you can do for me()me for the keys

speaktoMissJenny?;\答案:DB、Hi,I'mlistening.D;-Wouldyoutransferthiscal;\答案:CA、Yes,Ican't.D、Yes.;\答案:DA、Canyoutakeamessag;\答案:CA、Whoareyou?D、Yes,T;\\He'souttolunchnow.____;-_________答案
speak to Miss Jenny?
\\答案:D B、Hi, I'm listening. D、Hold on, please. A、What's the matter, please? C、It's Fox, who are you? \- Would you transfer this call to the Financial Department? \答案:C A、Yes, I can't.
D、Yes. But you should wait.
C、Sorry, but the line is busy. B、No, somebody else is on the phone. \\\答案:D A、Can you take a message? B、Can I talk to you? C、You can't hold. D、Would you like to leave a message? \\\答案:C A、Who are you?
D、Yes, Thomas is me.
C、Hold on. I'll get him. B、Sorry, I'll call him. \\\He's out to lunch now. _________答案:D B、I don't know.
A、Sorry, you can't.
C、No, you can't. D、Would you mind calling back later? \\- _________答案:A A、I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
B、You are wrong. C、What's wrong with you?
D、What are you talking about?
\\答案:C A、Yes, but I can't find him. B、Sorry, can you tell me who you are? D、Yes, but I can't wait.
C、Hold the line, please. I'll put you through. \\\答案:C B、Who are you? D、Can I take a message for him? C、Just a second, please. A、You are wanted on the telephone. \- Thank you so much for the book you sent me. \答案:B C、Please, don't say so.
D、No, it's not so good.
B、I'm glad you like it.
A、No, thank you.
\- It's been a wonderful evening. Thank you very much. \答案:A A、My pleasure. B、It doesn't matter. C、No, thanks. D、It's Ok. \- Thanks for the lovely party and the delicious food. \答案:C B、Never mind. C、Thank you for coming. D、That's all right. A、No, thanks. \- You have won the football game. Congratulations! \答案:D A、We are really lucky.
B、No one else could do it. C、Oh, not really.
D、It's nice of you to say so.
\\\答案:B A、Oh, I'm afraid I didn't do well enough.
D、It's not necessary for you to say so.
C、No problem.
B、I'm glad I could help.
\- You've been a great help. I do appreciate your kindness. - _________答案:A D、That's what I want to do.
C、Forget it. B、Never mind.
A、You are welcome.
- I really like your apartment. - _________答案:C C、Thanks for saying so.
A、That's right.
D、Good idea.
B、You could say so.
- Thanks for coming all the way over here. \答案:C B、It's no problem.
C、Not at all.
D、Thank you, too. A、Don't be sorry.
\- I couldn't have done it without you. \_________答案:B D、Of course. A、It doesn't matter. B、You are welcome. C、Yes, you are right.
\- It's very thoughtful of you to give me a ride. - _________答案:A D、Never mind. C、Sure. A、It's my pleasure. B、Take it easy.
- I've just locked my keys in my room. What should I do now? \答案:B B、Let's calm down and try to open it. A、Sorry, I have no idea. C、It's not my business. D、Who is to blame? You are always careless. \- Could you take a photo of me with the lake as the background? \答案:C B、No way. D、Why should I? C、By all means. A、No, ask someone else. \- I think the language lab is very helpful in improving our English. \答案:D C、Neither do I. A、Yes, I don't like English. D、I can't agree more. B、 11
It's a very good idea. \- That's a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to. - _________答案:A A、It belongs to the Browns. B、The cat is my favourite too. C、Mind your own business. D、I can't say anything more.
\\答案:B C、You have to be patient.
D、Don't ask me. A、I don't tell you.
B、It's been delayed one hour. \- Joan is supposed to be here at the meeting tonight. Where is she? - _________答案:C C、She caught a cold and has to stay in bed. B、She is a stranger here. A、She is busy at the moment.
D、She made a mistake.
- Excuse me. Could you spare me a few minutes?
- _________答案:A D、Yes. I'm busy now. B、Of course not. C、I am sorry to hear that. A、Of course.
- The party is so wonderful! Thank you once more for inviting me.
\_________答案:D C、Go now if you don't have time.
B、I like the party. D、Thank you for coming. A、Oh, you are leaving?
