she likes singing什么with toy plane

苏教译林五年级上册Unit3—4练习及答案
我的图书馆
苏教译林五年级上册Unit3—4练习及答案
小英说&号点击下面蓝字,即可收听点上方绿标即可收听Unit3- 4 同步讲解苏教译林五年级上册Unit3—4练习及答案一、按要求写单词。(10分)&1. swim(动名词)________ &&&&&&2. does not(缩写形式)________&3. I(宾格)_______ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. them(主格)_________&5. foot (复数)__________ &&&&&&&&&&6. their(同音词)___________7. hobby(复数)__________ &&&&&&&&&8. go(对应词)__________9. have( 第三人称单数)_______ &&&&&&10. good(副词)__________二、 英汉词组互译。(10分)1. 擅长__________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. 看故事________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. 唱歌跳舞__________&&&&&&&&&&&4. 当心__________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. 八条腿__________&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. give it a cake __________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7. your fingers__________&&&&&&&&&&8. watch films&__________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9. a good idea__________&&&&&&&&&&10. Don’t shout.&__________三、选择题。(10分)( &&)1. The trousers are not too _________ or too _______ .They are just right.A. long, short &&&&&&B. tall, short &&&&&&C. hot, cold( &&)2. I have two pens. One is red and __________ is black.&&&&&&&A. other &&&&&&&&&B. the other &&&&&&&&C. two( &&)3. Tom _______ a monkey. Tom’s parents _________ two cars.A. have, has &&&&&&&&&B. have, have &&&&&&&&&&C. has, have( &&)4. ( &&) 1. Mike is good at &&&&&&&. &&&A. sing &&&&&&&&&B. singing &&&&&&&&&&&C. sings( &&)5. They have &________ legs or arms.. &&&&&&&&&&&&&A. not &&&&&&&B. no &&&&C. no any( &&)6. I like dogs. ________ you? Me too.A. How &&&&&&&&&B. How are &&&&&&&C. How about( &&)7. I like _________. I usually ____________ after school.A. dancing , dancing &&&&&B. dance ,dance &&&&C. dancing, dance( &&)8. Where are my skirts? _______ in the bedroom.A. There are &&&&&&&B. It’s &&&&&&C . They’re( &&)9. There _______ any water in the cup.A. isn’t &&&&&&&&&&&&B. are &&&&&&&C. aren’t( &&)10. What _______ he ____? He _______ reading.&A. does, like, like &&&&B. does, likes, likes &&&C. does, like, likes四、用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1. There ______ (be) some orange juice in the glass.2.What __________ your father like doing?3. It’s great fun to go _________(skate).4. Don’t push__________ (we).5. I can __________ (swimming).6. Bob and Liu Tao have different __________(hobby).7. I have _____ (a) idea.8. They are _______ (twin) sisters. They look the same.9. ______ (she) body is very hard.10. How many _________ (art room) are there in the school?五、从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏相应的答句,写在题前括号内。(10分)Ⅰ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ⅱ( &&)1. What does your mother like? &&&&&A. He has a rabbit.( &&)2. What does he have? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Yes, I do.( &&)3. Let’s go and play. &&&&&&&&&&C. She likes singing.( &&)4. Do you like dogs? &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. It’s on the bed.( &&)5. Where’s my toy plane? &&&E. I usually play the piano.( &&)6. Can he run fast? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F. At six.( &&)7. What can he do? &&&&&&&&&&G. I like reading.( &&)8. What do you usually do? &&&&&&&H. He can skate.&( &&&) 9.What time do you get up? &&&&&&I . No, he can’t.&( &&&) 10. What’s your hobby? &&&&&&&&&&&&J. All right.六、按要求完成句子。(10分)1. Jim sits behind me. Tom sits in front of me.(改为同义句)&&I _________ &_____ Jim and Tom. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Parrots can talk and fly. (针对划线部分提问)&__________ can parrots ________? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&She likes singing.(改为一般疑问句)&__________ she _________ singing? ? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. There is some soup on the table.(改为否定句)&There’s ______ _______ soup on the table.5. Wang Bing likes running. Liu Tao likes running too. (合并为一句)Wang Bing and Liu Tao &&&&&&&&&&&&&&running. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&七、阅读理解(10分)1.根据短文,判断正误(对T错F)。(5分)&&&&Betty and Kitty are twins. They’re 12 years old.They look the same.But they have different hobbies.Betty likes watching TV. Kitty likes listening to music.They both like reading books.Betty likes reading storybooks.But Kitty likes reading science books.On Sundays ,they usually ride bikes to the park.They can play with their friends.Sometimes their parents go there too.