Children'sDay is__the isfirstloc__June

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Children`s Day is on the first of June改错有什么错误?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Children'Day is on the first day of june
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Children`s Day is on the first of June改错:Children'day is on the first day of june
Children'day is on the first day of june
Children`s on the
first of June不需要谓语
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>June the first is ____________ Day.[ ]A.ChildrenB.Childre..
June the first is ____________ Day.
A.&ChildrenB.&ChildrensC.&Childrens'D.&Children's&
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:模拟题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“June the first is ____________ Day.[ ]A.ChildrenB.Childre..”主要考查你对&&名词所有格&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
名词所有格
名词所有格:表示有生命的东西的名词及某些表示时间、距离、星球、世界、国家等无生命的东西的名词后加’s来表示所有关系,叫做名词所有格。例如:men’sroom男厕所ChairmanMao’sworks毛主席著作amile’sdistance一英里的距离astone’sthrow一步之遥themoon’slight月光但如果该名词是以-s或-es接尾,则只在该名词后加“’”来构成所有格。例如:3hours’walk三小时的路程fiveminutes’walk五分钟路程twomiles’distance两英里的距离名词所有格用法:一、’s所有格用法:1)以s结尾的复数名词直接加“ ' ” 其余加“ 's ”2)以s结尾的人名加“ ' ”或加“ 's ”例如:Have you read Robert Browning’s poems?你读过罗伯特-勃郎宁的诗吗?
二、of 所有格用法:凡不能加’s的名词,都可以与of构成短语,来表示所有关系。无生命名词的所有格也可以这么用。例如:Does anyone know the title of the novel?有谁知道这部小说的名字?There is a tall maple tree at the end of the road.在这条路的尽头有一棵高高的枫树。但有特殊情况:This is a photo of my parents.如果名词后面有一个较长定语,尽管名词表示有生命的东西,也可以用这种所有格形式。例如:Did you listen to the speech of the President Clinton over the radio?你听了克林顿总统的广播讲话了吗?They have the support of the people of the developing countries.他们得到发展中国家人民的支持。
三、双重所有格:所谓“双重所有格(double genitive)”,是指名词所有格或名词性物主代词同of构成的所有格,即“of+名词所有格”。双重所有格有以下几个特征:1)“of+名词所有格”中的名词必须表示人,不能表示事物。因此,我们可以说:a play of Shakespeare’s(莎士比亚的一个戏剧), a friend of my wife’s(我妻子的一个朋友),但却不能说a funnel of the ship’s或 a leg of a table’s,而且该名词必须是特指的,不能是泛指的。我们可以说:a friend of the doctor’s(这位医生的一个朋友),a novel of the writer’s(那位作者的一部小说),而不能说a friend of a doctor’s或 a novel of a writer’s。2)除了修饰的原因外,用双重所有格主要是由于被修饰词有排他性的限定词。如冠词、某些不定代词、指示代词、疑问代词、数词等。比如我们不能说 an our old acquaintance,而必须说an old acquaintance of ours(我们的一个老相识);不能说many their books,正确的说法是 many books of theirs(他们的许多书)。3)注意区别下列四种表达方式含义的差别:one of my brother’s friends(明确表示我兄弟有一个以上的朋友)a friend of my brother’s(暗示我兄弟有一个以上的朋友)a friend of my brother(对我兄弟有好感的人)my brother’s friend(我兄弟唯一的一个朋友或刚谈及的那一个朋友)
四、特殊所有格:若一样东西为两人共有,则后一个人名用所有格;如果不是两人共有,而是各有各的,则两个名词都用所有格,且其后名词应为复数。例如:The woman dressed in blue is Mary and Alice’s mother.那个穿蓝衣服的妇女是玛丽和爱丽丝的母亲。You should find what the difference between Mr. Smith’s and Mr.Black’s cars is.你应当发现史密斯先生与布莱克先生的汽车的不同之处。
发现相似题
与“June the first is ____________ Day.[ ]A.ChildrenB.Childre..”考查相似的试题有:
313994593726557470103110444043举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Today _____ the second of June...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Mother's&Day&and&Father's&Day&are&two&big&national&holidays&in&many&western countries.&And&it's&interesting&because&they&are&not&the&same&in&every&country.&In&England,&Mothering&Sunday&is&in&March.&In&America&and&Cermany&and&other&countries, it's&one&Sunday&in&May.&Fathfer's&Day is&in&the&middle&of&June.&&How&do&you&celebrate Mother's&Day&and&Father's&Day?&Let's&learn&something&more&about&it&from&the&following introduction.&&&& In&England,&we&call&Mother's&Day&Mothering&Sunday,&because&it's&always&on&a&Sunday.&&I&don't&really&know&the&origin&of&it&but&I&remember&that&my&mother&had&a&cup&of tea&early&in&the&morning.&And&then&we&would&go&to&church.&And&at&the&end&of&the church&service,&the&children& would&collect&a&daffodil (水仙花)&and&take&it&back&and give&ic&to&our&mother&who&would&normally&be&sitting&in&the&service&in&the&church.&And really&that's&all&we&did&to&celebrate&theday.&&&& As&Ann&said,&I&remember&taking&cups&of&tea&to&my&mother.&&The&idea&in&general&is&that the&washing-up&would&be&&perhaps&some&cooking&would&be&done&on&Mother's Day.