I Don't have you any moneymoney.这句话对吗?

09-2109-2109-2109-2109-2109-2109-2109-2109-2109-21最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01答案D [解析]考查介词.I don’t have enough money with me 意思是我没有随身带那么多钱.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
答案D [解析]考查介词.I don’t have enough money with me 意思是我没有随身带那么多钱. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
With his attention________on the shopsalong the roadside,heknocked an old man down while riding to school.A&concentrating&&&&&B.concentrated&&&& C.to concentrate&&&&&D.concentrates答案 B解析 考查词组,故选B项。&
LONDON —A British judge on Thursday sentenced a businessman who sold fake (假冒的)bomb detectors (探测器) to 10 years in prison, saying the man hadn’t cared about potentially deadly consequences. It is believed that James McCormick got about $77. 8 million from the sales of his detectors — which were based on a kind of golf ball finder — to countries including Iraq, Belgium and Saudi Arabia.
McCormick, 57,was convicted (判罪) of cheats last month and sentenced Thursday at the Old Bailey court in London. “Your cheating conduct in selling a great amount of useless equipment simply for huge profit promoted a false sense of security and in all probability materially contributed to causing death and injury to innocent people,’’ Judge Richard Hone told McCormick. “You have neither regret, nor shame, nor any sense of guilt.” The detectors, sold for up to $ 42,000 each, were said to be able to find such dangerous objects as bombs under water and from the air. But in fact they “lacked any grounding in science” and were of no use. McCormick had told the court that he sold his detectors to the police in Kenya,the prison service in Hong Kong, the army in Egypt and the border control in Thailand. “I never had any bad results from customers,” he said. 39. Why was McCormick sentenced to prison? A. He sold bombs.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He caused death of people. C. He made detectors.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. He cheated in business. 40. According to the judge, what McCormick had done ________ . A. increased the cost of safeguarding B. lowered people’s guard against danger C. changed people’s idea of social security D. caused innocent people to commit crimes 41. Which of the following is true of the detectors? A. They have not been sold to Africa. B. They have caused many serious problems. C. They can find dangerous objects in water. D. They don't function on the basis of science. 42. It can be inferred from the passage that McCormick _________ . A. sold the equipment at a low price B. was well-known in most countries C. did not think he had committed the crime D. had not got such huge profit as mentioned in the text 【语篇解读】本文是一篇记叙文,题材是新闻报道。本文报道了一条卖假冒炸弹探测器的商人被判10年徒刑的新闻。
关键词、句
第一部分(Para. 1-3)
McCormick, 57,was convicted of cheats last month and sentenced Thursday at the Old Bailey court in London
新闻案件的简介:57岁的McCormick上月被起诉诈骗并于周三在伦敦的Old Bailey court法庭被判刑。
第二部分(Para. 4)
cheating conduct, promoted a false sense of security, contributed to causing death and injury to innocent people
