Memories still very beautiful
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答当前位置: &
这么多年过去了仍然是的英文
英文翻译years gone by and still&&&& like thi ...&&&&many years&&&& die&&&& as bef ...&&&&Semantics&&&&many years have passed since those summer days&&&&many years have passed since those summer days&&&& so many years utala se banjifi&&&&through the ages&&&&lady, for so many years&&&&so many years have past&&&&for you i've waited all these years&&&&i've known you my entire life&&&& remain vi&&&&i have loved you quietly for so many a year&&&&so many years have now been spent&&&& so much&&&&toeic&&&&many years have passed since those summer days&&&&remain&&&&still me&&&&old your own future&&&&lady, for so many years i thought id never find you&&&&after all these years&&&&i can’t believe i’m standing here
相邻词汇热门词汇
这么多年过去了仍然是的英文翻译,这么多年过去了仍然是英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译这么多年过去了仍然是,这么多年过去了仍然是的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved请大家来翻译,看谁翻译得最贴近主题和意味。  ================================================  1.《heal the world》(拯救世界)     There’’s A Place In  Your Heart  And I Know That It Is Love  And This Place Could  Be Much  Brighter Than Tomorrow  And If You Really Try  You’’ll Find There’’s No Need   To Cry  In This Place You’’ll Feel  There’’s No Hurt Or Sorrow    There Are Ways  To Get There  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Little Space  Make A Better Place...    Heal The World  Make It A Better Place  For You And For Me  And The Entire Human Race  There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    If You Want To Know Why  There’’s A Love That  Cannot Lie  Love Is Strong  It Only Cares For  Joyful Giving  If We Try  We Shall See  In This Bliss  We Cannot Feel  Fear Or Dread  We Stop Existing And  Start Living    Then It Feels That Always  Love’’s Enough For  Us Growing  So Make A Better World  Make A Better World...    Heal The World  Make It A Better Place  For You And For Me  And The Entire Human Race  There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    And The Dream We Were  Conceived In  Will Reveal A Joyful Face  And The World We  Once Believed In  Will Shine Again In Grace  Then Why Do We Keep  Strangling Life  Wound This Earth  Crucify Its Soul  Though It’’s Plain To See  This World Is Heavenly  Be God’’s Glow    We Could Fly So High  Let Our Spirits Never Die  In My Heart  I Feel You Are All  My Brothers  Create A World With  No Fear  Together We Cry  Happy Tears  See The Nations Turn  Their Swords  Into Plowshares    We Could Really Get There  If You Cared Enough  For The Living  Make A Little Space  To Make A Better Place...    Heal The World  Make It A Better Place  For You And For Me  And The Entire Human Race  There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    Heal The World  Make It A Better Place  For You And For Me  And The Entire Human Race  There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    Heal The World  Make It A Better Place  For You And For Me  And The Entire Human Race  There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    There Are People Dying  If You Care Enough  For The Living  Make A Better Place  For You And For Me    You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me  You And For Me
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  2.《earth song》(地球之歌)     What about sunrise  What about rain  What aboutall the things  That you said we were togain...  Whatabout killing fields  Is there a time  What about all the things  That you said was yours and mine...  Did you ever shop to notice  All the blood we‘‘ve shed before  Did you ever stop to notice  The crying Earth the weeping shores?    Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaah    What have we done to the world  Look what we‘‘ve done  What about all the peace  That you pledge your only son...  What about flowering fields  Is there a time   What about all the dreams  That you said was yours and mine...  Did you ever stop tonotice   All the children dead from war  Did you ever stop to notice  The crying Earth the weeping shores?    Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah     I used to dream  Iused toglance beyond the stars  Now I don‘‘t know where we are   Although Iknow we‘‘ve drifted for    Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah   Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah    Hey,what about yesterday   (What about us)  What about the seas  (What about us)  The heavens are falling down  (What about us)  I can‘‘teven breathe  (What about us)  Whout about the bleeding earth  (What about us)  Can‘‘t we feel its wounds  (What about us)  What about nature‘‘s worth  (ooo,ooo)  It‘‘s our planet‘‘s womb  (What about us)  What about animals  (What about us)  We‘‘ve turned kingdoms to dust  (What about us)  What about elephanta  (What about us)  Have we lost their trust  (What about us)  What about crying whales  (What about us)  We‘‘re ravaging the seas  (What about us)  What about forest trails  (ooo,ooo)  Burnt despite our please  (What about us)  What about the holy land  (What about us)    Torn apart by creed   (What about us)  What about the common man  (What about us)  Can‘‘t we set him free  (What about us)  What about children dying  (What about us)  Can‘‘t you hear them cry  (What about us)  Where did we go wrong  (ooo,ooo)  Someone tell me why  (What about us)  What about babies  (What about us)  What about the days  (What about us)  What about all their joy  (What about us)  What about the man   (What about us)  What about the crying man   (What about us)  what about Abraham  (What about us)  What about death again  (ooo,ooo)  Do we give a damn    Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah
  3.  《will you be there》         
     Hold Me  Like The River Jordan  And I Will Then Say To Thee  You Are My Friend    Carry Me  Like You Are My Brother  Love Me Like A Mother  《Will You Be There》(你会在那吗?)    Weary  Tell Me Will You Hold Me  When Wrong, Will You Skold Me  When Lost Will You Find Me?    But They Told Me  A Man Should Be Faithful  And Walk When Not Able  And Fight Till The End  But I‘‘m Only Human    Everyone‘‘s Taking Control Of Me  Seems That The World‘‘s  Got A Role For Me  I‘‘m So Confused  Will You Show To Me  You‘‘ll Be There For Me  And Care Enough To Bear Me    (Lead Me)  (Lay Your Head Lowly)  (Softly Then Boldly)  (Carry Me There)    (Hold Me)  (Love Me And Feed Me)  (Kiss Me And Free Me)  (I Will Feel Blessed)    (Carry)  (Carry Me Boldly)  (Lift Me Up Slowly)  (Carry Me There)    (Save Me)  (Heal Me And Bathe Me)  (Softly You Say To Me)  (I Will Be There)    (Lift Me)  (Lift Me Up Slowly)  (Carry Me Boldly)  (Show Me You Care)    (Hold Me)  (Lay Your Head Lowly)  (Softly Then Boldly)  (Carry Me There)    (Need Me)  (Love Me And Feed Me)  (Kiss Me And Free Me)  (I Will Feel Blessed)    (Spoken)  In Our Darkest Hour  In My Deepest Despair  Will You Still Care?  Will You Be There?  In My Trials  And My Tripulations  Through Our Doubts  And Frustrations  In My Violence  In My Turbulence  Through My Fear  And My Confessions  In My Anguish And My Pain  Through My Joy And My Sorrow  In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow  I‘‘ll Never Let You Part  For You‘‘re Always In My Heart.
  4.《you are not alone》(你不会孤单)Grammy[格莱美]金曲     Another day has gone  I‘‘m still all alone  How could this be  You‘‘re not here with me  You never said goodbye  Someone tell me why  Did you have to go  And leave my world so cold    Everyday I sit and ask myself  How did love slip away  Something whispers in my ear and says  That you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though you‘‘re far away  I am here to stay    But you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though we‘‘re far apart  You‘‘re always in my heart  But you are not alone    ‘‘Lone, ‘‘lone  Why, ‘‘lone    Just the other night  I thought I heard you cry  Asking me to come  And hold you in my arms  I can hear your prayers  Your burdens I will bear  But first I need your hand  Then forever can begin    Everyday I sit and ask myself  How did love slip away  Something whispers in my ear and says  That you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though you‘‘re far away  I am here to stay    For you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though we‘‘re far apart  You‘‘re always in my heart  For you are not alone    Whisper three words and I‘‘ll come runnin‘‘  And girl you know that I‘‘ll be there  I‘‘ll be there    You are not alone  For I am here with you  Though you‘‘re far away  I am here to stay  For you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though we‘‘re far apart  You‘‘re always in my heart    For you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though you‘‘re far away  I am here to stay    For you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though we‘‘re far apart  You‘‘re always in my heart    For you are not alone...
  thank you very much!
  啊,谢我?!