\- Sorry for having kept you waiting for so long. My car broke down. - _________答案:A A、That's all right. C、I can't bear it any more. D、It's my pleasure. B、I don't care.
- I'd like to withdraw 100 dollars from my account. - _________答案:B B、All right. Your bankbook please. D、My pleasure. C、Thank you so much. A、I think you can't.
\- _________答案:C D、I won't forgive you.
A、Don't mention it.
B、It's your fault. C、Thanks anyway.
- George told me he could not come here because his mother was ill. - _________答案:D A、It's good. B、That's bad. C、He is impolite. D、What a pity!
- I'm going to the Shopping Centre Sunday afternoon. Would you like to go with me? \答案:C A、No. I don't want to stay with you. B、No. I have something unimportant to do. C、I'd love to, but my best friend is getting married on Sunday. D、It's hard to say. \\\_________答案:C A、Oh, that's nothing. B、It's very kind of you to say so. C、Oh, I do apologize. D、Be careful. \- _________ I think you have given me the wrong change. \答案:B B、Excuse me, A、Pardon, D、How are you, C、Good idea, \- I'm afraid there's a slight problem with my room-my bed hasn't been made yet. \答案:D A、I'd love to, thanks.
B、That sounds lovely. C、You ought to do it. D、Don't worry. I'll do it right away. \\\答案:A A、Sorry, I apologize for that B、It's OK C、Yes, please D、Maybe \- I'm sorry I lost the key to your bike. \答案:B A、What do you mean?
B、Don't worry. I think I've got another one. C、You are quite right. D、Of course, I know you will. \- Sorry to give you so much trouble. \答案:C A、I think so. B、Oh, I'm sorry. C、It's OK. D、You are busy. \- You haven't paid for it yet. \答案:A A、Oh, I'm really very sorry. B、Thank you. C、Not at all. D、Of course, I know. \- Well done and _________. \答案:B A、not at all
B、congratulations C、that's right D、you are welcome \- _________ - You too!答案:A D、It's very kind of you! A、Merry Christmas! B、What a beautiful day! C、Help yourself!
- Thanks for inviting us to dinner. _________ - Thank you! It's so good that you like them.答案:D B、Enjoy yourself! A、Best wishes to you! D、Everything tastes great! C、Congratulations!
- Welcome to the party! _________ - Thank you!答案:C A、Excuse me! B、I totally agree with you. C、How pretty you are today! D、 12
Which one do you prefer?
- I prefer the red dress. \答案:A A、You have a very good taste!
B、I respect your work! C、You have a very successful business!
D、You wife is very charming! \- I hope you'll succeed in everything! - _________答案:C B、It's a pity. C、So do I. D、You're welcome. A、I'm sorry to hear that.
- I hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year!
- _________答案:C A、You are welcome! B、How smart you are! C、The same to you! D、Nice going!
\\答案:C C、I'd like some red wine, please. D、No, I don't eat. B、Yes, I plan to go shopping. A、No, I want some water. \- Is there a room available for tonight? \\_________答案:B B、I'm hoping to book a single room. C、I want to go for a walk. D、No, that's fine. A、Thank you. \- What are you going to do? \_________答案:A C、Thank you for asking me about it. A、I'm planning to go to the cinema with my friend. B、No, I'm not going to do it. D、Yes, I'll go. \- Do you have any plan this year? \答案:B D、I'm certainly not going to do that kind of thing. B、I plan to go to the United States for further studies. C、Yes, I will. A、How about you? \- _________ \Ok, please fill out this form.答案:A B、What are you doing? C、Do you need any help? A、I wish to open a savings account. D、I have no idea. \- _________ I can't make myself understood. - Take it easy. We are trying to help you.答案:C A、I don't need any help. B、I won't do it again. C、I'd like to have a Chinese interpreter. D、I'd like to go somewhere.
- It is cold today. What would you like to do this afternoon? \_________答案:D D、Yes, it's too cold, so I don't feel like going out today. C、I need my coat, please.
A、I don't think so. B、Yes, it's cold. But spring is coming. \\\答案:C B、What's the matter? A、Thank you. D、Sorry, I have no idea. C、I'd like to have some money sent to the USA. \- What a beautiful ring you are wearing! \_________答案:D D、Thank you. It's a gift from my mom.
A、No, I don't think so.
B、Really? I can't believe it. C、Are you joking?
