密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 关于贿赂的英语作文
关于贿赂的英语作文
作文网对关于贿赂的英语作文提供海量优质作文,作文内容以关于贿赂的英语作文为话题。体裁包含了记叙文,说明文,读后感等形式。有400字作文,600字作文,800字作文。
相关作文移动版:
英语作文,英语作文大全,英语作文范文,高中英语作文,100字,110字,120字,初中英语作文60字,70字,80字,小学英语作文,30字,40字,50字,四级英语作文120字,150字,六级英语作文150字,2...◆您现在正在阅读的国庆节小学英语作文文章内容由收集, 本站地址:,版权归原作者所有.!国庆节小学英语作文National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week....简单英语手抄报-小狮子学英语 时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。喜爱的朋友们,我们一起来欣赏英语手抄报吧。 简单英语手抄报-小狮子学英语 小朋友...迎亚运 学英语学生英语手抄报评比活动...◆您现在正在阅读的小学英语四年级上册PEP教材中Unit 4,Part B的第三课时英语说课稿文章内容由收集, 本站地址:,版权归原作者所有.!本站将为您提供更多的精品教学资源!小学英语四年级上册PEP教材中Unit 4,Part B的第三课时英语说课稿
英语...简单英语手抄报-简单快乐学英语 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。小朋友们,现在就来欣赏小编带来的英语手抄报吧。 简单英语手抄报-简单快乐学英语 记住该记住的...五年级英语手抄报-快乐学英语 对语文学习感兴趣,就为你的语文学习奠定了最坚实的基础。无论做任何事,兴趣是最重要的。两千年前的文圣孔子就曾说过知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐之者...◆您现在正在阅读的我的英语老师My English Teacher文章内容由收集, 本站地址:,版权归原作者所有.!我的英语老师My English Teacher
In my life, Ms. Wang is the most important person to me. Her teaching skills are diverse. In clas...My English Teacher_我的英语老师英语作文80字 In my life, Ms. Wang is the most important person to me. Her teaching skills are diverse. In class, she usually uses games and posters. She works hard for us. When other teachers rest, she still keeps...My English Teacher 我的英语老师 六年级英语作文:My English Teacher 我的英语老师 Miss Pan is our English teacher. She is shorter and thinner. Shi is strict, but very funny. Miss Pan is 30 years old. She is younger than my mother. She is...◆您现在正在阅读的这就是我的英语老师(This is my English teacher)文章内容由收集, 本站地址:,版权归原作者所有.!这就是我的英语老师(This is my English teacher)
这就是我的英语老师(This is my English teacher)
  She is 2...travel Journal entry Search recommendation: the first class of school military training of substance Chinese character dictation assembly Summer vacation life Youth Olympic Games Current location: composition network grade composition travel text Sing...Sixteen, like the wind, gently over my shoulder. Experienced in the light of lamp to release the countless tired in the evening, sparks by branch of some friendship, our 16 years old, like wings over the blue sky, leaving no trace, but we still kept c...XiBiYun is one of the listed companys youngest President. A pair of beautiful eyes, women wearing green clothing, although the President is having a baby face, if put on students is also very fit, because she is only 24 years old, and looks exactly li...Today is the coldest day since the winter of wuxi, has been under the snow in the morning, I am tired on trunk behind him, leaving behind the melting snow water soak a thin sweater, did not feel how cold it was. Falling snow days, someone is going to ...英语作文大全_科学60秒:对潜意识贿赂说不_沪江英语
分类学习站点
科学60秒:对潜意识贿赂说不
编辑点评:Money can’t buy you love. It’s assumed, though, that it can buy loyalty—at least brand loyalty. But a new study shows that people with true expertise in a subject have some immunity to the sir...
Money can’t buy you love. It’s assumed, though, that it can buy loyalty—at least brand loyalty. But a new study shows that people with true expertise in a subject have some immunity to the siren song of [--1--]. The work appears in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. [Link to come.]
We worry about bias in [--2--], from the lab to the legislature. Because “gifts” from special interest groups, whether pharma companies or political action committees, could [--3--] the opinions of decision-makers.
To examine the relationship between gratuities and opinion, researchers asked 20 art experts and 20 non-experts to view a series of paintings. But first, subjects were shown the logo of a [--4--] company that would be giving them $300 for participating.
Turns out the non-experts were partial to paintings that were [--5--] the sponsor’s logo. That preference went hand in hand with the activation of a part of the brain involved in value judgment. The experts, on the other hand, showed no such bias. They switched on another part of the brain that apparently overrode the region won over by the cash.
So experts may be immune to subconscious bribery. But standard yes-men are still a dime a dozen.