  作者:虚拟者 回复日期: 10:14:44 
    转载:        Smooth Criminal 犯罪高手         As He Came Into The Window 他破窗而入     It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo 弄出巨大声响     He Came Into Her Apartment 他钻进她的房间     He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet 让她血染地毯     She Ran Underneath The Table 她在桌下乱窜     He Could See She Was Unable 他见其已无力反抗     So She Ran Into The Bedroom 她又逃向卧室     She Was Struck Down 却猛被打翻     It Was Her Doom 命丧当场         Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok, 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie你没事吧,安妮?             (Annie Are You Ok)(安妮,你还好吧?)     (Will You Tell Us That You‘re     Ok)(能告诉我们你没事吗?)     (There‘s A Sign In The     Window)(窗户上有袭击的痕迹)     (That He Struck You-A     Crescendo Annie)(当时一定有很大声响)     (He Came Into Your     Apartment)(他钻进你的房间)     (He Left The Bloodstains On     The Carpet)(让你血染地毯)     (Then You Ran Into The     Bedroom)(你逃向卧房)     (You Were Struck Down)(却被打翻)     (It Was Your Doom)(命丧当场)         Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     You‘ve Been Hit By 害你的凶手     You‘ve Been Hit By- 是一个     A Smooth Criminal 犯罪高手         So They Came Into The Outway 人们从紧急出口赶来     It Was Sunday-What A Black Day 多么可怕的周末     Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation 口对口做人工呼吸     Sounding Heartbeats- 听起来心跳     Intimidations 不太正常         Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?     Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧?     So, Annie Are You Ok, 安妮,你还好吧?     Are You Ok, Annie你没事吧,安妮?             (Annie Are You Ok)(安妮,你还好吧?)     (Will You Tell Us That You‘re     Ok)(能告诉我们你没事吗?)     (There‘s A Sign In The     Window)(窗户上有袭击的痕迹)     (That He Struck You-A     Crescendo Annie)(当时一定有很大声响)     (He Came Into Your     Apartment)(他钻进你的房间)     (He Left The Bloodstains On     The Carpet)(让你血染地毯)     (Then You Ran Into The     Bedroom)(你逃向卧房)     (You Were Struck Down)(却被打翻)     (It Was Your Doom)(命丧当场)       作者:虚拟者 回复日期: 10:16:15 
    转载:    Man in the Mirror 镜中人        I‘m Gonna Make A Change, 在我的生命中,    For Once In My Life 我将作一次改变    It‘s Gonna Feel Real Good, 多么美好的感觉,    Gonna Make A Difference 我想带来变化    Gonna Make It Right . . . 我要把它作好        As I, Turn Up The Collar On My 当我竖起我     Favourite Winter Coat 最喜爱的冬衣的领子时    This Wind Is Blowin‘ My Mind 这种想法萌发出来    I See The Kids In The Street, 我看到了那些在大街上,    With Not Enough To Eat 饿着肚子的孩子们    Who Am I, To Be Blind? 我是谁,是瞎子吗?    Pretending Not To See 装作没有看见    Their Needs 他们的需要吗?    A Summer‘s Disregard, 一整个盛夏的漠视    A Broken Bottle Top 一个破碎的瓶塞    And A One Man‘s Soul 和一个人的灵魂    They Follow Each Other On 正如你所见    The Wind Ya‘ Know 他们在风雨中相互扶持     ‘Cause They Got Nowhere To Go 因为他们无处可去    That‘s Why I Want You To Know 那正是我想让你知道的        I‘m Starting With The Man In The Mirror 我要从镜中之人开始作起     I‘m Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要求他改变他所走的路    And No Message Could Have 没有比这    Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了    If You Wanna Make The World 如果你想要改善    A Better Place 这个世界,    (If You Wanna Make The (如果你想去改善    World A Better Place) 这个世界)    Take A Look At Yourself, And 那么,先审视自己,    Then Make A Change 然后作出改变    (Take A Look At Yourself, And (审视你自己,然后    Then Make A Change) 作出改变)    (Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah) (呐呐呐,呐呐呐,呐呐,呐呐)        I‘ve Been A Victim Of A Selfish 我曾是一种自私的    Kind Of Love 爱的牺牲品    It‘s Time That I Realize 是时候让我了解这一切了    That There Are Some With No 有的人无家可归,    Home, Not A Nickel To Loan 无钱还债    Could It Be Really Me, 这是我吗?    