&(&&&&&) 1. Betty is Kitty’s sister.(&&&&&) 2. Betty likes growing flowers.(&&&&&) 3. Kitty likes reading storybooks.(&&&&) 4.They’re twelve years old.(&&&& ) 5.They usually take a bus to the park on Sundays.2.&阅读短文,选择正确的答案(5分)Tom, Mary, Nancy, John and Yang Ling are good friends. But their hobbies are different(不同的). Tom likes playing football. Mary likes making clothes, and she can make pretty dresses for her doll. Nancy likes growing flowers, and she looks after them carefully. John&likes cooking. He cooks nice food. Yang Ling likes collecting stamps, and her animal stamps are very beautiful.( &) 1. What’s Mary’s hobby?A. Cooking. & B. Growing flowers . &C.Making clothes.( &) 2. Who likes playing football?A. Tom. & B. John. & & C. Tom and John.( &) 3. How many hobbies does Yang Ling have?A. Three. &&&&&&&& B. Two. &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. One.( &) 4. Who looks after her flowers carefully?A. Mary. &&&&&&&& B. Nancy. &&&&&&&&&&&& C. I don’t know.( &) 5. Does John cook bad food?A. Yes, he does. &&& B. No, he doesn’t. &&&C. I don’t know.参考答案:一.1. swimming &&&2.doesn’t &3.me &&&4.they &5.feet6. there &&&&&&7.hobbies &&8. come &9. has &10. well二.1.be good at &2.read stories &3.sing and dance &4.look out &5.eight legs 6.给它一个蛋糕 7.你的手指 8.看电影 9.一个好主意 10.不要大声喊叫三.ABCBB &CCCAC四.1.is 2.does 3.skating 4.us 5.swim 6.hobbies 7.an 8.twin 9.Her 10.art rooms五.CAJBD &IHEFG六.1.sit between &2.What do &3.Does like &4.not any &5.both like 七.1.TFFTF &&&&&&2.CACBB标签:复习巩固 &苏教译林五年级上册Unit3—4练习及答案
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢更多相关文档2013年四年级英语上册第5-7单元月考试卷(译林版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年四年级英语上册第5-7单元月考试卷(译林版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年四年级英语上册第5-7单元月考试卷(译林版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 四年级第二次月考试卷部分(30分)一、&听录音,选出你所听到的单词。(听一遍)(10分)1.& A.& many&&&& B. any&&&& C. animal2.& A.& boxes&&& B. books&&& C.balls3.& A.& thirteen&&& B. thirty&&&& C.thirsty 4.& A.& bag&&&&&& B. bedroom&&& C.bed5.& A. bedroom&&&& B. living& room&&& C.bathroom6.& A. cake&&&&&&& B. hamburger&&& C.chocolate7. A. How much are they ?&&&&& B.& How much are these?&&& C. How much is it?8. A. a carton of milk&&&& & B. a bottle of water&&& &C.a glass of juice9. A. It’s in the fridge ?&&& & B. It’s on the fridge ?&&&& & C. They’re on the fridge ?10. A. Do you like the pie ?& && B. Would you like some pies ?&& && C. Can you see the pies ?二、听录音,判断下列句子与录音内容是(T)否(F)相符。(10分)(&& )1. What do you like ?(&& )2.Here’s a snack bar ?(&& )3.Anything else ?(&& )4.Can you see the box ?(&& )5.What about you ?三、&听录音,补全对话。(10分)& 1. Good morning.&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&& you ?& Yes, I’d like that shoes , please. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& are they ?They are only&&&&&&& yuan .2. What would you like?&I’d like some&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&& else ? & Some&&&&&&&& ,please.3. Those fans are&&&&&& .&& Miss Li , we&&&&&&& ten yuan .&&&&&&&&&&& 笔试部分(70分)
一、抄写句子,要求书写规范。(5分)I& love my little bedroom .& It’s nice and clean . A& sofa , a chair and a desk .& A window , a door and a bed .I& love my nice bedroom .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
二、读一读,给下列单词归类。(10分)&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
1.&cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. tea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &3.pineapple&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.monkey&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.sandwich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三、英汉互译。(10分) 1.十四只鸡蛋&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 一杯牛奶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.看着我&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 四十元钱&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.一些面条&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.make a fruit salad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.our new home&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.your white cap&&&&&&&&&&& 9. at the snack bar&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.how much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、选择合适的选项。