需词“seamen”是seamen什么意思中文及翻译,中文是什么

当前位置: &
seamen中文是什么意思
中文翻译海员&&&&n. (pl. -men) 1.水手;船员;海员。 2. ...... &&&&&&海员状况... &&&&&&外籍船员... &&&&&&远洋海员... &&&&&&海员素质... &&&&&&海员的地位... &&&&&&一级水手... &&&&&&关于避难海员的协定... &&&&&&中国海员工会全国委员会... &&&&&&船员失业补偿... &&&&&&船员职业保障... &&&&&&船员培训管理... &&&&&&全国海员工会; 全国海员联合会... &&&&&&船舶和船员登记局; 船舶及海员登记总局... &&&&&&船员就业规则... &&&&&&船员职务规则... &&&&&&他听见了死去海员的呻吟... &&&&&&海员法美... &&&&&&有缝管... &&&&&&船员休息日... &&&&&&有接合缝的长袜... &&&&&&船员带薪休假... &&&&&&拼接地毯... &&&&&&船员劳动时间... &&&&&&有缝管... &&&&&&东南亚教育部长组织... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法The seamen draw in their oars and hoist their sails .海员们收起浆,挂起帆。A seaman looked in. "coffee, sir? "一个水手探进头来说:“要咖啡吗?长官?”The seaman deliberated. "may be for fifteen" ?水兵盘算了一下。“十五镑吧?”Being the seaman is the tradition of his family .当海员是他家世代相传的职业。They were great seamen because they were great traders .他们是伟大的航海者,因为他们是伟大的经商者。That seaman had been an ass, and the general was an ass too .那水兵当然是蠢货一个,将军也是蠢货一个。Could not any other seaman sail across the ocean just as he has done ?难道别的水手就不能象他那样横渡大洋吗?These last words produced a prodigious effect on the seamen .这最后的几个字在海员们身上发生了一种不可思议的影响。It proved to be one of the mathematical instruments that were then in use among seamen .这原来是当年海员们用的一种计算工具。He resembled a pilot, which to a seaman is trustworthiness personified .他活象一位领航员,这在一个海员的眼中,真不啻为可靠的化身。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
seamen的中文翻译,seamen是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译seamen,seamen的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved网页版学习工具
residual load的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选residual load是什么意思、英语单词推荐
Loading Images
正在装入图象
An operation technique in which there are no stops between the assembling, loading and execution of a computer program.
一种操作技术,使一个计算机程序的汇编、装入和执行连续地进行。
Wait until the folder has finished loading, then try again.
请等到文件夹装入操作完成为止,然后重试。
Bus load/unload
汽车上下客处
Any program that operates independent generally, it is either self-loading or loaded by another stand-alone program
任何一种不受(操作)系统控制而独立运行的程序。通常它自行装入,或由其它独立程序装入。
&dock:The area of water between two piers or alongside a pier that receives a ship for loading, unloading, or repairs.&
船坞:两个码头之间的或沿码头的水域用来容船装卸或修理等.
