哪个学校心理学专业好聘请了专业的心理医生英语

在英语国家,心理医生(Clinical Psychologist),咨询师Counselor 或精神病医生(Psychiatry) 的待遇如何? - 知乎9被浏览1186分享邀请回答23 条评论分享收藏感谢收起看心理医生 的翻译是:Psychiatrist 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
看心理医生
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
See a psychiatrist
In therapy
Psychiatrist
see psychiatrists
Looks at psychological doctor
相关内容&a为什么不回答! Why didn't reply! & ai'm nearly cumming 正在翻译,请等待...
& anationmsz nationmsz & athey can't do their work well and maybe they aren't healthy 正在翻译,请等待...
& a世界城市前几名 World city first several & a跳跃的精灵 Caper demon & acinema audio quality and performance, and must play at reference 戏院音频质量和表现,和必须演奏在参考 & aespecially when you're sick,you may spread the viruses directly to others 特别是,当您病时,您可以传播病毒直接地对其他 & a老师对这个学生说 Teacher said to this student & a突标营销 Suddenly sign marketing & a因为专注 所以专业 Because dedicated therefore specialized & airains cats and dogs 下雨猫和狗 & aAce,
Fuc, 一点,醋酸盐; Araf, Fer, Fuc, & ai so much to i严重,但返回您残暴 & a我们认为他不能在一刻钟内走完那段距离,但他却成功地做到了这一点。 We thought he cannot walk that section of distance in the quarter of an hour, but he successfully has achieved this point actually. & aSender
MT-103 Field 23 发令者: 快速MT-103领域23 & amaterial specification for modern athletic shoes is quite complex.in your opinion what shouldbe the requirment,and why 现代运动鞋的原材料明细表相当是complex.in您的看法什么shouldbe requirment和为什么 & a特优生 Special eugenics & aAmong his other duties at Thermofisher, Mr. Chenn was responsible for managing and developing the company’s distribution and warehousing systems in China. 在他的其他责任之中在Thermofisher,先生。 Chenn负责对处理和开发公司的发行和仓储系统在中国。 & a英文中的很多单词都是加上前缀后缀变化得来的 In English very many words all are add on the prefix suffix to change come & a已经修改好了。如附件。 Already revised.If appendix. & abecause i break your heart 因为我伤您的心 & a今天的考试非常难,对我而言太难了 Today test is extremely difficult, too has been as it concerns me difficult & a徐宋兴 Xu Songxing & a下午是大家的自由活动时间 In the afternoon is everybody free active time & a我会用 I can use & a以前的以前 Beforehand before & a计算机体系结构 Computer architecture & a我今天没有从家走去学校而是去了爸爸的车子 But I have not walked from the family the school to go to daddy's vehicle today & ait is always sunny and warm 天气总晴朗和温暖的 & ahow would I like 怎么会我喜欢 & aThe season begins in September and ends in November. If a team is very good, it may play another game after the season ends. The best teams play again on January 1, the first day of the New Year. Many people go to see these games and many others watch them on TV. 季节在9月和末端在11月开始。 如果队是非常好,它也许在季节末端以后演奏另一场比赛。 最佳的队在天1月1日,新年的第一再使用。 许多人去看这些比赛和许多其他观看他们在电视。 & a大家好!我是郭娟娟,今天由我来介绍。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTheir cjass Their cjass & a合砂浆蒸压灰砂加气砼砌块 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一个月会很长吗 A month can very long & a我方对三合板的需求量日益攀升,请报价为未来可观的生意准备。 We climb day by day to the glued wood demand, please quote price for the future considerable business preparation. & ayes i know
i m busy now what do you mean
what do you mean
what password for
i will talk to u tonight
今晚 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我经常和我的新朋友爬山 I frequently and my new friend climb a mountain & aAKF? rofl 我看了那个情节 & a为什么幸运儿不是我,懊恼, 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPlease try again or contact your operator if the problem persists. 请再试试,如果问题坚持,或与您的操作员联系。 & adon't be tired and you have many things to do 不要疲乏,并且您有许多事做 & aserial process must be applied from PT-trial cars 连续过程一定是应用的从PT试验汽车 & anear my home 在我的家附近 & a确保产品质量的安全 Guarantees the product quality the security & aFill in each of the blanks with a suitable preposition or adverb 用一个适当的介词或副词填装每一空白 & adivide...into Toothache & a我会坚守住我对你的爱 I can persevere me to your love & a我在大连拍了很多美丽的照片 I have made very many beautiful pictures in Dalian & a控制不了的沦陷 Could not control fell to the enemy & a出去应该带些钱 正在翻译,请等待...
