拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
通过这些措施,食品市场将会变得更加合理,更适合国家经济的健康发展 英文怎么说?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
通过这些措施,食品市场将会变得更加合理,更适合国家经济的健康发展 Through these measures,the food market will be more reasonable and it will be more suitable for the development of the country economy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
补充楼上的一个小小失误,望见谅健康发展the health development
扫描下载二维码社会保障是国家或社会依法建立起来的、具有经济福利性的国民生活保障与社会稳定系统。社会保障能够提高宏观经济效率,促进社会公平与稳定,从而维护市场经济的健康发展。随着我国社会经济的不断发展,与社会保障有关的一系列问题日益凸显。因此对我国的社会保障制度的改革已迫在眉睫。这就需要首先对我国社会保障系统效率评价进行综合性的科学研究.。立足于我国国情,本文探讨了在市场经济条件下的社会保障制度体制建设存在的若干问题,从而提出完善社会保障体制的措施和方案。其目的在于推动我国的社会保障体制日趋完善,及时总结经验教训,为构建社会主义和谐社会提供保障,对适应社会主义市场经济体制要求具有十分重要的意义。 的翻译是:Social security is established according to the law of the State or society, with the economic welfare of the national social security system and social stability. Social security to improve macro-economic efficiency, promotion of social justice and stability, so as to safeguard the healthy developm 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
社会保障是国家或社会依法建立起来的、具有经济福利性的国民生活保障与社会稳定系统。社会保障能够提高宏观经济效率,促进社会公平与稳定,从而维护市场经济的健康发展。随着我国社会经济的不断发展,与社会保障有关的一系列问题日益凸显。因此对我国的社会保障制度的改革已迫在眉睫。这就需要首先对我国社会保障系统效率评价进行综合性的科学研究.。立足于我国国情,本文探讨了在市场经济条件下的社会保障制度体制建设存在的若干问题,从而提出完善社会保障体制的措施和方案。其目的在于推动我国的社会保障体制日趋完善,及时总结经验教训,为构建社会主义和谐社会提供保障,对适应社会主义市场经济体制要求具有十分重要的意义。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Social security is established according to the law of the State or society, with the economic welfare of the national social security system and social stability. Social security to improve macro-economic efficiency, promotion of social justice and stability, so as to safeguard the healthy developm
Social security is the state or society established in accordance with the law, with the economic well-being of its people to live in security and social stability. Social Security will be able to improve macro-economic efficiency, social equity and stability, thereby maintaining a healthy developme
The social security is the country or the society legally establishes, has the economical welfare oriented national social security and the social stability system.The social security can enhance the macroscopic economic efficiency, promotion social justice and is stable, thus defends the market eco
相关内容&a我不想勉强在一起 I do not want to force in the same place & ahydratante tellement differente hydratante tellement differente & aand is currently available for Symbian, Android and BlackBerry smartphones. 并且为Symbian、机器人和黑莓smartphones是现在可以得到的。 & aHeartbreak Hotel 伤心欲绝旅馆 & aNumber of calibration points 分度点的数字 & a这个是做什么的? What this is does? & aThiaguinho Thiaguinho & a惊艳全城 Startled colorful entire city & aI have mercy because I have loved. I am lenient because I have learned. 因为我爱,我有慈悲。 因为我学会了,我宽大。 & athe result of that curfew 那宵禁的结果 & asino mas 但,但 & a??? ? ?? ??? ?? 对您二按摩它的我 & aBack storage fees Back storage fees & a以最快的速度 By quickest speed & a我是中国人英语不是很好 I am Chinese English am not very good & aDankzij onze betrouwbare logistiek zijn wij u dagelijks optimaal van dienst, waarbij u verzekerd bent van een hoog uitleveringspercentage en kwaliteitsniveau. 正在翻译,请等待... & a唐氏筛查 La linguetta setaccia osserva in su & a安装座 Installment place & a保持快,孩子们。爸爸在下一个房间里睡觉 Maintains quickly, children.The daddy sleeps in the next room & a3d cartoon sex 3d动画片性 & aAnd my se-se-se-sexy bikinis will drop. 正在翻译,请等待... & aエゴのために Because of ego & a被神遗弃的人 Απ? το πρ?σωπο εγκατ?λειψη? Θε?ν & a???] [???????? (ynG)) ((‘iksywjwn) & a下午你和朋友们一起踢球了 In the afternoon you and the friends kicked a ball together & anseries nseries & adecouverte 发现 & a??? ? ?? ??? 您是大豬 & aved siden 正在翻译,请等待... & a充公 Confiscating & a漂流瓶友 Drift bottle friend & a十分适合种植物 Plants the plant extremely suitably & averwendbar bi verwendbar bis & a我对那些演奏自己音乐的人感兴趣 I the human who plays oneself music to these is interested & ahis medicine was bad that day,and his death was accounted for by his fellow warriors by the fact that, before the battle, he broke a taboo without purifying himself. whites might call this superstition but as the saying goes,one man's religion is another man's superstition 他的医学是坏的天和他的死亡占了由他的战士由,在争斗之前,他打破禁忌,无需净化他自己的事实。 