she is a girlbeautiful girl 改肯定句

She is a_____ girl.She rides bike _____._百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
She is a_____ girl.She rides bike _____.
She is a_____ girl.She rides bike _____.
我有更好的答案
She is a brave girl.所以可以是第一个空需要填写一个形容词修饰girl,第二个空需要填写一个副词修饰动作ride.翻译是,she rides bike fast
数据分析师
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包歌相关问答:123456789101112131415词中有she is a beautiful girl,是个男的唱的,我在收音机上听到的,请各位帮忙找一下
全部答案(共4个回答)
相关问答:12345678910!
PS:老叶,我抢你生意来了!~
漂亮的,美丽的
1. How lovely a girl she is.是正确的选择。
如果用what,那这个句子就得改成:
What a lovely girl she is...
Time stand still Beauty in all she is 意思是“她的美让时间静止了。”
(竭力为您解答,希望给予【好评】,非常感谢~~)
上帝是女孩,你听听是不是!
remembering me discover and see all over the world
记得我在全世界寻找而领悟
答: 糖筛检查主要是排除血糖是不是偏高的,在怀孕期间这项检查确实是需要做的,你要空腹的情况下去医院抽静脉血,餐前正常的血糖应该是3.1到5.3之间的,如果太高就容易引...
答: 楼上正解 找到FLV之后最好再用比特彗星的转换器转换一下
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415陈述句变否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习(全面)doc下载_爱问共享资料
陈述句变否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习(全面).doc
陈述句变否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习(全面).doc
陈述句变否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习(全面&#41…
简介:本文档为《陈述句变否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习(全面)doc》,可适用于综合领域,主题内容包含陈述句变否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习(全面)句型转换的方法一、肯定句改否定句的方法一步法、在be动词后加not。如:isnotarenotamn符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0she is beautiful 完美作业网
She Is Beautiful 歌词 歌曲名:She Is Beautiful歌手:Andrew W.K. With Kelly Osbourne专辑:Ozzfest Live 2002She Is BeautIfulChildren Of BodomBodom CoversShe Is BeautIfulChildren Of BodomAndrew W.K. coverI never knew girls existed like youBut now that I doI'd really like to get to know youThe girl's too youngShe don't need any betterIt's all coming backI can feel itThe girl's too youngShe don't know any betterIt's all coming backI can feel itShe is beautifulShe is beautifulShe is beautifulShe is beautifulThe girl is beautifulYou're giving me rules and hints from all sidesAnd when you hit my back, you rub my eyesThe girl's too youngShe don't need any betterIt's all coming backI can feel itThe girl's too youngShe don't know any betterIt's all coming backI can feel itAnd though I never know youI look at your face.To tell you that I love youDon't know what to sayGive everything I got to the beautiful girlThe only thing I live for in the whole wide worldShe is beautifulShe is beautifulShe is beautifulShe is beautifulThe girl is beautifulI ain't got nothing to lose (Nothing to lose)Going to throw it awayAnd talk to youShe looks goodShe looks goodAnd it's trueAnd it's trueThe girl is beautifulShe is beautifulI ain't got nothing to lose (Nothing to lose)When I'm living one timeAnd I want youShe looks goodShe looks goodAnd it's trueAnd it's trueThe girl is beautifulShe ......
