命令行运行java程序中的"java Average < data.txt"这个命令怎样在eclipse中实现

I am trying to create an Android project in Eclipse.
In the menu directory, I am trying to replace the content of the existing main.xml.
&menu xmlns:android="/apk/res/android"&&/menu&
keeps appearing as the very bottom line of my main.xml no matter how many times I delete it.
What is going on?
Is there some type of setting in Eclipse that I need to turn off.
And an error message appears in Eclipse beside the line that says:
"The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed."
I want to replace the main.xml with the following:
&?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?&
&LinearLayout xmlns:android="/apk/res/android"
android:orientation="vertical"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="fill_parent" &
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:text="@string/hello" /&
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:text="@string/txtSpace" /&
android:text="@string/txtFirstNumber" /&
android:inputType="numberDecimal"
android:id="@+id/EditText01"
android:layout_height="wrap_content" & &/EditText&
android:text="@string/txtSpace" /&
android:text="@string/txtSecondNumber" /&
android:text="Multiply"
android:id="@+id/Button01"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"& &/Button&
&/LinearLayout&
解决方案 I had that problem as well.
Check your Eclipse settings in:
Window -> Preferences -> Java -> Editor -> Save Actions | Perform the selected actions on save
本文地址: &
我想在Eclipse中创建一个Android项目。在菜单目录中,我试图取代现有的main.xml的内容。但 <菜单的xmlns:机器人=“/apk/res/android”>< /菜单& 一直显示为我的main.xml的非常底线,无论多少次,我将其删除。到底是怎么回事?有没有在Eclipse中某些类型的设置,我需要关闭。 和在Eclipse中出现这行旁边的错误消息:“是继根元素在文档中的标记必须很好地形成。”我要替换为下面的main.xml中: <?XML版本=“1.0”编码=“UTF-8”&GT?; < LinearLayout中的xmlns:机器人=“/apk/res/android” 机器人:方向=“垂直” 机器人:layout_width =“FILL_PARENT” 机器人:layout_height =“FILL_PARENT”> <的TextView 机器人:layout_width =“FILL_PARENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:文字=“@字符串/你好”/> <的TextView 机器人:layout_width =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:文字=“@字符串/ txtSpace”/> <的TextView 机器人:layout_width =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:文字=“@字符串/ txtFirstNumber”/> <的EditText 安卓的inputType =“numberDecimal” 机器人:ID =“@ + ID / EditText01” 机器人:layout_width =“FILL_PARENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT”> < /&的EditText GT; <的TextView 机器人:layout_width =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:文字=“@字符串/ txtSpace”/> <的TextView 机器人:layout_width =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT” 机器人:文字=“@字符串/ txtSecondNumber”/> <按钮 机器人:文字=“正片叠底” 机器人:ID =“@ + ID / Button01” 机器人:layout_width =“FILL_PARENT” 机器人:layout_height =“WRAP_CONTENT”> < /按钮> < / LinearLayout中> 解决方案 我有这个问题为好。检查您的Eclipse设置:窗口 - > preferences
- >爪哇 - >编辑 - >保存操作|在保存时执行所选操作
扫一扫关注官方微信I'm ready to tear my hair out because I can't get Eclipse unstuck from a state where it thinks it can't find aapt:
Error executing aapt. Please check aapt is present at /usr/local/android-sdk-linux_x86/platform-tools/aapt
I've found a bunch of posts on this subject, which suggest deleting the error in the Eclipse UI, deleting R.java, rebuilding the project, restarting Eclipse, etc.
These things help temporarily, but as soon as I edit an XML file, Eclipse gets borked again.
It's getting really annoying to rebuild all my source and restart Eclipse every time I change an XML file.
aapt is clearly there:
$ ls -l /usr/local/android-sdk-linux_x86/platform-tools/aapt
-rwxr-xr-x 1 boris boris 1-07-28 11:50 /usr/local/android-sdk-linux_x86/platform-tools/aapt
Is there a way to know exactly what the error is that's occurring?
I tried looking in the Eclipse console output and in .metadata/.log in my project and didn't see anything related.
解决方案 Hit this again today, and discovered that verbose output from aapt doesn't help.
It just spits out the aapt command to the console and fails without an error.
I think I've finally gotten to the bottom of what's going wrong.
I believe that aapt is failing due to insufficient memory.
My Eclipse process was using 1.2GB of memory.
When Eclipse runs aapt, it forks the process which, from what I understand, allocates another 1.2GB just for running aapt.
I looked at my process list, and saw that Firefox was using almost 400MB of memory.
I killed Firefox, and then aapt started working.
我已经准备好撕我的头发,因为我无法得到它认为它无法找到AAPT的状态Eclipse的脱胶:
错误执行AAPT。请检查AAPT是present位于/ usr /本地/ Android的SDK-linux_x86 /平台工具/ AAPT
我发现了一堆帖子关于这个问题,它建议删除错误在Eclipse的用户界面,删除R.java,重建项目,重新启动Eclipse的,等这些东西有助于暂时的,但只要我编辑一个XML文件,Eclipse将被再次borked。它变得非常讨厌,重建我的所有源和重新启动Eclipse我每次更改的XML文件。
AAPT显然是有:
$ ls -l命令的/ usr /本地/ Android的SDK-linux_x86 /平台工具/ AAPT
-rwxr-XR-X 1鲍里斯·叶利钦1-07-28 11:50在/ usr /本地/ Android的SDK-linux_x86 /平台工具/ AAPT
有没有办法知道到底是什么错误是真实发生的?我试图寻找在Eclipse控制台输出和.metadata / .log文件在我的项目,并没有看到任何相关的。
解决方案 打这个今天再次,发现从AAPT详细的输出并没有帮助。它只是吐出来的是AAPT命令控制台和失败,没有错误。
我想我终于读懂了什么地方出了错底部。我相信,AAPT未能由于内存不足。我的Eclipse过程中使用的内存1.2GB。当Eclipse运行AAPT,它派生的过程当中,从我的理解,中分配的另一个的1.2GB只是为了运行AAPT。
我看了看我的进程列表,看到Firefox的使用几乎400MB的内存。我杀了火狐,然后AAPT开始工作。疯了。
扫一扫关注官方微信}

我要回帖

更多关于 java调用ffmpeg命令行 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信