请问here i am in florence一句中here做i am here什么意思成分

您要找的是不是:
adv. 以下,在下文中
n. 将来;来世 | adv. 今后,从此以后
She had come here in 1975 after losing everything in Vietnam : her mother and father , her family home , her first husband , and two daughters , twin baby girls .
1975年,在她失去了父母,家园,第一任丈夫,两个尚在襁褓中孪生女儿以及她所拥有的一切之后,她来到了美国。
Sympathy for and help to poor people maybe also the start point of the 'Capital volume one, the process of production of Capital' (Here in after referred it as the 'Capital').
资本论原来的出发点可能也是想同情帮助穷人。
Florence Airport doesn’t seem to have changed much since my uncle, Captain Bert Cohen of the 6th South African Armored Division, hitched a ride here in 1944 after battling up Italy with the U.S. Army.
看起来,佛罗伦萨机场与当年相比变化不大。我的叔叔,波特·科恩,南非第六装甲师的一名上尉,于1944年协同美军在意大利作战后,在这儿搭了便机。
American B52 bombers blasted the Serbs into submission here in 1999 after the Albanian villagers had been driven out.
在阿尔巴尼亚村民被驱逐之后,美国B52轰炸机的轰击迫使塞尔维亚在1999年投降。
Violence against followers first erupted here in 2005 after the MUI declared the sect to be deviant. Extremists later torched hundreds of Ahmadi homes on Lombok Island.
自从2005年伊斯兰教监事会宣布该教派是异端以来,针对艾哈迈迪亚教派追随者的暴力袭击爆发。极端分子放火焚烧了龙目岛上好几百所该教派追随者的住房。
He moved here in 2010 after his family decided a U. S. high school would help him win a spot at a good U. S. college.
2010年,他们家决定入读美国高中将有助于他进入一所好的美国大学,于是他来到了这里。
They were rescued here in Chile after surviving an almost unimaginable ordeal.
此前,他们就是在智利经历了几乎难以想象的困境之后获救。
Here in America, after all, the pursuit of happiness has the status of a foundational right, coincident, but not quite identical, with material prosperity.
毕竟在美国,追求幸福是一种基本权利,但同时这又并不与物质上的富庶完全对等。
Despite opposition, U.S. beef did go back on sale this week here in South Korea after clearing final legal loopholes, last month.
尽管遭到反对,上个月清除了最后的法律漏洞后,美国牛肉这个星期重新在韩国销售。
Sitting in the office of the Secretary of State and knowing that I’m here in this position after so many luminaries in my own country have held it, it is a very humbling experience.
我现在担任国务卿一职,深知在我之前曾有许多杰出人物担任过这个职务,我实在自叹不如。
Suggests you in here , after getting off work goes home, the first matter, is makes a moderate movement to eat meal again first, so may adjust the appetite.
在这里建议你,下班回家后第一件事,是先做点适度运动再吃饭,如此可以调整食欲。
Referee: For the first ties, you shall hand in here after the meeting, and the compositions for the following ties, please hand to the referee in the venue.
裁判长:第一场比赛的名单,会后大家在这里交,其余场次的比赛请在场馆里交给裁判长。
“I’m from Connecticut, ” said Ryan Lewis, 31, who came here after serving in the United States Army in Iraq and working as a trader of recycled metals in Toronto.
“我来自康涅狄格州。”31岁的瑞恩o刘易斯曾是一名美国大兵,在伊拉克服役过两年,现在多伦多做金属回收的生意。
" Schels agrees: "We'd come back here in the evening, after a day when we'd maybe been to a funeral and shot pictures of a dead body, and we'd sit here crying and drinking whisky and wine.
舍斯表示赞同:“在参加葬礼并拍下了死者的特写照片之后,我们回到家往往会坐着边和威士忌、葡萄酒边抹去眼角的泪水。”
The South Americans won that encounter and were again triumphant in the semi-final of last year's Confederations Cup here in Germany, albeit after a penalty shoot-out.
去年在德国的联合会杯半决赛中,阿根廷在点球大战中战胜了墨西哥队。
A girl and her mother were waiting here after shopping in the Wal-Mart. Her voice was so sweet that we could hear clearly. "Mom, let's run through the rain . "she said.
一个小女孩合乎妈妈在沃尔马买东西后也等在这里。小女孩甜美的声音让我们清晰地听到,“妈妈,让我们在雨里跑吧,”她说。
He liked to sit here in the evenings, especially after working hard all day, and let his thoughts wander.
他喜欢晚上坐在这儿,尤其是劳累一天后,他就会浮想联翩。
He completed the Blenheim triathlon last weekend in 1hr 43mins and looks to be suffering the after effects here in Montreal.
上周他完成了布伦海姆铁人三项赛,成绩是1小时43分钟,看起来在蒙特利尔这边他累坏了。
So people here say after a bath in the hot spring here, they don't feel cold walking five kilometers in winter and not hot walking five kilometers in summer.
所以人们都说在这里泡完了温泉之后呢,是冬天走十里路不冷,夏天走十里路不热。
After all, Mr Bush has in a sense been here before. In the months after September 11th, he had the support of 90 % of a broadly united country (not just 51% of a bitterly polarised one).
不管怎样,从某种意义上来说,布什早已走到了这一步。9/11事件发生后的几个月,他在这个空前团结的国家获得了90 %的支持率(而不仅仅是51%的微弱优势)。
I am not too bad! People say competition in China is fierce, but I came to know it's same fierce here after my arriving in USA.
我过的还凑合!都说国内竞争激烈,来了美国才知道竞争一样激烈呀!
In the short-term we need to get after it here in America. We need to explore our resources and we need to develop our reservoirs of domestic production.
近期,我们需要在美国尽力做到这一点,我们需要开发我们自己的能源,我们需要发展国内能源产品储备。
He is pictured here after his arrest in Palm Springs in November 2000 for possession of cocaine.
2000年11月在加州的棕榈泉,他因持有毒品而被拘捕,这就是他被捕后拍摄的“大头照”。
He is pictured here after his arrest in Palm Springs in November 2000 for possession of cocaine.
2000年11月在加州的棕榈泉,他因持有毒品而被拘捕,这就是他被捕后拍摄的“大头照”。
以下称;下文称为
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!京 东 价:
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务:
重  量:
搭配赠品:
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
Three Months in Florence
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
联系供应商
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')【图文】人教版高中英语book1Unit
3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版高中英语book1Unit
大小:1.74MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢[I‘m In Here]_Sia在线试听,I‘m In Here无损,I‘m In Here无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
I‘m In Here
I'm in here can anybody see me
我这里面,有谁看见我了吗??
Can anybody help
有人能帮忙吗?
I'm in here a prisoner of history
我在这里面,就像一个历史的罪人
Can anybody help
有谁来帮我?
Can't you hear my call
你能听到我的呼唤吗?
Are you coming to get me now