泰原味的剧评 · · · · · ·
以下豆列推荐
· · · · · ·
谁在看这部剧集
· · · · · ·
订阅泰原味的影评:
& 2005-, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司文件正在审核中,请耐心等待审核
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号A read, start, write等不及物动词加上方式状语或半系动词feel, taste, look等加表语形容词.在英语中是主动形式.而表示汉语中被动意义.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
A read, start, write等不及物动词加上方式状语或半系动词feel, taste, look等加表语形容词.在英语中是主动形式.而表示汉语中被动意义. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
  A couple from Minneapolis, in the north, decided to go to Florida, in the south, for a long weekend during one particularly icy cold winter. They both had jobs, and had
managing their travel schedules(日程安排)It was decided the husband would fly to Florida on a Thursday, and his wife would
him the next day. Upon arriving as
, the husband checked into the
There he decided to
his laptop(computer)and send his wife an email back in Minneapolis. However, he
left off one letter in her
and sent the e-mail without
his error.  
  In the
in Houston, a widow(寡妇)had just returned from her husband’s burial service He was a minister of many years who had been“called home to glory”following a heart
(died and gone to report in heaven). The widow checked her e-mail,
messages from family and friends. Upon
the first message, she was so shocked as to fall to the floor, The widow’s son
into the room, found his mother on the floor and saw the computer
which read:  
   1A.confidence
   B.argument
   C.doubt
   D.difficulty
   2A.visit
   B.detect
   C.follow
   D.track
   3A.aimed
   B.planned
   C.meant
   D.programmed
   4A.hotel
   B.office
   C.airport
   D.station
   5A.open
   B.set
   C.show
   D.begin
   6A.willingly
   B.accidentally
   C.purposely
   D.aimlessly
   7A.article
   B.sentence
   C.address
   D.letter
   8A.looking
   B.watching out
   C.noticing
   D.observing
   9A.absence
   B.course
   C.meantime
   D.case
   10A.blow
   B.knock
   C.strike
   D.attack
   11A.hearing
   B.typing
   C.hoping
   D.expecting
   12A.taking
   B.reading
   C.staring
   D.bringing
   13A.rushed
   B.charged
   C.hurried
   D.walked
   14A.screen
   B.keyboard
   C.window
   D.mouse
   15A.Living
   B.Loving
   C.Brave
   D.Poor
   16A.Disappeared
   B.Deserted
   C.Departed
   D.Dead
   17A.gone
   B.died
   C.left
   D.arrived
   18A.over
   B.back
   C.out
   19A.arrangement
   B.journey
   C.voyage
   D.adventure
   20A.hot
   B.sad
   C.new
   D.quiet
Geoffrey Moorhouse's Travel Plan
  Geoffrey Moorhouse was flying home to England from Africa in 1971, when he
looked __1__ the plane and suddenly thought how huge and __2__ the Sahara Desert was. There
and then, he decided to __3__ it by himself by camel.
  For many __4__ men had crossed the Desert from the __5__ and south to trade. But
there had been __6__ point in crossing from __7__ to east. So no one had done it
__8__ 1963,
when twelve Belgians drove across. If he went __9__, by camel, it would be __10__. Moorhouse
did not __11__ to go just for fun. But what other __12__ was there? Immediately he knew. He
would go because he was afraid. “I would use this journey to __13__ for fear.”  A year passed
__14__ he was free to begin his __15__. He was forty. He had never __16__ a camel. He spoke no Arabic. And he did not know how to
__17__ himself by the stars.
His friends thought he would soon __18__ such an impossible plan.
  He did not. To take advantage of(利用)the
desert winter, he decided to __19__ England early in October 1972. He had six months to get
__20__. He began learning Arabic-school lessons in the __21__, and listening to __22__ at home
in the afternoon. He made a lot of visits to the London Zoo to learn about camels. At
night, he studied the __23__. Maps and compass(指南针)are
not enough in the desert. You must know __24__ where you are, and for that you must be able
to “read” the stars with a sextant(六分仪).
  Moorhouse planned to begin his __25__ from the Atlantic coast of Africa, and
ride through Mauritania, Mali, Algeria and Libya into Egypt, where he hoped to reach the
River Nile.
