I had no choice but to looper.preparee for it,though.

Family Affair: Finally though, I had no choice but to meet...-Rupert Degas, Family Affair: Finally though, I had no choice but to meet...MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Family Affair: Finally though, I had no choice but to meet...
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无文本歌词。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
这张专辑的其他歌曲
关注虾米:名词和冠词
根据高考命题大数据软件分析,重点关注第 2、3、7、10、14、18、26、28、29、30 题 模拟精选题 Ⅰ.单句语法填空 1.(2016·漳州八校联考)“Reading for pleasure” plays a more important role in one’ s________(grow) than one’s family background. 答案 growth [放在物主代词 one’s 后面的应是名词。] 2.(2016·河北五个一名校联盟检测)I had no ________(choose) but to prepare for it, though. 答案 choice [考查词形变化。have no choice but to do sth 是固定表达,意思是 除了,,,,别无选择。故答案为 choice。] 3. (2016·庐江六校联盟)During my tour to Kunming in Yunnan Province, I met________young Australian at Liuzhou railway station. 答案 a [考查冠词。 第一次提到用不定冠词, 一个年轻的澳大利亚人, a 表示某一个,
表示泛指概念。] 4.(2016·江西红色七校联考)As he approached the bridge, the sound got louder and then he saw________ pitiful sight. 答案 a [考查冠词。pitiful sight,本句不缺成分,但 sight 表示场景时为可数名
词,前需用数量词,故填 a。] 5.(2016·河南六市三月联考)The students with hobbies left school with many extra________(skill). 答案 skills [前面有 many 修饰,故用复数形式。] 6.(2016·银川一中高三一模)If your parents see that you have ________high sense of responsibility, they will give you the right to do what you want to do. 答案 a [考查固定搭配。a sense of responsibility 责任感。]
7.(2016·南昌名校联考)________ news hit ________ Venice Film Festival unexpectedly: Hayao Miyazaki, the world’s most honored creator of animated features, was ending his movie career.
图1答案 The;the [考查冠词。句意:世界上最受尊敬的长篇动画导演宫崎骏,将要结束他 的长篇动画制作生涯。这一消息震惊了威尼斯电影节。从句意可以看出,两个空都是特指。] 8.(2016·湖北宜昌一中月考)Ants are gathering in their winter food in the middle of summer and make ________ (prepare) for the long cold winter. 答案 preparations [考查固定搭配。make preparations for...为,,,,作准备。] 9.(2016·安徽宿松中学月考)With great ________ (satisfy),he soon fell asleep. 答案 satisfaction [形容词 great 修饰名词,所以填 satisfaction。] 10.(2015·河北衡水期末)The ________ (change) are gradual and require a lot of efforts and work,like cleaning up a polluted river. 答案 changes [考查名词。变化是逐渐的,需要很多努力和工作。因为这里缺少的是句子 的主语,根据谓语动词 are 可知主语应该是复数 changes。] 11.(2015·太原一模)But Jane knew from past experience that her ________ (choose) of ties hardly ever pleased her father. 答案 choice [考查名词。根据句子结构可知,此处为宾语从句的主语,且在形容词性物 主代词 her 之后一定要用名词形式。] 12.(2015·亳州一模)Some like to call their friends,sometimes many times ________ day. 答案 a [考查不定冠词。有些人喜欢给朋友打电话,有时一天打很多次。a 每一,表泛指,
相当于 per。] 13. (2015·泉州高中质检)I remember taking ________ English class in college on the short story. 答案 an [考查不定冠词。我记得在大学时上了一节关于短篇小说的英语课。名词 class 为可数名词,前面缺少冠词修饰,注意 English 前的冠词应为 an。] 14.(2015·东营一中期末)Now years later,this river is one of ________ most outstanding examples of environmental clean-up. 答案 the [考查定冠词。这里是“one of+ the +可数名词的复数”结构,表示“,,,, 之一”。] 15. (2015·河南洛阳一高月考)On the other hand, chopsticks reflect ________(gentle) and kindness. 答案 gentleness [考查名词。另一方面,筷子所反映的是彬彬有礼与友好。根据 and 连 接两个并列成分以及名词 kindness 可知,此处要用名词作动词 reflect 的宾语。] 16.(2015·广东揭阳一中、潮州金山中学联考)So are most of the ________(express) made with the word hot.
