简单又短的英语英文朗诵小短文简单的1分钟

英语演讲稿小短文:一分钟_英语资源_无忧考网
英语演讲稿小短文:一分钟
10:03 来源:网络综合
英语资源网权威发布英语演讲稿小短文:一分钟,更多英语演讲稿小短文相关信息请访问英语资源网。
[3 秒] How Time flies[18 秒] We were new students in the class on the first day. From not knowing each other, we go we studied with
we played with eac we made friends with each other.[停顿 3 秒][15 秒] As classmates, we've be as students, we've been lear as friends, we've been building our friendship and helping with each other.[停顿 3 秒][15 秒] We've been getting along for three years in this school. We have left great memories for each other. Today, we're graduating. How time flies. May our friendship prevail![3 秒] That's all thank you!英文小演讲1分钟_中华文本库
篇四:英语演讲稿 1 分钟 英语演讲稿 1 分钟 my favourite colour is green,we can see the colour everywhere:tree leaves are green,grass is green and so...
篇二:3 分钟英语演讲稿带翻译 3 篇 my chinese dream 我的中国梦 i am very glad to stand here to give thier a short speech.today my topic is that ...
an era of diversity, of material and cultural richness, and an era of the rebirth of the chinese nation.篇三:小学生英语一分钟演讲稿 hello! ...
一分钟英文演讲稿_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Good afternoon! teachers, my name is jinjiamei, and my English name is wistaria, the top of the aticGood...
1、精彩英语演讲开场白示例一:问候听众,介绍自己 英语演讲稿开头怎么写?英语演讲稿的开头问候听众是最基本的礼貌。 在一个陌生的场合 作英语演讲,英语演讲稿的开头...
关于梦想的 2 分钟英文演讲稿 my dream 2 分钟励志英语演讲稿 演讲稿一:2 分钟励志英语演讲稿 ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! im very glad to stand...
英语演讲稿1分钟_演讲/主持_工作范文_实用文档。亲爱的同学们: 你们好! 我想请问大家,如果我打开地图,请你为我指出,你最喜欢哪个国家?也许你会 指自由自在的美...
20 篇你需要的两分钟英语演讲.txt12 思念是一首诗, 让你在普通的日子里读出...大学生英语演讲稿 I believe in our future 六, 周怡雪,19 岁,上海 I ...
开展英语课前一分钟小演讲活动,目的是给学生创造更充 足的时空,去体验英语学习的乐趣,从而发展学生的综合语言运用能力。 开展英语课前一分钟小演讲活动有利于调动...
我的梦想英语演讲稿一分钟_其它_高等教育_教育专区。我的梦想英语演讲稿一分钟 dreams are beautiful, they keep us going forward. it is because the dreams ...一分钟英文演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一分钟英文演讲稿
&&一分钟英文演讲稿
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求一分钟左右的英语演讲稿,词越简单越好 简单好背的 题目不限 适合中学生的就好!"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求一分钟左右的英语演讲稿,词越简单越好 简单好背的 题目不限 适合中学生的就好!"相关的详细问题如下:
简单好背就好! 求带翻译!!谢谢有些事情并不像看上去那样。&Two travelling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guestroom. Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement. As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem." The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest. When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field. The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused. The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die. "Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied. "When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn’t find it." "Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem." Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You might not know it until some time later... ___小姐、你Dear teachers and classmates: I am very glad to make a speech here in this class ! This time, I&d like to talk something about English.My topic is I Love English. As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.
这个貌似我看到过的 再说了我们是英语口试 是面对考试的 怎么看也没得一分钟
has increased at a high speed. But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.taanks心语心愿Dear everybody,I&m glad to have a speech here.Now,let me talk about how to make full of our spare time.Firstly,I think we should entertain ourselves,which can make us better to work or study.Secondly,we also need to reading that can enrich our knowledge脱轨的列车 。
||||点击排行}

我要回帖

更多关于 简单的英语朗诵短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信