Uunitized load
&After loading the goods on Board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.&
装船后,我到保险公司去投保
残余(轴向)负荷
vi.大量地吃,吃得太多
装于上部法
n.文化借词
phr. 货车装卸货的地方
a. 后膛装填的,后装式的
n. 货车载荷,马车载荷
【医】 后负荷
【计】 自动装入
【计】 调用装入
【计】 DOS内部命令:将所要执行的程序装入常规内存的前64KB之上
并确保该程序顺利执行
【计】 DOS内部命令:将常驻程序装入上层内存区
【化】 承载板
【经】 载重线
n. 最大短时负载, 峰值负载
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处
phr. 锯盖鱼科的典型属
节日包裹焦虑症(指因为没收到本该在圣诞节前送到的某件网购物品而感到焦虑不安的心理。)loaves是什么意思_loaves在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
loaves是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
loaves是什么意思 loaves在线翻译 loaves什么意思 loaves的意思 loaves的翻译 loaves的解释 loaves的发音 loaves的同义词 loaves的反义词 loaves的例句
loaves英 [l??vz] 美 [lo?vz] 原级:第三人称单数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:loaves 基本解释danci.911cha.com名词大块烤过的食物,块; 一条[块]面包( loaf的名词复数 )loaves 网络解释1. 烤过食物:loaves and fishes 物质利益 | loaves 烤过食物 | lob along 跑2. 的复数:try的第三人称 tries | loaf的复数 loaves | wait的名词 waiter3. 3. 一条面包,条:leaf 叶 leaves | loaf 一条面包,条 loaves | self 自己(的) selvesloaves 双语例句1. When the Fire-wood was burnt pretty much into Embers, or live Coals, I drew them forward upon this Hearth, so as to cover it all over, and there I let them lye, till the Hearth was very hot, then sweeping away all the Embers, I set down my Loaf, or Loaves, and whelming down the Earthen Pot upon them, drew the Embers all round the Out-side of the Pot, to keep in, and add to the H and thus, as well as in the best Oven in the World, I bak'd my Barley Loaves, and became in little Time a meer Pastry-Cook into the B for I made my self several Cakes of the Rice, and P indeed I made no Pies, neither had I any Thing to put into them, supposing I had, except the Flesh either of Fowls or Goats.&&&&所有这一切,我都一无所有,但我还是做成了面包。这些事我将在下面再告诉读者。但在当时,我总算有了自己的粮食,这对我是极大的安慰,为我的生活带来了更多有利的条件。前面提到,没有适当的工具,一切事情做起来特别吃力,特别费时间,可是也没有办法。同时,我也没有浪费时间。我把时间分配得很好,每天安排出一定的时间来做这些事。我已决定等我收获了更多的粮食后再做面包,所以我还有六个月的时间;在这半年中,我可以运用我全部的精力和心血,设法制造出加工粮食各项工序所需要的各种工具。到时,有了足够的粮食,就可以用来制造面包了。2. Since the dough they had brought out of Egypt was not leavened, they baked it into unleavened loaves.&&&&他们把从埃及带出来的未发酵的面团烤成无酵饼,因为他们急迫离开埃及,不能耽搁,来不及准备行粮。3. Then Abigail made haste, and took two hundred loaves, and two bottles of wine, and five sheep ready dressed, and five measures of parched corn, and an hundred clusters of raisins, and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on asses.&&&&25:18 亚比该急忙将二百饼,两皮袋酒,五只收拾好了的羊,五细亚烘好了的穗子,一百葡萄饼,二百无花果饼,都驮在驴上4. 4. Now, marvel as their stories bring to life thrilling accounts of Jesus calming the raging waters of a mighty storm, feeding thousands of people with a few loaves and fish, healing the sick and the greatest miracle of all - Jesus'joyful triumph over death and His glorious ascent into Heaven!&&&&现在,一幕幕耶稣基督所作过的神迹将会重温眼前,包括:平静风和海,五饼二鱼使五千人吃饱,医病,以及他胜过死亡,复活并荣耀升天等。5. If the five loaves and two fishes wanted to save themselves, they would have remained five loaves and two fishes forever.&&&&五饼二鱼若要保全自己,那它始终是五饼二鱼,但交在主手里擘开之后,就能让几千人吃饱,还有多余。