做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案填到答题卡上。
第一节(共5小题,每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
听下面5段对话,每段对话后面有一个小题,从题中所给的A
C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题项的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答相关小题和下一小题,每段对话读一遍。
1 What will Dorothy do on the weekend?
A Go out with her friend.
B Work on her paper.
C Make some plans.
2 What was the normal price of the T-shirt?
3 What has the woman decided to do on Sunday afternoon?
A To attend a wedding
B To visit an exhibition
C To meet a friend.
4 When dose the bank close on Saturday?
At 1.00 pm
B At 3.00 pm
C At 4.00 pm
5 Where are the speakers?
In a store
B In a classroom
C At a hotel
第二节,( 共15小题,每小题1.5分,共22.5分)
听下面5段对话和独白,每段对话和独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A
C三个选项中选出最佳答案,并标在试题选项的相应位置。听每段对话和独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟。听完后,每个小题给出5秒钟的作答时间,每段对话和独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答6、7小题。
6 What do we know about Nora?
She prefers a room of her own
She likes to work with other girls.
She lives near the city center.
7 What is good about the flat?
It has a large sitting room
B It has good furniture
C It has a big kitchen
听第七段材料,回答8 、9 小题。
8 Where has Barbara been?
B Florence
9 What has Barbara got in her suitcase?
听第8段材料,回答第10至12小题。
10 Who is making the telephone call?
A Thomas Brothers
B Mike Landon
C Jack Cooper
11 What relation is the woman to Mr. Cooper?
A His wife
B His boss
C His secretary
12 What is the message about?
B A visit to France
The date for a trip
听第9 段材料,回答13至16 小题。
13 Who could the man speaker most probably be?
A person who saw the accident.
The driver of the lorry.
A police officer
14 What was Mrs. Franks doing when the accident took place?
A Waking along Churchill Avenue
B Getting ready to cross the rode
C Standing outside a bank
15 When did the accident happen?
A At about 8.00am
B At about 9.00am
C At about 10.00am
16 How did the accident happen?
A lorry hit a car
B A car run into a lorry
A bank clerk rushed into the street.
听第10段材料,回答16至20 小题。
17 What is the talk mainly about?
A The history of the school
B The courses for the term
C The plan for the day
18 Where can the visitors learn about the subjects for new students?
A In the school hall
B In the science labs
C In the classrooms
19 What can students do in the practical areas?
A Take science course
B Enjoy excellent meals
C Attend workshops
20 When are the visitors expected to ask questions?
A During the lunch hour
B After the welcome speech
C Before the tour of the labs
英语知识运用(共两节,45分)
单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21—Look,here comes your dream girl. Invite her to dance. —______.What if she refuses me?
A. I don’t know
B. Why me?
C. With pleasure
D. So what
22 I woke up with ______ bad headache, yet by ____ evening the pain had gone.
23 The Harry Potter boo they are in great ___ in this city.
A. quality
B. progress
C. production
24 New technologies have made ____ possible to turn out new products faster and at a lower cost.
25 We ___ to paint the whole house but finished only the front part that day.
A. set about
C. set out
D. set down
26 The Second World War _____ millions of people were killed ended in 1945.
B. during that
C. in which
27 Only if he helps us _____.
A. we may succeed
B. we succeeded
C. can we succeed
D. we can succeed
28 My father, together with some of his old friends, _____ there already.
A. will be
B. had been
C. has been
D. have been
29 There was plenty of time, so she _____.
A. mustn’t have hurried
B. needn’t hurry
C. mustn’t hurry
D. needn’t have hurried
30 Do _____ you think is right _____ difficulties you may have.
A. however
C. whoever
D. whatever
31 If she doesn't want to go, nothing you can say will
A. persuade
B. promise
D. support
32 She couldn’t have answered the question if she _____ the book.
A. didn’t read
B. wouldn’t read
C. haven’t read
D. hadn’t read
33 Someone called me up in the middle of the night, but he hung up _____ I could answer the phone.
34 When he was _____, he moved to England.
A. in her fifties
B. in his fifties
C. in his fifty
D. on fifty
35 David is
animal fur, so he won’t visit anyone who has cats or dogs in the house.