法官宣判:罪犯的欺骗行为增强了人们虚假的安全感并促使导致给无辜百姓带来死亡和伤害。
第三部分(Para. 5-7)
But in fact they “lacked any grounding in science” and were of no use, sold…to… , never had any bad results
案件细节及当事人的反诉:假冒炸弹探测器被销往世界各地,但它根本没有科学依据,也毫无用处。罪犯狡辩假冒产品没有给用户带来任何不良后果。
【解析】 39. D。细节理解题。难度:中等。问题是“为什么McCormick被判刑入狱”。根据问题中的关键词sentenced to prison定位原文第一段。第一段说到McCormick是一位商人,生产了假冒的炸弹探测器,这是一种商业欺骗。选项D和其对应,为正确答案。 40. B。细节理解题。难度:难。问题是“根据法官的说法,McCormick的所为导致了什么样的结果”。根据问题中的关键词according to the judge定位第四段的第一句:your cheating conduct … promoted a false sense of security and … contributed to causing death and injury to innocent people(你的欺骗行为提高了人们虚假的安全感并助推给无辜百姓带来死亡和伤害)。由此可见,McCormick的行为让人们有了安全感,但这种安全并不真实。B “降低了人们防范危险的安全意识”符合此意,为正确答案。 41. D。判断题。难度:难。问题是“下面哪种说法对探测仪来说是正确的”。 解题思路:根据问题中的关键词detectors,把四个选项具体对应到原文中一处。A对应文章倒数第二段的最后一句he sold his detectors to the police in Kenya,the prison service in Hong Kong, the army in Egypt and the border control in Thailand。该句中的Kenya是非洲的肯尼亚,否定了A的说法。B对应第一段第一句“the man hadn’t cared about potentially deadly consequences”,法官只说罪犯没有关注潜在的致命后果,而不是已经导致严重的问题。C对应第五段的第一句话“were said to be able to find such dangerous objects as bombs under water and from the air”提示,探测仪的功能只是据说,而不一定真的具备找到水中危险物品的功能。选项D定位第五段的最后一句“in fact they ‘lacked any grounding in science’ and were of no use可知,这种探测仪没有科学根据,也毫无用途,和D“没有科学根据的工作原理”相吻合,故最佳答案是D。 42. D。推理判断题。难度:中等。 解题思路:返回原文,将选项与原文一一进行比较。 本题主要考查第四段和第七段。A“以低价销售设备”与原文第四段第一句不符,因为该句提到法官指控McCormick通过卖一些无用的设备来巨额利润。B“在大多数国家很有名”与文中提到的区区几个国家和地区Iraq,Belgium,Saudi Arabia,Kenya,Hong Kong,Egypt和Thailand购买他的探测仪不符。C“认为他没有犯罪”和第七段对应,其中他所说的“I never had any bad results from customers”和C符合,C是正确答案。D“他没有赚取文中提到的那么大利润”在原文没有语言根据。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】I want to buy iphone5, I don’t have enou...
I want to buy
I don’t have enough money.A.a;but
C.but 
试题分析:句意:我想买个苹果5,但我钱不够。iphone元音音素开头的单词,所以其前用an表示泛指;想买但钱不够,前后意思转折,故选C.
考点:考查冠词和连词
考点分析:
考点1:连词
连词是一种连接词与词,短语与短语以及句与句的虚词, 它不能独立担任句子成分而只起连接作用。连词主要可分为两类:并列连词和从属连词。
一、并列连词用来连接平行的词、词组和分句。并列连词连接的双方是对等的。
常有的并列连词有and, both…and(两者都), &neither…nor(既不……也不……), not only…but also(不但…而且), as well as等。但如果连接的两部分意义不趋向一致,意义有转折的并列连词有:but(但是), however(然而), while (而),only (只不过)。还有表示选择关系的并列连词,
如:or, either…or(或者…或者…), 再有的是连接双方,互为因果,或表示前因后果的连词有:for(因为), so(所以), therefore (因此)等。
例句: She plays not only the piano, but (also) the guitar.
二、从属连词,在初中范围内常常考查引导状语从句、宾语从句的从属连词。其中有时间状语从句,
常用的连接词有:when, while, as, since, before, after, once, as soon as, until, till连
接条件状语的连词有:if, unless, as long as等,而原因状语的连接词有because, since, as, now that (既然)。目的、结果、方式、比较、地点等状语从句的连接词有:so that, so…that, such…that, as…as, than, where… 它们在句子与文章中几乎无处不见。用来连接宾语从句,如:that, if, whether。
例句如下:
Tom will call me as soon as he gets to Shanghai.
The meeting didn't start until &everyone was there.
I want to know if she is going to see a film.
& & 对于连词,主要以单项选择或完形填空的形式从意义和功能(重点是意义)角度考查学生灵活运用连词的能力。在题中,要分清上下句之间的逻辑关系是转折还是并列,或是选择,在从属连词中,会给出我们一个语境,让我们判断该用哪个连词。
典型例题1: &Betty didn't go to see the film yesterday ___ she was ill.
& & & & & & & &A. &because & B. but & C. &until & &D. If
解析:本题通过语境考查从属连词的用法。只要明白语境,分清选项中四个连词的用法,就能选出正确答案。“她生病了”是“Betty昨天没有去看电影”的原因,显然,应用表示因果关系的 because 。
典型例题2:Nancy looked around, & & & & &didn't see anybody.
