推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口全国创新英语大赛组委会联系电话:<FONT COLOR="#0-&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&010-&&&&&&&&&&&&&联系邮箱:大赛官方QQ:联系地址:北京市海淀区中关村东路18号财智国际大厦中心座3-3216邮编:100083
一、关于赛点
许多参赛选手在选择赛点时犹豫不决,赛点的选择并没有严格规定,参赛选手可根据自身情况,选择离自己最近的赛点。需要注意的是,赛点一经选择,不可更改,请选手们提交之前慎重考虑。
二、关于复赛具体考试地点
日前,考试地点会在大赛官方网站公布,请参赛选手们及时关注官网及官方微信、微博通知。
三、关于复赛时间
1.选择以下赛点的选手,复赛时间为日:
北京、山东、江苏、(广东)、河南、黑龙江、四川
2.选择以下赛点的选手,复赛时间为日:
山西、(安徽)
3.选择以下赛点的选手,复赛时间为日:
初赛第一阶段成绩查询相关事项
1、初赛试卷由联办高校英语专任教师和重点中学英语教师组成的评审组集中评阅,按成绩排序,每阶段成绩全国排名前30%的选手进入复赛。
A→为全国排名前3%
B →为全国排名前3%-10%
B→为全国排名前10%-20%
一、无法上传图片
&& & 考生用参赛资格证号或身份证号
密码登入个人中心后,资料显示为空白,系统提示“请先上传图片”;点击上传后,网页不停跳闪,无法完成上传任务。如图:
1.参赛报名条件和注意事项有哪些?
答:大赛接受全国高一高二年级的学生报名。由于大赛赛程较长,证书发放时间在自主招生申请时间之后,不适宜高三学生参加,这类学生可选择其他竞赛,以获得自主招生录取的优惠条件。
2.团体报名和个人报名有什么区别吗?
答:根据选手情况,可采取以下任一方式报名。
(1)无学校老师统一组织的参赛者可通过大赛官网在线报名缴费完成报名,无现场报名。
(2)参赛人数较多的学校可由老师统一组织团体报名,报名信息更加完整、准确,便于及时接收组委会相关通知和证书。
团报学校拥有举荐资格。未晋级复赛的初赛选手,可由团报学校举荐直接进入复赛,举荐人数不超过学校初赛参赛人数的1/30
1. &提交完忘记参赛资格证号和密码了怎么办?
(1)在官网右侧“参赛登录”系统,点击“忘记密码”。
(2)进入密码找回页面填写相关信息并设置新密码。
1.登录官网(www.engshow.cn),点击个人报名。
2.仔细阅读参赛协议后,点击同意。
我们的夏令营以全国创新英语大赛为依托,营员均是来自全国重点中学高一高二年级学生。夏令营从英语口语表达、听力和阅读训练、综合笔试等方面对营员进行全面培训和考核,因此我们的夏令营不仅营造了良好的学习氛围,更重要的是一次英语爱好者的联欢和实力的PK。&
1. 在校大学生,在校大学生,往届夏令营营员优先,男女不限。
2.较强的协调组织能力,能够有效管理营员;
3.性格活泼外向,有亲和力,善于表达和沟通交流,有爱心、有耐心;
4.吃苦耐劳,责任心强,善始善终;
5.集体意识浓厚,能够服从指挥、重视团队合作;
6.判断能力、应变能力强,能够独立处理所辖范围内的各项事务;
7.能够吃住在营地。
1.营内活动策划与执行;
2. 负责营员的日常活动和生活安排,
3. 临时交办的其他工作。
工作时间及待遇&
7月23日至7月29日,22日到岗培训,包吃住,工作表现优秀者颁发大赛组委会盖章的志愿者证明。
我们的夏令营以全国创新英语大赛为依托,营员均是来自全国重点中学高一高二年级学生。夏令营从英语口语表达、听力和阅读训练、综合笔试等方面对营员进行全面培训和考核,因此我们的夏令营不仅营造了良好的学习氛围,更重要的是一次英语爱好者的联欢和实力的PK。&
1. 在校大学生,在校大学生,往届夏令营营员优先,男女不限。
2.较强的协调组织能力,能够有效管理营员;
3.性格活泼外向,有亲和力,善于表达和沟通交流,有爱心、有耐心;
4.吃苦耐劳,责任心强,善始善终;
5.集体意识浓厚,能够服从指挥、重视团队合作;
6.判断能力、应变能力强,能够独立处理所辖范围内的各项事务;
7.能够吃住在营地。
1.营内活动策划与执行;
2. 负责营员的日常活动和生活安排,
3. 临时交办的其他工作。
工作时间及待遇&
7月23日至7月29日,22日到岗培训,包吃住无补助,工作表现优秀者颁发大赛组委会盖章的志愿者证明。
【报名方式】
6月21日,中国二十四节气中的“夏至”到了。首先先了解一下“夏至”、“冬至”中的“至”是什么意思?
