小学英语语法大全请教一下

我是林芳,我在学习英语中遇到了一些问题,我记忆单词很困难,我感到英语语法很难学,并且我在阅读中不知道如何处理生词,我想向你请教一下? 的翻译是:I am Lin fangsuo, I encountered some problems in learning English, I'm memorizing words is difficult, I feel it difficult to learn English grammar, and I do not know how to deal with new words in the reading, I would like to ask you? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我是林芳,我在学习英语中遇到了一些问题,我记忆单词很困难,我感到英语语法很难学,并且我在阅读中不知道如何处理生词,我想向你请教一下?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I Lin Fang, I am learning English in some of the problems encountered, and I remember the word is very difficult, I am difficult to learn English grammar, reading and I do not know how to deal with words, I want to ask you about?
I Lin Fang I encountered some issues in learning English I memorizing words is difficult I was English grammar difficult and my reading to wonder how new words I think to ask you it?
I am Lin fangsuo, I encountered some problems in learning English, I'm memorizing words is difficult, I feel it difficult to learn English grammar, and I do not know how to deal with new words in the reading, I would like to ask you?
Lin Fang-I is in the learning of English, I encountered a number of problems, as far as I can remember word English grammar is very difficult, I feel that it is difficult to read in school, and I do not know how to deal with the word to you, I would like to ask?
I am the forest am fragrant, I have met some questions in the study English, I remembered the word is very difficult, I felt English grammar is very difficult to study, and I in reading did not know how processes the new word, I want to consult to you?
相关内容&apeaceis the fairest form of happiness peaceis幸福的最公平的形式 & a结语SEE REMARKS Conclusion SEE REMARKS & a与同学口语会话提高了我说英语的能力 正在翻译,请等待...
& a虽不能远赴灾区 Although cannot go to the disaster area far & a傻子 和你爸爸玩 再练五百年吧 The fool and your daddy plays practices again for 500 years & aLiquor industry 酒产业 & aCan I sit between you and hers. 可以我坐在您和她的之间。 & a自己什么货色自己清楚 Own any goods clear & aTOM昨天打碎的是玻璃 TOM yesterday destroyed is the glass & areacted with a fury rarely seen 起反应以很少看的愤怒 & a无论谁有困难,我们都应尽力帮助他 Regardless of who has the difficulty, we all should help him with every effort & a教室的屋顶和墙壁可以收集太阳能,用来拱整个学校使用 The classroom roof and the wall may collect the solar energy, uses for to arch the entire school use & aYou know when you have one of those days where you feel great but don't have the faintest idea why today is such a day for me 您知道当您有不幸的日子,您感到伟大时,但没有最微弱的想法为什么今天是这样一天为我 & a离考试还有三日 Also has on third to the test & a上个周我遇到了一件很奇怪的事情 The last week I have come across a very strange matter & a这是我刚刚学会的词语 This was the words and expressions which I just learned & aReading for Academic Purposes 读为学术目的 & a只因为能呼吸在同一片天空下 Because only can breathe under the identical piece sky & athis time he does't want to leave out the eyes 这次他does't想要忽略眼睛 & aDiminutive puppet 矮小木偶 & a影像纠正 Phantom correction & a这才是个开始 Is now at last starts & a请输入您
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Please input you I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. & aso now it's behind 那么现在它是后面 & a型号命名:MODEL Model naming: MODEL & a英语作为一种工具,你只是为了用,至于它是不是完美,对你来说并不重要,最后送 大家一句话 English took one kind of tool, you only are in order to use, as for it is perfect, is unimportant to you, a most evacuation everybody speech & a我希望你是我所期待的人 I hoped you are the human who I anticipated & a青石板小路 Blue flagstone alley & a我给个官给你做 I give an official to do to you & aThe page you are looking for may have been moved. Search the site or use the links below to find current information 您寻找的页也许被移动了。 搜寻站点或使用链接如下找到当前信息 & aWhy you let me know this from Mai but not you?Why you don't tell me? 为什么您告诉我此从Mai,但不是您?为什么您不告诉我? & a早在高中就向往着大学 As early as is yearning for the university in the high school & a我方已完成TANK-A
A59#、A39#静载桩桩头钢筋绑扎等隐蔽工作,计划在今天17:15对以上桩头浇筑混凝土。请贵方通知中核华兴做好相关准备工作。 We have completed TANK-A A59#, the A39# dead load pile pile-head steel bar bind and so on the hiding work, plans in today 17:15 pair of above pile-head concrete.Please expensive side notice National Nuclear Huahsing complete the correlation preparatory work. & aIs not no love can be called perfunctory perfunctory, can only say that the cold response 正在翻译,请等待...