Pretending That They‘re Not Alone? 装作什么也没看见?        A Willow Deeply Scarred, 一株柳树上的疤痕     Somebody‘s Broken Heart 一颗破碎的心    And A Washed-Out Dream 一个逝去的梦想    (Washed-Out Dream) (逝去的梦想)    They Follow The Pattern Of 正如你所见    The Wind, Ya‘ See 他们在风雨中彼此扶持    Cause They Got No Place To Be 因为他们无处可去    That‘s Why I‘m Starting With Me 这就是为什么我要从自己做起    (Starting With Me!) (从我做起!)        I‘m Starting With The Man In The Mirror 我要从镜中之人开始作起     (Ooh!) (噢!)    I‘m Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要求他改变他所走的路    (Ooh!) (噢!)    And No Message Could Have 没有比这    Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了    If You Wanna Make The World 你若想让    A Better Place 世界更美好,    (If You Wanna Make The (你若你想让    World A Better Place) 世界更美好)    Take A Look At Yourself And 先审视你自己    Then Make A Change 然后作出改变    (Take A Look At Yourself And (审视自己    Then Make A Change) 然后作出改变)        I‘m Starting With The Man In 我从    The Mirror 镜中之人做起    (Ooh!) (噢!)    I‘m Asking Him To Change His Ways 要求他改变他所走的路    (Change His Ways-Ooh!) (改变他的路-噢!)    And No Message Could Have 没有比这    Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了    If You Wanna Make The World 如果你想让世界    A Better Place 更美好,    (If You Wanna Make The (如果你憧憬    World A Better Place) 一个美好的世界)    Take A Look At Yourself And 先审视你自己    Then Make That . . . 然后作出……    (Take A Look At Yourself And (审视自己    Then Make That . . .) 作出……)    Change! 改变!        I‘m Starting With The Man In The Mirror, 我从镜中之人开始    (Man In The Mirror-Oh Yeah!) (镜中之人-是他!)    I‘m Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要他改变他脚下的路    (Better Change!) (最好去改善!)    No Message Could Have 没有比这    Been Any Clearer 更明了的信息了    (If You Wanna Make The (如果你想另    World A Better Place) 世界更美好)    (Take A Look At Yourself And (审视你自己,    Then Make The Change) 然后去改变)    (You Gotta Get It Right, While (在你还有时间的时候    You Got The Time) 去完成它)    (‘Cause When You Close Your Heart) (因为即使你视而不见    You Can‘t Close Your . . .Your Mind! 都无法阻止自己的心灵!    (Then You Close Your . . . Mind!) (即使你封闭自己的……心灵!)    That Man, That Man, That 镜中之人,那个男人,那个男人    Man, That Man 那个男人    With That Man In The Mirror 从他开始    (Man In The Mirror, Oh Yeah!) (镜中之人)    That Man, That Man, That Man 那个人,那个人,那个男人    I‘m Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要他改变自己的行为    (Better Change!) (要改变!)    You Know . . .That Man 镜中之人……你可否知道    No Message Could Have 没有比这    Been Any Clearer 更明确的信息了    If You Wanna Make The World 如果你想让世界    A Better Place 更加美好    (If You Wanna Make The (如果你憧憬    World A Better Place) 一个美好的世界)    Take A Look At Yourself And 那就先审视你自己    Then Make A Change 然后去改善她    (Take A Look At Yourself And (去审视自己    Then Make A Change) 然后作出改变)    Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!    Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,    Na Nah    (Oh Yeah!)    Gonna Feel Real Good Now! 这将有多么美好!    Yeah Yeah! Yeah Yeah!    Yeah Yeah!    Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,    Na Nah    (Ooooh . . .)    Oh No, No No . . .    I‘m Gonna Make A Change 我会作出改变    It‘s Gonna Feel Real Good! 真善美!    Come On! 来吧!    (Change . . .)    Just Lift Yourself 放弃自我    You Know 你知道    You‘ve Got To Stop It. 你必须停止    Yourself! 你自己    (Yeah!-Make That Change!)    I‘ve Got To Make That Change, 改变自己    Today! 