打印机出现loner blockwhenexhaustedd什么意思

打印机出现故障时提示出来的loner low是什么意思_百度知道
打印机出现故障时提示出来的loner low是什么意思
我有更好的答案
粉不多了、TONER LOW
采纳率:30%
来自团队:
你用的应该是激光打印机吧,如果是的话,toner low是碳粉少的意思.不能自动打印吧?,每次都需要手动按一下才行?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
loner的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。急急急!!!!打印机出现这提示什意思?怎么解决?_百度知道
急急急!!!!打印机出现这提示什意思?怎么解决?
我有更好的答案
这个问题很常见,“维修错误5100”是墨车超时错误,墨车被卡或者墨车没有及时复位就会提示这个错误。解决方法:取出墨盒重新安装,然后重新启动电脑和打印机即可。
按照着做了,还是没用。求解!!!
还有一种可能是你的墨盒的问题看看里面是不是有异物卡了另外天冷的时候, 可能需要上点油
在哪儿给它上什么油呢?打印机有时还会发出很大的噪音是怎么回事儿呢?
弄点润滑油, 小心在打印机经常活动的地方, 以及看起来有违和感的地方, 打点油一定要小心不要污染到墨盒和硒鼓, 否则你就要换打印机了这种事情女孩纸一般是玩不来的, 最好找你男友帮忙
采纳率:81%
来自团队:
改了连供的话看下连供是否卡管了。没改的话看是否有纸在机子里或是清洁单元有问题了。长沙高桥新世界科技,专业打印机维修与销售。
菜鸟一枚,求解决方法。打印机会发出很大的噪音
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
打印机的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。  |  unleash your imagination
Poll: Would you rather read a story with a short summary or a long and detailed summary?
Would you rather read a story with a short summary or a long and detailed summary?
. Please vote for one of the choices.
Joined 06-04-13, id: 4767681, Profile Updated: 05-28-17
Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Yamada and the 7 Witches/山田くんと7人の魔女, Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers/六花の勇者, Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.My dream career is to become a plastic surgeon. If you're one, please PM me, because I'd love to have an intensive conversation with you about this topic.Your result for The Sorting Hat Test ...SquibYou scored 24% Slytherin, 24% Ravenclaw, 32% Gryffindor, and 36% Hufflepuff!Are you sure that you belong at Hogwarts? You show no defined personal characteristics and therefore no house preference. Perhaps you should seriously consider a lucrative career in dentistry or tax preparation -- or allow the Sorting Hat to redetermine your place at a later date.*CRIES*Looping links:Daughter of Evil: Servant of Evil: Regret Message: Quote:"You get what you give." Want reviews? Then give reviews."If the heroes run away, who's left to help?" -Saitama"In a fight it didn't matter if you were male or female, if you were born in poverty or royalty. In a fight... you were just two people." -Harry Potter from "Fairy Tail" by Araceil"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." - James Mattis"Don't search for Death. Death will come to you." -Blood Drama"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength but by the strength of his heart." -Zeus from Disney"First, save him. Before concerning yourself over yourself, go rescue others. Don't brandish your power for your own sake. Becoming seized by hatred for the enemy before your eyes, merely to satisfy your own selfish desires... That is the act furthest from the title of 'Hero.'" -Stain from My Hero Academia ("When a villain has to tell you how to be a hero, you know something's really wrong." -Chibi Reviews)"A complex thing is just a lot of simple things arranged together. They're either spread horizontally, so it appears vast, or they're stacked vertically, so it appears deep." -Asher Nitin, Medical doctor. Visual artist. Hybrid athlete. Lay theologian.“There's something wrong with people who seek reality in fiction. (フィクションにリアリティを求める奴のほうがどうかしていると思うが)” -Kyon“上天给予再好,也终究活不过百,给予再不好,也活不过百。有些时候,活下来,就是对自己最好的祝福。” -random person onlineDislikes:-Male Preg (I like Yaoi but not this, this is going too far, plus, it looks disgusting)-Sakura and Sasuke Bashing (meaning writing them as having only one personality -fangirl persona and traitor persona- I want character developments! They should change as the stories move forward, no one will remain the same forever, Sakura will one day grow over her love for Sasuke, and when Sasuke find out the truth about the Massacre, I believe he will change his mind and come back to Konoha.-I dislike authors who, when writing Sakura and Sasuke bashing, use words like "said the pink banshee/the pink slut/bitch" and "said the duck-butt bastard who had a stick up his ass" tho this will work if you're writing in Naruto's POV, but if it's in 3rd POV then plz don't. Even if you hate the characters, at least show some RESPECT towards them! I dislike Orochimaru, but i don't write him as "said the gay snake pedophile" or something. As for those authors who say "And that's chapter 1! See you next chapter bitches!", plz ignore everything I just said, cuz I'm sure you won't listen to me since you don't even show respect to your READERS who read your fic!