图2答案 expressions [考查名词。most of the 后跟名词形式,而且此处要用复数形式。] 17.(2015·陕西咸阳模拟)Actually we can encourage ourselves to work efficiently, full of ________(determine). 答案 determination [考查名词。介词 of 后面应该用名词作宾语。]
18.(2015·宁夏银川一中月考)I named them “cookies” because I always feel that children can bring great happiness and ________(excite) to my life. 答案 excitement [考查名词。该处需要 excite 的名词形式和 happiness 一起作 bring 的 宾语。] 19.(2015·广州海珠区摸底)In the forest, I really want to see ________ elephant close up. 答案 an [考查不定冠词。elephant 为可数名词,表泛指要用不定冠词 an。] 20.(2015·山西太原五中月考)The small damage may not seem worth all ________ trouble, but what if I had been seriously injured? 答案 the [考查定冠词。小损伤好像不值得这么麻烦。此处表示特指。] 21. (2015·黑龙江双鸭山一中月考)Scott was ________ much better student than his sister, and has been working so hard for the last few months. 答案 a 定冠词。] 22.(2015·云南玉溪一中月考)First start by making ________ quick list of how you can show respect at school. 答案 a [考查不定冠词。make a list of 列,,,,的表,对,,,,列清单。] [考查不定冠词。斯科特是一个比他姐姐成绩更好的学生。此处为描述,故要用不
23.(2015·黑龙江大庆一中段考)He wants to be a ________(write). 答案 writer [考查名词。他想成为一个作家。writer 作家。] 24.(2015·四川绵阳一次诊断)All life ________ (challenge) bring about an ending and the chance for ________(begin). 答案 challenges [考查名词。根据后面的谓语动词 bring 可以判断出作主语的名词应该 用复数形式。] beginning [考查名词。介词 for 后面跟名词或动名词,故答案为 beginning。] 25.(2014·河南濮阳市二模)It’s still a useful and pleasant form of ________ (communicate). 答案 communication [考查名词。介词 of 之后要用名词形式 communication。]
图326.(2014·河南郑州二次质检)To be interested in these things is silly because it is none of their ________ to know what their neighbours do or are doing. 答案 business [考查名词。对这些事情感兴趣是很傻的,因为知道邻居做了什么或者正 在做什么都与他们自己无关。It’s none of one’s business 与某人无关。] 27.(2014·黑龙江哈三中一模)I usually surf ________ net,read news and anything I am interested in,check e-mails or chat with other people. 答案 the [考查定冠词。固定表达 surf the net 浏览网络,网上冲浪。] 28.(2014·甘肃民乐一中诊断)One day,about ten years ago,I saw ________ elderly couple come in with a little girl in a wheelchair. 答案 an [考查不定冠词。此处泛指一对老夫妇,且 elderly 前要用 an。] 29.(2014·贵州铜仁一中模拟)She programs us with all ________ possible moves she has seen. 答案 the [考查定冠词的用法。她把看到过的所有的行动步骤都给我们进行编程。根据后 面的定语从句 she has seen 可知,这里是特指,故要用 the。] 30.(2014·宁夏大学附属中学二模)Our local Community Youth Club is very popular with young people in my town.I have been ________ member for four years now. 答案 a [考查不定冠词。我成为其中的一员已经四年了。表泛指要用 a。]
Ⅱ.语篇语法填空 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1 个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。 (2016·吉林摸底)The music industry is never short of teen pop stars with wonderful looks,__1__ it doesn’t often find one like the US singer Taylor Swift.“Beneath Taylor Swift’s not-a-girl,not-yet-a-woman sweetness hides a very __2__ (skill) songwriting technique (技巧),”writes Leah Greenblatt with Entertainment Weekly. The country singer explains,“Songwriting is how I deal with problems.I am used to __3__ (write) about things that influence me most.”So in her songs,there is always something __4__ (honesty). They seem like stories from her diary and that __5__ (certain) helps Swift attract her audience. She has sold more than 13 million __6__ (copy) worldwide of her first two albums, 2006’s self-titled debut (首张专辑) and 2008’s Fearless.She’s the __7__ (young) artist ever to be named Artist of the Year at the American Music Awards.Nor surprisingly, there were great expectations for her third album,Speak Now,__8__ she again returned __9__ her own life for material.“The 14 songs are all about the last two years...when
