I have been to the cinema just dance nownow

江苏省靖江市2014年中考一模英语试题 中考复习英语下册 中考模拟卷 人教版 试题下载
江苏省靖江市2014年中考一模英语试题
第一部分 :选择题 (共70分)
一、单项选择 从下列每题所给的选项中,选择一个最佳答案。(15分)
1. Cindy is ______six-year-old girl and she has become famous since her _______first appearance
in the show Where Are We Going, Dad?
A. a, the B. a, / C. the, the D. the, /
2. This programme is a ________TV show, so you can call the TV station directly to vote for
your favourite singer.
A. alive B. lively C. live D. living
3. -I won’t go to the cinema this evening. I ______ watch the charity show. It’s more excit ing.
A. had better B. would rather C. ought to D. have to
4. -May I go to the theatre with you?
-I’m afraid not ____ you have a ticket, because I have only one.
A. since B. if C. unless D. though
5. It’s wrong _____ you _______ the disabled people.
A. to laugh B. to laugh
C. to laugh at D. to laugh at
6. -How many students are there in the classroom?
-_____ .I don’t know where they have gone.
A. No one. B. None C. Nobody D. Nothing
7. -We’ll make a trip to Hainan Island next weekend. Will you go with us?
-No, I can’t _____ it at present.
A. afford B. save C. offer D. accept
8. -Do you like reading books?
- Yes. Each of us to do more reading in and after class.
A. are encouraged B. encourage C. is encouraged D. is encouraging
9. The train is going _______ the tunnel. Then it will go ______to the center of the city.
  A. towards B. straight  C. towards D. straight
10. -Is Kate coming to the party this evening?
-No, she _________ be at the party. She________ to the UK.
A. mustn't; has gone B. mustn't; has been  C. can't; has gone D. can't; has been
11. -Tom, why did you make no reply to me when I called your name in the street just now?
-Sorry, Jim, I_______ to my wife on the phone.
A. talked B. was talking C. am talking D. had talked
12. -Mr. Ding, I have some problems_______ the passage.
-Remember_______ it three or four times at least.
A. reading B. reading
C. to read D. to read
13. _______ good suggestion! I haven't heard of __________wonderful advice for a long time.
A. W such a B . H such a
C. W such D. H such
二、完形填空 阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(15分)
The Catherine family enjoyed the good things in life as much as anyone else. They ___16__
games, books, music, toys, good food and good times. But sometimes ___1 7___seemed, especially to Mrs. Catherine that they had too many things in the house, which made Mrs. Catherine a little ___18___.
One day, at breakfast, Mrs. Catherine made a(n) ___19_. This family, she said, has too many things. It's time to deal with some of them. The three children all ___20___with this idea and helped pack used things and unused things into the car.
Their first ___21_was Home for the Elderly. Nurses and doctors looked after them, but sometimes t he older got a little lonely and ___22__. They liked visitors and things to do. When
the family arrived, they ___23___out their games and puzzles to the older and then sat down to play games and do puzzles with them. They had a ___24___time and they were sorry when it was time to leave.
Their next stop was the Young Cubs Hospital. The Catherine family brought a lot of used toys which were very welcome. The hospital workers said the toys would be given out at the hospital ___25__party.
Their last stop was People Who Ca re store. This was a store that sold things to ___26__money for those who needed warm clothes and good food. The Catherine family left all their old clothes and furniture there.
After that, the Catherine family __27___home with warm feelings about what they had done. __28___they drove along, they passed the lighted ___29___of supermarkets which were beautifully decorated for Christmas. There was window after window of the very latest things, but they were so filled with special thoughts about helping others that they ___30__noticed the wonderful things in the windows.
16. A. read B. played C. had D. enjoyed
17. A. this B. they C. it D. that
18. A. uncomfortable B. happy C. satisfied D. pleased
19. A. report B. reply C. mistake D. decision
20. A. did B. agreed C. argued D. delt
21. A. stop B. home C. thing D. person
22. A. bored B. surprised C. excited D. relaxed
23. A. found B. sold C. took D. put
24. A. terrible B. sad C. bad D. wonderful
25. A. Thanksgiving B. Christmas C. Halloween D. Eastern
26. A. borrow B. pay C. raise D. waste
27. A. left B. drove C. walked D. rode
28. A. As B. Though C. Since D. Before
29. A. rooms B. windows C. doors D. houses
30. A. hardly B. nearly C. closely D. immediately
三、阅读理解 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(40 分)
Side A No. 293083
Students’ Bus Card
Name: Lilian
To: June 30th, 2014
Price: 180 pounds
College: University of Chichester
Not valid for travel unless it’s used in the bus companies of Stagecoach, Season, Goldrider and Busabout in the UK.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Mom and I 是have just been to 还是has just been to
大大様椄抭
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
主语是单数或人称代词是第三人称(he/she/it)时才用has哦这里Mom and I 作主语,是复数,谓语动词用have不用has 以上供你参考哦.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
have just been to
have just been to
and 连接并列名词按复数对待,所以用have。。。注意区别Mom as well as I has just been to...