就在今天!    Hoo!    (Man In The Mirror)    You Got To 你必须    You Got To Not Let Yourself . . . 必须让自己……    Brother . . . 我的同胞……    Hoo!    (Yeah!-Make That Change!)    You Know-I‘ve Got To Get 看到了吗-我已让那个人    That Man, That Man . . . 那个人,那个人……    (Man In The Mirror) (镜中之人)    You‘ve Got To 你必须    You‘ve Got To Move! Come 你必须行动起来    On! Come On! 来吧!一起来!    You Got To . . . 你必须……    Stand Up! Stand Up! 站起来!站起来!    Stand Up! 行动起来!    (Yeah-Make That Change) (吔-作出改变)    Stand Up And Lift 行动起来,提升到崭新高度,    Yourself, Now! 就在此刻!    (Man In The Mirror) (镜中之人)    Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! 吼!吼!吼!    Aaow! 嗷!    (Yeah-Make That Change) (作出改善)    Gonna Make That Change . . . 去改变……    Come On! 行动起来!    (Man In The Mirror) (镜中之人)    You Know It! 你很明确!    You Know It! 你知道怎么做!    You Know It! 你很明确!    You Know . . . 你知道……    (Change . . .) (改变)    Make That Change. 如何改变。       作者:虚拟者 回复日期: 10:18:39 
    转载:          Bad 真棒         Your butt is mine 我清楚你的一切     Gonna tell you right 我要教训你一顿     Just show your face 快在众人面前     In broad daylight 显露你的真样     I’m telling you 我要告诉你     On how I feel 我的感觉     Gonna Hurt Your Mind 这会伤害你     Don’t shoot to kill 别气得发狂     Come on 来吧     Come on 来吧     Lay it on me 都算在我头上     All right 怎么样?         I’m giving you 等我     On count of three 数到三     To show your stuff 你就得表现给我看     Or let it be 要么就滚蛋     I’m telling you 我告诉你     Just watch your mouth 说话要留神     I know your game 我了解你的把戏     What you’re about 你的为人         Well they say the sky’s the limit 他们说天空有极限     And to me that’s really true 对此我确信无疑     But my friend you have seen nothin’ 但我的朋友你什么都还没看见     Just wait till I get through 干脆等待我成功的消息         Because I’m bad, I’m bad 因为我棒,我棒,我真棒     Come on     (Bad, bad, really, really bad)     You know I’m bad, I’m bad     (Bad, bad, really, really bad)     You know it 你清楚     You know I’m bad, I’m bad     Come on, you know 你了解     (Bad, bad, really, really bad)     And the whole world 整个世界必须     Has to answer right now 马上给出答案     Just to tell you once again 再提醒你一次     Who’s bad 谁才是真棒?         The word is out 话已出口     You’re doin’ wrong 你正在做错事     Gonna lock you up 得治治你     Before too long 趁不太晚     Your lyin’ eyes 你撒谎的眼睛     Gonna tell you right 暴露了你自己     So listen up 所以听仔细     Don’t make a fight 别气得来打一仗     Your talk is cheap 你的话语不值钱     You’re not a man 你不是一个男子汉     Your throwin’ stones 做事不敢认     To hide your hands 还在装蒜         Well they say the sky’s the limit 他们说天空有极限     And to me that’s really true 对此我确信无疑     But my friend you have seen nothin’ 但我的朋友你什么都还没看见     Just wait till I get through 干脆等待我成功的消息         Because I’m bad, I’m bad 因为我棒,我棒,我真棒     Come on     (Bad, bad, really, really bad)     You know I’m bad, I’m bad     (Bad, bad, really, really bad)     You know it 你清楚     You know I’m bad, I’m bad     Come on, you know 你了解     (Bad, bad, really, really bad)     And the whole world 整个世界必须     Has to answer right now 马上给出答案     Just to tell you once again 再提醒你一次     Who’s bad 谁才是真棒?         We could change the world tomorrow 我们明天可以让世界改观     This could be a better place 一切都将会不一样     If you don’t like what I’m sayin’ 但如果你不喜欢我的言谈     Then won’t you slap my face 为什么却不敢来向我挑战一场?     Because I’m bad 因为我棒,我棒,我真棒
  heal the world
  heal the world   it is very touched.
  I am moved by it
although nowadays Jackson‘s
scandal is around me !
  &scandal &? I don‘t believe them all.