汉语里说什么东西“至少”多少钱,某人是“至交”、“至亲”,其实这里的“至”就是“最”“极”。夏至的英文是“summer
solstice ”。
夏至风俗:
按照风俗习惯,每年一到夏至节气就可以大啖生菜、凉面了,担担面、红烧肉面还是炸酱面,各种面条都很“畅销”。
下面通过一段英文报道来了解夏至的风俗习惯吧:
In the north of China, there is a traditional saying like this:
'eat dumplings on the Winter Solstice and eat noodles on the Summer
Solstice.' Following the custom, people in different areas would
all have chilled noodles on the Summer Solstice.
In some mountainous areas, the seasonal wheat becomes mature
around the Summer Solstice. And people there take the newly
harvested wheat and make pancakes and steamed buns.
Other must-have foods on the day include f
& & &&截至2016年5月8日,第十五届全国创新英语大赛复赛赛程已全部结束。来自全国八大赛区十二个赛点的复赛选手们为着自己的梦想努力拼搏,挥洒汗水,在复赛场上书写自己的青春,用自信的笑容诠释对于英语的无限激情与&&&&中公教育江苏公务员考试2017江苏省公务员专项教材申论写作轻松学...
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:100字 数:10000印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸包 装:平装-胶订是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:1所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读第十二届全国创新英语大赛作文试题
初赛第十二届全国创新()大赛初赛第一阶段试题Telling lies for a better world? Lies have a bad reputation. Telling the truth is normally considered to be a good thing. One conventional view of lying is that it is bad in itself and should be avoided at all costs. Another conventional view is that the consequences of lying are often bad, so lying should be avoided except in extreme circumstances. In the past two decades, though, a number of authors have challenged conventional wisdom, arguing that lying is not as bad as normally thought and that a number of other beliefs about lying are misunderstood. A well-known study even shows that an ordinary person tells three lies every ten minutes.So what is your opinion of telling lies? How is your relationship with them? What do you do when being lied to? And more importantly, when and how do you choose to lie?Please write your view on the topic with about 300 words. You can add a title by yourself.第十二届全国创新英语大赛初赛第二阶段试题Recently, a book named “THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE” became one of the best-sellers in book stores. It aims to present some powerful lessons in personal change to people in contemporary society.Habit 1: Be ProactiveHabit 2: Begin with the End in MindHabit 3: Put First Things FirstHabit 4: Think Win-WinHabit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be UnderstoodHabit 6: Synergize(统合综效)Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw(不断更新)What do you think of the role of effectiveness in your life and study? Have you ever benefited from one of the habits mentioned in the book in your daily life? You are invited to write a composition in about 300 words concerning the topic above. Your composition should be given a title and it should contain your personal experiences. Marks will be graded for content, organization, language and appropriateness.复赛第十二届全国创新英语大赛复赛作文试题Directions: Are you a person who is always delivering positive energy to the people around you or sending negative messages or emotions to your friends? Or what kind of people do you expect to have around you?Please write an article within no less than 300 words to present your opinion on the topic. You can add a title by yourself.第十二届全国创新英语大赛口语试题(选编)A组A01.Tell me about your favorite singer.Cues: Who is the singer? Why do you like the singer? Do you remember the first you met the singer?A02.Tell me about the most unforgettable thing that happened in your life.Cues: When and where did it take place? What made it unforgettable? What did you get from it?A03.Tell me about your hometown.Cues: Where is your hometown? What is the distinguishing feature of your hometown? What is the biggest problem of your hometown?A04.Tell me about your ways to release stress.Cues: What makes you feel stressful? How do you release it? What is the effect?A05.Tell me about your ideal work.Cues: What is your ideal work? What constitutes its specific charm? How do you think you can get such an ideal work?A06.Tell me about something you did that made your parents angry.Cues: Give a brief account. How did you feel about it? What have you learned from it?A07.Tell me about a strict person you ever met.Cues: Who is the strict person? In what sense is he strict? Is it good to be a strict person?A08.Tell me about your opinions about the generation gap.Cues: What is the generation gap