404页面错误-出国留学网
高能预警!!!
此页面已掉入深坑
攻城狮正紧急抢修中...10雅思G类小作文写作预测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
10雅思G类小作文写作预测
&& /10雅思G类小作文写作预测
下面为大家整理和推荐的是关于日/10日两次雅思G类小作文写作预测的内容。这份雅思G类小作文写作预测的题目数量不是很多,有18道,包括了最近一段时间常见的雅思写作题目,大家一起来看看详细内容吧。
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
作文补充材料
作文常用过渡词语1.文章及段落起始的过渡词语: 1)to begin with, to start with “首先” ●To begin with, I’d like to express my gratitude to those who have helped me. ●To begin with, smoking should be banned in pub
lic areas. 2)generally speaking, in general “总体上讲” ●Generally speaking, those who have knowledge are more capable than those without knowledge. ●Generally speaking, the more you practice, the more skillfully you can write in English. 3)first of all, “第一” , “首先” ● First of all, doing exercise every day is of the utmost importance in keeping fit. ●First of all, many people in remote areas still live in poverty. 4)in the first place, “首先” ● In the first place, she can read at the rate of 100 words a minute ● In the first place, agriculture needs to be developed quickly to feed the world population. 2. 文章及段落结尾常用的过渡词语 1) therefore, thus, “因此” ●Therefore, it takes longer time and more energy to communicate in written English than in oral English. ●Thus, taking morning exercises regularly may reduce the chances of getting sick. 2) in conclusion, “最后” ●In conclusion, the international agreement should be made to prevent the world from the war. ●In conclusion, universities should give larger amount of money to libraries. 3)in brief, in a nutshell, in short, in summary, “简言之” ●In brief, birth control is of vital importance in China. ●In a nutshell, we should develop a good habit of study. 4)to sum up, to conclude, to summarize “总而言之” ●To sum up, out of sight, out of mind. ●To sum up, equality continues to be the goal of the world women. 5)in a word, on the whole “总之” ●In a word, country life is more beneficial than city life ●In a word, exceptional children are different in some significant ways from others of the same age. 注:要避免在这些短语之前用“So”! 3.常见的表示先后次序的过渡词语 常见的表示先后次序的过渡语有: first, “第一”; second, “第二”; next, “其次”、“然后” ; eventually, “最后”, “最 终”; since then, “自此之后”; afterward, “以后”、“随后”; meanwhile, “同时”; therefore, “因而”; immediately,“立 刻”。 ●Meanwhile, the better skills and knowledge children possess, the more opportunities they will be ensured. ●Afterward, they began to examine more closely the working of human mind. ●The investment environme therefore, joint ventures boost in this country. ●Since then, the Olympics turned out to be an instrument of peace and freedom for small nations. ●Finally, the country must not go through the war again. For one thing, for another thing / in the first place, in the second place / on one hand, on the other hand 4. 常见的表示因果关系的过渡词语 常见的表示因果关系的过渡词语有: accordingly, “于是”; for this reason, “由这个原因”; as a result, “由……结 果……”in this way, “这样”; consequently, “结果”、“因此” ; so, “所以”; due to, “由于……”; therefore, “因而”; because of, “因为” ; thus, “这样”。 ●The computer cost a lot of money, accordingly, it should perform perfectly. ●It rained, for this reason, the game was cancelled. ●As a result of his good performance in the college, he was given an excellent job. ●Due to the change, a visit to the factory has been cancelled. ●The government was unwilling to risk a conflict with that country, and consequently, promised to sign the treaty. 5.常用表示比较和对比的过渡词 常见表示比较和对比的过渡词有:in contrast with, “与之相比”; similarly, “同样”; whereas, “然而”; on the contrary, “相反”; different from ..., “与……不同”; likewise, “同样”; equally important, “同样重要”; on the other hand, “另一方面”。 ●Plenty of food must be pa similarly, warm clothes will also be needed. ●I, on the contrary, envy you because you can choose your work. ●The annual death rate in U.S. is 11 per 1000, whereas that of Latin America is 23 per 1000. ●In contrast with your belief that we shall fail, I know we shall succeed. ●Different from Jane,Mary is interested in maths. 6.常用表示举例的过渡词 常见表示举例的过渡词有:a case in point, “恰当的例子”;for example, “举例”;namely (等于“that is”)“即, 这就是说”;for instance, “举例”;to illustrate, “举例”;according to… “根据…”。 ●The means of production, namely, factories, mines and land should be improved. ●A lot of people here, like Tom for example, would rather stay at home watching TV ●A case in point is the water control project along the Yangtze River. 