6. This town was built on muddy stilts By the lunatic parade It rains like Revelations Gonna wash these freaks away Some girls wanna hold your hand And some girls like to pray Well my girl takes her drinks With dust and rusty razor blades As I Live between these covers I wanna tell her that I have it When she chokes me in the Backseat of her riverboat'cause She's My Man And we got all the balls we need When you taste that pavement You're amazed She smells your sympathy So bye bye ladies May the best queen hold the crown For the most bush sold on the levee My my, how word gets around She strangles for a good time And she kills my self-control She's my man, don't be too sad sonny'Cause she'll never be your woman no more Someday soon, this dank lagoon's Gonna sink right into hell They'll hide you from Big Ida At the Sho'Enough Hotel The Ladies od the evening's just A tombstone in your bed Well my girl eats a wounded preacher'tween two loaves of bread I know she's up to something, But how can I run when she's just Keel-hauled twenty-one to nothing I'll stay next to the steel coal oven'cause All you need's just a fist of a tear-stained bunny When the good ship comes to town Who said love's a bitch'll sit next to me honey Because this old boat's gonna run aground I don't want to be the burden Or your jealous bastard I don't wanna be the Tarzan of your next epic disaster She's my man, can't you feel her comin'She's my man, she's gonna keep you runnin'She's my man, she's gonna teach you something She's my, She's my man&&&&这个镇是建立在泥泞的高跷游行的疯子喜欢下雨的启示要去洗远离这些怪胎有些女孩想握住你的手有些女孩要祈祷以及我的女儿需要她的饮料灰尘和锈刀片我还活着这些涵盖我想告诉她,我这当她扼流圈我在后座她河船'事业她是我的男人我们看到所有的球,我们需要当您品尝的路面你会惊叹你的同情,她的气味因此,拜拜各位 5月举行的最佳女王王冠布什的大部分出售的堤防我的我,如何得到字左右她扼杀一个好时机她杀死我的自我控制她是我的人,不要太伤心了桑尼事业她永远是你的女人没有更多总有一天很快,这潮湿泻湖的要去沉右入地狱他们会隐藏您从大伊达在翔'够大酒店女子外径晚上的公正 CRT技术在你的床以及我的姑娘吃一个受伤的布道者'吐温两个面包我知道她的行动的东西,但我怎样才能运行时,她只是龙骨抓21落空我将在明年的钢煤微波炉事业所有你需要的只是一个拳头的泪染兔当良好的船舶来镇谁爱说是一个bitch'll坐在我旁边蜂蜜因为这个老船要去搁浅我不想成为负担或您的嫉妒私生子我不想成为泰山您下次史诗灾害她是我的男人,你不能认为她comin '她是我的人,她要去让你runnin '她是我的人,她要去教你的东西她是我的,她是我的男人7. They will feed on barley-meal and flour of wheat, baking and kneading them, making noble cakes and loaves; these they will serve up on a mat of reeds or on clean leaves, themselves reclining the while upon beds strewn with yew or myrtle.&&&&民以食为天嘛,大麦饭餐和小麦粉面(相当于汉文化中的粥饭和粑面)总还是要吃的,烤面包和揉面条总还是养人的,还可以做成蛋糕和圆饼尝尝鲜嘛;人们端出这些饭菜来并且恭恭敬敬地摆放在芦苇蓆垫上或荷花蒲叶之中(中国人则是饭香菜熟,案几供张,杯碟鸣金,碗筷奏乐,饕餮以乐),人们劳作之余不正是向往着斜躺神仙椅、脚戏二郎神的日子吗,最好还有金玉满床、红豆檀香的品味和满足感。8. 8. The errant youths, one of them a nephew of the woman`s late husband, said they had simply been kind enough to bring the elderly lady some loaves of bread.&&&&年轻人说,他们只是好心給老婶婶送一些烤面包,并无它意。9. The only baker to use a certain French glaze on their loaves.....&&&&只有那个店会在面包里放入某种特殊的法国奶浆10. In addition to quick loaves, both sweet and savory, there are waffles, dumplings, biscuits, popovers, and a variety of other easy baked goods, along with some tasty accompaniments, such as the Fruit Salsa for her Hopi Blue Corn Hotcakes.&&&&除了快速面包,甜,咸两种,有华夫饼,饺子,饼干,popovers,以及其他容易烤各种货物,以及一些好吃的配菜,如水果莎莎,她霍皮蓝玉米烤饼。11. I fix'd my Umbrella also in a Step at the Stern, like a Mast, to stand over my Head, and keep the Heat of the Sun off of me like an A and thus I every now and then took a little Voyage upon the Sea, but never went far out, nor far from the little C but at last being eager to view the Circumference of my little Kingdom, I resolv'd upon my our, and accordingly I victuall'd my Ship for the Voyage, putting in two Dozen of my Loaves of Barley Bread, an Earthen Pot full of parch'd Rice, a Food I eat a great deal of, a little Bottle of Rum, half a Goat, and Powder and Shot for killing more, and two large Watch-coats, of those which, as I mention'd before, I had sav'd out of the Seamen's C these I took, one to lye upon, and the other to cover me in the Night.