-one word reviews, or something like "Awesome!" "Update quickly" "Interesting chapter, can't wait for the next" "OMG I love your excellent word choice, and your excellent transitions! Your writing style is so good, it portrayed the characters perfectly! (Blah blah blah, and didn't even mention a specific part of my fic)" I'd rather you not write, than write something like this that SHOWED me you don't care a crap about my piece of sh*t (EDIT: I can understand if you only do that once or twice, because I would sometimes leave short sentence reviews because I'm in a hurry...but most of the time I'd just wait until I'm free then leave a nice good meaningful helpful review)-God-like characters (basically Mary Sue and Gary Stu characters), except for cracks and parody-Harem ALL! (That's SICK! Really!? Adding even Tsunade in Naruto's harem!? Seriously?! Is that really necessary!? It's frickin sickening, making a old granny fall for a 12 yrs old boy ewww)-making the main OC character sound like the author him/herself... though this can be overlooked if the plot is good, like that naruto fanfiction where the mc is the sister of shikamaru... I think-Sticklers who report me FIRST then write a review telling me WHY they do that and HOW to fix the mistake, or telling me my story is against the guideline and report me, but DIDN'T tell me what part of my story is against the guideline!!will be updated oftenA poem I liked that's about the tears of a clownThis is too sad. I can't take it anymore.This poem truly revealed the thoughts of a clown.Disclaimer: The site of this poem Author: I think it's someone called SamuelVaseline on my cheek, wipe off the whiteJust me and the mirror under the small lightAnother day gone by in front of the crowdThey kept chanting my name oh so loudBut now the show’s done, I’m back in my roomVisions of when I have to be back soonThey walk away, holding on to the laughterReal story is now, the moment afterAnother day of lies, all for the showAll they see is joy, they don’t even knowThe mask is the only thing that can protect meFrom what I’m afraid that they will know and seeFunny sounds and a head of red hairOver-sized shoes and a costume with flairIt’s easier to hide, just save my prideNobody gets hurt if I just liedMaybe I can just get by just another dayWhat more harm can it do to me anyway?Another lie will keep me from the pain, the shameI’ll just keep living on playing this gameLights off, trash on the floor, only the janitors remainThey can’t even sweep away this burning painClosed door back to my sacred sanctuaryIt’s always safe for me, never scaryWig is off, nose, glove, shoesSuit remove, uncovering my bruiseI sit alone in the cold, outside noise diesMemories fill my brain as I close my eyesWhen there’s no one aroundThey’ll never see the tears of a clownThis poem reminds me of the song "Pierrot" from Vocaloid. Strongly recommand utaite 's JAP cover and 's ENG cover.New fic ideas (you can use them just gotta ask first)1) DC: How the addition of one person can change so much. (Currently suffering plot problems...MAJOR plot problems... I kept on changing the ENTIRE plot, yeah, not parts of the plot, but the entire plot...damn ole me. I'm planning for this story to be a long one, more than 100k words. Status: Chapter 1 and plot, which is gonna take a damn long time to organize TAT)2) DC: After the downfall of BO, Shinichi revealed his identity to Ran and got rejected in the worst way possible. Heart-broken, he distanced himself from everyone else. At the same time, a serial killer began murdering teenage girls in Tokyo. Can Shinichi get over his depression and help stop this killer? (Mystery/Suspense, this will probably be a long story, and each chapter will be definitely at least 5000 words. Status: half way thru ch1, word counts 2557)3) HP: What if Harry Potter is ugly? As in, grotesquely ugly. Will he still be as popular as he is in canon? (status: 5 paragraphs written out)4) Naruto: When Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kissed, they switched bodies! Now that they know that they can switch bodies by kissing, what will they do now? (status: few paragraphs written out, working on the plot)5) Naruto x Three-eyed One: In which Naruto always has a X-shaped bandage over his forehead and Sarutobi never tells him why. And one day... (status: working on plot)6) To Aru: Accelerator woke up in baby Harry's body. What will he do? Well, one thing for sure, the Dursleys won't even know what hits them.7) DC: An OC wakes up in the DC world and wants to make KaiShin come true. But when her inner psychopathic tendencies overtakes her actions...8) DC: Shinichi was framed for a crime he didn't commit. Kaito, disguised as