请问这是什么结构? a man walking on the airstreet

Peter Dinklage Covers Esquire, Recalls Seeing a Man Die on the Street - Us Weekly
In the March issue of Esquire, Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage recalls seeing a man die right in front of him on the street
Credit: TOM MUNRO/ESQUIRE
Plenty of celebs have stories about interesting or memorable fan encounters, but few are as haunting as the one Peter Dinklage tells in the March issue of . Sometime after his star-making turn in 2003&s The Station Agent, Dinklage witnessed a man die on the street in front of him -- an experience he describes as &meaningful.&
&One morning, I was walking down Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. There was this guy on a motorcycle right in front of me -- about as far away as that plant, maybe six feet? And he looked at me,& the Game of Thrones star, 44, recalled in his interview for Esquire&s style issue. &He didn&t wave, but he looked at me, and then he pulled out into traffic and this car, like, boom -- killed him instantly.&
&I was the last person he saw on earth,& Dinklage said. &And I connected with him.&
After the accident, Dinklage got someone in a coffee shop to call an ambulance and then went back outside to be with the man. The driver had stopped but was slow getting out of his car, so there was a brief period of time when the actor was alone with the victim.
&There was this quiet moment where it was like I was the only person in the world who knew this guy was dead,& Dinklage, a married father of one, explained. &And I was there looking at him, you know, in those moments of calm after something horrible happens, the calm before the melee starts, before the ambulances and the cops arrive and it becomes a scene. There was that moment when I was with him.&
&He was probably about 25. He&d probably just had breakfast at the same place I was headed,& the Emmy winner said. &And then he died. It&s like, he was robbed.&
Ranked on a scale from 1 to 10, the trending score reflects the number of users reading a story in real time.
What is this?I saw old man walking across the street and old man looked worried. A. an, an B. the,——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I saw old man walking across the street and old man looked worried. A. an, an B. the, the C. an, the D. the, an 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
My parents have always loved everything about India,so a year ago we went on holiday there. It’s a wonderful &&&15&&withbeautiful scenes and interesting people . However, I didn’t enjoy Indian &16&very much.On the second day we planned to see an old palace. Atthe &17 &they said. “If you go by train, it’ll take you only twohours to get there.” However, the hot &&18 &took overfour hours. I was very &19 &when we got there , so we had somerice and vegetables with bread in a small restaurant. We were &20 &tofind it was quite nice. I wasn’t full up though and I saw a man nearby eatingsome little meatballs.I said to my dad, “I’ve been eating rice all week. CanI have some meatballs please?”Well, they looked delicious so I ate the first onevery &21 &. I was just putting the second one in my mouth whenI felt myself &22 —my mouth was on fire! I started to cough(咳嗽)and there were tears (泪水)inmy eyes. I couldn’t &23 &how spicy (辛辣的) it was!I drank about ten glasses of water but the worst thingwas everyone was laughing at me. You couldn’t make me eat another Indianmeatball for all the &&24&&&in the world!1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.town&&&&&&&&&& B.city&&&&&&&&&&& C.country&& D.restaurant&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.food&&&&&&&&&& B.scenes&&&&&&&& C.people&& D.costumes&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.palace&&&&&&&& B.hotel&&&&&&&&&& C.airport&& D.entrance&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sail&&&&&&&&&&& B.walk&&&&&&&&&& C.drive D.ride&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hungry&&&&&&&& B.curious&&&&&&&& C.cheerful& D.nervous&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.shocked&&&&&&& B.surprised&&&&&& C.bored&&& D.tired&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.quietly&&&&&&&& B.easily&&&&&&&&& C.quickly&& D.gently&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.burning&&&&&&& B.watering&&&&&&& C.crying&&& D.smiling&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.feel&&&&&&&&&& B.believe&&&&&&&& C.think D.know&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.diet&&&&&&&&&& B.luck&&&&&&&&&& C.time& D.money&&
It was a beautiful spring morning. Therewasn’t a cloud in the sky, and the sun was warm but not too hot. Mr. White sawan old man at the bus stop with a big and black umbrella in his hand.Mr. White said to him, “Do you think it’sgoing to rain today?”“No,” said the old man, “I don’t think so.”“Then are you carrying the umbrella becausethe sun is too hot?”“No, the sun is not very hot in spring.”Mr. White looked at the big umbrella again,and the man said, “I am old man, and my legs are not very strong. I must have awalking-stick. But people will say, ‘Look, the man is so old, and I don’t likethat.’ When I carry an umbrella in fine weather, people only say, ‘look at thatstupid man.’”1.The story happened &&&&&&&&.
