我对我的高中生活英语作文充满了希望的翻译是:什么意思

女士们和先生们 ,现在让我告诉你们关于我理想中的高中生活,我希望我的高中生活有趣,充满希望。希望_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
女士们和先生们 ,现在让我告诉你们关于我理想中的高中生活,我希望我的高中生活有趣,充满希望。希望
师和同学们都对我很好。也希望我能交到许多新朋友。每天都充满阳光。希望我能好好学习,成绩进步!这便是我理想中的高中生活 用英语怎么写
我有更好的答案
And I also wish to make many new friends. Second, I hoe that all my teachers and classmates will be friendly to me, I expect my senior high school life will be interesting and full of hope,now let me tell you something about my ideal senior high school life. FirstLadies and gentlemen
采纳率:83%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
女士们的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包11-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-29最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01我的高中生活将会是丰富多彩和难忘的的翻译是:什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我的高中生活将会是丰富多彩和难忘的的翻译是:什么
我有更好的答案
翻译如下:我的高中生活将会是丰富多彩和难忘的My high school life will be colorful and unforgettable
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包当前位置: &
求翻译:我希望我们能度过一个快乐的高中生活是什么意思?
我希望我们能度过一个快乐的高中生活
问题补充:
I hope we can spend a happy high school life
I hope that we can enjoy a happy life in high school
I hoped we can pass a joyful high school life
I hope we can spend a happy high school
I hope we can spend a happy high school
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!高一英语作文范文:我的高中生活_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
高一英语作文范文:我的高中生活
14:29 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布高一英语作文范文:我的高中生活,更多高一英语作文范文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
As a Senior Grade Three students, I am very busy in preparing for the college entrance examination. I have seven classes a day, and two self-study classes at night. And only a day left for the weekend. So, most of the time I have to spend on the study, after all the college entrance examination is very important for almost all of us. Aside of study, I would play football with my friends after school and the weekend. I like playing football very much. When I run on the football field, I can put the examination thing off my mind for a while, only sweat and laugh left. It is a good exercise for health and a good way to relax from the busy study too. This is my high school life, busy and fulfilling.作为一个高三的学生,我忙于为高考做准备。我一天有7节课,还有两节晚自习。周末只剩下一天。所以,我把大部分时间都花在学习上,毕竟高考对我们大多数人来说都十分重要。除了学习,我会在放学后以及周末跟我的朋友一起踢足球。我非常喜欢踢足球。当我在足球场上奔跑的时候,我可以暂时将考试的事情抛之脑后,只剩下汗水和欢笑。这对健康是个很好的锻炼,也是一个学习之余很好的放松方式。这就是我的高中生活,忙碌而充实。}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的高中生活ppt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信