A. curious about
B. allergic to
C. satisfied with
D. fond of
第二节,完形填空(共20小题,每题1.5分,共30分)
A little boy invited his mother to attend his school’s first teacher-parent meeting. To the little boy’s
, she said she would go. This
be the first time that his classmates and teacher
his mother and he felt
of her appearance. Although she was a beautiful woman, there was a severe scar(疤痕) that
nearly the entire right side of her face. The boy never wanted to
why or how she got the scar.
At the meeting, the people were
by the kindness and natural beauty of his mother
the scar, but the little boy was still embarrassed and
himself from everyone. He did, however, get within
of a conversation between his mother and his teacher.
The teacher asked
, “How did you get the scar on your face?”
The mother replied, “
my son was a baby, he was in a room that caught fire. Everyone was
afraid to go in because the fire was
so I went in. As I was running toward his bed, I saw a long piece of wood coming down and I placed myself over him trying to protect him. I was knocked
but fortunately, a fireman came in and saved both of us.” She
the burned side of her face. “This scar will be
, but to this day, I have never
what I did.”
At this point, the little boy came out running toward his mother with tears in his eyes. He held her in his arms and felt a great
of the sacrifice that his mother had made for him. He held her hand
for the rest of the day.
36. A. enjoyment
B. disappointment C. surprise
D. excitement
37. A. would
38. A. noticed
B. greeted
C. accepted
39. A. sick
B. ashamed
40. A. included
C. covered
41. A. talk about
B. think about
C. care about
D. hear about
42. A. impressed
B. surprised
C. excited
D. comforted
43. A. in sight of
B. by means of C. by way of
D. in spite of
44. A. hid
B. protected
C. separated
D. escaped
45.A. understanding B. reminding
C. hearing
D. learning
46.A. carefully
B. seriously
C. nervously
D. anxiously
49.A. out of control
B. under control C. in control
D. over control
50.A. helpless
B. hopeless
C. senseless
D. useless
51.A. pointed
D. touched
52.A. ugly
B. lasting
C. serious
D. frightening
53.A. forgot
B. recognized
C. considered
D. regretted
54.A. honor
C. happiness
55.A. quietly
B. slightly
C. tightly
D. suddenly
第三部分 阅读理解(共15小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题2分;满分10分)
Do you want to live a happier, less stressful (有压力的) life? Try laughing for no reason at all. That’s how thousands of people start their day at Laughter Clubs around the world — and many doctors now think that having a good laugh might be one of the best ways to stay healthy.
The first Laughter Club was started in Mumbai, India, in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria. “Young children laugh about 300 times a day. Adults laugh between 7 and 15 times a day,” says Dr. Kataria. “Everyone’s naturally good at laughing — it’s the universal language. We want people to feel happy with their lives.” There are now more than 500 Laughter Clubs in India and over 1,300 worldwide.
Many doctors are also interested in the effects (效果) of laughter on our health. According to a 5-year study at the UCLA School of Medicine in California, with laughing there is less stress in the body. Laughter improves our health against illness by about 40%.
So, what happens at a Laughter Club? I went along to my nearest club in South London to find out. I was quite nervous at the beginning of the class, to be honest — I wasn’t interested in laughing with a group of strangers, and I was worried about looking stupid. Our laughter teacher told us to clap our hands and say “ho ho ho, ha ha ha,” while looking at each other. However, our bodies can’t tell the difference between fake laughter and real laughter, so they still produce the same healthy effects.
Surprisingly, it works! After ten minutes everybody in the room was laughing for real — and some people just couldn’t stop! At the end of the class I was surprised by how relaxed and comfortable I felt. So if you’re under stress, then start laughing. You might be very pleased with the results!
56. In which country was the first Laughter Club started?
A. Britain.
B. America.
C. Australia.
57. How did the writer feel at the beginning of the class?
A. Surprised.
B. Pleased.
C. Nervous.
D. Stressful.
58. When did the people in the club begin to laugh for real?
A. After a few minutes.
B. After a few hours.
C. After a few seconds.
D. After a few days.
59. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. Fake laughter and real laughter are both good for health.
B. 40% of the people in Laughter Clubs are good friends.
C. Adults laugh more often than children in a day.
D. Laughing is the best way to prevent illness.
You may think that sailing is a difficult sport, but it is really not hard to learn it. You do not need to be strong. But you need to be quick. And you need to understand a few basic rules about the wind.
First, you must ask yourself, “Where is the wind coming from? Is it coming from ahead or behind or from the side?” You must think about this all the time on the boat. The wind direction tells you what to do with the sail.
