It wahands all overr

|  unleash your imagination
Follow/FavIt Was All Over
Raven lays dying in the rain. She knew Slade would cause the end of them all. She reflects about her time with the titans, where she is to go, and about 'him'...a Teen Titans oneshot story! Pairings revealed inside...
- English - Angst/Drama -
- Words: 952 - Reviews:
- Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/27/2005 - Status: Complete - id: 2457225
+  -    
Full 3/4 1/2   
Expand Tighten  
Welcome to my first posted fanfic...Since I'm, like, a GINOURMOUS Teen Titans fan, this is a TT Fanfic...its also a one-shot, so dont expect more chapters...besides, once you read, you'll see I have almost no where else to go o.o...I know its slightly depressing, but, well, the week I wrote this I was in a reaaaaally sucky mood. So this is what came of it. Either way, sad story or not, I hope you enjoy my first one-shot TT fanfic! (For all you TT fans, this is taking place before Aftershock, before Terra took Slade DOWN;) )ItWasAllOverMy mangled body lay limp on the floor. Blood ran down my face, my arms, my legs, but I didn't care. I knew it was all over by the time my head hit the hard asphalt of Fin Avenue. It was at that moment when I felt an incredible emptiness seep into my very soul. It wasn't the same as the loneliness I've always felt somewhere deep inside me. It was just such a horrific sense of pain. I wasn't sure what was happening. All I knew was that it was all over.It started off with the explosion. We were called in for a routine bank robbery attempt. But it wasn't any such thing. Slade. Somehow, I knew he would cause the end of us. I believed it one hundred percent. Yet, I never said anything. I was such a fool.He brought the nuclear bomb to the city via the black market. He hid it underneath the city, in the labyrinth of sewer systems. He knew nobody would find it, except us.We searched for hours underground until we found it. But by then, it was too late. The team had all gathered at the sight of the bomb. Just then, it went off. I couldn't remember anything about the blast. All I knew was that I was lying on Fin Avenue, and I knew it was all over.Now, memories were flying across my mind. He said he would always be there for me. We were on the rooftop. He sealed it with a kiss. "I'll never let you go. You'll always be safe." The memories were fading fast. I knew it was almost my time to go.It's hard to forget him. The way he held me when I the way his presence
the way hi the way his kiss…his kiss…My breaths were becoming weaker. My heartbeat was fading into the wind. My eyes fluttered open for a second. I saw nothing but the sky. Rain splattered into my open eyes. There was no need to close them. The pain didn't matter anymore.I only wished I could see his face once more before I would move on. Where would I go? Would I finally end up in that place all of us dream to be, the place of white clouds and harmony? Or would I end up in the other place, the one all of us dread, full of fire, anger, and pain? My first thoughts were of the second place-hell. Of course I would go there, being a half-demon child. But that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was I would never see his face again, and it was all over.The rain continued to pour down on my face. My chest burned with an indescribable pain. I felt a tear slowly creep down my cheek, scaring my shattered heart.Never again would I be able to see him, or the rest of the team. They were all dead by now. I know it. This was that fact that tore my heart to pieces that each in turn drifted away: one piece for Starfire, always there as a sun another piece for Cyborg, the big brother I yet another piece for Beast Boy, the and a final piece for Robin, the amazing leader who set an example for all of us. But that one special piece, I would hold on to forever. Him…My last memory of him filled my mind, my heart, my soul: the kiss. I could barely feel a tiny smile spread across my face. Maybe I could pass on in peace. Maybe I would see him up there, if I did end up in heaven.I'm telling you this now as I linger on the edge of life on Earth. I can see the paramedics trying to revive my lost body, to no avail. I see the miniscule smile on my face, but I doubt anybody would be able to see it. I see them covering my body, and the body of my team, in pale, white sheets drenched with rain. Don't feel sorry for me though, because I feel compelled to go up. Not down. Up. Don't feel afraid for me either, because I see him up there. His arms are wide open. I will miss that life on Earth, but I know I will finally be truly happy, up there in heaven, now that it's all over.So, what did you think? ) Reviews are such beautiful creatures. Flame if you feel like it. I dont give a potatoe When I was writing this, I was going toput Robin as that 'him' (yup. you've found a big Robin/Raven fan!)…but, so I don't offend anyone, I left it up toYOUto pick who Raven's 'him' is! It could be yourself for all I care
Favorite :
Post Review
Follow/Favorite
+ FavoriteDear Mum and Dad. It was a great idea to send me over to Britain to learn English this summer.I’ve 1 so many students from Sweden.France and other countries all over the world. The family I live w 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Dear Mum and Dad, &&& It was a great idea to send me over to Britain to learn English this summer.I’ve& 1& so many students from Sweden.France and other countries all over the world. & &&The family I live with are very nice.But they have some& 2& habits.They drink tea all 3& (at the breakfast,at the afternoon and at the bed time, &4& they eat butter with salt in it! If I go out in the evening,I often eat fish and chips.the& 5&& is wrapped up(包)in a newspaper. & &&Here on the coast,we travel by bus.I was knocked down by an old lady the 6& &day because I didn’t stand in the queue;she& 7& me over the head her handbag.English people seem very quiet and reserved usually.If we make a noise on the bus they look 8 and uncomfortable.so I was very 9& to see how violent(粗暴的)they became about queues. & &&Most English people only talk about the& 10& .They do have a lot to talk about rain,wind and sometimes fog.Also,if you ask them directions,they suddenly become very chatty and go on for hours. &&& I’d like to come back here next year to see all my friends again.Oh,yes,and to learn some British English. && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Your loving son, &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hans 1.A.caught&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.visited&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.met 2.A.polite&&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.strange&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.good 3.A.morning&&& &&&& &&&&&& B.week&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&& C.day 4.A.And&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.But&&& &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.So 5.A.meal&&& &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.food&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.supper 6.A.other&&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.very&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.next 7.A.threw&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.hit&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.took 8.A.worried&&& &&&&& &&&&&& B.interested&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.excited 9.A.sad&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.surprised &&&&&&& &&&&&& C.angry 10.A.price&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&& B.weather &&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.food
1—5&& CBCAB& &&&6—10 &&ABABB
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省南京学大教育专修学校八年级3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 【小题1】Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.【小题2】What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.【小题3】What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.【小题4】Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.【小题5】Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.