&&&&&&我又把我的那把伞安放在船尾的平台上。伞竖在那里,也像一根桅杆,伞顶张开,正好罩在我头上,挡住了太阳的势力,像个凉篷。此后,我常常坐上独木舟到海面上游荡,但从来不敢走远,也不敢离小河太远。后来,我急于想看看自己这个小小王国的边界,就决定绕岛航行一周。为此,我先往船上装粮食,装了两打大麦面包,又装了一满罐炒米,一小片甘蔗酒,半只山羊肉,还有一些火药和子弹,准备用来打山羊。另外,我还拿出了两件水手值夜穿的衣服,这我前面也提到过,是我在水手箱子中找到的。这两件衣服放到船上,一件可以用来作铺被,一件用来作盖被。12. And they will salute thee, and will give thee two loaves, and thou shalt take them at their hand.&&&&&&他们要向你请安,给你两张饼,你要从他们手中接过来。13. When you bring a grain offering baked in the oven as an offering, it shall be unleavened loaves of fine flour mixed with oil or unleavened wafers smeared with oil.&&&&&&「若用炉中烤的物为素祭,就要用调油的无酵细面饼,或是抹油的无酵薄饼。14. 14. He had seen her brush her swelling buttocks against Enzo's front when the baker's helper squeezed behind her to fill the counter baskets with hot loaves from the oven.&&&&&&他曾经瞅见她用臃肿的屁股在恩佐身前蹭来蹭去,那时这助手正在她身后把刚出炉的面包递到柜台的篮子里。15. 15. Sicilians craft thousands upon thousands of grano duro loaves, some weighing twenty pounds, in the shapes of flowers, fruits, baskets, suns, moons, cats, fish, angels, butterflies, beads, shoes, trees, rats, roosters, birds, stars.&&&&&&西西里人会精心制作成千上万个硬粒面包。有的面包重达20磅。面包被做成花、水果、篮子、太阳、月亮、猫、鱼、天使、蝴蝶、念珠、鞋、树、老鼠、公鸡、鸟、星星等各种形状。有些镇在这一天会举行一年一度的面包游行。16. 16. And thou shalt set upon the table loaves of proposition in my sight always.&&&&&&要常常在供桌上,在我面前摆上供饼。17. 17. Now Jesse said to his son David:" Take this ephah of roasted grain and these ten loaves for your brothers, and bring them quickly to your brothers in the camp.&&&&&&叶瑟对他的儿子达味说:"你给你哥哥们带去这一"厄法"炒麦和十个饼,快往营里给你哥哥们送去。18. 18. And Isai said to David his son: Take for thy brethren an ephi of frumenty, and these ten loaves, and run to the camp to thy brethren.&&&&&&叶瑟对他的儿子达味说:「你给你哥哥们带去这一『厄法』炒麦和十个饼,快往营里给你哥哥们送去。19. 19. Recalescent can income benign whole grain products that nourish the family for a fraction of the cost of loaves bought at the store.&&&&&&Recalescent可以收入良性全谷物产品,培育了面包的成本,在商店里买了一小部分家庭。20. 20. It was humble fare th the fishes and barley loaves were the daily food of the fisher folk about the Sea of Galilee.&&&&&&他这话是要试验这门徒的信心。腓力望著那人山人海,心想,要预备食物满足这么多人的需要,简直不可能。loaves 词典解释1. (loaf的复数)&&&&Loaves is the plural of loaf .911查询·英语单词loaves 单语例句1. The new highest denomination note would buy about two loaves of bread.2. In the past, bread was only sold in loaves in baked goods stores.3. He said he bought only five bottles of water and two loaves of bread during his 11 days on the road.4. Buy loaves of bread and other confectionary from bakeries one hour before they close, as they usually offer attractive discount for leftover stock.loaves在线翻译loaves是什么意思,loaves在线翻译,loaves什么意思,loaves的意思,loaves的翻译,loaves的解释,loaves的发音,loaves的同义词,loaves的反义词,loaves的例句,loaves的相关词组,loaves意思是什么,loaves怎么翻译,单词loaves是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注下载翻译插件
请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:
其他浏览器正在火热开发中...
你的常用语种在这里
较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
添加收藏到&(单选)&:
暂时没有您的历史记录
不想显示历史记录?
努力翻译中...
