谁来帮我翻译机构一下

谁来帮我翻译一下英文_百度知道
谁来帮我翻译一下英文
看完这篇文章後,我被深深感动著,我想大家的出发点都是为了人民著想,只不过是用错了方法。人不可能十全十美,如果当初大家能够互相合作,我想罗马那时候一定会是一个很棒的国家! 请帮我翻译一下
不要贴GOOGLE翻译给我 谢
不好意思再补充一点他们只是一时被权力冲昏了头
我有更好的答案
After reading the article, I was very moved. I think that everyone's intention was for the good of the people, but it was just not the right method. No one can be perfect, if everyone can cooperate with each other then, I think Rome would a great country at that time!纯手工翻译~
采纳率:43%
After reading this article, I was touched . I think I think everyone's starting point is to people's sake ,but some people with the wrong method .People can't
be perfect , but if had everyone can mutual cooperation, I think Roman at that time will be a great country .有些自己翻译的,有些有道翻译的。
After reading this article, I was deeply touched the, I think everyone's starting point is to people's thinking, only with the wrong method.People can not be perfect if had everyone can mutual cooperation, I think Roman at that time will be a great country!
After reading this article, I was deeply touched the, I think everyone's starting point is to people's thinking, only with the wrong method.People can not be perfect if had everyone can mutual cooperation, I think Roman at that time will be a great country!请教了老师
after having read this article already , i'm deeply moved,it's that everyone's starting pointis for people while one may has use the wrong methods, no one is perfect ,if everyone could work together then, i thought Rome can be surely be a good country
I was so moved by
this writings, what I want is only thought of the people,but I gone the wrong way. As a human ,I can't be perfect. If everyone work together, I think
Rome would be a great country then!
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。推荐这篇日记的豆列