Shinichi, went to jail for him, and in return, Shinichi will become KID and find the true culprit.9) OPM: POV of a woman who sees Saitama as a villain and dislikes him. She, along with a few selected others, were placed in a room to watch OPM. Will she change her views of Saitama after she finishes watching?10) Naruto: Sakura pissed off God. Now, she was sent back in time to live in Naruto's body, to experience his life, his pain, his loneliness. She will see it with her own eyes how she was lower than trash.Stuff copied from othersReviews! Copied from Heartless demon wolf-And here's something concerning 'REVIEWS', which I copied from 'Heartless demon wolf'-Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.3) Send an email. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think..."Why am I even here…?""What's even the point of continuing?""My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…""I'll never be a good writer...I quit."These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…fuck...I did it…"So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.So…Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfiction.net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.Copied from Elaine WeasleySanta Clause From a Scientific ViewI. There are approximately two billion children (persons under 18) in the world. However, since Santa does not visit children of Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhist religions, this reduces the workload for Christmas night to 15% of the total, or 378 million (according to the Population Reference Bureau). At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per house hold, that comes to 108 million homes, presuming that there is at least one good child in each.II. Santa has about 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical). This works out to 967.7 visits per second.This is to say that for each Christian household with a good child, Santa has around 1/1000th of a second to park the sleigh, hop out, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left for him, get back up the chimney, jump into the sleigh and get on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 108 million stops is evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false, but will accept for the purposes of our calculations), we are now talking about 0.78 a total trip of 75.5 million miles, not counting bathroom stops or breaks. This means Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second -- 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man-made vehicle, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second, and a conventional Reindeer can run (at best) 15 miles per hour.III. The payload of the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium sized Lego set (two pounds), the sleigh is carrying over 500 thousand tons, not counting Santa himself. On land, a conventional Reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that the "flying" Reindeer could pull ten times the normal amount, the job can't be done with eight or even nine of them -- Santa would need 360,000 of them. This increases the payload, not counting the weight of the sleigh, another 54,000 tons, or roughly seven times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth (the ship, not the monarch).IV. 600,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance -- this would heat up the Reindeer in the same fashion as a spacecraft re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of Reindeer would absorb 14.3 quintillion joules of energy per second each. In short, they would burst into flames almost instantaneously, exposing the Reindeer behind them and creating deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire Reindeer team would be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second, or right about the time Santa reached the fifth house on his trip. Not that it matters, however, since Santa, as a result of accelerating from a dead stop to 650 m.p.s. in .001 seconds, would be subjected to forces of 17,500 g's. A 250 pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim) would be pinned to the back of the sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force, instantly crushing his bones and organs and reducing him to a quivering blob of pink goo.V. Therefore, if Santa did exist, he's dead now.Copied from owlgirl16So You Want To Be A Death Eater: Your Guide To Everything Evil!Greetings, new follower:If you are reading this letter then you have doubtless been accepted into the select band of professional wizards known as the Death Eaters. If by some