图4life was a little bit bigger and __10__ (crazy),”says Swift.“So I’ve written about the lessons and confusion and heartbreak and all the different things that go along with being 18,19 and 20.” 答案 1.but 2.skillful 3.writing 4.honest 5.certainly 6.copies 7.youngest 8.where 9.to 10.crazier 创新导向题 Ⅰ.单句语法填空 1.(关注定语从句中主谓一致问题) The factory used 65 percent of the raw materials, the rest of which________(be) saved for other purposes. 答案 were [句意: 工厂用掉了 65%的原材料, 其余的留作他用。 本题考查主谓一致。 which 引导非限制性定语从句,本句中的 which 指代 the raw materials,“the rest of+名词” 作主语,谓语动词应与 of 后的名词保持一致。本题设空处应用复数,故答案为 were。] 2.(关注抽象名词具体化的使用)________ on-going division between English-speaking Canadians and French-speaking Canadians is ________ major concern of the country. 答案 The;a [考查冠词的用法。第一空表示特指;第二空表示泛指。a major concern 表 示“一件主要关注的事情”。] 3. (关注某些名词的思维定势的问题)On ________ Friday when Tom was having an art lesson, as he had no color pencils with him,he drew ________ blue sun with his pen. 答案 a;a [当指某个星期几时,要用不定冠词;当 sun,moon,world 等前面有形容词修 饰时,其前应该用不定冠词。] Ⅱ.语篇填空 A.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 WHAT DOES IT COME UNDER? If you’re dieting there are certain __1__ (food) you really have to avoid: __2__ (cake) and __3__ (biscuit) are out for a start,but you can’t live for ever on __4__ (tomato) and __5__ (orange).There are __6__ (man) and __7__ (woman) who spend their entire __8__ (life) counting the calories they take in each day.Some national __9__ (cuisine) make you fat.The __10__ (Japanese) have a high protein diet,while the __11__ (Swiss) eat a lot of milk __12__ (product).Personally,I’m lucky not to have to diet, but my friend,John,can’t eat anything without looking it up in his Calorie Chart.This is carefully organized so that __13__ (strawberry) and __14__ (peach) are under ‘Fruit’ ;__15__(potato) and spaghetti come under ‘Starchy Foods’ ,and so on.I
图5entertained John to a nice low-calorie meal yesterday and at the end I offered him some jelly.“What does ‘jelly’ come under?”he asked looking at his chart.“Half a litre of double cream,”I said,pouring the stuff over my plate! 答案 1.foods 2.cakes 3.biscuits 4.tomatoes 9.cuisine 10.Japanese 11.Swiss 15.potatoes B.根据文意填入适当的冠词 Ireland,Japan,China scientists share __1__ 2015 Nobel Prize for medicine.William Campbell,Satoshi Omura and Tu Youyou jointly won the prize for their work against diseases,the award-giving body said on Monday. Campell born in Ireland and Japanese Omura won half of the prize for __2__ new drug, which has helped __3__ battle against river blindness, as well as showing powerful effect against other diseases. The Chinese scientist Tu Youyou also discovered artemisinin (青蒿素),a drug that has sharply reduced __4__ death rates for patients suffering from malaria (疟疾).She is also __5__ first Chinese citizen to win the Nobel Prize for medicine.The prize winning is __6__ honour for China’s science cause and traditional Chinese medicine. “These two discoveries provide __7__ humankind with __8__ new way to fight these diseases that affect hundreds of millions of people annually.The award for Tu Youyou is the result of a major change in __9__ way China performs scientific research.China has spent __10__ lot of money on such research over the past years,”a member of the Nobel committee said. 答案 1.the 2.a 3.the 4.the 5.the 6.an 7./ 8.a 9.the 10.a 12.products 5.oranges 6.men 7.women 8.lives 13.strawberries 14.peaches
看过本文章的还看过。。。
您可能感兴趣。。。上传日期:
内容简介:专题一
名词和冠词根据高考命题大数据软件分析,重点关注第2、3、7、10、14、18、26、28、29、30题模拟精选题Ⅰ.单句语法填空1.(2016·漳州八校联考)“Reading for pleasure” plays a more important role in one’s________(grow) than one’s family background.答案 growth [放在物主代词one’s后面的应是名词。]2.(2016·河北五个一名校联盟检测)I had no ________(choose) but to prepare for it, though.答案 choice [考查词形变化。have no choice but to do sth是固定表达,意思是除了……别无选择。故答案为choice。]3.(2016·庐江六校联盟)During my tour to Kunming in Yunnan Province, I met________young Australian at……余下内容暂未显示,请下载文档查看完整内容。
为您推荐的资源:欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 2016届高三英语一轮滚动测试:36 A land of diversity
2016届高三英语一轮滚动测试:36 A land of diversity
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:55次
资料类型:模拟/摸底/预测
文档大小:188KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
课时作业36 A land of diversity
Ⅰ.阅读理解
(2015·山东省日照市联考)
At least 3 people are dead in the Philippines now that Typhoon Hagupit has landed.