白色也许叫这迷信,但如谚语所说,一种人的宗教是另一个人的迷信 & adetails of diploma,international baccalaureate or equivalent 文凭、国际学士学位或者等值细节 & aA brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's lis 一 & a帅哥哥、我很想念你 Leads elder brother, I to think of you very much & a晚饭的时间看到你上线了 ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? & afind job 发现工作 & a请输入您需要翻译只要你的工作勤奋、一切将会实现,我相信你 Please input you to need to translate so long as your work diligent, all will be able to realize, I will believe you & a塩化コバルト 钴氯化物 & a我希望我们的梦想都能够实现 I hoped our dream all can realize & aTrue love my people will never leave me. He longitudinal have hundreds of a reason to give up, but also will always find a reason to stick to it. 真实的爱我家人不会留下我。 他纵向有数百原因放弃,而且总发现原因坚持它。 & a一起运动,远足,逛街,参加朋友举办的派对或者去朋友家拜访 Die Bewegung, die Wanderung, window-shops zusammen, teilnimmt an der Partei, die der Freund zu leitet oder zur Freundfamilie geht, um zu besuchen & acharacteristic of the glass recrystallization (Tc = 320 °C). The exother-
& aI want you to the French cuisine 我想要您到法国烹调 & aPb0.461Si0.231O1.201F0.370, in the DTA curve, characteristic of the vitreous
& a当我们懂得珍惜平凡的幸福时,就已经成了人生的赢家。 When we understood when treasures the ordinary happiness, already has become the life winner. & aa central position within the evidenced glass domain. The first
& a社会保障是国家或社会依法建立起来的、具有经济福利性的国民生活保障与社会稳定系统。社会保障能够提高宏观经济效率,促进社会公平与稳定,从而维护市场经济的健康发展。随着我国社会经济的不断发展,与社会保障有关的一系列问题日益凸显。因此对我国的社会保障制度的改革已迫在眉睫。这就需要首先对我国社会保障系统效率评价进行综合性的科学研究.。立足于我国国情,本文探讨了在市场经济条件下的社会保障制度体制建设存在的若干问题,从而提出完善社会保障体制的措施和方案。其目的在于推动我国的社会保障体制日趋完善,及时总结经验教训,为构建社会主义和谐社会提供保障,对适应社会主义市场经济体制要求具有十分重要的意义。 The social security is the country or the society legally establishes, has the economical welfare oriented national social security and the social stability system.The social security can enhance the macroscopic economic efficiency, promotion social justice and is stable, thus defends the market eco &有利于经济发展 用英文怎么说_百度知道
有利于经济发展 用英文怎么说
有几种方式就写几种
do good to the economyto the benefit of economybe beneficial to the economybe conductive to the economyhelp the economy recover
采纳率:48%
Benefit the economic developmentit's good for economic development
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
经济发展的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: &
保持国民经济持续快速健康发展的英文
英文翻译to maintain a sustained rapid and sound development of the national economy&&&& maintain ...... &&&&&&national economy... &&&&&& sustain... &&&&&& high- spe ...... &&&&&& s ...... &&&&&& burge ...... &&&&&&a sustained, rapid a sustained, rapid and sound developme ...... &&&&&&to maintain a sustained rapid and sound development of the national economy... &&&&&&maintain a good momentum of growth in the national economy... &&&&&&maintain sustained rapid and sound economic growth... &&&&&&development of the national economy... &&&&&&sustained, rapid and sound economic development... &&&&&&further the sustainable development of the national economy re... &&&&&&state economic development plan... &&&&&&national bank for economic development... &&&&&&sustained rapid and sound develo sustained, rapid and sou ...... &&&&&&sustained and rapid growth... &&&&&&economy continuous rating... &&&&&&sustained economic growth... &&&&&&general policy of developing national economy... &&&&&&main indicators of economic developments... &&&&&&national economic development council... &&&&&&national economy◇国民经济部门分类 classification of the branches
...... &&&&&& volkswirtschaft... &&&&&&national economics... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
相邻词汇热门词汇
保持国民经济持续快速健康发展的英文翻译,保持国民经济持续快速健康发展英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译保持国民经济持续快速健康发展,保持国民经济持续快速健康发展的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译 英文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信