下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
九年级英语试题
关注微信公众号消费:本免费下载
录入: janice
服务:,,
该文档帮助了 7562 人
 资料简介
&&Ⅰ词汇。A)根据所给汉语写出句中所缺的词语(5分) 1.We’ll visit the museum ___________(如果不,除非) it rains. 2.I’d like to help (无家可归)people. 3.The market _________(供应) customers with best vegetables every year. 4.Do you think the food ____________(尝起来不错)? 5.The __________(重要性)of washing one’s hands before meal is that it prevents infection. B)词汇:根据句子中划线部分的提示填入一个恰当的单词完成句子(5分) 6.He has lots of energy,and his parents are _________. 7.It suggests me a lot.And I often get good _________. 8.He is an Italian,and he lives in _________. 9.They are fishermen,and they are _________(German). 10.Some of her best loved photos are on display in this exhibition. Some of her best loved photos are _________in this exhibition.
&&推荐资料
 本册章节如果该资料不是你想要找的资料,请选择本册教材中其他章节内容
&下载说明:本频道资料注册会员免费下载,精品资料:
--请选择年级--
你可能需要的资料
100%老师授课
家长看得见的辅导
免费试听课,满意再学
如何看视频
阳光作业答疑微信
拍个照片,解决作业问
扫描二维码,加入微信关注更多信息
给孩子一个绿色健康的阳光学习世界
扫描二维码进入阳光学习网网店
迅速获益,让你扎实掌握一个知识点
中国?浙江省?萧山区 钱江世纪城 文明路 328 号 江宁大厦 B 座 C201-C206
咨询电话: E-Mail:
Copyright©
All Right Reserved.
阳光学习网™ 版权所有 © 经营许可证编号:当前位置: >>
学年九年级3班英语测试题(七年级综合)
新目标英语复习七年级上测试题Class:_______________ Name:________________ Mark:_________________第二部分:英语基础知识运用(30 小题,30 分) 第一节:单项选择。选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 (15 小题,共 15 分) ( ) 21. CIs there_______ umbrella on the desk? CYes, there is. It’s ____ blue umbrella. A. a B. / C. the D. a ( ) 22. Frank suddenly returned _____ a rainy morning. No one knows what happened ______ him. A. to B. to C. with D. with ( ) 23. CHow many new words are there in ____ unit? CThere are only ______ . A. five B. the fifth C. five D. the fifth ( ) 24. The book on the sofa is _____. She wrote ____ name on its cover. A. hers B. her C. hers D. her ( ) 25. Mom, you’ve bought the wrong shirt. It’s not the red one I wanted _____ the blue one. A. or B. and C. but D. either ( ) 26. What _____ it will be when we all go on holiday together! A. fun B. favorite C. festival D. force ( ) 27. That movie was _____ for Anna. She couldn’t understand what the characters said at all. A. boring B. useful C. relaxing D. difficult ( ) 28. The young man could almost _____ get a job because he was so able. A. never B. always C. seldom D. sometimes ( ) 29. Mark, I’m having trouble ___ anything new to say on this subject. Can you give me some advice? A. finding B. meeting C. seeing D. spelling ( ) 30. --_____ is your best friend, Becky? CShe is the same age as me. A. How much B. How many C. How old D. How long ( ) 31. CDo you like Friday, Jenny? --______. Because the next day is the beginning of the weekend. A. Yes, I am B. Yes, I do C. No, I don’t D. No, I’m not ( ) 32. --______ playing soccer after school? ---That sounds great. A. What about B. Why not C. Could you please D. Why do you mind ( ) 33. Are you seriously asking me ____ that you knew nothing about this? A. believing B. to believe C. to order D. ordering ( ) 34. Haven’t you heard of the old saying, “ The man who has never been to the Great Wall ____ a real man.” A. won’t be B. hasn’t been C. is not D. was not ( ) 35. C 45 tons of litter were left on the beaches of Sanya after people admired the moon. ---_____. People should have thrown it into the bin. A. Have a good time B. I hope not C. I don’t mind it D. That’s too bad. 第二节:完形填空。根据短文内容选择能填入空白处的最佳答案。 (15 小题,共 15 分) A It was going to be Erin’s birthday that Friday. Every year, Dad would take her and Mom out to celebrate. But this year, he 36 . “I’m too busy at work,” he said. Erin felt a little 37 .Go For It Book Ⅰ exams for units 1-9 第1页 共 4 页Dad got home late on Thursday night, and they ate a quick dinner. The food was good, 38 it just didn’t help. They watched a movie then, one Erin had wanted to see for a long time , but it just made her want to 39 . Dad hugged Erin and went to bed early, because he was going to have a long day at work the next day. He would not return home until she was already 40 . The next evening when Erin got home from school, Mom had made some small cakes for her. They were really good, and Mom even put some candles in 41 to blow out. Even so, it wasn’t the same. Her birthday was over(结束)and Dad wasn’t home yet. How sad! Erin went to bed early, hoping the weekend would be 42 , and it was! When she 43 on Saturday morning, there were colorful balloons around her bed. A small gift box and a 44 that read, “I’m Sorry. CDad” were waiting for her. She opened the box and found a beautiful scarf in it. That day, Dad took her and Mom out to lunch and followed her around as she 45 with her birthday money. Sometimes, it’s not the day, but the events themselves that matter. ( ) 36. A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. shouldn’t D. couldn’t ( ) 37. A. sad B. excited C. tired D. embarrassed ( ) 38. A. and B. but C. so D. because ( ) 39. A. smile B. cry C. start D. stop ( ) 40. A. alive B. alone C. asleep D. available ( ) 41. A. him B. her C. it D. them ( ) 42. A. warmer B. longer C. better D. easier ( ) 43. A. looked up B. showed up C. made up D. woke up ( ) 44. A. book B. card C. wallet D. calendar ( ) 45. A. shopped B. worked C. traveled D. studied B Sam is taking a walk. He sees his neighbor, Bob. He decides to stop to say hello. “Hi, Bob,” Sam says. “What are you doing?” Bob is working in his garage. He is pounding(反复击打)with a hammer. He is holding some nails in his mouth. “I’m building a house,” Bob says. The nails make it hard for 46 to talk. “Really? Wow! That sounds pretty hard. That is going to take a long time!” Sam says. “What?” Bob says. “Oh, I don’t mean a house for people. I am building a house for 47 .” “Oh! Now I understand. What color is it going to be?” Sam says. “Blue,” Bob says. “Oh, how big is it going to be?” Sam says. “Not very 48 ,” Bob says. “Small?” Sam asks. “No, not small. Just not very big,” Bob says. A nail falls from his mouth when he says this. “Oh, I will get that!” Sam says. He helps Bob 49 the nail. He finds it on the floor. He hands it to Bob. “Thanks,” Bob says. Another nail falls out when he says this. “So, getting back to the bird house,” Sam says. “What will it be made of?” “Wood,” Bob says. “Oh, And where will it go?” Sam asks. “In the woods,” Bob says.Go For It Book Ⅰ exams for units 1-9 第2页 共 4 页 “Oh, that 50 nice,” Sam turns to leave. “Well, I have to go now. Nice talking to you, Bob.” “Me too, Sam.” ( ) 46. A. you B. me C. her D. him ( ) 47. A. dogs B. cats C. birds D. fish ( ) 48. A. small B. big C. when D. because ( ) 49. A. pick up B. give up C. stand up D. use up ( ) 50. A. sounds B. tastes C. feels D. smells 第三部分: 阅读理解(25 小题,共 45 分) 一、根据短文内容,从短文后面每题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项(共四篇短文,20 小题,共 40 分) A rd Steve went to a library on May 23 . When he entered the library, he saw a note on the wall. Public Libraries Service Suggestions We need your suggestions to improve our service to you. Please help us by giving your suggestions on a piece of paper and put it in the library’s suggestion box. (You can get the paper from the service desk.) You are also welcome to call us at
