单曲也在今年在billboard榜单上达到了空降冠军的历史好成绩。歌曲延续了电子元素,更是有人说这首歌曲与Ke$ha的成名曲《Tik Tok》有异曲同工之妙。
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系We R Who We R-Ke$ha-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
We R Who We R
热烈且危险
If you're one of us then roll with us
如果你是我们中的一员,请加入我们
Cause we make the hipsters fall in love