  你好!谢谢你!是因为这正是我喜欢的正在找的歌词。
  不客气,有新的,我再发。
  Come Together    一起来吧        Here come old flat top    来了一个老秃头    He come groovin‘ up slowly    慢慢溜达上来    He got jew jew eyeballs    有一双犹太人的眼珠    He want holy rollers    他想要疯狂摇喊    He got hair down to his knees    他的头发长到膝盖    Got to be a joker    肯定是个搞笑天才    He just do what he please    他只凭喜好做事        He wear no shoeshine    他穿的鞋从不擦油    He got toe jam football    脚趾酷似橄榄球    He got monkey finger    手指头像猴掌    He shoot Coca Cola    他乱扔可口可乐罐    He say I know you, you know me    他说我知你,你知我?    One thing I can tell you is    我能告诉你的是    You got to be free    你应该无拘无束    Come together, right now    一起来吧,就在现在    Over me    来我这里        He bag production    他提着食品袋    He got walrus gumboot    他穿海象橡胶靴    He got Ono sideboard    他有络腮胡子    He one spinal cracker    他骨子里就是个乡巴佬    He got feet down below his knees    他腿脚麻木    Hold you in his armchair    你坐在他的扶手椅中    You can feel his disease    就能感受到他的病痛    Come together, right now    一起来吧,就在现在    Over me    来我这里        He roller coaster    他玩过山车    He got early warning    他被警告    He got muddy water    他一身泥水    He one Mojo filter    他像个Mojo过滤器    He say one and one and one is three    他说?一个一个又一个是三个    Got to be good looking    肯定长得好看    ‘cause he‘s so hard to see    因为他看不到    Come together right now    一起来吧,就在现在    Over me    来我这里        Come together, yeah            我记得这首个好象是翻唱的"甲壳虫"的.
  I like MJ to.我的QQ是,希望能和喜欢杰克逊的fans们聊聊天
  heal the world is my favorite song
  真高兴,大家喜欢。  
  在天王巨星迈克尔·杰克逊的带动下,美国一些著名歌手共同录制了一首歌曲,名为“我还能为你做什么“What More Can I Give,由杰克逊作词作曲。他们希望通过歌曲的销售能为在上周二恐怖袭击事件中失去亲人的家庭筹款 5000万美元。这首蓝调美声女子团体“天命真女“Destiny’s Child,玛丽娅·凯丽Mariah Carey,著名歌手美雅(Mya),偶像组合“后街男孩“Backstreet Boys和“超级男孩“N’Sync参加录制。这场名为United We Stand: What More Can I Give的演唱会于日在首都华盛顿RFK体育馆举行。        “What More Can I Give”    Michael Jackson 迈克尔·杰克逊        Yeah, Yeah    How many people would have to die before we understand    How many children have to cry, before we do all we can?    If sending your love is all you can give    That we all live        How many times can we turn our heads    And pretend we cannot see    Healing the wounds of our broken earth    We are one global family    Just sending your preying    Is something you will feel    Helping one heal          Chorus:    What have I got that I can give?    What have I got that I can give?    To love and to teach you    To hold and to need you    What more can I give?     Call my name    I am your friend         Now let’s rather lay down our fears    And reach out and make a pact    Show him the love that is in our hearts    Let us bring salvation back    Just sending your love    Has the power to heal    So let’s all give        Chorus:    What have I got that I can give?    What have I got that I can give?    To love and to teach you    To hold and to need you    What more can I give?        Chorus:    Say the words    I will lay me down for you     Why do they keep teaching us    Such hate and cruelity    We should give over and over again    Over and Over again        Chorus (3)        Don’t do it    Don’t drop the ball        What have I got that I can give?    What have I got that I can give?    To love and to conceal you    To hold and to need you    What more can I give?        What have I got that I can give?    What have I got that I can give?    To love and to conceal you    To hold and to need you    What more can I give?            9·11 MTV 视听欣赏     What More Can I Give    Michael Jackson 迈克尔·杰克逊         /attack/911/live/MTV-jackson.htm            