unprecedented chance you are reading this and you have not been accepted into the Death Eaters then I suggest you put down this letter and leave now, or the consequences for you will be as terrible as my lifelong study into the Dark Arts can make them.Please find enclosed a short introductory guide to Death Eating, which you must memorize and then eat, to prevent security leaks. (Due to an unfortunate fatality last week, it is now permitted to cut the guide into small pieces before swallowing).The next meeting is scheduled for midnight, 11th June, when I trust we will have the pleasure of watching your initiation ceremony. Please remember to bring a clean handsaw and enough twine. It's so distressing when people don't prepare for these events properly.Yours in infamy,Lord VoldemortSo You Want To Be A Death Eater?Welcome to this helpful guide to being a Death Eater. This leaflet should provide you with all the information you need to become a successful servant to the Dark Lord. It will if you know what's good for you. Please read every page before eating.Aims of the society:World peaceTo be evilTo conquer the worldElimination of all MugglesElimination of all MudbloodsElimination of Albus Dumbledore & the Order of the PhoenixElimination of (miscellaneous)To serve Lord Voldemort (that's me!)To create sanctuaries for endangered breeds of snakesThis statement is a lie.List of Equipment required for new Death Eaters:(Equipment marked must be obtained from Messers. Gorgon & Black Limited, outfitters to the intensely evil and terminally stylish since 12 BC. Their premises are on Knockturn Alley, but they now do mail order as well.)Long Black Robes (Casual)Long Black Robes (Smart)Short Black Robes (for summer wear)Long Black cloak (silk is preferable to velvet, as it is much more absorbent)Black mask (informal)Black mask (sequined)Black boots (Stiletto heels are no longer permitted)Black leather gloves (barbed wire ornamentation optional)WandExtra wand in case of losing first wandPlastic imitation wand in case of losing Extra wandCane (For favored members only. Unauthorized possession of a cane will result in a heavy fine. Before possessing cane, it is necessary to pass a rigorous series of tests to ascertain that your carrying-a-cane-in-a-nonchalant-yet-evil-fashion skills are up to scratch).CoffinDueling swordDisguise kit, containing: Nun's outfit, false beard, beekeeping veil, Muggle policeman's costume, etc.SawAssorted chainsHandcuffsPointy stickRecommended Reading:Curses and Counter-Curses by Professor Vindictus ViridianEvil: A Beginners Guide by Professor E. MaledictThe Illustrated Torturer's handbook by Bellatrix BlackWhat Not to Wear in the Torture Chamber by Narcissa MalfoySex, Lies, and Unforgivable Curses: The Authorised Biography of Lord Voldemort by Peter PettigrewCaring For Your New Tattoo: An Informative Guide St. Mungo's Hospital Skin DepartmentDeath Eater may also own snake or dragon or hippogriff. But only Lord Voldemort may possess a basilisk.Death Eater Rules:No Death Eater shall be a spy for Dumbledore.No Death Eater shall play the harmonica.All Death Eaters must be proficient in the Dark Arts: murder, Unforgivable Curses, yodeling, yoga etc. An annual examination will be made to make sure that all members are up to scratch.No Death Eater shall behave with integrity unless it is a genuine accident.A Death Eater must be pureblooded.No Death Eater must ever mention that the Dark Lord himself is not pureblooded.No Death Eater may kill another Death Eater without a very good reason.All Death Eaters shall answer Lord Voldemort's summons immediately. (Unless you are having a shower, in which case it is permitted to don a bath robe first.)All Death Eaters shall have vaguely sinister surnames.All Death Eaters shall overtake on the left.Frequently Asked Questions:What happens if Voldemort is displeased with me?As this is a fairly run (and currently short-staffed) organization, you will probably receive a warning. And some soul-destroying torture. A second offense and you will probably die a slow death. Options include:Being slowly eaten by a manticore.Being dissolved in a vat of basilisk venom.Gradual impalement on your own wand.Being tied to a chair and forced to watch episode after episode of The Wiggles/Blues Clues/Dora the Explorer.Death by Mandrake (according to season).The Pancake curse. (This newly developed spell will carve you into wafer-thin slices. Victims killed in this way are traditionally cooked in hot fat and served with maple syrup or lemon juice at Death Eater feasts.)Being flayed alive and used as a life-sized glove puppet at Death Eater children's parties.Avada Kedavra (if we're in a hurry/ feeling rather unimaginative).What should I do if I decide to leave the organization?Make your funeral arrangements as quickly as possible.