7. 有关描写图表的过渡词语 1)During this time, “在此期间” ● During the period, the low number of students suggested the low attendance. ● During this time, more women took various jobs. 2)Apart from..., “除了……之外” ● Apart from the figures, the information below the table also suggests the growth of production. ● Apart from the above reasons, the company also wants to overtake its rivals by offering entertainment. 3)Compared with, “与……相比较” ● Compared with the output of last year, it has increased more than a quarter this year. ● Compared with the percentage of the base year, it jumped by 15 percent. 4) From the above table, “根据上图所示” ● From the above chart, it can be seen that changes do occur in the society. ● From the above line graph, we could draw a conclusion that visitors from Europe increased last year. 8. 常用表示强调的过渡词语 furthermore, “此外”; moreover, “而且”; besides, “此外”; in fact, “实际上”; also“且”、 “也”; indeed,“的确”; again, “另外”、 “还”; in particular, “尤其, 特别”; naturally, “自然, 必然。 还有 in addition, what’s more, beyond that。 ” ● Her intentions were good. Besides, it was pleasant to be with her. ● Naturally, he denied that he had committed the crime. ● In fact, every one needs friends both in his life and work. ● The house isn’ furthermore, it is too far from the town. ● Bicyclin moreover, it doesn’t pollute the air. 作文实用句型作文的题材通常是论述文,由起、承、转、合四部分构成。 1. 用于“起” (即文章开头)的句型: 1) 引用法:开头通过引用名人名言或有代表性的看法来引出文章要展开讨论的观点。 A proverb says, … / As the proverb says, …/ As Charles Dickens/ etc puts it,… “ Knowledge is power”. Such is the remark made by one of the great man. This view has been shared / confirmed time and again by more and more people. 2) 对立法:用于有争议性的主题,文章开头首先引出人们对要讨论的问题的不同看法,然后提出自己的看 法。 When asked about …., people’s opinions differ. When it comes to …, the vast majority of people believe that …., but others consider….differently. There is a general debate today over the issue of …. Those who criticize…. argue that….. They believe that….. But people who advocate/ favor…, on the other hand, argue that…. 3) 现象法:用于对社会现象进行剖析的文章,开头引出现象或问题,然后评论。 Now people in growing numbers are coming to understand that…. Currently, there is a widespread trend / widely-held belief that…. 4) 比较法:通过对过去与现在两种不同倾向、态度和观点的比较,引出文章要讨论的主题。 People used to think that … / It was once thought that …. But things are quite different. / But few people now share this view. It is a traditional way / practice / custom to / that ….But now the pendulum has swung to another direction / the other way. In the past few years, there has been a sudden ( dramatic / sharp / marked ) decrease ( fall / rise / increase) in ….. 2. 用于“承” (连接上一段)的句型: 1)We may quote a common example of … 2)History / Our society is filled with the examples of … 3)Among the most convincing reasons given by people for…., one should be stressed / emphasized. 4)We may blame… for …, but the phenomenon goes far deeper. 5)It is no easy task to find the reason for this complicated phenomenon, which involves several factors. 3. 用于“转” (引出不同观点/意见)的句型: 1)The advantages of B outweigh any benefit we gain from A. 2)Superior ( Good / Wonderful ) as A is, it brings problems too. For one thing, …. For another, ….. 3)They may be right about…., but they fail to take into account the fact that…. 4)Although A enjoys enormous ( much / considerable ) advantages over B, it can not compete with B in…. 5)It is true that…., but this is not to say ( it does not follow / it does not mean ) that…. 6)But things vary from place to place ( time to time / person to person ), and nothing should be taken in isolation. 7)Contrary to commonly accepted ideas, I think…. 4. 用于“合” (文章结尾)的句型: 1)结论法: 通过文章前面的讨论分析,引出文章的论点。 All the facts ( evidence / experience ) suggest (s) that…. Taking into all these factors ( From what has been discussed above / Judging from the evidence offered ), we may safely arrive at the conclusion that…. In summary / In conclusion / In a word, we should …. 2)号召法:用语呼吁行动起来,或对某一问题提请注意。 It is high time that we placed (put ) special emphasis on the improvement of …. It is high time that we put an end to this unhealthy situation ( tendency ) of …. There is little doubt (There is no denying ) that immediate attention should be paid to the problem. There is no better time to act than right now, for you will never be offered a greater chance than you are at this moment. 