添加收藏到&(单选)&:ship out是什么意思_ship out在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
ship out是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
ship out是什么意思 ship out在线翻译 ship out什么意思 ship out的意思 ship out的翻译 ship out的解释 ship out的发音 ship out的同义词
ship out英 [?ip aut] 美 [??p a?t] ship out 基本解释运出;外出;ship out 网络解释1. ship out什么意思1. 运出:ship off 遣送 | ship out 运出 | ship over 重进海军服役ship out 双语例句1. And then a ship took me aboard Was full of whiskey and hearty sailors I rested up, then pedaled onwards Once I found out they were whalers It's a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...&&&&然后把我的船舶上充满了威士忌和衷心的水兵余休息,然后骑起一旦我发现他们捕鲸这是一个长期漫长的道路要走的pedalo ,一个pedalo 。。。2. 2. He'd be out of his depth if this were a UNSC ship with controls he could understand, and astrogation, tactics, and weapon systems he was familiar with.&&&&即使是一艘UNSC飞船的控制也在他的理解范围之外,对于太空航行,战术和武器系统他也基本弄不明白。3. 3. Hed be out of his depth if this were a unsc ship with controls he could understand, and astrogation, tactics, and weapon systems he was familiar with.&&&&即使是一艘unsc飞船的控制也在他的理解范围之外,对于太空航行,战术和武器系统他也基本弄不明白。4. And the trouble diagnosis approach, which based on RBF neural network, is introduced. The system is simple in construction and perfect in function. It is of a practical importance to develop the marine diesel engine performance fault analysis system in ocean ship and extend the functions for marine engine room simulater, and it is also able to train marine engineers to deal with troubles and to make out repairing strategies accordingly for the purpose of enhancing the utility and working life of a diesel engine.&&&&系统具有结构简单、功能齐全等优点,能使船舶轮机管理人员熟悉处理故障并制订相应的维修对策,提高柴油机的使用寿命,对开发实船柴油机故障诊断的辅助分析系统和轮机模拟器的功能扩展有实际意义。5. ship out5. After three months we put out to sea in a ship that had wintered in the island.&&&&过了三个月,我们上了亚力山太的船,往前行。6. 6. One of them later told me that he had to bail out of his ship.&&&&后来,其中的一个人告诉我,在向本国船只求救无效后,他来到了我国的土地上。7. 7. I had found a perspective glass or two in one of theseamen's chests, which I saved out of our ship, but I had it notabout and this was so remote that I could not tell what to makeof it, though I looked at it till my eyes were not able to ho whether it was a boat or not I do not know, but asI descended from the hill I could see no more of it, so I only I resolved to go no more out without a perspective glassin my pocket.&&&&因此,我毫不怀疑,那些旧帆布早已烂掉了。事实上,大部分也确实烂掉了。可是,从这些烂帆布中间,我还是找到了两块帆布,看上去还不错,于是就动手用来做船帆。因为没有针,缝制起来就十分费力费时。花了不少力气,才勉强做成一块三角形的东西,样子丑陋不堪。那船帆的样子像我们英国的三角帆;用的时候,帆杆底下装一根横木,船篷上再装一根横木,就像我们大船的救生艇上装的帆一样。8. The inspection carried out by PSC inspectors verified that our ship has burnt out the oil sludge in the incinerator.&&&&经港口国监督官员检查,确认我船是用焚烧炉焚烧油渣的。9. 9. On one ship, dockers bustle in and out, loading the goods aboard the ship; meanwhile, sailors are busy preparing for sailing.&&&&两艘大货船停泊在岸边,左边那艘正在装载货物,工人将路上的货物依序搬上船舱,船上的水手也没闲著,忙著开航的准备工作;右边另一艘停泊的商船正在卸货,工人一边聊天一边抬著货物陆续上岸,也有人坐在船顶上看热闹,和一旁赶著起航的商船,真是两种决然不同的风情。10. I just want to know when you will ship my book out, and what is the fedex tracking no.&&&&我只是想知道你们什么时候给我寄书,fedex的运单号是多少。11. The Company to carry out debugging work, it has set foot in the field of microelectronics, bio-pharmaceutical field, the field of optical fiber and cable, the field of national defense industry, flat panel display areas, hospital operating rooms and laboratories in areas such as purification of air-conditioning system debugging, footprints all over the country with the United States MOTOROLA, INTER, IBM, BECHTEL; Japan's NEC, three machines, Toshiba, S SMIC, and ship internationally renowned science and technology companies and praised the successful cooperation.