& a黑丝玉足 Black silk jade foot & asensuel 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他将坚持下去 He persisted gets down & a周界安全防范 Border safe guard & a看心理医生 Looks at psychological doctor &你需要一个心理医生 的翻译是:You need a shrink 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你需要一个心理医生
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You need a psychiatrist
You need a shrink
You need a shrink
You need a psychiatrist
You need a psychological doctor
相关内容&aa colorful cloud 一朵五颜六色的云彩 & a庄家打压股市在拼命吸货 The banker hits presses the stock market to go all out to attract the goods & a需要C Needs C & a继电器是否损坏 Whether the relay does damage & aGemini and pisces 双子星座和双鱼座 & a环境管理体系认证证书 Environment management system authentication certificate & a每人都需要的东西 Each person all needs thing & a希望你幸福快乐每一天 Hopes you happily joyful every one day & abargains 交易 & athe study results were inconclusive Evans and colleagues concluded that the fall risk assessment instruments available were not generalizable 研究结果是非决定性的Evans,并且同事认为,秋天风险评估仪器可利用不generalizable & a因为那里空气非常新鲜 Because there air is extremely fresh & a教给我知识 私に知識を教える & aActive dual-pole towel rack 活跃双重杆毛巾架 & a因为我们已经发现塑料袋难分解 Because we already discovered the plastic bag difficult to decompose & a你知道河南汝州吗? You know Henan you the state? & a也许错过了就是一辈子 Perhaps has missed is for a lifetime & aarkansas 阿肯色 & a我妈妈经常在晚上洗衣服 My mother does laundry frequently in the evening & a你讲什么 You speak any & a没生气吧 Has not been angry & a博物院 Museum & aje jung 年轻人 & aInvalid Voucher Code 无效证件代码 & a所有東西 All things & ahari raya same like gong xi fa cai hari raya同样喜欢锣XI fa cai & a你不是要工作的吗,什么时候去啊 You are not must work, when goes & aShadows of nothing. 没什么的阴影。 & a好想你哦,宝贝 Good thinks you oh, treasure & awire slot 导线槽孔 & aall depend on 所有依靠 & a当出现一切阻挠。我是否该停步思考? すべての妨害が現われる時。動きのこの懸濁液が熟考するかどうか私か。 & a写故事 Writes the story & aDon't look back, will we ever see your face again 不要看,我们再看您的面孔的意志 & a还有嘴 Also has the mouth & a人类活动让环境越来越恶劣 The humanity moves lets the environment be more and more bad & aIt helps to release your leg's tension and tumefaction,improve your varicosity and segmental adiposity,and helps to rectify your legs shape 它帮助发布您的腿的紧张和tumefaction,改进您的varicosity和分装式肥胖,并且矫正您的腿的帮助塑造 & aairzooo airzooo & a不论希望多么渺茫,不论前面多么艰难,我都永远守护着你,没有你的允许我绝对不会放弃自己,如果可以我愿用我这辈子去照顾你 No matter hopes how uncertainly, no matter front is difficult, I all forever am protecting you, you have not allowed me not to be able to give up absolutely oneself, if may I be willing with my this whole life to look after you & a记得关门 Remembered closes & a曼谷 Bangkok & ayou did before? 您以前做了? & a心情一直不好,感觉很累,每天下午就在睡觉,很无聊 The mood is not good, felt very tiredly, every afternoon is sleeping, very bored & a手帕纸 Handkerchief paper & a有一次,我和妈妈去买菜我把手中的菜放在了一个人的菜上,这时他还骂我,我很生气。但我忍住了,这是让我最生气的。 Once, I and mother did grocery shopping I to place the hand in vegetable on a person's vegetable, by now he also scolded me, I is angry very much.But I have borne, this is lets me most be angry. & aVuelve cuando hayas terminado con las misiones de la banda haitiana 当您完成了以海地人的带的使命它返回 & a最近比较烦 Recently quite was bothersome & a好可惜,我不是你的女孩了 Good was a pity that, I was not your girl & aOur nurse will come at any time of observes and nurses him 我们的护士任何时候将来观察并且护理他 & athen its your fault 然后它您的缺点 & a“钉子户" “Person who stubbornly resists moving” & aWhat is a pity is
that she left 什么是哀怜是她离开 & aSAW RESON 锯谐振器 & a你需要一个心理医生 You need a psychological doctor &}

我要回帖

更多关于 心理学专业英语词典 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信