A.in a rainy day
B.in the afternoon
C.on a cloudy morning
D.at a bus stop
2.It was a very&&&&&&&&day.
3.There was&&&&&&&&&inthe old man’s hand.
A.an umbrella
B.a walking-stick
D.a magazine
4.There was something wrong with the oldman’s &&&&&&&&&&&&.
5.Which is TURE according to(根据)the story?
A.The old man liked the weather.
B.The old man thought that it was going to rain.
C.The old man was too old to walk by himself.
D.The old man wanted people to say he was stupid.
It was a beautiful spring morning. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky, and the sun was warm but not too hot. Mr. White saw an old man at the bus stop with a big and black umbrella in his hand. Mr. White said to him, “Do you think it’s going to rain today?” “No,” said the old man, “I don’t think so.” “Then are you carrying the umbrella because the sun is too hot?” “No, the sun is not very hot in spring.” Mr. White looked at the big umbrella again, and the man said, “I am old man, and my legs are not very strong. I must have a walking-stick. But people will say, ‘Look, the man is so old, and I don’t like that.’ When I carry an umbrella in fine weather, people only say, ‘look at that stupid man.’”【小题1】The story happened &&&&&&&&.A.in a rainy dayB.in the afternoonC.on a cloudy morningD.at a bus stop【小题2】It was a very&&&&&&&&day.A.hotB.badC.fineD.cloudy【小题3】There was&&&&&&&&&in the old man’s hand.A.an umbrellaB.a walking-stickC.a bagD.a magazine【小题4】There was something wrong with the old man’s &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.headB.armsC.legsD.feet【小题5】Which is TURE according to(根据)the story?A.The old man liked the weather.B.The old man thought that it was going to rain.C.The old man was too old to walk by himself.D.The old man wanted people to say he was stupid.
My parents have always loved everything about India, so a year ago we went on holiday there. It’s a wonderful &&&15&&with beautiful scenes and interesting people . However, I didn’t enjoy Indian &16 &very much.On the second day we planned to see an old palace. At the &17 &they said. “If you go by train, it’ll take you only two hours to get there.” However, the hot &&18 &took over four hours. I was very &19 &when we got there , so we had some rice and vegetables with bread in a small restaurant. We were &20 &to find it was quite nice. I wasn’t full up though and I saw a man nearby eating some little meatballs.I said to my dad, “I’ve been eating rice all week. Can I have some meatballs please?”Well, they looked delicious so I ate the first one very &21 &. I was just putting the second one in my mouth when I felt myself &22 —my mouth was on fire! I started to cough(咳嗽)and there were tears (泪水)in my eyes. I couldn’t &23 &how spicy (辛辣的) it was!I drank about ten glasses of water but the worst thing was everyone was laughing at me. You couldn’t make me eat another Indian meatball for all the &&24&&&in the world!【小题1】A.townB.cityC.countryD.restaurant【小题2】A.foodB.scenesC.peopleD.costumes【小题3】A.palaceB.hotelC.airportD.entrance【小题4】A.sailB.walkC.driveD.ride【小题5】A.hungryB.curiousC.cheerfulD.nervous【小题6】A.shockedB.surprisedC.boredD.tired【小题7】A.quietlyB.easilyC.quicklyD.gently【小题8】A.burningB.wateringC.cryingD.smiling【小题9】A.feelB.believeC.thinkD.know【小题10】A.dietB.luckC.timeD.money
用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. The dolphin is too old to jump as _&&&&&& _(high) as he used to. 2. In general, some animals are not so &&&&&&&&&& ( clever) as the monkeys. 3. He was not used to&&&&&&&& ( eat)&&the Western-style food when he got to England for the first time.4. I used to______(swim)&&in the river when l was very young5. It's good for you to stop &&&&&&&& (smoke).6. He was the only person in the room who had been drinking_&&&& ___(heavy).7. My mother doesn't make me____(play) with the lazy boys.8. I saw a man in black____&& (walk) into the Bank of China.9. We used to hate &&&&&& (remember) whose longer English words.10. I'm not still used to____(write) the diaries.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号An old man was walking slowly along a street when he saw a little boy was trying to reach a doorbell.这是一道改错题目,答案是when改为while请问有必要这样改吗?