【视听版科学小组荣誉出品】corporate sponsorship
all walks of life
fictitious
paired with对潜意识贿赂说不
金钱买不到真爱。不过也许它可以买到忠诚,至少是对品牌的忠诚。一项新的研究发现,在某一方面有真才实学的人们对广告赞助商的“糖衣炮弹”有一定的免疫力。这项研究发表在《美国国家科学学院院刊》上。
从实验室到立法机构,我们担心着各行各业的公正性。不论是制药公司还是政府机构,某些特殊的利益集团的“恩惠”总可以左右决策者的舆论。
为检验“小恩小惠”与舆论之间的联系,研究人员邀请20位艺术家和20位非专家观看一系列的绘画作品。但是,在观看之前研究人员向他们展示了一个虚拟公司的logo,并给他们300美金作为参与费。
结果证明这20位非专家都倾向于这些图画与赞助商的logo有关。而这种偏爱与大脑中的价值判断被同步激活。相对而言,专家们则没有这种偏爱。他们大脑中的另一区域明显战胜的金钱带来的诱惑。
所以,专家们可能对潜意识的贿赂免疫,但是那些只会点头的人仍是一抓一大把。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求大学英语作文 关于商业贿赂的 结合当今商业贿赂的现象写一篇4 6级作文
ynPN18MM91
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码法律制止贿赂英语作文
> 文章列表
法律制止贿赂英语作文
1法律制止贿赂英语作文
 There is no doubt that this cartoon vividly depicts a negative but rampant scenario in modern society: commercial bribery. Frightened by the sharp punishment sword, the man, carrying a large pile of money used as bribery①, is trying his best to escape. What is conveyed by the drawing is both realistic and thought-provoking。
 The implication of the given picture can be elaborated in terms of the decline of work-moral values and the view on money. For one thing, commercial bribery has a very damaging and destructive② effect on the whole society. Firstly, moral deficiencies as well as the humanity weakness revealed in the action of bribery③ may stain and pollute the atmosphere of professional ethics and cause others to copy. Secondly, fair competition may be threatened because bribery puts honest businessmen at a disadvantaged position. For another, the bad behavior of commercial bribery is largely driven by “profit”, showing that those people who are involved in bribery do not have a right view on money. It is true that money is indispensable④, but, there is no denying that money should be obtained and spent in a reasonable, wise and legitimate way。
 To eliminate the immoral behavior of bribery thoroughly⑤, drastic actions should be taken and severe punishment measures should be adopted. Besides, a positive mental guidance on the right attitude to money should be popularized among the public. Only in this way can we have a fair and sound social environment。
2受贿英语作文
Bribery ,a form of corruption,is an act implying money or gift given that alters the behavior of the recipient.Bribery constitutes a crime and is defined by Black's Law Dictionary as the offering ,giving ,receiving ,or soliciting of any item of value to influence the actions of an official or other person in charge of a public or legal duty .The bribe is the gift bestowed to influence the recipient's conduct.It may be any money ,good ,right in action ,property ,preferment ,privilege ,emolument ,object of value,advantage,or merely a promise or undertaking to induce or influence the action,vote,or influence of a person in an official or public capacity.
The forms that bribery take are numerous.Bribery may also take the form of a secret commission ,a profit made by an agent,in the course of his employment,without the knowledge of his principal.
3网络反腐英语作文
Corruption cases are frequently reported by news media. for example, some high ranking officials help themselves to state fund (公款) illegally. for another example, some leaders abuse power (滥用权力). what`s more, malpractice(玩忽职守,渎职), bribery (贿赂) and other corrupt behaviour do much harm. as a result, the healthy development of the economy is seriously affected.
腐败案件频频报道的新闻媒体。例如,一些高层官员的帮助自己的国家基金非法。又例如,一些领导人滥用权力。更重要的是,不当行为,贿赂和其他腐败行为做很多伤害。因此,经济的健康发展受到严重影响。
As china continues its reforms and opens wider to the outside world, anti corruption is a question of priorities. our government has realized the seriousness of corruption problems. corruption presents a dreadful threat to state interests. corruption cases seriously damage efforts to build a clean and honest government, undoubtedly dampen(泼冷水,挫伤) people`s enthusiasm(热情) and heavily affect stability(稳定).
随着中国改革开放的不断扩大对外开放,反腐败是一个优先次序的问题。我们的政府已经意识到腐败问题的严重性。腐败提出了一个可怕的国家利益构成威胁。腐败案件严重损害努力建设廉洁,勤政,无疑挫伤人民的热情和严重影响稳定。
In the future, to cement the fruits that reform has borne, an even greater effort is needed in the battle against corrupt behaviour. governments at all levels should take more effective measures to combat corruption. laws already in effect must be strictly enforced (执行). the implementation (实施) of anti corruption programs should target every part of china. anti corruption agencies should intensify crackdown (增强打击力度) on bribery, attach greater importance to the anti corruption campaign.
在未来,水泥(巩固)的改革已经证明,一个更大的努力,在打击腐败行为的斗争需要的水果。各级政府应采取更有效措施打击腐败。法律已经生效,必须严格执行。对反腐败方案实施应针对每一个中国的一部分。反腐败机构应加大打击力度的贿赂,更加重视反腐败斗争。}

我要回帖

更多关于 禁止商业贿赂 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信