3.不工作的时候不会.
&&4 (66.67%)
&&1 (16.67%)
&&0 (0.00%)
UID 207082
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
做个调查,请大家帮忙.调查一下大家使用英语得情况(3)
社会学家认为,一个特定得人群(比如我们福步上的朋友们,都是外贸方面得同行),使用同一种语言表达方式(比如我们会用汉语和英语夹杂得表达方式),是为了表示他们得与众不同,而且是这个特定人群的一种象征,更是一种语言上得风格.你认为是这样吗.
希望大家多多表达自己得看法.
福步币 487 块
阅读权限 60
我的口语不行!上次有个客人大电话给我,我就跟他说,我的口语不行,请发email给我!
(清风徐来)
积分 41820
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 120
来自 Foshan,GD
原帖由 gyedwin 于
08:40 发表
我的口语不行!上次有个客人大电话给我,我就跟他说,我的口语不行,请发email给我! 晕,不行也得说行;首先自己要有信心的啊
UID 119700
积分 20098
福步币 11 块
阅读权限 80
我觉得我英语还是不错的,很多时候汉语找不到好的表达方式,要用英语
UID 125859
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
原帖由 smartadai 于
08:42 发表
晕,不行也得说行;首先自己要有信心的啊 有才哦~
UID 207082
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
谢谢楼上的福友们,希望大家多多投票.
UID 211082
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
该用的时候就用啊, 平时不用.
UID 164222
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 25
我的口语自认为很好,我学外贸的,LP是学外语的,有时候父母在的时候就用英语交流一些不方便让他们知道的事情,呵呵,感觉很有意思,也确实方便了很多啊。。。
外贸-浪荡游神
积分 94864
帖子 12283
福步币 60 块
阅读权限 120
我,随便啊
UID 214129
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
哎,还没机会验证,不过这几个月苦读口语,觉有进步,
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! &&
FOBShanghai.com任何人能参加调查。. 不需要经验! 的翻译是:A person can participate in the survey ... Experience is not required! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
任何人能参加调查。. 不需要经验!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Anyone can participate in the survey. You do not need experience!
A person can participate in the survey ... Experience is not required!
A person can participate in the survey ... Experience is not required!
A person can participate in the investigation. No experience needed!
Anybody can participate in the investigation.. Does not need to experience!
相关内容&aEverlasting Mocha Tea 永恒上等咖啡茶 & a汽车维修企业 汽车维修企业 & agenerally make one feel uneasy 一般使一种感受心神不安 & aWhat date will you be available to start 什么日期意志您将可利用开始 & a电话没有声音了 The telephone did not have the sound & a跟家人联系 正在翻译,请等待...
& a百,千,万,百万,千万,亿 Hundred, thousand, ten thousand, 1,000,000, surely, hundred million & a我想请教你提高英语成绩的好办法, 正在翻译,请等待...
& a其中,联邦快递人民币501.33元 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMy Alienware is coming soon My Alienware is coming soon & a7220 SCHAEFER AVENUE,, RICHMOND BC V6Y 2X7 CANADA 7220 SCHAEFER大道, BC里士满V6Y 2X7加拿大 & aExpect to see him on the icon, still can be no courage to speak with him, even with friends,... I fear what ah! 准备看他在像,可以仍然是没有勇气与他讲话,甚而与朋友,… 我恐惧什么啊! & aConfirm quit 证实放弃 & acorrect
mistakes 正确差错 & aDo you really want to leave Suzhou ? 您是否真正地想要离开Suzhou ? & ateach sb to do 教sb做 & a对于人们来说,赞扬不仅十分有益,而且十分重要。 Not only regarding the people, the praise extremely beneficial, moreover extremely important. & a也许你的学习方法有问题 Perhaps your study method has the question & aThe worse thing is you cant go outside to play if you are too naughty. 如果您是太淘气的,更坏的事是您伪善言辞去外面演奏。 & a腹下的羊毛 正在翻译,请等待...