An old man was walking slowly along a street when he saw a little boy was trying to reach a doorbell.这是一道改错题目,答案是when改为while请问有必要这样改吗?
其他答案(共1个回答)
tle boy was trying to r...
有必要。
While引导的从句的谓语动作必须是,并强调主句和从句的动作同时发生(或者相对应)。并且while有时还可以表示对比.
when引导的从句的谓语动词可以是动词,又可以是瞬时动词。并且when有时表示“就在那时”.
An old man was walking slowly along a street when he saw a l相关信息tle boy was trying to reach a doorbell.
一位老人正沿着街道缓慢的行走时看到了一个小男孩正试着够门铃。
因为两者是同时进行的,所以用While
down—向上,on—之上,straight—照直地, through—穿过
只有D与语义相附:沿红街往上走,再穿过第九大道,然后...
【答案】 D. as
【解析】such--as 固定搭配。他已今非昔比。
应该是 walk through the pank
across 指平面接触的穿过(如:穿过马路,穿过河)
through 空间穿过(如:穿过森林,穿过楼房,穿...
你的句子不正确
答: 在万达门口宣传的常州利玛窦少儿英语好不好,孩子想学英语,有没有人了解?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415初中化学 COOCO.因你而专业 !
你好!请或
A man was walking along the street when he saw a woman carrying a large box. It was half in and half
使用次数:0
入库时间:
A man was walking along the street when he saw a woman carrying a large box. It was half in and half out of her car. So the man went up and said, “The box looks very heavy. Let me give you a hand.”“That’s very kind of you,” the woman said, “I’m having a lot of trouble with it. Maybe it sticks (卡住) in the car door.”“Together we’ll soon move it,” the man said. “I’ll get in and take the other end.” And he got in the car.“Right,” the man said. “I’m ready,” and he began to push the box hard.For several minutes, the man and the woman tried to move the box. Soon they felt very tired.They rested for a moment. Then the woman said, “Let’s try again. One, two, three!” They went on moving the box.At last, when they were exhausted, the man said, “I’m sorry, but I don’t think there’s any way to get it out of your car.”“Get it out?” the woman cried. “I’m trying to get it in! You know?”【小题1】 Where did this story happen?A.At a bank.B.In a shop.C.In the street.D.In the woman’s car.【小题2】Who got in the car to move the box?A.The woman.B.The man.C.Both of them.D.Neither of them.【小题3】The underlined word “exhausted” means “________” in Chinese.A.精疲力竭的B.激动的C.充满希望的D.沮丧的【小题4】 Which of the following is TRUE about the story?A.The man stuck in the car door.B.The woman asked the man for help.C.The man refused to help the woman.D.The woman tried to get the box into the car.【小题5】What do you think of the man?A.He is a helpful man.B.He looks very strong.C.He is funny and stupid.D.He likes to play jokes on others.}

我要回帖

更多关于 walking on the moon 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信