I have harvested through the participation study group many
I learn by participating in Group Gets a number
I learn by participating in Group Gets a number
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这个学期总算要结束了,这个学期我按照老师的要求,努力坚持每天练习听力,抽空去阅读一些英语材料,每次上课前都会把将要讲的演讲的材料看一下,听力材料听一下,但是,也有时候由于个人的或者外在的因素,不能够坚持完成所有的任务,而且,参加完全国英语四级考试后,我发现自己的听力没有多大进步,这是我付出努力最多的部分了,却没有收到希望的结果,这给我很大的打击,不过在阅读方面还是提高很大,我想,在结束了学校要求的英语课程之后,我会继续坚持学习,不会放弃。的翻译:This semester finally to ended has, this semester I in accordance with the teacher of requirements, efforts adhere to every day exercises listening, took to reading some English material, every time class Qian will to will told of speech of material see about, listening material listening to about,
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
这个学期总算要结束了,这个学期我按照老师的要求,努力坚持每天练习听力,抽空去阅读一些英语材料,每次上课前都会把将要讲的演讲的材料看一下,听力材料听一下,但是,也有时候由于个人的或者外在的因素,不能够坚持完成所有的任务,而且,参加完全国英语四级考试后,我发现自己的听力没有多大进步,这是我付出努力最多的部分了,却没有收到希望的结果,这给我很大的打击,不过在阅读方面还是提高很大,我想,在结束了学校要求的英语课程之后,我会继续坚持学习,不会放弃。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
This semester finally to ended has, this semester I in accordance with the teacher of requirements, efforts adhere to every day exercises listening, took to reading some English material, every time class Qian will to will told of speech of material see about, listening material listening to about,
This semester finally must end, this semester I according to teacher's request, persisted diligently every day practiced the hearing, pumped out reads some English material front, each time attended class can the lecture material which was going to say look, the hearing material listened, but, also
正在翻译,请等待...
This semester finally to ended has, this semester I in accordance with the teacher of requirements, efforts adhere to every day exercises listening, took to reading some English material, every time class Qian will to will told of speech of material see about, listening material listening to about,在这个暑假中,我收获了很多的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
在这个暑假中,我收获了很多的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
I have gained a lot in this summer.
I have gained a lot in this summer vacation
In this summeer holiday,I have been learned a lot. 本人初1 不喜勿喷 多谢
口语一点的:I got a lot in the summer.书面一点的:I have learnt a lot in the summer.
PS:那句话的意思是,让你用英语翻译这句中文“在这个暑假中,我收获了很多”。希望对你有帮助!
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。在本学期我有很大的收获的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
在本学期我有很大的收获的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
在本学期我有很大的收获的翻译是:I have a great gain in this term
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: &
求翻译:你认为你在这份工作中最大的收获是什么?是什么意思?
你认为你在这份工作中最大的收获是什么?
问题补充:
What do you think
is the biggest result in this operate?
Do you think you are the biggest job gains that?
Do you think that you are in that job is what the greatest harvest?
You thought what you in this work the biggest harvest are?
You think you're on the job – what is the biggest reward?
You think you're on the job – what is the biggest reward?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 收获很大的成语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信