  We‘ve had enough 译文     【We‘ve Had Enough】   【我们受够了】     Love was taken from a young life   And no one told her why   一个年青生命的爱被无缘的夺走了   Her direction has a dim light   From one more violent crime   面对这又一悲剧她的目光何其惨淡   She innocently questioned why   Why her father had to die   她天真的问道爸爸何故要死   She asked the men in blue   How is it that you get to choose   她那忧郁的发问,你又何奈   Who will live and who will die   Did God say that you could decide ?   谁生谁死,难道上帝交你决处了?   You saw he didn‘t run   And then my daddy had no gun   见爸爸随手无寸铁,依然站在那里   In the middle of the village   Within a distant land   村子中里那片冷寂的地方   Lies a cool boy with his broken toy   Too young to understand   躺着一个单纯的男孩和他破碎的娃娃   He‘s awaken, ground is shaking   His father grabs his hand   大地在颤动,父亲紧握着醒来的孩子的手   Screaming crying, his wife‘s dying   Now he‘s left to explain   尖叫哭泣已无用,他的妻子就要死了   现在他却要向孩子解释这一切   He innocently questioned why   Why his mother had to die   孩子天真的问道妈妈为何要死   Why did these soldiers come here for ?   If they‘re for peace why is there war ?   这些士兵是来干嘛的?   若是为和平但怎却只带来战争?   Did God say that they could decide   Who will live and who will die ?   谁生谁死,难道上帝交你决处了?   All my mama ever did   Was try to take care of her kids   我妈妈除了照顾我们没做别的   When innocence is standing by   Watching people losing lives   当那种天真(指孩子)在那看着人们这样死去   It seem as if we have no voice   It‘s time for us to make a choice   我们已无话可说,此刻我们该做出选择了   Only God could decide   Who will live and who will die   人之生死,只有上帝能决定   There‘s nothing that can‘t be done   If we raise our voice as one   若能将我们的心灵凝聚,会有这种是发生吗?   Did god hear it from me?   Did god hear it from you?   Did god hear it from us?   We can‘t take it   We‘ve already had enough   上帝可曾听见你我的心声?   “我们受不了,我们受够了”   Did god hear it from me?   Did god hear it from you?   Did god hear it from us?   We can‘t take it   We‘ve already had enough   上帝可曾听见你我的心声?   “我们受不了,我们受够了”   Thank God I care for me   Thank God I care for you   Thank God it came from you babe   We can‘t take it   We‘ve already had enough   感谢上帝,我为你我而关心   “我们受不了,我们受够了”   Deep in my soul baby   Deep in your soul and by your side   Deep in my soul   这声音发你我自心灵深处,内心深处   It‘s so big and i‘m still alive   Did God hear it from us ?   We can‘t take it   We‘ve already had enough   在这巨大的折磨下,我还活着   上帝可曾听见   “我们受不了,我们受够了”   It‘s going down baby   Just let God decide,   事已至此,就让上帝去决定吧   It‘s going on baby   Just let God decide   一切不会停止,就让上帝去裁定吧   Deep in my soul baby   We‘ve already had enough   打心底里说   “我们受不了,我们已经受够了”   Did God hear it from me ?   Did God hear it from you ?   Did God hear it from us ?   We can‘t, we can‘t   We‘ve already had enough   上帝可曾听见你我的心声?   “我们受不了,我们已经受够了”   ……………………   比较粗糙,大意如此。
  heal the world   by