Let’s start with the wind blowing from the behind. This means the wind and the boat are going in the same direction. Then you must always keep the sail outside the boat. It should be at a 90° angle (角度) to the boat. Then it will catch the wind best.
If the wind is blowing from the side, it is blowing across the boat. In this case, you must keep the sail half way outside the boat. It should be at a 45° angle to the boat. It needs to be out far enough to catch the wind, but it shouldn’t flap (摆动). It shouldn’t look like on a flagpole. If it is flapping, it is probably out too far, and the boat will slow down.
Sailing into the wind is not possible. If you try, the sail will flap and the boat will stop. You may want to go in that direction. It is possible, but you can’t go in a straight line. You must go first in one direction and then in another. This is called tacking. When you are tacking, you must always keep the sail inside the boat.
60. What should you consider first while sailing?
A. Sailors’ strength. B. Wave levels.
C. Wind directions. D. Size of sails.
61. What does the word “It” underlined in Paragraph 4 refer to?
A. The boat. B. The wind. C. The sail. D. The angle.
62. What do you have to do when sailing against the wind?
A. Move in a straight line. B. Allow the sail to flap.
C. Lower the sail. D. Tack the boat.
63. Where can you probably find the text?
A. In a popular magazine. B. In a tourist guidebook.
C. In a physics textbook. D. In an official report.
Are you looking for some new and exciting places to take your kids (孩子) to? Try some of these places
oVisit art museums. They offer a variety of activities to excite your kids’ interest. Many offer workshops for making land-made pieces, traveling exhibits, book signings by children’s favorite writer, and even musical performances and other arts.
oHead to a natural history museum. This is where kids can discover the past from dinosaur(恐龙) models to rock collections and pictures of stars in the sky. Also, ask what kind of workshops and educational programs are prepared for kids and any special events that are coming up.
oGo to a Youtheater. Look for one in your area offering plays for child and family visitors. Pre-show play shops are conducted by area artists and educators where kids can discover the secret about performing arts. Puppet(木偶)making and stage make-up are just a couple of the special offerings you might find.
oTry hands-on science. Visit one of the many hands-on science museums around the country. These science play-lands are great fun for kids and grown-ups alike. They’ll keep your child mentally and physically active the whole day through while pushing buttons, experimenting, and building. When everyone is tired, enjoy a fun family science show, commonly found in these museums.
64. If a child is interested in the universe, he probably will visit ________.
A. a Youtheater
B. an art museum
C. a natural history museum
D. a hands-on science museum
65. What can kids do at a Youtheater?
A. Look at rock collections.
B. See dinosaur models.
C. Watch puppet making.
D. Give performances.
66. What does “hands-on science” mean in the last paragraph?
A. Science games designed by kids.
B. Learning science by doing things.
C. A show of kids’ science work.
D. Reading science books.
67. Where does this text probably come from?
A. A science textbook.
B. A tourist map.
C. A museum guide.
D. A news report.
You are given many opportunities in life to choose to be a victim or creator. When you choose to be a victim, the world is a cold and difficult place. “They” did things to you which caused all of your pain and suffering. “They” are wrong and bad, and life is terrible as long as “they” are around. Or you may blame yourself for all your problems, thus internalizing (内化) your victimization. The truth is, your life is likely to stay that way as long as you feel a need to blame yourself or others.
Those who choose to be creators look at life quite differently. They know there are individuals who might like to control their lives, but they don’t let this get in the way. They know they have their weaknesses, yet they don’t blame themselves when they fail. Whatever happens, they have choice in the matter. They believe their dance with each sacred (神圣的) moment of life is a gift and that storms are a natural part of life which can bring the rain needed for emotional and spiritual growth.
Victims and creators live in the same physical world and deal with many of the same physical realities, yet their experience of life is worlds apart. Victims relish (沉溺)in anger, guilt, and other emotions that cause others---and even themselves---to feel like victims, too. Creators consciously choose love, inspiration, and other qualities which inspire not only themselves, but all around them. Both victims and creators always have choice to determine the direction of their lives.
In reality, all of us play the victim or the creator at various points in our lives. One person, on losing a job or a special relationship, may feel as if it is the end of the world and sink into terrible suffering for months, years, or even a lifetime. Another with the same experience may choose to first experience the grief, then accept the loss and soon move on to be a powerful creative force in his life.