to make some suggestions. Thank you very much for your help. Public Libraries After reading the note, Steve went to return some books. Before leaving, he remembered something that happened a few days ago and decided to make a suggestion. Date: May 23rd, 2014 1. Library: Sha Tin Public Library 2. Suggestions: I saw a worker smoking among the shelves(架子)in the library. This happened on the afternoon of May 16th, 2014. I would like to suggest that something should be done to correct the behavior of the worker. 3. You may leave your telephone number for our communicating with you. Name: Steve Jackson Tel. No. :
( ) 51. What did Steve do first when he went into the library? A. He made some suggestions. B. He borrowed some books. C. He returned some books. D. He read a note. ) 52. In how many ways can Steve make some suggestions? A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.Go For It Book Ⅱ(A) Unit Eleven Could you please clean your room? 第3页 共 4 页() 53. Steve saw _____ in the Sha Tin Public Library. A. a worker talking loudly with others B. a worker smoking among the shelves C. someone writing his name on some books D. someone putting the books in the wrong place() 54. From the material, we know that Steve ______. A. went to the Sha Tin Public Library a week ago B. often made suggestions for the Public Libraries C. will mail his suggestions to the Public Libraries D. will receive a reply from the Sha Tin Public Library soon ( ) 55. If workers of the Public Libraries want to communicate with Steve, they can call him at _____.A. B. BC. D. He loved football, but he was not very strong. At all the games, he sat on the bench(长凳)and hardly played. Although he was always on the bench, his father was always in the stand(看台), cheering. One day, his coach gave him a letter. He read the letter and became sad, “My father died this morning. Is it right if I miss practice today?” The coach said gently, “Take the rest of the week off. And don’t even plan to come back to the game on Saturday.” Saturday arrived, and the game was not going well. When the team was ten points behind, he ran onto the sidelines (球场边线) . The coach was surprised to see him. “Coach, please let me play,” he said. The coach pretended(假装)not to hear him. But he continued to beg the coach. Finally, the coach gave in. Before long, the coach could not believe his eyes. He was doing everything right. He ran and passed the ball like a star. His team won at the end of the game. After the game, the coach noticed that he was sitting quietly in the corner alone. The coach went to him, “Kid, I can’t believe it. You were great!” He looked at the coach, with tears(泪水)in his eyes, “Well, you knew my dad died, but did you know that my dad was blind? Dad came to all my games, but today was the first time he could see me play. I wanted to show him I could do it!” ( ) 56. Why did the boy often sit on the bench during games? A. He was too weak to play football. B. His coach didn’t like him. ( C. He wanted to have a good rest. D. He didn’t get on well with his teammates. ) 57. What was written in the letter? A. The boy’s father was going to watch the game. B. The boy’s father wanted him to play football. C. The boy’s father had been dead. D. The boy’s father was blind. ) 58. The underlined expression, “gave in”, most probably means “ ____” in Chinese. A. 上交 B. 让步 C. 拒绝 D. 