来源:2012届江苏省无锡市北塘区初三中考二模英语试卷(带解析).
题型:写作题
Tom去年来到无锡的某一学校学习。请你以Tom的名义,给远在美国的父母写一封信,介绍学校的现状并谈谈你的感受。要点如下:Tom来校已一年,他高兴地看到该校正在创建和谐校园。该校的学生热爱学习,友爱互助,师生关系融洽。大家都积极地采取行动保护环境(如:保持校园整洁,爱护花草树木,不随地乱扔废弃物等。)他希望……注意:1.&参考词汇: 建立,创建:&和谐的校园: a harmonious campus第四个要点展开适当想象,发挥2-3句。词数80字左右,信的开头结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mum and Dad, How time flies! ____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours, Tom
来源:学年江苏省泰兴市黄桥区初三中考一模英语试题(解析版)
题型:书面表达
Frank 去年来到泰中学习。在校学习期间,他对学校提倡的“创建和谐校园”活动感触颇深。请你以他的名义,给远在美国的父母写一封信,介绍学习的现状并谈谈感受。
创建和谐校园
学生之间和谐发展
学习刻苦,兴趣广泛,友爱互助……
老师学生和谐相处
学生尊敬老师;老师严格要求学生;师生关系融洽……
人与环境和谐共存
爱护花草树木,保持环境卫生,不随地乱扔废弃物……
要求:1、表达清楚、语法正确、上下文连贯。&&&&& 2、要点必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥,但不得出现真实班级、姓名等。&&&&& 3、词数:100词左右(信的开头与结尾已给出,不记入总词数)。&&&&& 4、参考词数:respect尊敬;build up建立,创建;a harmonious campus和谐校园; impress 给……留下印象Dear Mum and Dad,&&& Time flies! I’ve been here for nearlya year. I’m very pleased to find that our school is really a good one. Thestudents in our school &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年广东省初一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---Mum, I’m leaving for the party and I’m not comingback for dinner.&&&&&& &---______, dear son!&& A. Be careful &&&&&&&&&& B. Havefun&&& C. Come backearly&&&&&&& D. Don’t make trouble&
来源:2013届江苏省常州市武进区八年级第一学期期中考试英语卷
题型:其他题
首字母填空(5分)Dear Mum,&& I don’t think you understand my life. You think Ishould study a__1__ the time. I know you want me to find a good job when Ig___2___ up, but I would like to have a w___3___ time, too. You never thinkabout fun things for me to do l__4___ music, sports or art. Two days ago, when Iwas watching a football game on TV, you asked me to s___5___ and to do myhomework.. After f__6___my homework, you didn’t let me read football books or m___7___still. You said I had to go to bed early .You also said I needed at least 8hours’s____8___at night. I feel so t___8__now because I don’t have any time to relax(放松) myself. I r___10___ love you, mum,but I wish you could try not to be so hard on me. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jim&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号So, they thought it was all over.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
2011 Feb 2;2011. pii: bcr. doi: 10.1136/bcr.11..So, they thought it was all over.1, , .1Department of Respiratory Medicine, Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital, Bangor, Gwynedd, UK. AbstractNon-tubercular mycobacteriae (NTM) are ubiquitous organisms found throughout the environment including soil and water. Incidence of NTM infection or isolation is increasing both in immunocompromised as well as immunocompetent patients and may present with a spectrum of disease similar to tuberculosis. The authors report cases of two patients with a background of cancer who presented with NTM infection mimicking lung cancer. The case report is followed by review of reported cases of NTM infections which presented similarly mimicking cancer. Based on their experience and the review of literature the authors recommend that all efforts should be made to obtain tissue for histology and acid fast bacilli examination in all cases which present with lung masses, nodules, bronchiectasis, air-space shadowing or cavity formation especially over a background of structural lung disease. Such cases should be kept under close clinical and radiological follow-up, as cancer and NTM infections can coexist.PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE] Chest x-ray on admission.BMJ Case Rep. :bcr.(A,B) Chest CT scan on presentation showing cavitating lesion on left chest.BMJ Case Rep. :bcr.Chest x-ray on presentation (A) and after treatment (B).BMJ Case Rep. :bcr.Chest x-ray on presentation.BMJ Case Rep. :bcr.(A,B) CT of the chest pretreatment.BMJ Case Rep. :bcr.Chest x-ray on presentation (A) and after 4 weeks of treatment (B).BMJ Case Rep. :bcr.Publication typeMeSH termsFull Text SourcesMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .北邮作业大学英语3阶段二答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
北邮作业大学英语3阶段二答案
&&北邮作业大学英语3阶段二答案
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Access denied | www.texastribune.org used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.texastribune.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3c27fd10dd09789e-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 all over the world 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信