68. What does the word “they” in Paragraph 1 probably refer to?
A. People and things around you. B. Opportunities and problems.
C. Creators and their choices. D. Victims and their sufferings.
69. According to Paragraph 2, creators __________.
A. seem willing to experience failures in life
B. possess the ability to predict future life
C. handle ups and downs of life wisely
D. have potential to create something new
70. What can we learn from Paragraph 3?
A. Creators and victims face quite different things in life.
B. Creators and victims are masters of their lives.
C. Victims can influence more people than creators.
D. Compared with victims, creators are more emotional.
第二节(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)
Easy Ways to Keep Your Brain Sharp
Everyone is forgetful, but as we age, we start to feel like our brains are slowing down a bit—and that can be a very annoying thing.
Read on for some techniques worth trying.
People who regularly made plans and looked forward to upcoming events had a 50 percent reduced chance of Alzheimer's disease (早老性痴呆症), according to a recent study.
Something as simple as setting a goal to have a weekly coffee date with a friend will do. There's evidence that people who have a purpose in life or who are working on long or short-term goals appear to do better. In other words, keep your brain looking forward.
2. Go for a walk.[
Mildly raised glucose (葡萄糖) levels can harm the area of the brain that helps you form memories and physical activity can help get blood glucose down to normal levels. In fact, exercise produces chemicals that are good for your brain.
3. Learn something new.
Take a Spanish class online, join a drawing club, or learn to play cards. A study found that mental stimulation (刺激) limits the weakening effects of aging on memory and the mind. But the best thing for your brain is when you learn something new and are physically active at the same time.
or go dancing with your friends.
A. Focus on the future.
B. This can be especially harmful to the aged.
C. It should be something like learning gardening.
D. So take a few minutes each day to do some reading.
E. But don't worry if your schedule isn't filled with life-changing events.
F. Luckily, research shows there is a lot you can do to avoid those moments.
G. In other words, when you take care of your body, you take care of your brain.
第四部分,共两节。第一节,短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,共10分)
改正所给短文中的错误。如有错误,按下列情况改正:
该句多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在下边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉
该句缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在下边横线上写出该加的词。
该句错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在下边横线上写出改正后的词。
Before he became a teacher, Tom told me what he would like to be a lawyer after he left
school. He had worked very hardly at his lessons and tried enter a famous university, and
something unhappy happened to his family, that made it necessary for him to working for a living.
As a young man, he had been a bus-driver as well as a cook. However, he spends his spare time
studying and final became a teacher. “Young people,” she often said, “are full of bright wishes
after they step into society.
第二节,书面表达。(共25分)
假定你是李华,目前,人们正在迷恋很多外国节日而渐渐忘记了咱们自己的节日。为了过好这个中华民族的传统节日中秋节,你们学校即将举行中秋晚会。你作为你们学校的学生会主席,请你写一则中秋晚会的通知。
时间:2013年阴历8月15 日晚上7点。
地点:学校操场。
晚会内容:每班表演两个文艺节目,然后全体师生进行吃月饼,赏月,等活动。要求全体师生按时参加。
中秋晚会:party of the Middle—autumn Festival
月饼 mooncake
开头已写好
Dear teachers and classmates:
Nowadays, more and more people are interested in the western festivals and don’t like our traditional festivals. In order to………
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Students’ Union
湄潭中学学年第一学期高三年级
第二次月考英语科答题卡
听力(共30分,每小题1.5 分)
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
题号 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
单项填空(共15分,第小题1分)
题号 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
题号 31 32 33 34 35
完形填空(共30分,第小题1.5分)
题号 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
题号 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
阅读理解(共40分,每小题2 分)
题号 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
题号 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
短文改错(共10分,每小题1分)
Before he became a teacher, Tom told me what he
would like to be a lawyer after he left
school. He had worked very hardly at his lessons and tried enter a famous university, and
something unhappy happened to his family, that made it necessary for him to working for a living.
As a young man, he had been a bus-driver as well as a cook. However, he spends his spare time
studying and final became a teacher. “Young people,” she often said, “are full of bright wishes
after they step into society.
书面表达(共25分))
Dear teachers and classmates:
Nowadays, more and more people are interested in the western festivals and don’t like our traditional festivals. In order to _____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 数学英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信