she is beautiful,是主谓宾还是什么结构 She is beautiful 这是主系表结构 beautiful是形容词作表语 说明主语的特征 表语是系动词 后说明主语的句子成分 定语是修饰名词的句子成分 与系动词无关 而表语 必须与系动词连用 表语和系动词 是不能分割的整体 有系动词就一定有表语有表语 前面的动词就一定是系动词 这是判断主系表结构 的依据he looks ___(health) 应该填形容词 作表语 表示主语的特征look是系动词 表语是名词 是表示主语的身份的 也就是与主语画等号的 颠倒过来 意思一样 本句 不能用名词 因为 他不是健康 而是健康的如果用名词 look 后加介词 like 如 he looks like his father 这是介词短语作表语I want to be a_____(report) 填reporter 是不定式的表语 但 这是主谓宾结构 I 是主语 want是谓语 to be areporter这是不定式短语 作宾语 而 a reporter 是不定式 的表语 也就是 不定式短语 是系表结构
歌里有:she is beautiful, so beautiful……歌词的歌 是这个吧。《you're beautiful》
有首英文歌,什么什么where you are。 歌词she is beautiful Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are歌词:Oh her eyes, her eyes哦,她的眼睛Make the stars look like they're not shining让星星看起来失去光泽Her hair, her hair她的头发,她的头发Falls perfectly without her trying不须整理完美般的垂落She's so beautiful她是如此美丽And I tell her every day我每天都告诉她Yeah I know I know是的,我知道我知道When I compliment her当我赞美她She won't believe me她不会相信我And its so, its so即使如此Sad to think she don't see what I see她也会因为没有看到我所看到所感到遗憾But every time she asks me do I look okay但每一次她问我我漂亮么I say我都会说When I see your face当我看到你的脸There's not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美,无可改变Cause you're amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你And when you smile,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause girl you're amazing因为你是如此美丽Just the way you are皆应是你Her nails, her nails她的指甲,她的指甲I could kiss them all day if she'd let me如果她愿意让我,我可以亲吻他们整天Her laugh, her laugh她的微笑She hates but I think it’s so sexy她不喜欢但我觉得它是如此性感She's so beautiful她是如此美丽And I tell her every day我每天告诉她Oh you know, you know, you know哦,你知道I'd never ask you to change我从来没有要求你改变If perfect is what you're searching for如果完美是你要追寻的,Then just stay the same那就什么也不要改变So don't even bother asking你甚至不用屡次来问我If you look okay如果你觉得okYou know I say 那就ok咯When I see your face当我看到你的脸There's not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美,无可改变Cause you're amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你And when you smile,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause......
找一首歌,节奏感强烈,是个男的唱的,只听懂了一句“she is beautiful ,so beautiful&,是升调。 Akon ft. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall - Beautiful试听及下载[]听听看是不是你要找的。。
She is beautiful. 改肯定句: 改否定句: 改一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 否定回答: 你好,很高兴在这里回答你的问题:...She isn't beautiful.Is She beautiful?Yes, she is.No, she isn't.
有一首英文歌歌词有she wants to be, she is beautiful求什么歌 5分就是she
subtle as it was as什么固定用法 倒装吧
一首男声英文歌曲,歌词有I know I know I know,she is a beautiful (她是漂亮的我可能没听清楚) 火星哥的just the way you areJust The Way You AreBruno MarsOh her eyes, her eyesMake the stars look like they're not shiningHer hair, her hairFalls perfectly without her tryingShe's so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayYeah I know, I knowWhen I compliment herShe wont believe meAnd its so, its soSad to think she don't see what I seeBut every time she asks me do I look okayI sayWhen I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would changeCause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for awhileCause girl you're amazingJust the way you areHer nails, her nailsI could kiss them all day if she'd let meHer laugh, her laughShe hates but I think its so sexyShe's so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayOh you know, you know, you knowId never ask you to changeIf perfect is what you're searching forThen just stay the sameSo don't even bother askingIf you look okayYou know I sayWhen I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would changeCause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for awhileCause girl you're amazingJust the way you areThe way you areThe way you areGirl you're amazingJust the way you areWhen I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would changeCause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for awhileCause girl you&#......
哪首歌的歌词里有一句 she is a beautiful girl 歌曲名:Suddenly I See歌手:KT TunstallSuddenly I SeeKT TunstallHer face is a map of the worldIs a map of the worldYou can see she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlAnd everything around her is a silver pool of lightThe people who surround her feel the benefit of itIt makes you calmShe holds you captivated in her palmSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meI feel like walking the worldLike walking the worldYou can hear she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlShe fills up every corner like she's born in black and whiteMakes you feel warmer when you're trying to rememberWhat you heardShe likes to leave you hanging on a wireSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meAnd she's taller than mostAnd she's looking at meI can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazineOh she makes me feel like I could be a towerA big strong towerShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna be......She is a love girl.改病句_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
She is a love girl.改病句
我有更好的答案
有两种改法:1:she is a lovely girl 她是一个人见人爱的女孩 2:she is a loving girl 她是一个充满爱心的女孩
She is a lovely girl
应该用形容词 希望对您有帮助!望采纳
She is a lovely girl.
把love改成lovely
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题