扫描下载二维码--Jane often goes m the cinema. She there. --She to the cinema for I saw her just now. A——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
--Jane often goes m the cinema. She there. --She to the cinema for I saw her just now. A. can' mustn't have gone B.may not go C. can' t have gone D. needn't go 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
& & & & & & & & Jane often do her homwork after supper?A.DoB.IsC.DoesD.Shall
__ Jane often do her homwork after supper? A. Do&&& B. Is&&& C. Does&&&& D. Shall
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Dear Jane, &&& I'm pleased to receive your letter __21__ about information about China's high-speed trains and the Qingming Festival. &&& With the developing of China’s __22__, more and more high-speed railways are under __23__. There are several advantages for high-speed trains. The reasons are as follows: &&& First, it's more __24__ for us to go travelling by high-speed train, because they can run as fast as 350 kilometers per hour! &&& Second, you may find it's more comfortable when taking such a train, with more space for more passengers to sit __25__, and more security measures are taken to make it safer. Further more, high-speed railways __26__ only half of the land as freeways need. At the same time they make less __27__ because they use less energy and make less noise!
Next I’ll __28__ you something about the Qingming Festival. The Qingming Festival, also __29__ the Tomb-sweeping Day, coming __30__ April 5 every year, is one of the most important __31__ in China. On this important day, people, often with a __32__ family, go to sweep their ancestor’s __33__. Meanwhile, they will __34__ sacrifices before the tombs to show their respect __35__ the deceased. At the same time, many people will present flowers and some other __36__ before the tombs of the martyrs in __37__ of their heroic deeds. However, the Qingming Festival is also __38__ with happiness and joy when all the members of a family get __39__. Children are pleased when they are going hiking in the mountain, flying kites with their fellows, or having a big meal with their family members who have been __40__ for a long time! I'm looking forward to your letter.
Best wishes. &&& Yours Li Hua A. asked& &&&&&&B. asking &&&&&&C. to ask& &&&&&&&&D. ask A. economy& &&&B. inspiration& &&C. industry &&&&&&&D. agriculture A. pressure& &&&&B. discussion &&&C. consideration& &&D. construction A. comfortable& &B. mysterious& &&C. convenient&&& &&D. eager A. on& &&&&&&&&&B. in& &&&&&&&&&C. at &&&&&&&&&&&&D. out A. cover &&&&&&&B. take in& &&&&&&C. look up &&&&&&&D. stare at A. dust &&&&&&&&B. effect& &&&&&&&C. advantage& &&&&D. pollution A. look for& &&&&B. introduce &&&&&C. judge& &&&&&&&&D. go through A. called&&&&&& &B. saw&& &&&&&&&C. calling &&&&&&&&D. seeing A. on& &&&&&&&&B. around &&&&&&C. in& &&&&&&&&&&&D. out of A. days& &&&&&&B. inventions&& &&C. festivals& &&&&&D. preparations A. all&& &&&&&&&B. single& &&&&&&C. whole &&&&&&&&D. frightened A. tombs&& &&&&B. houses &&&&&&&C. buildings& &&&&D. mountains A. send&& &&&&&B. cut in& &&&&&&C. clear& &&&&&&&&&D. provide A. for&& &&&&&&B. to&& &&&&&&&&C. at&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. from A. roses& &&&&&B. rice&& &&&&&&&C. items &&&&&&&&&&D. pieces A. front& &&&&&B. case& &&&&&&&&C. heart& &&&&&&&&&D. memory A. filled& &&&&&B. full &&&&&&&&&C. covered& &&&&&&&D. shortened A. in& &&&&&&&&B. together &&&&&C. away& &&&&&&&&&D. up A. parted&& &&&&B. party& &&&&&&C. parting& &&&&&&&&D. apart
It happened to me recently. I was telling someone how much I had enjoyed reading Barack Obama’s Dreams From My Father and how it had changed my views of our President. A friend I was talking to agreed with me that it was ,in his words, “a brilliantly(精彩地)written book”. However, he then went on to talk about Mr Obama in a way which suggested he had no idea of his background at all. I sensed that I was talking to a book liar. And it seems that my friend is not the only one. Approximately two thirds of people have lied about reading a book which they haven’t. In the World Book Day’s “Report on Guilty Secrets”, Dreams From My Father is at number 9. The report lists ten books, and various authors, which people have lied about reading, and as I’m not one to lie too often (I’d hate to be caught out ),I’ll admit here and now that I haven’t read the entire top ten . But I am pleased to say that, unlike 42 percent of people, I have read the book at number one, George Orwell’s 1984. I think it’s really brilliant. The World Book Day report also has some