& a最后一节课后,我经常踢2个小时的足球。 After last the class, I kick frequently for 2 hours the soccers. & a团队文化部 Team Ministry of Culture & aThis altar is surrounded by a holy aura. 这个法坛由圣洁气氛围拢。 & acome upstairs 来临在楼上 & aShut your fuck up! 关闭您的性交! & aobtain the guarantee safely 获得保证安全地 & aThe little one upon the right. 小一个在权利。 & athis
radio,those
english . 这 是 因为在 及早 几天 收音机,那些 谁 报告了 新闻是 期望 讲话 优秀 英语。 & aBooks are the everburing lamps of acamulated wisdom. 书是everburing的灯acamulated智慧。 & a之前买了一双高跟鞋,一直在想会不会跟太高了,穿出去感觉很拉风,但是看了Christian Louboutin的鞋子之后我发现,我那简直就是小儿科,真的不高,一点也不高。 Before has bought pair of high-heeled shoes, in wanted to be able continuously with too to be high, put on the feeling very old-style fan device, after but looked at the Christian Louboutin shoe I discovered, my that was simply a pediatrics, was not really high, also was not high. & a优秀班干部称号 Outstanding class cadre title & a如果下次有空,我还会和朋友一起去,他的火锅价格合适 If the next time will have free time, I will also be able to go together with the friend, his hot pot price appropriate & aYour nickname must be between 4 and 50 characters. 正在翻译,请等待...
& anutrition fact servings per container 营养事实服务每个容器 & a细布 Thin cloth & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain. Please input the text which you need to translate! The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain. & a你俩再说什么? What again did you say? & a风格是复古典雅的 The style is restores the old elegantly & adeep-affection charity fund 深喜爱慈善资金 & a你可以在图书馆借任何书 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她们打算坐大巴上学 They planned sits Pakistan to go to school & a让他们接受良好的教育。 Let them accept the good education. & atodos os tipos fe pele 所有您键入信念pele & a我经常向朋友借橡皮 I frequently borrow the rubber to the friend & aDo you agree it is not right to laugh at other peole who are not good at speaking English.为什么要加to 正在翻译,请等待...
& a当我小时候我常常在早晨读英语 When I in childhood I frequently read English in the morning & awhat is your brother family name 什么是您的兄弟姓 & aPlease kindly send your mail to csd. if
have any problem. 如果有任何问题,亲切地请寄发您的邮件到csd.。 & a请问你要点什么 Ask your main point any & a你很保守? You are very conservative? & awe are the best .we are the woder. 我们是最佳的.we是woder。 & a肉鱼原料处理间 Meat fish raw material processing & a防晒眼霜 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大厅很大,有200平方米 The hall is very big, some 200 square meters & a由于她的付出,所有人都对她评价很高 Because her payout, all people all appraise to her very high & acandalous behavior throughout his career? candalous行为在他的事业中? & a任何人能参加调查。. 不需要经验! Anybody can participate in the investigation.. Does not need to experience! &大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装房天下APP
手机浏览器访问房天下
> > 问题详情
向老外朋友做调查问卷这句话用英语怎么说
向老外朋友做调查问卷这句话用英语怎么说。。。比如我在路上看到一个老外,我得和他说明下
我想对你做一个问卷调查,这问卷调查是针对老外朋友的。
浏览次数:0
Could you please help us to fill out the questionaire?
不知道下面这条知识能否帮助到您
公积金贷款买房由于利率较低、优惠力度较大等好处深受贷款人的青睐。缴纳了公积金的人在购房时都会选择利用公积金贷款,但是在贷款过程中会遇到许多的困难和问题,这多是由于大部分的人对公积金贷款并不了解所导致的。
想使用公积金贷款买房的朋友必须看!
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
没有房天下通行证,
ask:2,asku:0,askr:250,askz:17,askd:11,RedisW:0askR:26,askD:284 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:311
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
违法信息举报邮箱:我们会调查清楚 的翻译是:We will investigate 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们会调查清楚
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
We will investigate
We will survey clearly
We can investigate clearly
相关内容&ainnhole per dagsdose 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe resulting frequency must 发生的频率必须 & acheck to be sure you have 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWin the Outstanding Award of School Communist Youth League Work form Communist Youth League of Jiangxi province in 年获得江西省学校共产主义青年同盟工作形式共产主义青年同盟卓著的奖 & a在我家附近 Nearby my family & a起床啦没有啊!早上好啊!我可以问你一个问题吗?如果问的不好.请不要生气啊!你结婚啦没有啊! 正在翻译,请等待...
