有关对初学跑步的人的建议关于建议的英语作文文

我最喜欢的运动英语作文:我最喜欢的运动是跑步_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
我最喜欢的运动英语作文:我最喜欢的运动是跑步
10:08 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布我最喜欢的运动英语作文:我最喜欢的运动是跑步,更多我最喜欢的运动英语作文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
My favourite sport is running.Every day I always spend half an hour on it.Sometimes I will intive my parents or my friends to join me,and I am really enjoy this sport .Doing exercises is very important for everyone.If you want to do some things good,you must have a atheletic build,and then you can pay all your attention to your work or study with a good health.Running is a good way to keep fit.First,it can make your bonds flexible and keep far away from illness and kinds of pains.Secondly,running can make you become not lazy,and you can go outside,breathe the flesh air,and have an active body and a good mood.So,please do some sports to keep you in a good health.我最喜欢的运动是跑步。我每天都花半个小时就可以了。有时我会邀请我的父母和我的朋友加入我,和我真的很喜欢这项运动。做运动是对每个人都很重要。如果你想做一些事情,好的,你必须有一个运动的建立,然后你可以支付你所有的注意力集中在你的工作或学习的一个很好的健康。跑步是保持健康的好方法。第一,它可以使你的债券灵活和远离疾病和各种痛苦。其次,跑步能使你变得不懒,你可以走出去,呼吸下新鲜的空气,和有一个积极的身体和一个好心情。所以,请做些运动让你保持健康。02-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-16最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求关于谈论跑步英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
例一:There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy,such as swimming,basketball,travelling and so on.However,my favorite sport is running.In my mind,it is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure.After busy studying,i usually run on the playground,and i think that's the most wonderful time in a day.I love this sport since i'm 4,but at that time i only run for fun without any purpose.It's different now.Running has become a essential part in my life.I love running,and i 'll keep running.例二:I like running.I run for twenty minutes every day.Early in the morning,I often run on the playground in my school.It helps me to keep fit.It has helped to keep doctor away since I started to do some ranning each day for my health.I usually do some warming up exercises first.I feel comfortable when I finished running.I think,Running not only does me a lot of good but also learn something by heart.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跑步比赛英语作文
跑步比赛英语作文
【www.ruiwen.com - 事件类英语作文】
  跑步比赛时,站在起跑线上,心里又紧张又激动。下面是小编分享的跑步比赛英语,一起来看一下吧。  1跑步比赛英语作文  Running is a whole body movement,which enables the body's muscles rhythmic contraction and relaxation,so that muscle fiber  Dimension increased,protein content increased.Fit and muscular is one of the symbols.  Skeleton is the body of the stent,human activities leverage.In a period of growth and development of young people,adhere to running  Step can improve blood circulation,increase the supply of nutrients in bone cells increase bone cell growth capacity,from the  And to promote the normal development of the bone.The elderly,reduced metabolism,muscle gradually shrink,and bones appeared back  Line of change in bone and joint disease is also increasing.Persist in running can enhance metabolism,delayed bone  Degenerative changes,prevention of bone and joint disease in the elderly occur,so that you slow down aging.  2跑步比赛英语作文  Last week,one of classmates said,&do you want a bet?& I asked,&what for?& the classmate replied,&do you dare to had a running race with Tony.& I answered,&Why not?& Unfortunately,I lost the running race,because I din't know he was a good runner,and Tony ran so fast.Before running race,I bet him $$200.00 that I would win for the running race.In fact,I not only lost the competition,but also lost $$200.00.  3跑步比赛英语作文  After the tortoise than the rabbit said, proud of all the animals do not post. Some people say it, it is proud to say: &even the legs of rabbits but I have run, what do you count?& Rabbit unconvinced everyday practice run, a decision(再跟)turtle Yijuecixiong. Training for a few days, rabbits in the &Forest Journal,& to the war on the turtle. Turtle accepted. Unwittingly race that day, turtles and rabbits are standing on the starting line. With the &bang& sound of rabbits and turtles are out of the starting line, and soon, the rabbit would Shuaixia the tortoise, the lead. Rabbit Bozhaobozhao suddenly heard shouting &help& the sound of a rabbit stopped, only a small Lark fell into the sea, has been quick to die, rabbits think: not refusing. Will not hesitate to jump into the river, although the river is not deep, fast-flowing, rabbits will not waterborne, it can only small Lark difficult to travel to.  It so happened that can run from waterborne the tortoise, rabbit busy shouting: &turtle, Come Back on the Skylark.& Turned a deaf ear turtle, I thought: If I go into the sea will be lost rabbits, no doors! End also want to run again. Rabbit had rescued a small Lark, which has wasted a lot of time, rabbits rush farewell small Lark, Batuijiubo. When the rabbit get to the end, the host elephant Baba is pegged to the turtle medals? Turtle see rabbits, proudly said: &Who let more nosy, deserves!& Was exactly at that time, sounded a loud voice: &medal should belong to the rabbit!& This is small Skylark. Qi asked why everyone, small Lark to the situation have said Yiwuyishi out. &Yes, the rabbit should be a first!& &Gold medal to the rabbit!&…… Elephant Baba nodded, and the gold medal to hang rabbit. Finally turtle with a high low in the first.
[跑步比赛英语作文]相关文章:
本文来源:当前位置: &
& My Favorite Sport :Running 我最喜欢的运动:跑步_700字
My Favorite Sport :Running 我最喜欢的运动:跑步_700字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:ckm& | & 六年级&&
人浏览了这篇文章
If you ask me what sport is my favorite sport? I will tell you it is running.
如果你问我我最喜欢的运动是什么,我会告诉你是跑步。
I like running because I think it&s a funny and easy sport. I can do it by myself. I was not very healthy when I was a little child. So my father took me running with him. He said it&s good for me. At first I didn&t like it at all. But after a few weeks I felt great when I was running. Therefore I go to running every three days. Now some of my classmates run with me. We always talk to each other. I like this sport.
我喜欢跑步,因为我认为这是一个有趣和容易的运动。我可以自己做。我是不是很健康,当我还是个小孩子。所以,我的父亲带我和他一起跑。他说,这是为我好。起初,我不喜欢它。但几个星期后,我感觉棒极了,当我跑。所以,我去跑,每三天。现在,我的一些同学跑了我。我们总是互相交谈。我喜欢这项运动。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu41145/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请