我为什么上大学
大学英语作文 ...
我们要拓宽知识面 We Need To Broaden Our Knowledge
我为什么上大学 Why I Go To College
我最喜爱的节目 My Favorite Program ...
基于3个网页-
Why do I want to go to college?
我为什么想上大学?
Of course so do I. From my perspective, the mainreasons why I go to college lie in the followings.
我当然也是一样的,我为什么要去大学的主要原因如下。
Alternate status: life as a homeless vagrant really isn?t so bad after all. Why did I go to college again?
我现在觉得,做一个无家可归的流浪者没有什么不好啊。 为什么我还要回学校继承上学呢?
I don't see the need why people need to go to college first or for that matter even go to law school.
我认为没有必要先上本科,然后再上法学院,甚至没必要上法学院。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: >>
我为啥要上大学(Why I Chose to Attend College)英语作文
我为啥要上大学(Why I Chose to Attend College)
“我为啥要上大学(Why I Chose to Attend College)英语作文”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 我为啥要上大学(Why I Chose to Attend College)英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带摘要:A recent investigation shows that about 80 percent of pupils have private tutors....
摘要:Hopefully these essays include the topic in the writing part of the test, but the possibi...
摘要:社会在追逐潮流,学校里也已蔚然成风。大家会蜂拥而起模仿领军人物的所作所为,以为那就叫“个...
摘要:考研英语作文范文--人口问题 Directions: A. Study the following graphs carefully and write ...
作文地带导读:2012年考研英语作文精选背诵 The theory of plate tectonics describes the motions of...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章大学英语作文:Why I went to College我为什么要上大学
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  &The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstance they want, and if they cannot find them, make them.& Such is the remark made by Bernard Shaw, a great writer.This view has been shared now by more and more people.I&m very glad to receive college education and i reached the conclusion that i have come to college not for one single reason, but for many.
  &这世上的成功之士,是那些奋力寻觅自己想要得到机遇的人们, 倘使找不着机会,他们就自己创造机会。&这句名言是一个伟大的作家萧伯纳写的。被原来越多的人分享着。我很高兴能够接受大学教育,我总结出我想上大学不单单是为了一个原因,而是很多个。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:}

我要回帖

更多关于 澳门大学icto 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信