The typhoon, which hit the eastern Philippines over the weekend, has blown down trees and sent more than 650-thousand people into shelters before weakening.
“There were very strong winds last night. The roof was beginning to move, and rain was getting inside the room,” said a villager.
The storm hit with gusts(强风) of over 100-miles per hour.
And while the storm has slowed considerably, from the Super Typhoon level it had last week, Hagupit still remains strong enough to create more damage.
Christopher Perez is a local weather forecaster.
“We are continuing to expect bad weather and rough ocean waves. Threats of possible flash floods and landslides(泥石流) as well as possible storm waves occurring in coastal areas.”
Hagupit is expected to roll into the South China Sea tomorrow.
It's currently going a westward toward the southern tip of Vietnam, meaning it's unlikely to affect China.
Hagupit's strength in the Philippines is much less severe than Typhoon Haiyan, which rolled through the country last year.
Haiyan's tsunami-like storm waves and killer winds left thousands of people dead and leveled_entire_villages.
The central Philippines is still trying to recover from last year's massive storm.
1.It can be inferred from the passage that the Typhoon Hagupit is ________.
A.getting stronger
B.weakening
C.going to affect China soon
D.more destructive than Haiyan
2.The under lined part “leveled entire villages”probably means ________.
A.destroyed all the buildings in the villages
B.were of the same sea level as the villages
C.killed all the villagers in the villages
D.blown down all the trees in the villages
3.Which of the following suffered most when Haiyan rolled over?
A.The eastern Philippines.
B.The southern tip of Vietnam.
C.The South China Sea.
D.The central Philippines.
4.What do we know about Haiyan from the news?
A.It caused less severe damage than Hagupit.
B.It also rolled over Vietnam and China.
C.It brought about a lot of deaths.
D.It damaged the roofs of all the houses.
答案与解析
1.B 推理判断题。由第二段before weakening 以及第五段slowed considerably, from the Super Typhoon level 可知,台风的强度在变弱。
2.A 词义猜测题。海燕“造成了上千人死亡,将整个村庄夷为平地”,因此推断为摧毁了所有房屋。
3.D 细节理解题。从文章最后一句可知,菲律宾中部仍然处在从去年的巨大损失的恢复过程中,因此推断为中部地区受灾最为严重。
4.C 推理判断题。从文章倒数第二段看,台风海燕造成了数千人死亡。
Ⅱ.完形填空
As a general rule, all forms of activity lead to boredom when they are performed on a routine basis. As a matter of fact, we can see this __1__
at work in people of all
__2__. For example, on Christmas morning, children are excited about
with their new toys. But their
soon wears off and by January those
toys can be found put away in the basement. The world is full of
stamp albums and unfinished models, each standing as a monument to someone's
__7__ interest. When parents bring home a pet, their child
bathes it and brushes its fur. Within a short time, however, the
of caring for the animal is handed over to the parents. Adolescents enter high school with great __10__
but are soon looking forward to
__11__. The same is true of the young adults going to college. And then, how many
__12__, who
now complain
about the long drives to work,
drove for hours at a time when they first
their driver's licenses? Before people retire, they usually
to do a lot of
things, which they never had
to do while working. But
retirement, the golfing, the fishing, the reading and all of the other pastimes become as boring as the jobs they
__19__. And, like the child in January, they go searching for new
1.A.principle
  B.habit
2.A.parties
C.countries
3.A.working
C.playing
4.A.confidence
B.interest
D.expensive
6.A.well?organized
B.colorfully?printed
C.newly?collected
D.half?filled
7.A.broad
B.passing
C.different
8.A.silently
B.impatiently
D.worriedly
9.A.promise
10.A.courage
B.calmness
C.confusion
D.excitement
11.A.graduation
B.independence
