by和by aboutt

complain about和complain of的区别_百度知道
complain about和complain of的区别
我有更好的答案
complain of 多了to say that you have a pain or are sick的意思,比如; complain about 是接 sth或者动名词 但是complain about 可以不带1,意思上的区别.比如:What are you complaining about:Refugees had complained of being robbed and beaten by officials.另外complain of的抱怨是正式的,所以可以是法律上,向官方提出的.比如,而complain of则不行.2.用法上的区别 complain of &#47:She had been complaining of headaches
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
手表的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。相关词典网站:Access denied | www.templatemonster.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.templatemonster.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3ec55582ffb79607-ua98).MY RECENT LOCATIONS&F
My Recent Countries
My Settings
English (US)
Español
Français
Português
Nederlands
中文 (SIM)
中文 (Taiwan)
Español (Argentina)
Español (Latin America)
Sloven?inu
Català
Português (Brazil)
русский
Ελληνικ?
English (UK)
TÜRKÇE
Français (Canada)
Укра?нське
Bahasa Indonesia
български
Eesti keeles
?аза?ша
Македонски
Bahasa Melayu
Ti?ng Vi?t
Crnogorski
Az?rbaycanca
My Recent Countries
Select a Region
Note: Select a region before finding a country.
Follow us on
Personalized Forecasts
A.M. Planner
Home & Garden
Sports & Recreation
Miscellaneous
Featured Forecast
New York, NY
Local Weather
My Recent Locations
Local Weather
China Weather Map
China Weather Conditions
Custom Search1.0 alpha has been released!
Learn about Material Design and our Project Team.
Created and designed by Google, Material Design is a design language that combines the classic principles of successful design
along with innovation and technology. Google's goal is to develop a system of design that allows for a unified user experience
across all their products on any platform.
Material is the metaphor
The metaphor of material defines the relationship between space and motion. The idea is that the technology is inspired by paper and ink and is utilized to facilitate creativity and innovation. Surfaces and edges provide familiar visual cues that allow users to quickly understand the technology beyond the physical world.
Bold, graphic, intentional
Elements and components such as grids, typography, color, and imagery are not only visually pleasing, but also create a sense of hierarchy, meaning, and focus. Emphasis on different actions and components create a visual guide for users.
Motion provides meaning
Motion allows the user to draw a parallel between what they see on the screen and in real life. By providing both feedback and familiarity, this allows the user to fully immerse him or herself into unfamiliar technology. Motion contains consistency and continuity in addition to giving users additional subconscious information about objects and transformations.
We are a team of students from Carnegie Mellon University.
Alvin Wang
Alvin is an Information Systems and Human Computer Interaction Major. He worked as a Software Engineer at Fidelity Investments this past summer.
Alan Chang
Alan is an Information Systems major with a minor in computer science. He worked at as a Front End Developer at Shift Collaborative this past summer.
Alex is an Information Systems major with a minor in Human Computer Interaction. He worked as a software developer for Intuit this past summer.
Kevin Louie
Kevin is an Information Systems major with a minor in Human Computer Interaction. This past summer, he worked as a technology analyst at PPG Industries.}

我要回帖

更多关于 of和about的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信