政府降低企业成本努力降低物价的翻译是:什么意思

政府努力控制物价
Government efforts to control prices
求翻译:这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。( 是什么意思? ... 在七点钟 >> At seven o'clock 政府努力控制物价 >> Government efforts to control prices 就一要去悉尼 >> Going to Sydney ...
基于6个网页-
政府在努力控制物价上涨。
We must hold down prices.
中国努力减缓经济的短期下滑,中国政府力图通过控制物价限制通货膨胀,政策很难见效。
With efforts to cool the economy falling short, China has been trying to limit inflation with price controls — a policy that rarely works.
印度财政部长奇丹巴拉姆说,政府正在努力控制物价,但是没有什么灵丹妙药或立竿见影的解决办法。
Finance Minister P. Chidambaram says the government is trying to get a grip on prices. But he says there are no "easy solutions or instant answers."
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我给你改价格 的翻译是:I give you price 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我给你改价格
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I'll give you the price change
I give you price
I give you price
正在翻译,请等待...
I change the price to you
相关内容&a现在越来越多的人家里有了电脑 Now in more and more many others had the computer & a群体性事件的诱因 Communitive event cause & aname the different types name the different types & aits alright 它行 & a写下,记下 Writes down, takes down & athese black-and -white animals become popular. 这些黑白动物变得普遍。 & a1000b south etiwanda avenue ontario, ca b南etiwanda大道安大略,加州91761 & ainfections 传染 & aI Thrbin 在Thrbin & aindoor 室内 & a实际发生费用 Actual has the expense & aI felt a little proud of my college. I felt a little proud of my college. & asound mode 酣然的方式 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!If there is a moving ,there would be a love 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 如果有移动,有爱 & aoh,thanks.i got it yesterday oh, thanks.i昨天得到了它 & a在我们工作的时间 Time works which in us & a你可以分辨出小狗吗 You may distinguish the puppy & a构成要件 Constitution important document & a也许待会又忙 Perhaps treats can also be busy & aIf love you love, if you don't love please lift.And 如果您爱的爱,如果您不请爱举。并且 & a产品资料 Product material & aThe polybag used is not correct quality equired on packing instruction 使用的聚乙烯薄膜袋不是正确质量equired在包装指示 & a这非常适 This is extremely suitable & a业之峰装饰 Industry peak decoration & aGu meng
chao’s ideas conform to mine 顾meng chao的想法依照我的 & aNice to meet you here I'm sorry my Chinese is so poor. Hope you still enjoy my posts, for booking please contact Starz 见到你很高兴这里我在抱歉我的中国人很穷。 希望您仍然享受我的岗位,为请预定联络Starz & awhat’s the happen? 什么是发生? & a你怕什么? What do you fear? & a不重要的 Unimportant & a庞大的人流量 Huge stream of people quantity & a海军 Navy & aHoney、〆XiaoLang 蜂蜜、〆XiaoLang & aanti-skid ceramic tiles kicking line 踢线的防滑轮胎纹的陶瓷砖 & aHead of your company subsidiary in New York, will visit your place on October 24. You and Mr. Roland Frame, chairman of Net Telecommunications are assigned to give a dinner party to welcome him and invite your colleague, Dr. Bonnington to the party. 您的公司辅助者头在纽约,在10月24日将参观您的地方。 您和先生。 Roland框架,净电信的主席被分配给晚餐会欢迎他和邀请您的同事,博士。 Bonnington对党。 & a和你在一起的那段日子,我很开心 With you in the together that section of day, I is very happy & a又一个月过去了 A month passed by & aseal 2 covers 封印2盖子 & a我希望去北京做一次旅游 I hoped Beijing makes a traveling & a经济危机 Economic crisis & aput her oe the shore list 投入她的oe岸名单 & a你可以多在乎我一点吗 You may care about my one & aproblems among teenagers 问题在少年之中 & aforging 锻件 & a我希望经过我的努力在期末的时候能够使名次进入区前50 I hoped passes through I diligently in end of the period time can cause the position to enter the area first 50 & a树是绿色的 The tree is a green & a因为他们的睡眠用一支枪来实现的,所以看到你所做的一切 Because their sleep realizes with a gun, therefore saw you do all & a双效机理疗肤疗程(面部、颈部、颈部、肩部) Double-effect machine physical therapy skin treatment course (face, pate, pate, shoulder) & a知性是指内在的文化涵养自然发出的外在气质 Knows the nature refers to the external makings which the intrinsic cultural self-control sends out naturally & aDady,please have an easy mind Dady,请有一个容易的头脑 & a夏季的回忆 Summer recollection & aDELEWARE DELEWARE & aIt is better to depend yourself than others It is better to depend yourself than others & aYou can let him know that other classmates didn't feel comfortable if they don't who they are talking to. 您能告诉他其他同学没有感到舒适,如果他们不谁他们谈话。 & a我给你改价格 I change the price to you &翻译练习:央行年内第四次加息遏制物价上涨_翻译指导 - 爱思英语