C.responsibility
D.success
12.A.children
B.students
D.retirees
13.A.carefully
C.nervously
D.bravely
14.A.required
B.obtained
D.discovered
15.A.need
16.A.great
B.strange
C.difficult
17.A.time
D.knowledge
18.A.only
19.A.lost
20.A.pets
D.colleagues
答案与解析
这是一篇说明文。人们总是对经常做的事情感到厌倦,小孩子对待玩具如此,成年人对待工作和自己所做的事情也不例外。
1.A 第一句所提到的人们对经常做的事情会感到厌倦,这是一种法则,而不是一种习惯、方式或力量。principle 意为“法则,原则”; habit 意为“习惯”; way 意为“方法”; power 意为“力量”。
2.D 由下文提到的 children, young adults, adults 以及 people retire 可知,此处用 ages 表示“各个年龄段的人”。
3.C 由空后的 with their new toys 可知此处用 playing 表示“玩他们的新玩具”。
4.B 由下文“玩具被放在地下室”可知此处句意为“但是他们的兴趣很快就消失了”,故用 interest。
5.A 此处的玩具指的是上一句中提到的 their new toys,故用 same 表示“他们那些相同的玩具被放在了地下室”。
6.D 由空后的 and unfinished models 可推知此处应选择 half-filled(装满一半的)与 unfinished 相呼应。
7.B 既然这些集邮只完成一半、模型没有完成,说明他们的这些兴趣爱好已经成为过去,故用 passing 表示“过去的兴趣爱好”。
8.C 由句意“当父母把一只宠物带回家时,他们的孩子会高兴地为它洗澡、梳理毛发”可知答案为 gladly。
9.B 由空后的 of caring for the animal 可知,此处用 burden 表示“照顾宠物的担子落到了父母的肩上”。
10.D 由空后的转折词 but 可推知,当青少年刚进入中学时,是非常激动的,故用 excitement。
11.A 此处用 graduation 表示“但是不久就盼着毕业了”。
12.C 由空后的 the long drives to work 可知,此处讲述的是成年人,故选C项。
13.B 由空前的 complain 和空后的 drove for hours at a time 可知此次应用 eagerly 表示“渴望一次开车几个小时”。
14.B require 意为“需要”;obtain 意为“获得”;notice 意为“注意到”; discover 意为“发现”。此处用 obtained 表示“当他们最初获得驾照的时候”。
15.D 由空前的时间状语 Before people retire 可知,此处应用 plan 表示“在人们退休前应先做计划”。
16.A 既然是打算退休后做的事情,当然是很棒的事情。故用 great。
17.A 由空后的 while working 可知,此处用 time 表示“当他们上班的时候没有时间做的事情”。
18.D 由空后的 after 可知此处用 soon,表示“在退休后不久”。词组 soon after 意为“……后不久”。
19.C 由该句开头的 retirement 可知,此处用 left 表示“他们离开的工作”。
20.B 由空前的 like the child in January 可知,此次应选择 toys 与 the child 相呼应。
Ⅲ.语法填空
(2015·河南省中原名校一模)
I can well remember that I was once asked to deliver a speech titled—A Real Test in My Life—before the whole class at the age of 9! You can imagine how __1__ (terrible) shy I was the moment I thought of that with so many eyes __2__(fix) upon me. I had no __3__(choose) but to prepare for it, though. First of all, I was to draft the speech. Which was just a piece of cake for me, a good writer. But the hardest part __4__(lie) in my oral presentation from my memory—for to read from the paper was not allowed. The real moment began __5__ I stood on the platform with my legs trembling and my mind blank. But my __6__ (listen) were waiting patiently without any signs of rushing me. Gradually I found myself back, giving out my speech with difficulty. After what seemed to be a hundred years. I found my audience applauding, I made __7__! From then on my fear of talking before a big audience __8__(appear). Actually with my confidence building up, I now turn out to be a great speaker. Looking back, I know the greatest difficulty on our way __9__ success is our fear. Overcome it, __10__ we will be able to achieve our goals.
答案与解析
1.terribly 修饰形容词用程度副词。
2.fixed eyes 与 fix 之间为被动关系,故用过去分词作宾补。
3.choice have no choice but to do 别无选择只好做……。
4.lay 根据上下文时态可知用一般过去时。
5.when when 引导时间状语从句,意为“当……时”。
6.listeners 名词作主语。
7.it make it 取得成功。
8.disappeared disappear 消失。
9.to on one's way to 在某人去某地的路上。
10.and 祈使句+and sb. will do sth. 为固定句型。
Ⅳ.短文改错
(2015·山西省忻州一中月考)
My father was the biology professor. When I was young he was used to take me to the biology lab, there I saw pigs, cats and other animals. My father also influenced me through nature walks. He often took me on a walk in the backyard. We would catch frogs, snakes and firefly. He seemed know everything about wildlife. Eighteen years later, think about my father and his influence on my life, I feel very luckily. I am grateful that I got the chance to learn from her. He helps me develop my interest in all that was alive and sometimes dead around me.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站Gkxx.com | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 looper.prepare 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信