other interesting information in it. It says that many people lie about having read Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Fyodor Dostoevsky(I haven’t read him,but haven’t lied about it either )and Herman Melville. Asked why they lied, the most common reason was to “impress” someone they were speaking to. This could be tricky if the conversation became more in –depth! But when asked which authors they actually enjoy, people named J. k. Rowling, John Grisham, Sophie Kinsella (ah, the big sellers, in other words). Forty-two percent of people asked admitted they turned to the back of the book to read the end before finishing the story(I’ll come clean: I do this and am astonished that 58 percent said they had never done so). 64. How did the author find his friend a book liar? A. By judging his manner of speaking. B. By looking into his background. C. By mentioning a famous name. D. By discussing the book itself. 65. Which of the following is a “guilty secret”according to the World Book Day report? A. Charles Dickens is very low on the top-ten list. B. 42% of people pretended to have read 1984. C. The author admitted having read 9 books. D. Dreams From My Father is hardly read. 66. By lying about reading, a person hopes to&&&&& . A. control the conversation B. appear knowledgeable C. learn about the book D. make more friends 67. What is the author’s attitude to 58%of readers? A. Favorable. B. Uncaring C. Doubtful D. Friendly
While I was in my 4th month of pregnancy (妊娠期) with my second child, we were preparing for a tripto Louisiana, where Marshall’s family live, to celebrate Jane’s 2nd birthday.Two days before we were to leave, we got the shocking news that I was going tolose the baby. Not knowing when this would happen, we decided to continue withour trip.Since Marshall’s family lives on a 600-acre cattlefarm, you often find that you have a lot of time to yourself to think when youare there. That is precisely what I did not want to do at this time. I toldMarshall that I needed to get a good book to get lost in while I was there. Itold him I heard the Harry Potter books were good, so he went out and got thefirst one for me.During that trip, I totally got lost in the book,which was of great help during a time when I needed a distraction to forgetabout the sadness. In the book, I noticed the name “Seamus”. I vaguelyremembered it was pronounced “Shamus” and I liked the sound of that. Imentioned it to Marshall and he liked it too. Toward the end of the trip, I hadjust 5 chapters left and I knew I was about to finish the first book, which Iwas pretty excited about.Soon after we put Jane down to bed, I had startedlabor (分娩), so I was unable to read. The laborlasted 5 and 1/2 hours, but Marshall stayed there with me, sitting beside meand reading aloud the last 5 chapters of Harry Potter. I can never fullyexplain how much that helped me through the experience. And ever since then,Marshall and I both have been fans of the Harry Potter books. We remember howthey helped us get through that time of our lives.We were sad to have lost the baby, but the name Seamusstarted our journey toward adoption. And we gave this name to our adopted son.Though our Seamus doesn’t have a drop of Irish blood in him, the name fits himperfectly. 1.Why did the writer want a good book during the trip?A. Because the trip to Louisiana would take a longtime.B. Because she didn’t want to think of losing herbaby.C. Because she had nothing else to do except reading.D. Because a good book could help her enjoy her trip.2.According to the story, we can know that the HarryPotter books _________________.A. made the family’s trip more excitingB. include five books all togetherC. have someone called Seamus in themD. can help people deal with their problems3.The writer named her son Seamus because___________________.A. she wanted to keep her trip in memoryB. she loved this name very muchC. her son doesn’t have Irish bloodD. it is a perfect name for a boy4.Which of the following is TRUE about the couple?A. They planned their trip after getting the shockingnews.B. They thought the cattle farm was too large to doanything on.C. They felt excited when they almost finished thetrip.D. They liked reading Harry Porter very much after thetrip.5.Which is the best title for the passage?A. Funny Stories Of MyFamily&&&&&&&&&&&B.Seamus And Harry PotterC. How We Got ToLouisiana&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. How My Son Got His Name&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 just dance now 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信