& athey are now in the hill 他们现在小山 & ain the quantum-confinement regime 在量子禁闭政权 & aBeing with you makes me feel so happy 是以您使我感受很愉快 & a零花钱对于小孩子来说,是对金钱的启蒙。一开始把钱花完的小孩子,会为接下来的日子没有钱用而感到困扰,从而学会节省,学会把零花钱用在该用的地方。作者不提倡做家务而获得金钱。让孩子从小学会理财。 The spending money regarding the child, is to the money initiation.From the very beginning child who all spends the money, can for the day which meets down not have the money to use to feel the puzzle, thus the academic society saves, the academic society uses the spending money in the place which s & a彼此相爱就是幸福。如此简单,如此难 Each other falls in love is a happiness.So simple, so difficult & abut then it takes 40 minutes ot get from the airport to the centre by taxi.the taxi from the airport costs 20pounds 第一片火车叶子在6时 & a你要睡觉了吗 You had to sleep & aEsplanade mall 8 Raffles Esplanade购物中心8废物 & a长沙市岳麓区岳银三村8栋2门 Changsha mountain foothill area mountain silver three village 8 2 & a比如2011年的。。。。。2010的。。。。2009年的。。。. For instance 2011.。。。。2010.。。。2009.。。. & agnight gnight & aMP4已经充电但是没有更新片子 But MP4 already charged has not renewed the flat and thin piece & a纪委 正在翻译,请等待... & astyle_inpu style_inpu & a你若不棄我就不離 正在翻译,请等待... & aLove Will Fight to Win 爱将战斗赢取 & a总是要对你的同学好 Always must be good to your schoolmate & a无政府主义 Anarchism & aBut this is what I 但这是什么I & ar my blue moon u r我的长久 & ameno no meno没有 & aQCV closed QCV关闭了 & a亲眼去看看 Has a look with own eyes & a很时髦 Very fashionable & ais only beginning 只开始 & aTHREADOLET THREADOLET & a注:仅热电偶有冷端补偿,补偿范围0~50℃ Note: Only the thermo-element has the cold end compensation, the compensation scope 0~50℃ & a高科技股的市场价格突然下跌 The high tech stock market price falls suddenly & a你可以到相关的商店去买 你可以到相关的商店去买 & awundcreme wundcreme & aEach member will receive a society lapel pin.Members who give at the $2,500 level are recognized at an Andrew Carnegie Society event. 每名成员将接受一个社会翻领别针。给在第$2,500级的成员被认可在Andrew Carnegie社会事件。 & aWe met shortly at the CICC conference 我们短期见面了在CICC会议 & a我注册不了,你要视频可以在MSN I could not register, you wanted the video frequency to be possible in MSN & aSally照顾她的小妹妹,是吗 Sally looks after her the youngest sister, right & anot judging si a virtue 不判断si贤良 & aMy life is boring 我的生活烦人 & aGraduates of the Last Society(G.O.L.D):Honors Carnegie Mellon’s recent graduates who support the university at a leadership level. 正在翻译,请等待... & a小新控 Slightly newly controls & a不过 各地领导部门要引导职工转变择业观念 努力开拓就业门路 搞好职业培训 使更多的下岗职工尽早实现再就业 But each place leads the department to have to guide the staff to transform the choosing profession idea to develop the employment method to do well occupation training diligently to cause the more unemployed to realize the re-employment as soon as possible & a不遵守承诺 Does not observe the pledge & aconichiwa conichiwa & a我的年龄是11 My age is 11 & a250 million 250 million & aLunar Home Lunar Home & a傻子是谁?就是你 Who is the fool? Is you & athe severity 严肃 & a并不只是 Not only and & awhat dose she eat after dinner? 她在晚餐以后吃的什么药量? & awhen the two men were out of the house the friend said to tom you certainly made yourself a fool because you told us scotch footlishly 当二个人是在房子外面朋友对您一定做自己一个傻瓜的汤姆说,因为您告诉了我们刻痕footlishly & a其实,我不太惊讶于这样的真相,我最感兴趣但也可能令我失望的是真相背后的真相。 Actually, but I not in such truth, I most am interested also possibly to make me disappointedly am behind the truth truth too surprised. & a我们会调查清楚 We can investigate clearly &打电话至求职者之前单位(公司),没有系统,无法做背景调查英文怎么说?_百度知道
打电话至求职者之前单位(公司),没有系统,无法做背景调查英文怎么说?
I have made calls to your previous company before but without any successful connection. There is no way to do a background check.
采纳率:84%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。