everyfill parentt wants their kids 什么 to college

The Ritz Kids Night Safari at The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou
At RMB 300 on best available rate, your children will be able to enjoy this unique camping experience that combines fun, adventure and comfort with a memorable stay experience.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotels of China has launched its Ritz Kids& Night Safari program across Greater China, bringing to young children a sense of adventure and priceless memories that last well beyond their stays. The Ritz Kids Night Safari brings the spirit of the great outdoors inside by allowing children to set up a specially-provided camping tent in the suite, with special amenities to liven up the night and cater to every child&s inquisitiveness, creativity and thirst for new adventures. The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou presents the &Ritz Kids Night Safari& experience in its suites. At RMB 300 on best available rate, your children will be able to enjoy this unique camping experience that combines fun, adventure and comfort with a memorable stay experience.
A set of educational coloring books and stamp cardsFull set of amenities for a surprise in-room camping experience
This new program takes little ones from ages 4 to 8 on an adventure from the moment they check-in to The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou. After receiving a set of educational coloring book and stamp card, they will be delighted to discover a tent pitched in their room, stocked with all the amenities they need for a surprise in-room camping experience & from a LED flashlight, compass, drink bottle, Lion toy and a special tote, to a set of bathrobe and slippers. Young campers can even hang a &Do Not Disturb (Shhhhh&)& card outside their tent. A special menu for kids and welcome amenities such as sugar-free delicious chocolate, desserts and healthy vegetable sticks could also delight their experience. Besides, children could also have a Kids Pool set contains of children's shampoo and body wash, body lotion along with a rubber duck toy for bath time. Aside from these amenities, the beloved little love ones could also enjoy a marvelous views of the Guangdong Museum, Guangzhou Library, Guangzhou Opera House and many more magnificent buildings and countless dazzling sky scrapers.
A special menu for kidsThe Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou presents the &Ritz Kids Night Safari& experience in its suites
&Every kid has their own unique talents and passions. At the same time, every parent wants their child to be innovative, independent, and eventually a leader amongst their peers. With Ritz Kids Night Safari, we are committed to bringing out your child's best traits,& said Victor Clavell, Area Vice President for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company in Asia-Pacific. &We invite parents to spend an amazing holiday together with their little ones and discover their talents through inspiring and curious adventure!& The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announced the launch of the Ritz Kids program in December 2013, aiming to delight younger guests by making memories that last well beyond their hotel stays through engaging and immersive experiences focused on education, culture, adventure, and promoting environmental awareness of our planet for the future. The Ritz Kids Night Safari program is inspiring young guests to make new friends and discover the world beyond school by participating in camps, sports, art, culture, language and many more unforgettable experiences.
Editor:Jessie Huang
< picks some of the best Cantonese-style souvenirs for you – including those famous pieces as well as lighter and and comparatively cheap items but still with that defining Cantonese character.
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.12.1