3)后果法:用于揭示如果所讨论的问题不能解决,将会产生什么样的后果。 If the present situation is allowed to continue, it will surely lead to ( result in ) the destruction ( heavy cost )of …. It is important that effective actions ( proper measures / steps / remedies) should be taken to prevent the tendency. 4)建议法:用于对文章所讨论的问题提出建设性的意见。 While it can’t be solved immediately / is affected by many factors / is simpler to say than to do, still there are ways. First of all, awareness of the problem is the first step toward the solution. Another method is …. Many solutions are being offered here. All of them make some sense, but none is practical ( quite satisfactory / adequate enough ). The issue should be examined in a wider context ( in a new way / depth). 5)意义法:指出所讨论的问题的重要性及其深远的意义。 We may have a long way to go before we reach the final destination. But once we are on the way, the chance to reach it is greater. Followings these methods may not guarantee the solution to the problem, but the pay-off might be worth the effort. It will benefit / help …书信常用套路1. 开头语常用表达: 1) 寒暄或关于“接到你的某月某日的信” Excuse me for not writing to you for such a long time. Your letter dated the 10th inst. (instant 本月) is at hand. I feel complimented by the kindness of your letter which arrived this morning. Words can’t express my delight of receiving your letter dated Aug. 27. 2) 点明目的,表示通知、消息。 I am writing to ask if you can do me a favor. I have the pleasure to tell you that our friend, Jim, will get married on the New Year’s Day. I am very much delighted to inform that you will get a promotion soon. 2. 结尾语常用表达: We send you our best wishes. With best regards. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please give my best regards to your family / parents All the luck in the world to you. 3. 结尾谦辞(Complementary Close) 结尾谦辞指写信人对收信人的谦辞称, 写在正文下第二、 三行处, 从信纸中间稍向右处或齐头左顶格写起, 第一字母大写,末尾加逗号。 1) 通常使用: Sincerely,(Your S S Most sincerely) Truly, (Y very truly yours) 2) 给上级、长辈、领导或公务信件用: Respectively yours, Faithfully yours, 3) 一般同事或熟人之间用: Yours ever, Your friend, 4) 写出亲属或关系非常亲密的是: With love, Love, All my love, Forever yours Yours affectionately, Your loving son / daughter 书信作文参考: 1. 请假信 A Sick Leave Dear Mr. Wang, I am an apprentice in the distribution department. I am writing to you, asking for sick leave. One month ago, I caught a flu and since then I have been feeling weak. Sometimes I even feel dizzy and cannot concentrate on my work/study. Thus I deem that I need a health check-up so that I have made an appointment with a doctor in No. 301 People’s Liberation Army, to be exact, next Monday. Therefore I cannot come and work then. I hope that you are kind enough to give me one day off. I feel sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. Sincerely yours, Li Ming 2. 邀请信 1) Dear Peter, Thank you for your letter that arrived yesterday. I’m really pleased to learn that you’re coming to our country again. Would you like to come and stay with us while you’re here? You’d be welcome to stay as long as you like. Luckily I’ll be on holiday when you’re in China, so I could show you around. Zhengzhou is an interesting and lively city. There’s quite a bit of nightlife and there are a lot of places of interest. Of course, there are plenty of shopping places. I’m really looking forward to seeing you. Please write soon and say when you can come. Sincerely yours, Li Ming 2)你叫李平,是英语系学生会主席。写一封信给王教授,请他做一个有关中国历史的报告。注意信中要 包括目的、时间、日期和地点。 Dear Professor Wang: I am writing this letter on behalf of the Student Union 代表某人 to invite you to give a lecture on Chinese history. 活动内容. As you are the most authoritative professor in China, we would be very honored if you could show up on the occasion. The speech / party / occasion will start at 2:30p.m.时间 and finish at_4:30 p.m.时间 on May 25 日期 and will be held in Lecture Hall 419 地点. Besides, if there are any other preparations we can make for you, please contact us.附加条件. If you do not have prior appointment on May 25 日期, we look forward to seeing you in Lecture Hall 419_地 点. Inform us in advance if you cannot come. Sincerely yours, Li Ping 3. 感谢信 你是王萍, 写一封信给 Jefferson 先生。 信件的内容包括: 一个月前, 1) 他邀请了你到他家过圣诞节。 2) 你 在他那里受到了热情款待。3)信件末尾写上一句你认为必要的话。 