(12分)1.What&&&&&&& you like ?& I&&&&&&&&& a hamburger and a glass of milk ?A.& would , would like&&& B. do ,would like&& C. would, like2.&&&&&&&&& glasses do you have ? Six .A. How much&&& B. How&&& C. How many3.当我们想问:“这些鞋多少钱?”可以说:A. How much is the shoe ?&&&& B. How much are the shoes ? & C. How many are the shoes?4. 当我们想问:“你要多少?”可以说:A. How much ? B. How many would you like ?& C. How are you?5.&&&&&&&&& is my pen ?It’s on your desk.&A. How&&&& B. Where&& C. What& 6.How are you ?&&&&&&&&&& .& A. Thank you&& B.&&&& Yes , I& am&&& C.& I’m& thirsty7.&&&&&&&& it in your home ?& No, it&&&&&&&&&& .A. is … isn’t&&& B. Are… isn’t&&& C. Is … isn’t 8.别人问你What about a pie ?可是你并不饿,可以说:& A.& Yes , please.&&&&&& B. No , thank you .&&&&&& C.OK9.I don’t have a car ,&&&&&&& .& A. too&&&&& B.& either&&& C. then 10. 你想告诉你的妹妹,她的玩具熊在卧室,你会说:& A. My toy bear is in the bathroom .& B. My toy bear is in the bedoom .C. Your toy bear is in the bedroom .11. He can jump&&&&&&&&&& .A.& well&&&& B.&& good&&&&& C.nice& 12. I have&&&&&&&& toy car , but I don’t have&&&&&& toy train.&&&& A. some , some&&& B. some , any&&& C. any ,& some 五.搭配题。(8分)I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II1.Look at the cat .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Ten.2.Can I help you ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Great.& 3.Do you like cats?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.I’m hungry.4.How many pens do you have ?&&&&&&&&& D.Yes,I can.5.Can you jump?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. It’s forty yuan.6. How much is it ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. No, I don’t.7. Let’s go and play with the dog.&&&&&&&& G. It’s fat.8.How are you ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& H. Yes, I’d like these shoes.六、选择正确的疑问词。(5分)&1.&&&&&&&& are you ? Fine, thank you .2.&&&&&&&& are my socks ?They’re under your bed .3.&&&&&&&& I have one ? Yes , you can.4.&&&&&&&& would you like ? I’d like an ice cream .5.&&&&&&&& is it ?& thirty yuan.七、连词成句。(10分)1. are , dog , where , your (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. your , Is , cap , kitchen , the , in (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. a , juice .I’d like , glass of (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Su Hai , done , well , Su Yang , and(, !)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.are , much , they , how (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八、理解(T\F表示)(10分)&Mary and Jenny like the toy shop very much. There’re many toys there.Some are fat pandas, some are white rabbits , and some are long trains and smart cars . They are in the toy shop now . K b1. Co m&Today there are many new dolls in the shop . Jenny likes the one in the pink dress . She would like to buy it . But Mary doesn’t like dolls . She would like to buy a toy plane . She likes planes very much .(&& )1. Mary and Jenny are in a fruit shop.(&& )2. Today there are many new monkeys in the shop .(&& )3. Mary like dolls very much.(&& )4. Jenny don’t likes new dolls .(&& )5. There are some smart cats in the toy shop now . 附录音文稿一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词。(听一遍)(10分)1. many&& 2. balls&&& 3. thirty&& 4. bed&& 5. living& room 6. hamburger&&&& 7. How much are these?&&& 8. a bottle of water&&& 9. It’s in the fridge ?&&&&&&& 10. Would you like some pies ?&& 二、听录音,判断下列句子与录音内容是(T)否(F)相符。(10分)1. What do you have ?2.Here’s a snack bar ?3.Anything else ?& 4.Can you see the books ?5.How are you ?三、听录音,补全对话。(10分)1. Good morning.&& Can&&&&& I&&& help&&& you ?& Yes, I’d like that shoes , please. && How&&&&&& much&&&&& are they ?They are only& forty&&&&& yuan .2. What would you like?&I’d like some&& juice&&&& .&&&& Anything&&&&&&& else ? & Some& milk&&&&&& ,please.3. Those fans are& cool&&&& .&& Miss Li , we&& have&&&& ten yuan . 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?《Paper Toys [With Paper Toy Sheets/Wooden Sticks/》(Francois Chetcuti)【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
Paper Toys [With Paper Toy Sheets/Wooden Sticks/
京 东 价 &
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务 &
重  量 &
搭配赠品 &
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')}

我要回帖

更多关于 she likes it dirty 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信