& aindependid independid & atouched, growing power of the mind. 头脑的被接触的,增长的力量。 & a英语是国际会议使用的官方语言 English is the official language which the international conference uses & a你应该多和父母交流 You should many and the parents exchange & a对所挣的钱使用不当会导致坏习惯 To money use which makes not when can cause the bad custom & a你现在有读书吗 You have now study & a有四个成员,我爸爸我妈妈还有我的小狗 Some four members, my daddy my mother also has my puppy & a幸福是帮助别人时他的感谢 Happiness is helps when others his thanks & a国庆节即将来临,我有一个七天的假期,我为我这七天有了一个安排。前两天把作业完成了,后面的五天中,第一天和朋友出去玩,第二天和第三天留在家里看电视和玩游戏最后两天在家里看书和做家务。这就是我的国庆节的安排,希望我能开心度过这七天假期。 National Day coming soon, I have seven day-long vacations, I these seven days had an arrangement for me.Previous two days have completed the work, in the behind five days, first day exits with the friend to play, second days and third days keep in the family to look the television and plays the game & awhen she left 当她离开 & a做得对 Does to & a幸福是帮助别人时别人感激的目光 Happiness is helps when others others gratitude vision & a请不要担心我,我现在很好。 Please do not have to worry me, I very am good now. & a周围站满了人 Periphery the station has filled the human & aDisse ord Life & awhen i need a hug. 当我需要拥抱。 & a我不会再影响和打扰你的生活 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTHE PASSWORDS YOU HAVE ENTERED DO NOT MATCH 正在翻译,请等待...
& a以至于一些同学不能坚持下去 Some schoolmates cannot persist gets down & a请问XXX在哪 Which ask XXX in & a在树上的那个人是谁? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a关于丰田公司劳使信赖问题的考察 Works about Toyota Corporation causes the faith question the inspection & a我是林芳,我在学习英语中遇到了一些问题,我记忆单词很困难,我感到英语语法很难学,并且我在阅读中不知道如何处理生词,我想向你请教一下? I am the forest am fragrant, I have met some questions in the study English, I remembered the word is very difficult, I felt English grammar is very difficult to study, and I in reading did not know how processes the new word, I want to consult to you? &后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 410|回复: 9
注册时间最后登录阅读权限10积分687精华0帖子
新手上路, 积分 687, 距离下一级还需 -637 积分
这次四月份英语语法,没考过,好郁闷,就差这一门了,不知道能不能申请论文答辩,要是不能可郁闷了,又得等大半年了。四月份我把大部分时间用在文学上面了,觉得文学难,可考了72,语法我觉得不怎么难,却没想到没及格。
求助高分者,分享一下你们的学习方法,我觉得这一门不是太难,但总是考不及格,每次都是五十多分,具体怎么学习啊。感觉考试好像与书结合的不太紧,这次我要得72才能拿学位,感觉好沉重啊,虽然考过一两次,还是没有底。
注册时间最后登录阅读权限10积分1190精华0帖子
新手上路, 积分 1190, 距离下一级还需 -1140 积分
以下是引用冰冰橘子在 4:06:34的发言:
这次四月份英语语法,没考过,好郁闷,就差这一门了,不知道能不能申请论文答辩,要是不能可郁闷了,又得等大半年了。四月份我把大部分时间用在文学上面了,觉得文学难,可考了72,语法我觉得不怎么难,却没想到没及格。
求助高分者,分享一下你们的学习方法,我觉得这一门不是太难,但总是考不及格,每次都是五十多分,具体怎么学习啊。感觉考试好像与书结合的不太紧,这次我要得72才能拿学位,感觉好沉重啊,虽然考过一两次,还是没有底。
是啊,考的时候觉得还蛮简单的怎么分数一出来就挂了啊,有哪位有经验的能进来帮帮忙啊 ,谢谢了
注册时间最后登录阅读权限50积分1728精华1帖子
高级会员, 积分 1728, 距离下一级还需 -728 积分
注册时间最后登录阅读权限10积分687精华0帖子
新手上路, 积分 687, 距离下一级还需 -637 积分
二楼的,我们同病相连啊。
有个朋友向我推荐了一考通,我觉得还可以,里面有历年的真题
注册时间最后登录阅读权限10积分1190精华0帖子
新手上路, 积分 1190, 距离下一级还需 -1140 积分
以下是引用冰冰橘子在 0:26:47的发言:
二楼的,我们同病相连啊。
有个朋友向我推荐了一考通,我觉得还可以,里面有历年的真题
哦,呵呵,谢谢哦,克看哈子
注册时间最后登录阅读权限1积分1452精华0帖子
其实语法真的很简单呢,没有什么法子,只有多做题,找感觉,题目做多了,你自然就会了,熟悉题型,当你看到题之后的第一感觉就能先中答案,要的就是这种感觉,语法我虽然不是很高分,可是很满足了,我在3个学期内考完了15科,只有英语概况考了两次,其它成绩都优秀,我就是下苦力,多做题,一定要多做题!!!
长风破浪会有时,直挂云帆济沧海。
注册时间最后登录阅读权限0积分935精华0帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
英语自考!
Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue.
衣丽时尚坊
注册时间最后登录阅读权限10积分121精华0帖子
新手上路, 积分 121, 距离下一级还需 -71 积分
学习一下....