Dear Mr. Jefferson, I am writing to thank you for your kindness and hospitality I enjoyed during my stay in your place. It is very kind of you to invite me to spend my Christmas holiday in your place last month. The room you arranged for me in your house was quiet, clean and comfortable. The food was very delicious. And visits to local scenic spots were really wonderful. They have not only broadened my horizon, but also enriched my experience. By the way, if it is convenient for you, please come over and spend your Spring Festival this year in my place. Thank you very much again. Sincerely yours, Wang Ping Dear Mr. Shakespeare, I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude. I am referring to that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked off my bike by a taxi. If it had not been for your timely assistance in giving me first aid, I fear that the consequences might have been much serious. Everyone agrees that it was your quick-witted response in that emergency that has led to this satisfactory outcome. Although nowadays people in mounting numbers talk about the need to be unselfish, we see very few people practice what they preach. If there were more people like you, this world would be a much nicer place. Yours sincerely, Li Ming 4. 道歉信 1)拒绝邀请 Dear Mr. Jefferson, First of all, thank you for inviting me to attend your birthday party to be held on Jan 20, 2006. I would like to accept your warm invitation but I cannot due to an earlier appointment. Two weeks ago, I made an appointment with one of my high-school classmates. He will accompany his mother who suffers from cancer to Beijing to see a doctor. Since he is a stranger in Beijing, he asks me for help and I have consented. Anyway I feel sorry for disappointing you. However, please wait to receive my surprising gift for you by EMS on your birthday. Many Happiness returns of the day! Sincerely yours, Li Ming 2)错误行为 Dear Mr. Wang, I am a student in the Computer Science Department of our university. Two weeks ago, I borrowed a book― Practical Writing and Reading on NETEM― from our library. Unfortunately my schoolbag was stolen yesterday and the book is lost. I am writing to apologize to you. I feel terribly sorry and do know that any apology is pale and futile for the time being. Anyway, as a university student, I must be responsible for my action and intend to compensate according to the rules and regulations set up by our library. Please let me know the solution you prefer at your earliest convenience. Again, I really hope you will accept my sincere apology. I feel guilty for the inconvenience and loss I have caused. Sincerely yours, Li Ming 5. 投诉信 你是王蒙,你的邻居太吵了,你实在是受不了了。写信给公寓楼管理员。内容包括: 1)什么使你受不了 2)你受到了什么影响 3)希望他做些什么 Dear Apartment Management Officer: I am writing to complain about my neighbor Mr. Black. Mr. Black lives next door to me, and he disturbs my life. He has a party almost every day. During these parties, people are making a lot of noise. They are dancing, laughing and shouting. They often do such silly things till early morning. What’ more, when they have drunk too much, they often quarrel and fight against each other. I can’t put up with all these. I can’t sleep well at night and my kid can’t concentrate on his studies. In view of the inconvenience that this has caused, I feel that you should tell Mr. Black to stop all these things and respect others’ privacy. Looking forward to your reply. Faithfully, Wang Meng Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to express dissatisfaction regarding accommodation. I would prefer to move into a single room next semester, as I find the present sharing arrangement inconvenient. I must explain that the reason for my dissatisfaction is my roommate’s inconsiderate behavior. For one thing, his friends are con for another, he regularly holds noisy parties. To solve this problem, I hope to draw the attention of the authorities concerned. I am sure you will agree that the only solution for me is to move into a room of my own. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could find a single room for me, preferably not in the same building but as near to the college campus as possible. Yours sincerely, Li Ming Dear Sir or Madam, I am a student of _________ department of __________ University. I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about _________. I must explain the reasons for my dissatisfaction. First and foremost,________抱怨的第一个方面. Furthermore,______抱怨的第二个方面. I appreciate it very much if you could _________解决办法 , and I would like to have this matter settled by ________设定最后期限. I sincerely hope that the problem could be solved as soon as possible. Thank you for your efforts and look forward to your early reply. Yours faithfully, Li Ming 6. 