(See above)What is the salary like?You should be in this job for the principle of the thing, not for sordid reasons. So let's just say that it's much, much better than they pay at the Ministry. There will also be opportunities for pillage, looting, theft, etc., and Christmas bonuses are guaranteed.Does the Dark Mark hurt?O this is an evil society after all. What are you, a wimp?Can the Dark Mark be removed by laser treatment?No. Only a moron would ask such a stupid question.But it can be temporarily obscured by a good-quality concealer. (Make sure it's a shade darker than your skin tone, as a lighter shade will simply draw attention to the tattoo. Pat translucent powder over the concealer to make it last longer.)Is there a retirement age for Death Eaters?You probably won't live long enough to have to deal with this problem.Can I kill personal enemies or just opponents of Voldemort?Murder is enc however, personal killings should be reserved for each individual Death Eater's free time, as obviously serving Lord Voldemort is much more important. Occasional massacre outings/ dark revels may take place as rewards for good (i.e. bad) behavior.What should I do if Voldemort is defeated at the height of his powers by a one-year-old boy?This circumstance is so unlikely that there is no point devising a protocol to deal with it.The Death Eater Anthem(To be memorised by each new recruit as soon as possible). Please note that this tune should never, never, never, never be sung to the tune of "Blackadder," an inane Muggle television program to which we are completely oblivious and never watch. Honestly.Who lurk beneath the undergrowth?When all is dim and dark?Who murder people in their bedsOr sometimes in the park?Death Eaters! Death Eaters!Our blood is pure as pure!Death Eaters! Death Eaters!We all love Voldemort!We serve the Dark Lord every day,We're always very loyalAnd if with us you don't agreeWe'll boil you in hot oil!Death Eaters! Death Eaters!We're evil as can be!Death Eaters! Death Eaters!But if we're scared we'll flee!Our curses are incredible.We're known for our MorsmordresAnd though our leader is insaneWe always follow orders.Death Eaters! Death Eaters!We're wickedness collective!Death Eaters! Death Eaters!Yet rather ineffective!Health and Safety:Being a Death Eater is naturally a dangerous job. Lord Voldemort accepts no liability for any pain/suffering/torture/impalement/loss of limbs/grievous bodily harm/disintegration/insanity/imprisonment/loss of soul/death which you may experience while in his service. No good will come of any attempts to sue him as a negligent employer. Trust us.However, in order to protect members, these safety guidelines have been developed for Death Eaters both during leisure time and on missions for the Dark Lord:Don't try to take out Harry Potter yourself. It is extremely presumptuous. Leave it to Lord Voldemort, who has much more practice.Employ masterly deceit to conceal your allegiance to the Dark Lord: e.g., if someone accuses you of being a Death Eater, laugh carelessly and say: "No, I am not a Death Eater. Would you like a cup of tea?" This Machiavellian trickery should be enough to convince them.If this does not convince your accuser, have them discreetly murdered. (Sussex and Fox Ltd, of 13, Knockturn Alley, run a very efficient assassination service and are currently offering cut-price deals for friends and associates of the Dark Lord. Present your membership card at the counter for further details.)Keep your wand on you at all times, even if you are asleep/on a hot date/in the bath/on the beach/wearing very tight-fitting leather garments (or all of these at once).Ostentatious indicators of evil, such as manic laughter/dressing entirely in black swooshy robes (Snape, this means you)/ making sinister comments/killing people should be practiced only in private.If you suspect someone of being a spy, kill them and their family at the first opportunity. If it turns out they were not a spy at all, pass it off as a light-hearted practical joke.Only eat food prepared by yourself or your faithful minions. Do not trust your spouse(s)/partner(s), no matter how pretty he/she/they may be.Similarly, do not accept drinks from anyone. This may cause offense when visiting a pub or bar but it's better than being dead. Obviously.Do not take off your mask for any reason while on a mission. If people see your