As far as I knowaccording
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
As far as I know
请登录后再发表评论!
各位都回答的很正确
请登录后再发表评论!
据我所知:    1. for all I know
   托福听力常用短语 ← 『 English Worl... ...fooling around 閒逛for all I know 据我所知for good 永远地 ...
       2. to the best of my knowledge
   经典推荐:托福考试听力常用短语汇总 ...to ones face 当面 to the best of my knowledge 据我所知 today just isnt my day. 今天运气不佳. ...

3. as far as I know
   同等学力口语测试高频用语 ...anything but 绝对不as far as I know 据我所知at any time 随时 ...

4. AFAIK
   电子商务英语词汇 汉英对照表--广西物资学校200... ...AAMOF 事实上AFAIK 据我所知Angels 网络投资者
请登录后再发表评论!当前位置: &
我们都是的英文
英文翻译we`re all&&&&we&&&&we are all teachers&&&&disapoearing world: we are all neighbors&&&&we are all together&&&&we are the champions&&&&we're all alone&&&&we're all alone&&&&daniel, we're both in charge. daniel&&&&we'll all be a drop&&&&cur&&&&nous somme we are all murderers&&&&we are all sunflowers&&&&beginner&&&&we’re all made of stars&&&&were all the same no ones to blame&&&&we've been through this such a long long time&&&&see we both gotta die&&&&and she said"we are all just p^^soners here-; and she said"we are all just pri ...&&&&and she said"we are all just prisoners here-&&&&i remember when we were angels&&&&both of us were dreamers&&&&we hail from all corners of the country&&&&we are all part of gods great big family&&&&reunion&&&&even at my worst i'm best with you
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法We work together in harness for the president .我们都是总统的马前卒。We hail from all corners of the country .我们都是来自五湖四海。We are all fellow passengers on a dot of earth .我们都是一小块土地上的过客。We are all republicans, we are all federalists .我们都是共和派,我们都是联邦派。As young performers, we bespeak your indulgence .我们都是年轻演员,我们请求您的包函。We are all self-involved .我们都是不能自拔的。They are very ill but we must hope for the best .他们病症不轻,可我们都是从最好方面希望的。We're healthy people and we have done a power of work .我们都是健康的人,已经做了不少的事情了。We are big eaters .我们都是能吃之食者。We are all together .我们都是一起的。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我们都是的英文翻译,我们都是英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我们都是,我们都是的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
在使用中的英文
英文翻译be in usein servicein use&&&& be living&&&& ap ...&&&& fit exactly&&&&in use&&&&inservice inspection&&&&fleet testing&&&&worn- worn-out in service&&&&all add up to&&&&fleet testing&&&&lift in use indicator&&&& in use/ invalid partition table&&&&industrial trucksinspection and repair of fork arms in service on forklift tru ...&&&&l error_server_has_open_handles&&&&cryptocx is in use by many of the worlds largest organisations including&&&& occupied&&&&still in use&&&&live&&&&in use&&&&ternary plot&&&& in-service&&&&adjustment during use&&&&in-service inspection (inspection in use)&&&&wear and tear in use&&&&active runway&&&&service failure
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Several different types of valves are in use. some are back pressure valves .有几种不同的阀在使用中,有些是反向压力阀。Are there any of those old machines still in use那些旧机器中有一些仍在使用中吗? That is why the machine parts wear away during use那就是机器零件在使用中磨损的原因。 That is why the machine parts wearing away during use那就是机器零件在使用中磨损的原因。 Change in its shape allow modification in its use其性状的改变应允许在使用中对它进行修正。 Languages develop continually through usage语言在使用中不断发展。 Languages develop continually through usage语言在使用中不断发展We strongly believe in service comes before business我们强烈相信在使用中来首先在事务之前。 The problem of using alpha coefficient系数在使用中存在的问题Allows the socket to be bound to an address that is already in use允许将套接字绑定到已在使用中的地址。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
在使用中的英文翻译,在使用中英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译在使用中,在使用中的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 美术用英文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信