&&&&&&本公司开展调试工作以来,先后涉足微电子领域、生物制药领域、光纤光缆领域、国防军工领域、平板显示器领域、医院手术室及实验室等领域的净化空调系统调试,足迹遍布全国,与美国MOTOROLA、INTER、IBM、BECHTEL;日本NEC、三机、东芝、索尼;中芯国际、和舰科技等国际知名公司成功合作并获得赞誉。12. ship out的反义词12. The next Day I made another V and now having plunder`d the Ship of what was portable and fit to hand out, I began with the C and cutting the great Cable into Pieces, such as I could move, I got two Cables and a Hawser* on Shore, with all the Iron Work I and having cut down the Spritsail-yard, and the Missen-yard, and every Thing I could to make a large Raft, I loaded it with all those heavy Goods, and came away: But my good Luck b for this Raft was so unweildy, and so overloaden, that after I was enter`d the little Cove, where I had landed the rest of my Goods, not being able to guide it so handily as I did the other, it overset, and threw me and all my Cargoe into the W as for my self it was no great Harm, for I was near the S but as to my Cargoe, it was great Part of it lost, especially the Iron, which I expected would have been of great Use to me: However, when the Tide was out, I got most of the Pieces of Cable ashore, and some of the Iron, tho` with infinite L for I was fain to dip for it into the Water, a Work which fatigu`d me very much: After this I went every Day on Board, and brought away what I could get.&&&&&&第二天,我又到船上去了一趟。这时,我看到船上凡是我拿得动而又易于搬运的东西,已被我掠取一空。于是我就动手搬取船上的锚索。我把锚索截成许多小段,以便于搬运。我把船上两根锚索和一根铁缆以及其他能搬动的铁器都取下来,又把船上的前帆杠和后帆杠,以及所有能找到的其他木料也都砍下来,扎成一个大木排,再把那些东西装上去运回岸。但这次运气不佳。因为木排做得太笨重,载货又多,当木排驶进卸货的小湾后,失去控制。结果木排一翻,连货带人,通通掉进水里去了。人倒没有受伤,因木排离岸已近;可是,我的货物却大部分都损失了。尤其是那些铁器,我本来指望将来会有用处的。不过,退潮后,我还是把大部分锚索和铁器从水里弄了上来;这工作当然十分吃力,我不得不潜入水里把它们一一打捞上来。后来,我照样每天到船上去一次,把能够搬下来的东西都搬下来。13. 13. The next Day I made another V and now having plunder'd the Ship of what was portable and fit to hand out, I began with the C and cutting the great Cable into Pieces, such as I could move, I got two Cables and a Hawser on Shore, with all the Iron Work I and having cut down the Spritsail-yard, and the Missen-yard, and every Thing I could to make a large Raft, I loaded it with all those heavy Goods, and came away: But my good Luck b for this Raft was so unwieldy, and so overloaden, that after I was enter'd the little Cove, where I had landed the rest of my Goods, not being able to guide it so handily as I did the other, it overset, and threw me and all my Cargo into the W as for my self it was no great Harm, for I was near the S but as to my Cargo, it was great Part of it lost, especially the Iron, which I expected would have been of great Use to me: However, when the Tide was out, I got most of the Pieces of Cable ashore, and some of the Iron, tho'with infinite L for I was fain to dip for it into the Water, a Work which fatigu'd me very much: After this I went every Day on Board, and brought away what I could get.&&&&&&第二天,我又到船上去了一趟。这时,我看到船上凡是我拿得动而又易于搬运的东西,已被我掠取一空。于是我就动手搬取船上的锚索。我把锚索截成许多小段,以便于搬运。我把船上两根锚索和一根铁缆以及其他能搬动的铁器都取下来,又把船上的前帆杠和后帆杠,以及所有能找到的其他木料也都砍下来,扎成一个大木排,再把那些东西装上去运回岸。但这次运气不佳。因为木排做得太笨重,载货又多,当木排驶进卸货的小湾后,失去控制。结果木排一翻,连货带人,通通掉进水里去了。人倒没有受伤,因木排离岸已近;可是,我的货物却大部分都损失了。尤其是那些铁器,我本来指望将来会有用处的。不过,退潮后,我还是把大部分锚索和铁器从水里弄了上来;这工作当然十分吃力,我不得不潜入水里把它们一一打捞上来。