& & & & & A &and & & &B &so & & C &but & & &D because
解析:这是2007年南通的中考题,本题考查并列连词的用法。题干的意思是“向 & & 四周看,但是她没有看到任何人”。四个选项中but是“但是”的意思。
1、neither…nor(既不……也不……), not only…but also(不但…而且), either…or(或者…或者…)连接主语,谓语动词要采用就近原则。例如:Neither you nor he is to blame.(注意:谓语动词采用就近原则,与nor后的词保持一致。)
2、because和 so,but 和though不能同时用。在汉语中它们是一组关联词,经常在一起出现,但在英语中,只能用其中一个。例如:Because he got up late,so he didn't catch the bus.这句话就错了,我们要么去掉Because,要么去掉so。
考点2:冠词
大家一定会想到a 、an和the,实际上,冠词就是指这三兄弟
冠词分类及用法
& & & & 1. 不定冠词的基本用法:(1)不定冠词有a和an两种:a用于辅音音素开头的词前,例如:a dog, an用于元音音素开头的词前,例如:an apple;(2)用来表示“—”的意思,但不强调数的观念,只说明名词为不特定者。即不具体说明是何人何物。例如:She picked up a book and began to read.(3)不定冠词含有“—”的意思,但数量观念没有one强烈,在句子里边一般可以不必译出,但若有“一个”的意思则译出,(4)一般用在可数名词单数前,指人或事物的某一种类。例如:I am a nurse.(5)用在某些固定词组中,如have a rest,a few,a lot 等。
& & & & 2. &定冠词的用法:(1)特指某(些)人或某(些)事物。(2)指双方都知道的人或事物,例如:Open the door,please. (3)指上文提到的人或事物。(4)用在世界上独一无二的事物前。例如:The sun is bigger than the moon.太阳比月亮大些。(5)用在序数词和形容词最高级前。例如:The first island is the biggest of the three.第一个小岛是三个中最大的。(6)用在形容词前表示一类人,the +形容词指的是一群人,是一种复数含义,所以其后动词应用复数形式。例如:The old are sick.
& & & & 3. 零冠词的用法 ,就是不用冠词的情况。
& & & & 1) 国名,人名前通常不用定冠词:England, Mary;
& & & & 2) 泛指的复数名词,表示一类人或事物时,可不用定冠词;
& & & & They are teachers. 他们是教师。
& & & & 3) 抽象名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词;
& & & & Failure is the mother of success. 失败乃成功之母。
& & & & 4) 物质名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词,当表示特定的意思时,需要加定冠词;Man cannot live without water. 人离开水就无法生存。
& & & & 5) 在季节、月份、节日、假日、日期、星期等表示时间的名词之前,不加冠词;
& & & & We go to school from Monday to Friday. 我们从星期一到星期五都上课。
& & & & 6) 在三餐、球类运动和娱乐运动的名称前,不加冠词;如:have breakfast, play chess
& & & & 7) 当by与火车等交通工具连用,表示一种方式时,中间无冠词;by bus, by train;
& & & & 8) 固定短语,如:go to hospital 去医院看病;at home, in class,go to bed等。
& & & & 根据对冠词部分全国各地中考试题的分析可知,冠词考查主要在单项选择和完形填空题型之中。冠词主要考查的有:
& & & & 1、 不定冠词、定冠词和零冠词的基本用法。
& & & & 2、 冠词常见的习惯搭配用法。
& & & & 3、 部分物质名词抽象名词具体化之后的冠词用法。
& & & & 4、 冠词的位置 & &
不定冠词a用于辅音音素开头的单词前,an用于元音音素开头的单词前。
典型例题1: ——Tina,could you please play____ piano for me while I’m singing?
——With pleasure.
A. a & & B. an & & C. the & & &D. /
解析:表示乐器的名词前应用定冠词the 。
& &典型例题2: There is ____“h” in the word “hour”,but____“h” doesn’t make a sound.