between you and your parents? Give an example to illustrate the gap. What are the causes for the gap?A09.Tell me about your opinions on pocket money.Cues: Do you think parents should give children pocket money? Elaborate on the supporting reasons for your opinion. If your answer is yes, what should parents do about the money to avoid spoiling the children?A10.Tell me about a pet you keep or you want to keep.Cues: What is the pet you keep or you want to keep? Why do you keep or want to keep it? What do you do/will you do to keep it well?B组B01.Tell me about the difference between formal and informal party.Cues: What is a formal party like? What is an informal party like? Which do you prefer to attend? Why?B02.Tell me about your favorite food.Cues: What is your favorite food? Why do you like it most? Do you remember the first time when you had it?B03.Tell me about your opinion about mistakes.Cues: What mistakes have you made? How did you do with them? What have you learned from them?B04.Tell me about your opinion on wealth.Cues: What role does wealth play in life? Do you agree with the saying that everyone lives for pursuing wealth? Do you think wealth brings happiness?B05.Tell me about your understandings of the qualities of good parents.Cues: What are the essential characters of good parents? Do your parents have such characters? Give examples to illustrate your parents’ good qualities.B06.Tell me about your opinion on celebrity.Cues: Which do you prefer, an ordinary person or a celebrity? Why? Do you know a celebrity who dreams of becoming an ordinary person?B07.Tell me about your ways to resist temptation when shopping.Cues: Have you had an experience of struggling against temptation in shopping? Give an account of such an experience. What did you to do to resist it?B08.Tell me about your comment on the claim that honesty is out of style.Cues: Do you agree with the claim? Why? In what situations do you feel we can tell white lies?B09.Tell me about your favorite holiday.Cues: What is your favorite holiday? Why do you like it? How do you celebrate it?B10.Tell me about your opinion on punctuality (i.e. being on time).Cues: Do you think punctuality is very important? Have you had an experience of being late? What did you feel at that moment? What was the consequence?C组C01.Tell me about an advertisement which talked you into buying.Cues: What advertisement is it? What product did you buy? How did this advertisement talk you into buying?C02.Tell me about one thing you have done/you can do to protect our environment.Cues: What have you done/ can you do to protect the environment? Why do you want to do it? How beneficial is it to the environment?C03.Tell me about a mischievous deed you did when you were a child.Cues: What did you do and why did you it? How did your parents feel about what you did? Explain the results of what you did.C04.Tell me about a toy that you enjoyed playing with in your childhood.Cues: What did it look like and how did you get this toy? What did you do with this toy? Why did you enjoy playing with this toy?C05.Tell me about your idea of online shopping.Cues: What is online shopping? Are you fond of online shopping? Why do young people prefer online shopping?C06.Tell me about a useful skill you recently learned.Cues: What is the skill? How did you learn it? Why do you think this skill is useful?C07.Tell me about the importance of the cultural heritage protection.Cues: What is the cultural heritage? Why should we protect the cultural heritage? How can we do to protect them?C08.Tell me about the differences between British English and American English.Cues: What are the features of British English? What are the features of American English? What are the differences between them?C09.Tell me about your way to become close friend with parents.Cues: What’s your relationship with your parents? What do you think the essential to become friends with parents? What parents should do to improve their parenting?C10.Tell me about some differences between American and Chinese customs.Cues: What American customs do you know? What are the Chinese customs different from them? How can we improve our communicative skills in dealing with Americans?
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:adopezhang]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2018 Tencent. All Rights Reserved