face while you are conjuring the Dark Mark/ massacring etc, they may suspect that you are a Death Eater.Do not try to smoke while wearing your mask, as it is not fireproof.Never address your colleagues by name while on a mission. Survivors may recall it at a later date. For the same reason, never mention your address or telephone number to anyone you are kidnapping/raping/torturing/killing, no matter how attractive they may be. Evil relationship experts have stated that romance is unlikely to flourish under such circumstances anyway.Burn all sensitive documents. Not only will this deter spies, it is also amusing as it contributes to global warming.Set up an anti-Apparating spell round your residence (but make sure you have a Portkey handy so you're not embarrassingly trapped there if the place is attacked by Aurors).Prepare a secret hideout for yourself should your cover be blown. Failure to do this may lead to your sharing a hideout with another Death Eating family, which often results in friction over use of bathroom facilities, television, etc.Don't upset Lord Voldemort. It will only end in tears. (And multiple burns, fractured limbs, mortal torment, etc.)Obviously I have a serious Harry Potter obsession. Copy and Paste anything you'd like.Copied from Seas and ShadowsBefore you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoesPerson #1: Happiness is just around the corner!Person #2: Too bad the world is round!I'm not littering...I'm donating to the EarthThey say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.Help Eevee take over the world by postng this on your profile! Credit goes to EeveeInHeat for making this.... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR... ... .HHH ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...H;H... ... .HR;RHR.. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..RH;.;.R... ... .HRH;.;.;RHR... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..RH;.;.RH... ... ...HRHHR;;..;RH ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...H;;.RH;.R... ... ...H; RHHHHR;;.RH ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...R;.;.RH;.H... ... ... .HRHHHHHR;.;.R. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...H;.RHR;.R... ... ... ...HRHHHHHHR;.H... ... ... ... ... ... R.;.;.HH;.H... ... ... ... .HRHHHHHHR;.R. ... HH..RH ... H;.RHR;.R... ... ... ... ...HRHHHHHHR;.R.HR;.;R;.;.RH;.;.HR.;.H... ... ... .R ... .HR; RHHHHHR;.R;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;R;R;.;R... ... .R .H ... ...HHR; R; H;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;H... ...R . .H ... ... .HHR; R;.;.;.;.;.;.R;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.HR... .H . . .H ... ... ... ;.HHHR.;.;.;.RH;R.;.;.;.;.;.H.;R...H . . . .R ... ... ... ... .HR.;.;.R;, R.;.;.;.;.;..R RH..R. . . . . H... ... ... ... .HR.;.;.HH, H.;.;.;.;.;.H, RH.H . . . . . .R.. ... ... ... .HR; .;.HHHH.;.;.;.;.;.HHRHH. . . . . . . . H... ... ... .HR; .;.RHHR.;.;.;.;.;.RHR.;RH. . . . . . . .;.RH... ... ...R.;.R.;.;.R.;.;.;.RH,;.;.;.;.;.HH. . . . . . .;.;.;.;.H. ... ... .R;.R;.;.;.;.R.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.RH. . . . . . .;.;.;.;.;.H... ... .HR;.R; ;.;.;.RHHR.;.;.;.RH;.;. . . .;.;.;.;.;.;.;.H ...H ;.;RHR;.R ;.;.;.;.;.;.RHHRH ;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.RHR ;.;. HRHR.;.R.;R.;.RH . . . . RH ;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.H ;.;.;. . . .RHHHHHHHR ;. . . . . .RHR.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.H ;.;. . . . . . ;.;.;.;.;.;. . . H;. . . . H..R.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.RH ;.;. . . . . ;.;.;.;.;.;. . . . .R;. . . .H..HR.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.HR ;.;. . . . . ;.;.;. . . . . . . . .H;.;.;.R..RH.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.RHHR ;.;. . R ;.;. . . . . . . . ;. . .R;.R... RHR ;.;.;.;.;.;.HHRHR ;. . .H ;.;. . . . . . . . .; . HRH... RHRHRH ;.;.;.HR.;.RH;.;.RHR ;.;. . . . . . . RH;.;R... ...RHRHRHRHHR.;.R; RHHRHR ;.;.;.;. .R .HR;.;.;H... ... ... RHRHRHHR.;.RHR.R.R...RH;.;.;.;.;.HR;.;.;.;H... ... ... ... ...RHHR.;.R.;HHHR.R.R.HRHHHRHH;.;R;.R... ... ... ... ... ...HR.;.RH ... HHR.;.R; . H ... ... HH;.RH... ... ... ... ... ...HR.;.RH ... HHR.;.R . .H... ... ..RHR... ... ... ... ... ...RHR.RH ... RHHR.;.R . HR... ... ... ... ... ... ..RHHR ... ...RHR.;.R . .H... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .R.RHHHR
(79)Manager of:
Community:
General: All CategoriesStaff of:
Anime/Manga
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!}

我要回帖

更多关于 blockwhenexhausted 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信