祝贺信 (A Letter of Congratulation) Dear Zhang Hong, Last week, I was delighted to learn that you are admitted to the graduate school of Cambridge University. I am writing to you to express my heartfelt congratulation. Your remarkable achievement is the result of your painstaking efforts and perseverance. The word “Never say die”is your motto since our middle school days. You have been my example. You are the pride of our class. I hope that you will make great academic progress and successfully get your MS degree in Cambridge. Again, please accept my sincere congratulation. Sincerely yours, Li Ming 7. 申请信 你是张浩,一位办公室职员。有时感到乏味,很容易疲倦。你想加入一个俱乐部,改变一下这种状况,以 便闲暇时间过的更快活。写了一封信给俱乐部经理介绍你的嗜好和兴趣。 Dear Club Manager: I am writing to ask to join your club to enjoy my free time. I am a clerk. I often feel tense and become tired easily. Perhaps, I need to relax myself a bit. I hope to become a member of your club. I have many hobbies and interests. For example, I like photography, calligraphy and painting, dancing and singing. And I like going fishing, collecting stamps and raising flowers. Besides, I am good at playing Chinese chess and cards. Please write back and tell me if there are some formalities that I will have to go through. Thank you very much in advance. Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely yours, Li Ming 8. 求职信 Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to apply for the position advertised in yesterday’s China Daily. I was born in 1970 and graduated from the college with a B.A. in business. I have been handling most of the bookkeeping for the past 3 years and I trust I am qualified to fill your position. I am enclosing a brief resume of my life history as you requested. Please send any application forms that you want me to fill out and let me know if you want an interview. I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your consideration of my application. Sincerely yours, Li Ming 9. 求学信 1)自我介绍+写信目的. 2)求学的原因和强烈愿望,并询问细节. 3)表示感谢并期待回复. Dear Sir or Madam, I am a student of _________. The purpose of my letter is to reveal my willingness to study in your prestigious / famous university. I would be grateful if you could offer me an opportunity to attend your university. First of all, it is said that your university has a great reputation in the related field. I strongly believe that your university is a perfect choice for me due to the fact that you have made great achievement in the major of _______. Furthermore, your university is widely praised for its teaching staff, which will definitely /certainly / absolutely benefit my studies. I do want to further my study in your famous university and look forward to your reply as soon as possible. Yours faithfully, Li Ming
作文补充材料之经典句型 隐藏&& 英语四六级写作必背之 35 个经典句型 一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/he...小学中高年级作文补充材料_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。小学3-5年级教师辅导作文资料中高年级作文补充材料 愚公移山 愚公的儿子、孙子们一听都吓傻了,谁也不说话,...我喜欢教案补充材料_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。我喜欢我自己我喜欢看蔚蓝的天空,喜欢看碧绿的草坪,喜欢看清澈的河水, 喜欢看崩跑的野鹿??但是我更喜欢我自己―...材料作文补充(诗歌)建议: 1.现在的初中老师很少有能够品鉴诗歌的 2.字数和格式就会与评判体制有冲突 3.按照新教材的语文教材的培养目标,一般初中生所要求的作文类...2015年高考新材料作文“修补心灵的漏洞”_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2015年高考新材料作文“修补心灵的漏洞”_高中作文_高中...图表作文写作补充材料_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Subject:图标作文写作补充材料 Date: May 15, 2014 一、图表作文的篇章结构 写图表作文时, 常采用三...补充材料三外貌描述_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 补充材料三外貌描述_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。补充材料(二) ...3北征补充材料_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 3北征补充材料_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 ...漳浦一中 2013 届高考总复习作文补充资料(十一) 陈水成 选编
高考作文素材“一材多用”【友情提醒】 1.素材中出现的时间、地名、人名和主要事件要记...在线互动式文档分享平台,在这里,您可以和千万网友分享自己手中的文档,全文阅读其他用户的文档,同时,也可以利用分享文档获取的积分下载文档
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 have made 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信