\\\_________答案:B B、Fine. Thank you. And you? C、Are you OK? A、I miss you. D、This way, please. \- Would you mind if I borrowed your dictionary? \答案:B A、Yes, I don't mind. B、Not at all. C、Certainly. D、Of course. \- I bought this $200 skirt at a 25% discount. - _________答案:C A、But I think it's ugly. B、Don't tell me this. C、It's a good skirt. You are lucky. D、You are welcome.
- Take these pills three times a day. Come back and see me in a week. \答案:A B、I can't make it. C、I haven't decided yet.
D、Good idea! A、Thank you very much indeed. \- You are late! The discussion started 30 minutes ago. \_________答案:C A、Well, I don't care. B、Don't blame me. C、I am really sorry. D、That's great. \\\答案:B B、Please wait for a moment, sir. C、I'll hurry up. A、You are welcome. D、Be quick. \- My son won the first prize in the writing contest!
- _________答案:A A、Congratulations! B、Are you sure of that? C、What a pity!
D、It's terrible.
- I think we had a very successful day.
\_________答案:D D、Yes, we certainly did. A、Nor did I.
B、I am worried. C、What do you think? \ 13
- Would you like to go swimming this afternoon? \答案:C A、Yes, but I'll have English classes. D、It's good for you. B、I'm afraid I don't know.
C、I wish I could, but I am very busy today. \- Would you please show me your bankbook? \答案:B A、Sorry, I have no idea. B、Here you are. C、Come with me. D、Yes, I'd like to.
\- I must be going now. See you next time. - _________答案:A D、Certainly. A、See you. C、Please stay with me.
B、That's all right.
- Something went wrong with my computer last night. - _________答案:D D、I am sorry to hear that. A、How did you manage to do it? B、It's wonderful. C、It's impossible.
- Shall we go by bus or by taxi? \_________答案:B D、I won't choose. B、Either will do. A、Certainly, why not?
C、I don't agree.
\- May I speak to Dr. Brown? \答案:C A、Yes, he is not in at the moment.
D、Sorry, speaking. B、No, you can't. C、Yes, this is Brown speaking.
\\\答案:A D、No, I can't tell you that. B、Why do you ask me the way? C、Yes, I will. A、Yes, go straight down this way to the end. \- I am so sorry to interrupt you again.
- _________答案:B B、It's all right. C、I don't think so. D、No way! A、That's good.
\\答案:D A、Oh, I don't think you ate well.
B、I'm not a good cook in fact. D、I'm glad you enjoyed it. C、Be careful next time. \\\答案:B D、Don't bother me! C、Well, leave me alone.
B、Yes. I'd like to withdraw some money. A、No, I don't need your help. \- I heard you got a full mark in the English exam. Congratulations! \答案:C A、Oh, no, no. D、Don't praise me. B、No, I didn't do very well. C、Thanks. \\\_________答案:B B、This way, please. A、Who are you?
D、What can I do for you? C、I don't want to say anything.
\- How did your interview go? - _________答案:C D、You must be joking. C、I could not feel better about it.
B、Do you know? A、I had the interview yesterday.
- Hello. Is Jim there? \答案:A B、I'm afraid I won't be free. C、This is the right number. A、This is Jim. Who's speaking, please? D、There's no hurry. \\- _________答案:B D、Yes. What's your question? A、No. Why are you calling? B、Yes. Can I help you? C、You are right.
- I can't catch up with the rest of the class. The subjects are difficult. \答案:B D、It's a problem. B、Don't worry. I'll help you. C、How stupid you are!
A、Oh, just give up.
\- Do you mind if I ask for leave this afternoon? \答案:A B、Do you know what you're doing? A、Not at all, but why? D、Where are you going? C、Never mind. \\\答案:B D、Yes. But I have to drive my mother home. B、Sure. I'll be there. C、No.
A、By no means.
\- Mrs. Henderson speaking. - _________答案:C A、Who are you? C、I'm Brian Murphy and I have some questions to ask. D、You're wrong.
B、Where are you?
\\答案:D D、Yes, we have. A、I don't know. B、I'd rather not say. C、Well, guess. \\\答案:A C、Thank you. B、You must pay first. D、You are welcome. A、Small, medium or
large? \\- _________答案:B A、Thank you.
B、It's all right. C、Don't say that.
D、It's kind of you.