  [  ]
  A. after
  B. for
  C. out of
   D. into
  [  ]
  A. yellow
  B. hot
  C. beautiful
  D. empty
  [  ]
  A. owe
  B. cross
  C. pass
  D. finish
  [  ]
  A. days
  B. months
  C. centuries
   D. reasons
  [  ]
  A. east
   B. south
  C. west
  D. north
  [  ]
   B. no
  C. one
  D. some
  [  ]
  A. east
   B. south
  C. west
   D. north
  [  ]
  B. after
  C. until
  [  ]
  A. alone
   B. by
  C. slowly
  D. faster
  [  ]
  A. difficult
  B. easy
  C. successful
   D. enough
  [  ]
  A. start
  B. want
  C. take off
   D. refuse
  [  ]
  A. reason
   B. person
  C. plan
  D. travel
  [  ]
  A. explain
  B. show
  C. examine
  D. enjoy
  [  ]
  A. after
   B. as
  C. because
   D. before
  [  ]
  A. preparations
  B. trip
  C. holidays
  D. writing
  [  ]
  A. had
  B. fed
  C. seen
  D. touched
  [  ]
  A. live
  B. stay
  C. move
   D. guide
  [  ]
  A. begin
  B. drop
  C. finish
  D. make
  [  ]
  A. return to
   B. work in
  C. leave
  D. leave for
  [  ]
  A. ready
  B. back
  C. there
   D. off
  [  ]
  A. morning
   B. afternoon
  C. evening
  D. night
  [  ]
  A. talks
   B. tapes
  C. his wife
  D. his guide
  [  ]
  A. books
  B. camels
  C. stars
  D. deserts
  [  ]
  A. naturally
  B. surely
  C. correctly
   D. exactly
  [  ]
  A. exercises
  B. classes
  C. trip
  D. race
阅读下列短文, 从所给的四个选项中, 选出最佳答案。
&&& The alarm clock rang
close to his
his hand andturned off the alarm. For some minutes he lay there.
4 , &I must get up,& he thought.
he sat up and
his feet to the
his pajamas(睡衣),
on the slippers(拖鞋), walked over to the basin, and turned on the hot tap (水龙头). He
back the curtains and looked
into the street. As he watched, the postman came up the road and handed out the post. Quickly he turned off the 12 , slipped on his dressing-gown(晨服), and
downstairs. There was a letter
Jane. He sat down at the lowest step and opened the 15 . &My dear,& she began.&After our talk
week, this letter will come as a surprise. I
you that I
look after myself, that my career(事业) must come, that I didn't know what to do well. I've 19
my mind. I will
after all...&   He sat there at the
21 of the stairs, unable to understand the full truth. Suddenly the kitchen door opened, and his land-lady appeared.&Well, well, Mr. Mike,&she said ,&that is a strange
to read your letter, to be sure...&She
broke off as she noticed how
he looked, &Not bad
I hope?&He looked at her
a smile spreading across his face. &No...good
news,&he said,& I'm going to get married.&  
  A. slowly    
  B. happily  
  C.loudly    
  D. coldly
  [   ]  
  A. head    
  B. arm    
  C.body      
  D. nose
  [   ]
  A. down    
  B.off    
  C.on      
  D. out
  [   ]
  A. whistling  
  B. singing  
  C. sleeping  
  D. half-awake
  [   ]
  A. But    
  B. That    
  C. Thus    
  D. There
  [   ]
  A. lifted    
  B. raised  
  C. lowered    
  D. rose
  [   ]
  A. floor    
  B. bed    
  C. blanket    
  D. couch(沙发)
  [    ]
  A. away    
  B. on    
  C. off      
  [    ]
  A. putting  
  B. put    
  C. getting    
  D. get
  [    ]
  A. pushed  
  B. broke  
  C. back    
  D. drew
  [    ]
  A. out    
  B. round  
  C. back    
  D. behind
  [    ]
  A. clock    
  B. tap    
  C. light    
  D. radio
  [    ]
  A. broke    
  B. get    
  C. hurried    
  D. came
  [    ]
  A. from    
  B. in    
  C. of      
  D. for
  [    ]
  A. bag    
  B. book    
  C. paper    
  D. envelope
  [    ]
  A. next    
  B. the    
  C. other    
  D. last
  [    ]
  A. spoke    
  B. say    
  C. talked    
  D. told
  [    ]
  A. can    
  B. could  
  C. able    
  D. able to
  [    ]
  A. did    
  B. made    
  C. changed    
  D. done
  [    ]
  A. marry    
  B. marry to  
  C. marry with  
  D. be marrying
  [    ]
  A. below    
  B. top    
  C. beginning  
  D. middle
  [    ]
  A. ideas    
  B. place  
  C. thought    
  D. stair
  [    ]
  A. pleased  
  B. glad    
  C. happy    
  D. serious
  [    ]
  A. news    
  B. feeling  
  C. accident  
  D. matter
  [    ]
  A. of    
  B. for    
  C. with    
  [    ]
The books in David’s schoolbag felt like bricks as he ran down the street. What he wanted to do was to play basketball with Eric,  41 
his mother told him he would have to return his sister’s books to the library first.He had  42 
set foot in a library and he wasn’t about to do so today. He would just  43   
the books in the outside return box. But there was a  44  ; it was locked.He went into the building, only a few minutes  45 
closing time. He put the books into the return box. And after a brief  46  in the toilet, he would be on his way to the playground to   47  Eric.David stepped out of the toilet and stopped in  48  --the library lights were off. The place was  49  . The doors had been shut. They  50  be opened from the inside. He was trapped 
-- in a library!He tried to  51  a telephone call, but was unable to  52  . What’s worse, the pay phones were on the outside of the building.  53  the sun began to set, he searched for a light and found it. 54 