Michael Jackson    Heal The World     拯救世界        在你心里 有个空间    它 就是爱    它可比未来    更明亮    试着去爱    你将不需再流眼泪    在那里 你感觉不到    伤害和悲痛        通往那里的方法很多    如果你够关心活着的人    请留一个小小的空间    创造一个更好的空间        治愈这个世界    为你我    为整个人类 不分种族    创造一个更好的空间    每天都有人离逝    请关心活着的人们    为你我    创造一个更好的空间        如你想知为什么    爱 不是撒谎    爱 强大有力    爱 是快乐的付出    试着去爱你看到    爱的庇佑里感觉不到害怕和恐惧    不在只是存在 而是真正的生命的开始    让爱常存    伴随成长    一个更好的世界    一个更好的住所        治愈这个世界    为你我    为整个人类 不分种族    创造一个更好的空间    每天都有人离逝    请关心活着的人们    为你我创造一个更好的空间        设想在梦里    显现快乐的面容    曾信仰过的世界    重新优美发光    那为何我们还要扼杀生命    伤害了这个地球 将其灵魂钉死在十字架上    尽管如此地显见    这个天堂般的人间    仍是上帝的光耀    我们可以高飞    让灵魂不死    在我心中你们皆是我的兄弟    创造一个无畏的世界    我们含着幸福的泪水    喜看国家与国家 化干戈为玉帛        我们真的能达到    如果你够关心活着的人    请留个小小的空间    创造一个更好的空间        治愈这个世界    为你我    为整个人类 不分种族    创造一个更好的空间    每天都有人离逝    请关心活着的人们    为你我    创造一个更好的空间    ……    每天都有人离逝    请关心活着的人们    为你我    创造一个更好的空间    ……    为了你和我
  Earth Song     地球之歌            日出呢?    甘雨呢?    你说的那些    我们可能赢得的一切呢?    迷人的原野呢?    还有时间吗?    你说的那些    属于你我的万物呢?    你是否曾停下脚步    注意到我们流过的鲜血?    你是否曾停下脚步    注意到痛哭的大地、垂泪的海岸?        啊啊啊……    啊啊啊……        我们对这个世界做过些什么?    看看我们做了些什么?    所有的和平呢?    那可是你向你唯一的孩子许下的诺言    百花争艳的大地呢?    还有时间吗?    你承诺的那些    属于你我的梦想呢?    你是否曾停下脚步    注意到战火中罹难的孩童?    你是否曾停下脚步    注意到痛哭的大地、垂泪的海岸?        啊啊啊……    啊啊啊……        曾经有过梦想    曾经星辰遥望    但如今不知身在何方    只知道已远远漂荡        啊啊啊……    啊啊啊……    啊啊啊……    啊啊啊……        昨天呢?    大海呢?    天都快塌方    呼吸艰难    流血的大地呢?    我们感觉不到伤痛吗?    自然的价值呢?    那可是我们星球的发源    动物们呢?    我们已将乐土化为尘灰    大象们呢?    我们已失去了它们的信任?    痛哭的鲸鱼呢?    我们正在蹂躏海洋    森林呢?    眼睁睁烧毁在面前    圣洁的大地呢?    被宗派四分五裂    老百姓呢?    我们能给他们自由吗?    垂死的儿童呢?    难道你听不见他们的哭喊?    我们哪里做错了?    谁能告诉我因缘?    婴孩呢?    日子呢?    他们所有的欢乐呢?    人类呢?    悲泣的人群呢?    亚伯拉罕先知呢?    再谈到毁灭呢?    我们真的不在乎吗?        啊啊啊……
  Will you be there    你会在那么?        抱着我,好像沐浴在约旦河    我会对你说,你是我的朋友         抓着我,就好像你是我母亲    像一个母亲那样爱我    你会在那儿吗?         当我厌倦时    告诉我,你会安抚我吗?    当我犯错时    你会改正我吗?    如果我不见了    你会去找我吗?         他们告诉我    一个男人应该信心十足    走不动了也要走    总要搏斗到最后一刻    但是,我只是凡人啊        每个人的话语都试图控制我    好像这世界已给我安排了一个角色    我迷惑了    你会来和我解释这一切吗?    你会为我而来吗?    作好准备,满足我的需要,你会吗?         扶着我,慢慢地低下头,    温柔地,然后粗暴地,把我带到那里去    搂着我,爱我,滋润我,吻我    然后放开我,我会感到幸福     抓住我,慢慢地,低下头    把我慢慢地举起来,把我带到那里去         拯救我,治愈我,洗净我    然后温柔地对我说:我会在那儿         独白:     在我最黑暗的时刻    在我陷入绝望的深渊时    你会关心我吗?    你会在那里吗?        当我历尽磨难时    当我困苦时    当我受挫折时    当我被暴力,骚乱包围时    当我苦闷,疼痛时    你一直是我的朋友    我们分享喜悦,分担痛苦    我保证明天会到来    我永远不会让你我分开    你永远在我心里!
  You Are Not Alone     你不会孤单            又一日过往     我依然孤单     怎会如此?     是你不在我的身边     你从不说再见     谁能告诉我因缘     你必须要走吗?     留给我的世界一片凄凉         每天坐下来问自己     爱情怎会远离     冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:     你并不会孤单     我永伴你身旁     不管你多远     我守候在天边         你不会孤单     我永伴你身旁     不管天涯海角     你在我心间     你不会孤单         孤单啊孤单     为什么 孤单         几天前的晚上     我想我听到了你哭泣     呼唤我的到来     紧拥你在怀间     我听到了你的祈愿     我愿肩承你的负担     让我牵起你的手     相守永远        说出那三个字    我将飞奔而来     情人啊,我会常在你身边     常在你身边         你不会孤单……
  好歌好词!!!发自内心的创作。
  儿时的他就曾说:“我唱的都是我的心里话 不是心里话我不唱” 多么可爱 干净 真诚的人儿。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 一见倾心二见钟情三见 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信