作者:24EN_TEM 发布于: 00:00:00
来源: 阅读:394次
The central bank raised interest rates yesterday for the fourth time this year to control money supply and rising prices.Effective today, the interest rate on bank deposits is raised by 27 basis points, and the lending rate by 18 basis points, the People's Bank of China (PBOC) said on its website.After the hikes, the benchmark one-year deposit rate is 3.6 percent while one-year lending rate is 7.02 percent.The demand deposit interest rate remains unchanged at 0.81 percent.The central bank said the move is aimed to "control money supply and credit, and stabilize inflation expectations".The annual growth in the broad measure of money supply, M2, grew by 18.5 percent in July, 1.42 percentage points higher than in June and the fastest this year.The annual growth in the consumer price index (CPI) surged to 5.6 percent in July, the highest in a decade."The interest rate hikes, therefore, are in line with expectations," said Zhao Xijun, finance professor at Renmin University of China."The authorities may fear the high inflation, driven mainly by rising food prices, may lead to more general price spikes and spill over to other sectors," he told China Daily.The series of revisions in the lending rates are aimed at reducing bank lending, said Hu Shaowei, senior economist with the State Information Center."By raising the lending rates by a smaller margin, policymakers aim to prevent banks from providing too much credit, which has pushed fixed-asset investment growth," he told China Daily.In the first seven months, new banks’ loans amounted to 2.77 trillion yuan ($364.5 billion), already exceeding the authorities' target of 2.5 trillion yuan for 2006.The annual growth rate in urban fixed-asset investment, meanwhile, rose to 26.6 percent in the first seven months, 2.1 percentage points higher than the growth rate last year.译文:昨日,央行年内第四次上调利率,以控制货币供给量和物价上涨。据央行在其网站上公布,自今日起,银行存款利率上调0.27个百分点,贷款利率上调0.18个百分点。一年期存款基准利率和一年期贷款基准利率分别上调至3.6%和7.02%。活期存款利率保持不变,仍为0.81%。据央行介绍,这一举措主要是为了“调控货币供给和信贷投放及稳定通胀预期”。七月份我国广义货币(M2)供应量年比增长18.5%,比六月份高1.42个百分点,是截止目前年内增长最快的一个月。七月份的消费者物价指数年比上涨5.6%,创十年来新高。中国人民大学金融学教授赵锡军说:“所以,加息是意料之中的事。”他在接受《中国日报》采访时说:“政府可能担心主要由食品价格上涨引发的通胀会导致总体物价上涨,以及对其它领域造成影响。”国家信息中心高级经济师胡绍伟说,年内贷款利率的连续数次上调主要是为了减少银行贷款量。他在接受《中国日报》采访时说:“政府想通过微提贷款利率,控制银行过度放贷。大量银行贷款推动了固定资产投资的增长。”今年前七个月,银行新增贷款量达到2.77万亿元,已超过政府2006年制定的2.5万亿元的上限。同时,城市固定资产投资量前七个月年比增长26.6%,比去年高出2.1个百分点。
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
Last week, my friends made a big plan. They decided to camp outside, so as to see the sunrise. I felt so excited and asked for my parents’ permission. Luckily, they agreed. We picked up some stuffs a
Before I went to high school, I never stay away from my parents. I go home every day. When people stay with each other for a long time, it is easy for them to have conflicts, like my mother and me. My
As a child, I am very looking forward to growing up, so that I can be independent and move out, doing whatever I want. I get tired of my mother’s babble. When I am playing computer games, she will as
为什么说是“全世界最无聊”的公司呢?因为这家公司叫 The Boring Company。不过它这里的 boring 并不是“无聊”的意思啦,它指的是“挖掘”。对,这是一家挖洞的公司,它的主人就是号称“硅谷钢铁侠”的伊龙·马斯克(Elon M
If you don't have a lot of friends on social media, it may mean that you are just a little less concerned with material possessions in your everyday life.如果你在社交网站上的朋友不多,这可能意味着你
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?如果知道没有人在旁边指指点点,你会以一种的不同方式来做事吗?Truth be told, no one has the right to judge you. People may have heard your st
There are many proverbs and sayings in English that involve money. Here are some of the most popular.英语中有许多涉及金钱的谚语和名言。下面是一些最流行的。1. A fool and his money are soon parted1.笨人
Howard Goldblatt(中文名葛浩文),美国著名的汉学家,是2012年诺贝尔文学奖得主莫言作品的英文译者。他翻译了包括萧红、白先勇、杨绛、冯骥才、贾平凹、苏童、莫言、王安忆等二十多位名家的五十多部作品。有人嘉奖说,莫言获
英语学习推荐列表网公众号列表活动随时有扫我活动不错过
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话