he could see. David wrote on a piece of paper: “ 55  ! I’m TRAPPED inside!” and stuck it to the glass door.  56  , someone passing by would see it.He was surprised to discover that this place was not so unpleasant  57  . Rows and rows of shelves held books, videos and music. He saw a book about Michael Jordan and took it off the shelf. He calmed down, settled into a chair and started to  58  .He knew he had to  59  , but now, that didn’t seem to be such a  60  thing.41. A. but           B. because              C. or              D. since 42. A. ever          B. nearly               C. never               D. often43. A. pass          B. drop                C. carry            D. take 44. A. problem       B. mistake              C. case             D. question 45. A. during         B. after                C. over             D. before 46. A. rest          B. break                C. walk            D. stop47. A. visit          B. meet                C. catch               D. greet48. A. delight            B. anger                C. surprise          D. eagerness49. A. lonely         B. empty               C. noisy            D. crowded 50. A. wouldn’t       B. shouldn’t             C. couldn’t          D. needn’t 51. A. make         B. fix                  C. use             D. pick 52. A. get on         B. get up               C. get through        D. get in 53. A. If               B. As                  C. Though          D. Until54. A. On time       B. Now and then         C. By the way        D. At last 55. A. Come         B. Help                C. Hello            D. Sorry56. A. Surely         B. Thankfully            C. Truly               D. Gradually57. A. at most        B. after all              C. in short          D. as usual58. A. watch         B. play                 C. read             D. write59. A. wait          B. stand                C. sleep            D. work60. A. bad           B. cool                C. strange           D. nice
When we are unfamiliar with something, we may feel nervous and fearful. The help of others is a good   31 
to help us pull through.I write for a big newspaper, and I wanted to   32 
a story about parachute jumping(跳伞). To make it a realistic as well as exciting   33  , I decided that I had to make a jump myself   34  . Unluckily, I’m not good at any   35  , let alone(更不用说)parachute jumping.My friend Mr. Smith was willing to give me a   36  . He took me to a ground school. The first day’s   37 
included several hours of instruction but not my first drop from a(n)  38 . For this, I had to wait until the following   39  .The next morning, I was taken to the airfield.   40  , a heavy parachute was put on my back. Then I was   41 
to make my way to a small plane which had just stopped slowly on the runway. Once on board, the plane was soon   42  . I began to feel nervous. As we reached one thousand meters, Harry, my teacher, hooked(钩)a   43 
from my parachute to a steel ring inside the plane. The line was to pull my parachute   44
after I jumped.“Get   45  , Henry,” Harry said. I moved carefully to the door. I wanted to   46  , “NO, no, no!” But no word came.“Jump!” Harry called   47  . “Jump!”Away from the plane, and down, down I fell, arms stretched. It worked. All at once I was very happy. Then I felt a quick   48  . My big parachute had opened! It was the best   49 
I ever had. I looked down. There were rivers, trees, fields and houses. I heard the soft sound of the air. This was   50  .31. A. way          B. chance              C. idea             D. value32. A. tell           B. write            C. read             D. copy33. A. film          B. poem            C. story            D. program34. A. secretly        B. instead              C. finally           D. first35. A. sport         B. driving           C. lesson           D. drawing36. A. try           B. hand            C. gift             D. suggestion37. A. jumping       B. journey         C. training        D. entertainment38. A. tree          B. tower            C. building          D. airplane39. A. week         B. month           C. evening          D. morning40. A. Besides        B. Once            C. There            D. However41. A. asked         B. invited           C. forced           D. taught42. A. slowing        B. climbing          C. landing           D. filling43. A. belt           B. steel             C. line             D. seat44. A. light          B. broken              C. fixed            D. open45. A. ready         B. up              C. on              D. away46. A. cry              B. rest             C. laugh            D. lie47. A. softly         B. loudly            C. nervously         D. excitedly48. A. comfort           B. wind            C. pull             D. push49. A. failure         B. experience        C. competition           D. danger50. A. tiring         B. shocking         C. true             D. fun
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号songtaste再也上不去了 但是我找到了个新的网站_songtaste吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:15,731贴子:
songtaste再也上不去了 但是我找到了个新的网站收藏
songtaste再也上不去了 但是我找到了个新的网站
广告狗死妈,只为分享音乐
sonbgtaste上的很多歌都能在这找到真的
名额有限!“国企改革下的企业转型与升级”高级研修班
江苏以外手机号不能注册
能找到那首lovers on the sun是谁唱的吗?楼主
哟! 挺好 网址已收藏
还不错、在听了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用}

我要回帖