- I hear you got through your exam. Congratulations! \答案:C B、Who told you that? D、Yes, I got a good mark. C、Thanks. A、No. I didn't do well enough. \\- _________答案:A D、Impossible. A、Really? I'm sorry. Let me check it again. B、I can't believe it. C、I'm sure there is no mistake.
\\答案:A C、I don't care. B、What do you think of the room? D、Why do you ask me? A、Oh, it's great! \\\答案:B D、It's useless to ask me. A、Oh, please don't bother me.
B、How much do you expect? C、Why do you ask?
\- Have you handed in your final paper? - _________答案:D C、I am fine. D、Not yet. How about you? A、Leave a message for me. B、What? How rude you are!
- You speak very good English. \答案:C C、Thank you very much. D、You are good. B、No, not good. A、Just so so. \- May I use my credit card here? - _________答案:C B、No one uses it. C、I am afraid you can't. D、Who told you? A、You can't.
\- _________答案:C D、How much? C、Any difference? B、I don't like it.
A、Nobody cares.
\- _________答案:C A、You do not have to. B、You ask me? C、What can I do for you? D、It is unnecessary.
- How are you going on with your English? - _________答案:C A、I am very well. B、I am going to the library. C、I am going to take College English Test Band Four. D、That's a good question.
- Piccadilly Circus? 4 miles away.
- _________答案:C A、Is it far? B、You know where it is. C、How long does it take by bus? D、I don't know.
- Do we have any assignment for next class? - _________答案:C D、Nobody likes to do it. B、It is great. C、I missed the class too. A、Professors are not here.
- Is there any job vacancy for part time job on campus? \_________答案:D D、Yes, you can find it online.
C、It is none of my business. B、Bank is closed. A、There is no post office. \- Do you like to play basketball? - _________答案:C C、I am crazy about it. B、No. Xiaowang does not like it. D、I am pleased about it.
A、Perhaps.
- Would you like to see a film? \答案:A D、How do you do? A、Yes, I'd love to. C、No, you like it? B、Do it, please. \- I am not feeling very well. - _________答案:C D、Help the doctor to ask.
C、Why don't you go to your doctor for help? A、Please sleep a while. B、I am not well.
- I am going to ask for a pay rise.
- _________答案:C C、I think you may talk to your boss. D、I don't think you are worth.
B、Let me pay for it. A、I think you can't do it.
- Would you mind helping me with the presentation? - _________答案:C A、Yes. Please. B、No. I can't do it. C、Not at all. D、You can't do.
- I'd like to open a current account. - _________答案:C A、Please jump the queue. B、Please open an account. C、Please fill out these forms. D、You are slow.
- How would you like your hair done? - _________答案:D A、Can you do it? D、Cut short.
C、Fell down. B、Cut down.
- I am terribly sorry! I broke the vase.
15 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、专业论文、外语学习资料、行业资料、高等教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、电大英语统考题(机考)07等内容。 
 电大英语B统考题库_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。题库一一、交际英语 1、- Hello, could I speak to Mike please?- ___ A:Who are you? B:Who is speaki...  2016年电大本科《英语II》考试题库(已整理)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。第一...23、假设你是一位顾客, 在一家商店买了一台彩色电 视机, 回家后发现没有...  2015电大英语考试试题及答案_电大_成人教育_教育专区。2015 电大英语考试试题及答案交际用语 A( (句子的开头字母) ) 1、Afternoon, sir. Where to? A. Please ...  最新电大大学英语B统考题库试卷(全10卷)+往年题库_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。最新编辑 直接打印电大大学英语B统考题库试卷(全10卷)+往年题库 ...  电大英语统考题(机考)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。电大英语统考题(机考)交际用语 - I'm sorry I broke your mirror. - ___答案:B A、It's Ok with ...  电大英语网考六套试题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Test 1 第一部分:交际用语...大学英语 B 机考作文题 写作 Instructions:要求你在 30 分钟内,根据下面所给...  2016年度电大英语真题(最新)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。2016年度电大英语真题(最新) 2016 年电大学位英语真题 2016 年电大工商管理学位英语真题 试卷总分:100 分...  2015年电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库2_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。一、交际英语 1.- I'm sorry I broke your mirror. - ___ A.It's OK with me...拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3bb1c571f18243bf-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器}

我要回帖

更多关于 catch me if you can 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信