后来,我照样每天到船上去一次,把能够搬下来的东西都搬下来。14. I think he prefers to stay out there on his leaky ship.&&&&&&我想他比较喜欢待在他满是裂痕的船上。15. Good: But God wonderfully sent the ship in near enough to theshore, that I have got out as many necessary things as will eithersupply my wants or enable me to supply myself, even as long as Ilive.&&&&&&我正这么呆坐在地上时,忽见阴云四布,好像马上要下雨了。不久,风势渐平,不到半小时,就刮起了可怕的飓风。16. One of the first notable examples of an assembly line type of assembly system was the one at gotaverken`s arendal yard in sweden where material flows into a single assembly line. ship sections, complete with some outfitting, are assembled under cover and then joined to previosly completed sections, the completed portion of the ship is systematically moved out of the covered area and into the building basin as new sections are added. this operation continues until the completed ship is entirely in the basin ready for floatout. in another yard, the completed sections are moved out of a covered shop onto a sloping way, and the ship, when completed, is launched in the cionventional manner.&&&&&&装配系统的流水线的一个显著例子是瑞典gotaverken`s arendal船厂,在那里材料流入一条单一的流水线。船体构件,包括一些舾装,在隐蔽处组装起来然后装入之前完成的构件,形成的船体部分被系统地移出封闭区域送达造船坞作为新构件。这种运作持续进行,直到完整的一条船在造船坞上准备XX。在另一个船坞,完成的构件从车间运到倾斜的轨道上,当船完成后就按常规方法下水。17. Please do understand. If the product that you wish to order is out of stock, please go ahead and purchase it. We will ship them out in 3 to 7 days.&&&&&&拥有实物图片的产品,70%以上都是有库存的,但由于款式比较多,码数也比较多,所以有时难免会出现某个码数没有货的情况,请见谅。18. 18. Numerical simulations of radiation problem for a ship moving with forward speed is carried out in this paper, which include simulations of forced heave and forced pitch oscillations. The hydrodynamic mass and damping for heave and pitch motion of the ship model are computed then.&&&&&&基于N-S(Navier-Stokes)方程,进行了航行船舶辐射问题的数值模拟,包括强制垂荡和强制纵摇的模拟,计算了船舶垂荡和纵摇的附加质量和阻尼。19. He built me a model ship out of wood.&&&&&&他用木料给我做了一个轮船模型。20. Signal sent out by a ship or plane indicating that help is needed.&&&&&&国际公认的船只或飞机发出的需要帮助的信号。ship out 单语例句1. More than 10 salvage ships were trying to lift the collapsed part of the bridge and pull the damaged cargo ship out.2. The leak of nitric acid was discovered by crew on the California Senator cargo ship while it was still out at sea.3. This gritty town of postwar buildings is France's biggest commercial ship manufacturer and has been churning out military vessels and ocean liners for decades.4. The only way out for many was to smash windows and clamber onto the side of the ship and wait to be lifted off.5. It took the hotel owner nine months to ship it out of its country of origin.6. China refused the ship access before changing its mind and allowing it to dock " out of humanitarian considerations ".7. It was the largest ship pirates have seized, and the farthest out to sea they have successfully struck.8. " It's the largest ship we've seen hijacked and one attacked farthest out on the sea, " Christensen said.9. The ship was floated out Friday at a Turku shipyard dry dock.10. As a small flotilla of boats turned out to watch the giant liner pull away, passengers lining the ship's balconies waved Union Jack flags and threw streamers.ship out是什么意思,ship out在线翻译,ship out什么意思,ship out的意思,ship out的翻译,ship out的解释,ship out的发音,ship out的同义词,ship out的反义词,ship out的例句,ship out的相关词组,ship out意思是什么,ship out怎么翻译,单词ship out是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