A . a, a &B. a, the &C. the, an &D. an, the
解析:这是一道很迷惑人的习题。第一个空很多学生认为“h”是一个辅音字母,所以会填a,但是选择a 或an,看的是音素,即读音,而并不是字母本身,“h”是一个辅音字母,但却是以元音音素开头,所以前面应用an;第二个空“h”第二次出现,所以用定冠词 the 。
& & & & 不定冠词a用于辅音音(而不是字母)开头的单词前,an用于元音音素(而不是字母)开头的单词前,例如上面典型例题2
相关试题推荐
在一次英语班会上,老师请同学们以“Proud of My School”为主题发言。请根据下面所给的提示写一篇发言稿。词数要求在80左右。提示:①What does your school look like?②What fun do you have at school?③Why do you like your school? 
Are you having a nice time today? A famous thinker Francis Bacon told us: When you are
1., tell your friends, then the happiness will double(双倍) ----b
2.to you when you meet some p
3.and feel lonely or helpless, also tell your friends, then your unhappiness will be h4.
, especially to you! Do you agree?When you smile to others, others can feel your
. If he or she is facing a d 6.
time, the love perhaps will help them go through all the hard time. A smile
has great power.W 8.
will you do when someone smiles at you? Return a sweet smile. You also send your love through the smile. From it, you may get a
friend or a strong supporter. You are in great need of them today,
and forever! So just try it, and then you will find a new and happy world.  
句型转换(共10小题,每空1分,记10分)1.Jack is so young that he can’t understand it.Jack is not old________ ________understand it.2.His uncle is a doctor. His father is a doctor, too.______his uncle and his father ______doctors.3.How honest the boy is!______an honest boy ______is!4.Did you use them for keeping warm?______they ______for keeping warm?5.She found it difficult to learn English well.She found______ _______difficult to learn English well. 
根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空: (共10小题,每小题1分,计10分) 1.Mary passed her exam because she studied very ___________(hard). 2.That’s the ________(enter) to the hall. Please come this way. 3.Look! How ________(happy) Kate looks after hearing the bad news!
4.The man in his
(forty) is the person who saved that boy. 5.I can’t __________(simple) understand what you said. 6.We Chinese people devote much time to __________(help) rebuild Yushu. 7.Jim __________( not be) late in the past. 8.He’s _________(ever) been to Beijing before, has he? 9.All the children should____________(treat) well after the earthquake. 10.---What do you think of my advice? ---Sorry. I _______(think) of something else.  
Americans with small families own a small car or a large one. If both parents are working, they usually have two cars. When the family is large, one of the cars is sold and they will buy a van(住房汽车)A small car can hold(容纳)four persons and a large car can hold six persons but it is very crowded(拥挤). A van hold seven persons easily, so a family three children could ask their grandparents to go on a holiday travel They could all travel together.Mr.Hagen and his wife had a third child last year. This made them sell a second car and bus a van. Their children sixth and seventh seat are used to put other things, for a family of five must carry many suitcases(衣箱)when they travel. When they arrive at their grandparents’ home , the suitcases are brought into the two seats can then carry the grandparents.Americans call vans motor homes. A motor home is always used for holidays. When a family are traveling to the mountains or to the seaside, they can live in their motor home for a few days or to the seaside, they can live in their motor home for a few days or weeks. All the members of a big family can enjoy a happier life when they are traveling together. That is why motor homes have become very popular. In America there are many parks for motor homes.1.From the passage, a van is also called ____________.A. a motor car B. a motor home C. a motorbike D. a big truck2.Before Mr. Hagen and his wife bought a van, they__________.A. sold their old house
B. moved to their grandparents’ houseC. built a new place for a van
D. sold their second car3.A motor home is usually owned by a family with__________.A. a baby B. much money C. more than two children D. interest in vans4.Americans usually use motor homes____________.A. to travel with all the family members of holidayB. to do some shopping with all the family membersC. to visit their grandparents at weekendsD. to drive their children to school every day5.Motor homes have become popular because___________.A. they can take people to another city when people are freeB. they can let families have a happier life when they go out for their holidaysC. some people think motor homes are cheapD. big families can put more things in motor homes 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 have money on sb 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信