放弃 ) 59. The boy _______ at the game on Saturday. A. didn’t show up B. still sat on the bench C. did worse than before D. did very well ) 60. This article is a(n) ______ story. A. interesting B. movingGo For It Book Ⅱ(A)( ( ((C. humorous第4页D. happy共 4 页Unit Eleven Could you please clean your room? C Annie always loved Hawaii. She read many books about it and studied it in school. What she liked most was the beautiful beaches and warm weather. She asked her mom if they could ever go to Hawaii for their family vacation. “I don’t know,” said her mom. “The trip would cost a lot of money. Maybe some day we’ll get there.” Annie went to school the next day. She went to the library to find some more books about Hawaii with her friend Mandy. She found a travel magazine that had an entry form (报名表) to fill out to win a prize. “Oh my God!” she said to her friend Mandy. “Look, the prize is a trip to Hawaii! Do you think Miss Brown will let me take this entry form to fill out?” “I don’t see why not,” said Mandy. Miss Brown told Annie she could take the magazine home and fill out the form. Annie was so excited about the chance to win a trip to Hawaii. The trip was for one week and included two other people that could also go on the trip. That night, Annie filled out all the information on the entry form and put it in the mailbox. A few weeks went by, and Annie’s mom got a call from the travel company(公司), Leisure Time. They told her that Annie won the trip to Hawaii. “WOW!” cried Annie as her mom told her about the trip to Hawaii she had won. “I just can’t believe they pulled my entry form out of all the people that entered, said Annie. “Well, you are finally going to make your dream of going to Hawaii come true,” said Annie’s mom. ( “I better start packing,” laughed Annie. ) 61. Annie’s mom didn’t know if she could take Annie to Hawaii because ______. A. she was busy B. it cost a lot C. she didn’t like it D. Annie had to go to school ) 62. How did Annie get the entry form? A. She found it in the school library. C. She bought it in a bookstore. B. A travel company gave it to her. D. Her mother gave it to her.decided to start an organization to help these women. She named it Arzu. The word means “hope” in Dari, a language spoken in Afghanistan. Arzu uses Afghan women to make carpets(地毯)and bracelets (手镯)that are sold around the world. The money raised allows the women to pay for things that they and their families need. In order to work for Arzu, the women must agree to get medical care and take adult-education classes. Today, all the people that work for Arzu can read, write and do basic math. They also agree to send their children under the age of 15 to school. Arzu has opened several preschools in Afghanistan. The organization has also helped build some homes for Arzu families. Product sales help pay for these programs. “Because of their education, the children can do things they never imagined. They live a better life because their moms have jobs,” said Duckworth. ( ) 66. By saying “It was like stepping back in time 2,000 years”, Duckworth meant Afghanistan in 2003 was _______. A. crowded B. poor C. peaceful D. beautiful ( ) 67. Dari is the name of a(n) ________. ( A. Afghan woman B. national organization C. language ) 68. The Afghan women who work for Arzu must _____. A. wear bracelets B. be able to read C. take adult-education classes ( D. carpetD. send their children to school) 69. Which of the following is NOT true about Arzu? A. It built homes for Arzu families. B. It sells products to Afghan women. C. It opened preschools in Afghanistan. D. It teaches its workers how to read and write. ) 70. What does the passage mainly talk about? A. Education in Afghanistan. B. A famous Afghan woman. C. Jobs Afghan women get in Arzu. D. An organization that helps Afghan women.((二、用方框内所给句子,完成对话。注意有一项多余。 (5 小题,5 分) A: Hello, sir. (71) ______________________? B: Yes, please. I am looking for a birthday gift for my daughter. A: Does your daughter like playing with dolls(玩具娃娃)? B: Yes, she does. A: Maybe you can choose a Barbie for her. B: A Barbie? (72) ______________________? A: Barbie is a beautiful American doll. Look at this. She is a tall and thin girl, with big eyes, long hair and long legs. B: (73) ________________. A: Yes, girls all like beautiful and cute toys. Besides, she has many clothes. You can buy a blouse and a skirt for her this time. And next time, you can buy a jacket and shorts. B: (74) ____________________? A: This one is 160 Yuan.Go For It Book Ⅰ exams for units 1-9 第2页 共 4 页() 63. Annie could go to Hawaii with _____ other person(s). A. one B. two C. three D. four ( ) 64. The underlined word “it” in Paragraph 7 refers to ______. A. a letter B. a ticket C. the entry form D. the travel magazine ( ) 65. Annie got the news that she won the prize from ______. A. her mother B. Leisure Time C. Mandy D. Miss Brown D Connie Duckworth first visited Afghanistan in 2003. Much of the country had been destroyed(摧 毁)by years of war. “It was like stepping back in time 2,000 years.” Said Duckworth. Most Afghan women Duckworth met were responsible for providing their children with things they needed to live. But few of them could read or write. For years, girls had not been allowed to go to school. DuckworthGo For It Book Ⅰ exams for units 1-9 第1页 共 4 页 B: (75) _______________. But it is OK. I’ll take it.A. That is a little bit expensive.B. Can I help you C. How much is this one D. Thank you E. She looks beautiful and cute F. What is it选择题部分答题卡21.[A] [B] [C] [D] 22.[A] [B] [C] [D] 23.[A] [B] [C] [D] 24.[A] [B] [C] [D] 25.[A] [B] [C] [D] 26.[A] [B] [C] [D] 27.[A] [B] [C] [D] 28.[A] [B] [C] [D] 29.[A] [B] [C] [D] 30.[A] [B] [C] [D] 31.[A] [B] [C] [D] 32.[A] [B] [C] [D] 33.[A] [B] [C] [D] 34.[A] [B] [C] [D] 35.[A] [B] [C] [D] 36.[A] [B] [C] [D] 37.[A] [B] [C] [D] 38.[A] [B] [C] [D] 39.[A] [B] [C] [D] 40.[A] [B] [C] [D] 41.[A] [B] [C] [D] 42.[A] [B] [C] [D] 43.[A] [B] [C] [D] 44.[A] [B] [C] [D] 45.[A] [B] [C] [D] 46.[A] [B] [C] [D] 47.[A] [B] [C] [D] 48.[A] [B] [C] [D] 49.[A] [B] [C] [D] 50.[A] [B] [C] [D] 51.[A] [B] [C] [D] 52.[A] [B] [C] [D] 53.[A] [B] [C] [D] 54.[A] [B] [C] [D] 55.[A] [B] [C] [D] 56.[A] [B] [C] [D] 57.[A] [B] [C] [D] 58.[A] [B] [C] [D] 59[A] [B] [C] [D] 60.[A] [B] [C] [D] 61.[A] [B] [C] [D] 62.[A] [B] [C] [D] 63.[A] [B] [C] [D] 64.[A] [B] [C] [D] 65.[A] [B] [C] [D] 66.[A] [B] [C] [D] 67.[A] [B] [C] [D] 68.[A] [B] [C] [D] 69.[A] [B] [C] [D] 70.[A] [B] [C] [D] 71. [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] 72. [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] 73. [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] 74. [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] 75.[A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G]and do projects in the Bird Lab. (84)A a visit to the Bird House, you may want to walk west to visit the Great Ape House. You’ll (85)s a large collection of gorillas(The gorilla is an animal like a large monkey). One of the zoo’s major (86)g is to save endangered animals and (87)p them to return to the wild. Two endangered animals live in the Antelope and Zebra House. (88)I you like big cats, you can go to visit the Lion House. You may prefer to continue walking north to see what’s (89)h at the Farm-in-the-Zoo. Wherever you decide to spend time, you won’t be disappointed when you visit this amazing zoo! The zoo is (90) o every day, and it’s free to visit it. 81. __________ 82. __________ 83. __________ 84. __________ 85. __________ 86. __________ 87. __________ 88. __________ 89. __________ 90. __________ 三、书面表达。 (共 10 分) 我们每个人都有好朋友,他们陪我们经历了很多生活的酸甜苦辣,所以我们要学 会珍惜这份友情。假如某英文网站正在举办“My best friend”为题的英语征文活动, 请你根据下面的图表提示,写一篇英语短文,介绍你最好的朋友及你们之间的故事。 提示:Age Looks Birthday Hobby My best friend The story between us要求:1. 短文需包括图表提示要点,也可适当增加内容; 2. 90 词左右。 My best friend _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________Go For It Book Ⅱ(A) Unit Eleven Could you please clean your room? 第4页 共 4 页第四部分:写 (共 25 分) 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空。 (共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 76. There were more _______________(woman) than children in the hall. 77. February is the ______________(two) month of the year. 78. I ___________(real) don’t know how to read this word. 79. I have many good friends. My ___________(good) friend is Grace. 80. Nancy is good at music and she wants to be a __________(music) when she grows up. 二、短文填空:根据文章大意和首字母提示,填写单词,使短文通顺、完整。每空限 填一词,并将完整的单词写在文章后的答题线上。 (每小题 1 分,共 10 分) Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the US. The idea for this wonderful zoo (81)b over 100 years ago with a(n) (82)u gift to the city of Chicago in 1868. The special gift was a pair of swans ( a kind of large bird). Today, Lincoln Park Zoo is home to about 1,100 (83)a including birds at the Bird House. You can discover special birds thereGo For It Book Ⅱ(A) Unit Eleven Could you please clean your room? 第3页 共 4 页 参考答案 第二部分:英语基础知识运用 第一节:单项选择。 21-25 ABCDC 26-30 ADBAC 31-35 BABCD 第二节:完形填空。 36-40 DABBC 41-45 DCDBA 46-50 DCBAA 第三部分: 阅读理解 一、根据短文内容,从短文后面每题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。 51-55 DBBAC 56-60 ACBDB 61-65 BABCA 66-70 BCCBD 二、用方框内所给句子,完成对话。 71-75 BFECA 第四部分:写 (共 25 分) 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空。 76. women 77. second 二、短文填空 78. really 79. best 80. musician81. began 82. unusual 83. animals 84. After 85. see 86. goals 87. prepare 88. If 89. happening 90. open三、书面表达。 (共 10 分)My best friend Sue is my best friend. She is one year older than me. Sue looks pretty and she has a round face and big eyes. She always wears a smile on her face. Sue has a birthday party on October 12th every year and she takes up drawing as a hobby. Sue and I share everything and we spend most of time together studying, talking and playing. Whenever we are together we feel happy and relaxed. If one of us is in trouble, the other one will try her best to help.Go For ItBook Ⅰexams for units 1-9第1页共 4 页Go For ItBook Ⅰexams for units 1-9第2页共 4 页
2014―2015 学年第一学期期末试卷 九年级英语 班级:___ 姓名:___ 得分:__...卷面书写:1 分; 2.内容:6 分; 3.语法结构、单词拼写、标点:2 分;4....学年 七年级上册英语综合能力评估试题1-3答题卡1_英语_初中教育_教育...3. 5. 二.根据括号内的要求完成下列各题,每空一词(2 分×5=10 分) 6....学年第一学期九年级期中英语综合检测及答案解析_初三英语_英语_初中...Some students have more specific 3 . Tom says that he learns English by ...七年级英语第一学期期末试题(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年秋七年级英语上册期末试卷及答案(人教新目标版)本试卷分第 I 卷 (选择题) 和第...学年九年级上期末英语试题参考答案_政史地_初中教育_教育专区。绝密★...综合知识运用 (共三节,满分 25 分) 第一节 阅读表达(共 5 小题;每小题 ...绝密★启用前
学年江淮初中名校九年级联考 英语试卷满分:150 分;考试时间:120 分钟; 第 I 卷(选择题) 第一部分 听力(共五大题,满分 30 分) Ⅰ...学年九年级上英语期末质量检测试卷及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。学 校
学年度第一学期期末质量检测班 级 ( ( ( 九年级英语姓 名 装题...广大附中年初三重点班英语中考模拟试卷_英语...who 三、完形填空(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,...2014年学而思杯英语详解 学而思初一春季语文第二...... 学年第一学期九年级英语阶段检测试卷 考生须知: 1.本试卷满分 120 分,考试时间 80 分钟。 2.答题前,应先在答题卷上填写班级、姓名、学号。 3....name ? 布尔津县初级中学 2014―2015 学年第一学期期中考试试卷七 年级 英语 ...(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 听句子,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语全一册单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信