&&We&would&try&to&relieve&her&of&all&those&jobs&to&make&it&a&special&day&for&her,&so that&whenever&she&looked&around,&there&was&something&to&eat,&something&to&drink,&or something&to&read,&orsomething&interesting&for&her&to&do.&&&& Father's&Day&is&always&in&June,&a&Sunday&in&the&middle&of&June.&&On&Father's&Day,&the idea&is&to&find&something&fun&that&the&children&could&do&with&their&father&together.&&I remember&going&to&baseball&games.&I&think&that&on&Father's&Day&it's&particularly&focused&on&doing&things&together&because&that&is&supposed&to&be&relaxing&and&fun for&Dad.1. In&_______,&Mothering&Sunday&is'in&March.A.&Germany&&&&&&&&&B.&England&&&&&&&&&&C.&America&&&&&&&&&&D.&China2. Ann&remembered&that&her&mother&_______ in&the&moming&on&Mothering&Sunday.A.&had&a&cup&of&tea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&got&up&lateC.&collected&a&daffodil&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&had&something&to&eat3. What&did&Bill&remember&doing&on&Father's&Day?A.&Doing&housework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Eating&outside.C.&Coing&to&the&church.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Watching&baseball&games.4. What's&the&text&mainly&about?A.&The&history&of&some&national&holidays.B.&The&stories&of&some&interesting&holidays.C.&How&to&celebrate&Mother's&Day&and&Father's&Day.D.&How&to&understand&Mother's&Day&and&Father's&Day.
阅读理解。There are twelve months in a year. Every month is different.&&& January is the beginning (开始) of the year. People love January because they love New Year's Day. Aprilis usually the beginning of spring. Spring comes after winter. It is warm. People love it. Families often go tohave trips. August is always very hot, but still (仍然), some people love it. Girls love it because they can wearbeautiful skirts and eat delicious ice creams. Boys love it because they can swim every day. Lucy loves Junebest, because the first day in June is Children's Day. All the children are happy on that day. They can play withtheir friends or parents. Simon's favourite month is October. We celebrate Halloween in this month too. Simonlikes to play games very much.&&& What about you? Which month do you like best?1. Which is the first month of the year?[&&&& ]A. FebruaryB. AprilC. JanuaryD. June2. What do people often do in April?[&&&& ]A. Eat an ice cream.B. Have trips.C. Swim in the river.D. Play a game.3. How do girls feel August?[&&&& ]A. They like it.B. They don't like it.C. They hate it.D. We don't know.4. Why does Lucy love June?[&&&& ]A. Because it is warm in June.B. Because it is always very hot.C. Because she likes wearing beautiful skirts.D. Because she loves playing with her friends or parents.5. Which one is right?[&&&& ]A. People enjoy playing in January.B. Boys can swim in April.C. Simon likes Halloween very much.D. New Year's Day is in December.
Father’s Day is the third Sunday in June. It is a day to thank fathers. On that day, fathers usually receive greeting gifts and cards. On the cards, children will write, “Thanks, father.” “Best wishes for Father’s Day” and so on. Father’s Day is also a day families get together at home as well as in the restaurants.Where does the idea for the holiday come from? We should thank an American. In 1909 she wrote letters to some important persons. In her letter she advised to make Father’s Day on the third Sunday in June. In June in 1910, people celebrated(庆祝)the first Father’s Day in Washington. People whose parents are dead often decorated(装饰) their graves(坟墓) with flowers on these days. These are days of family fun and creating good feelings and memories(记忆,回忆).1.When is Father’s Day?A. The second Sunday in May.B. The third Sunday in June.C. The third Saturday in June.2.On Father’s Dayusually receive gifts and cards.A. fathers
B. mothers
C. father3.Where does the idea for the holiday come from?A. China.
B. England.
C. America.4.When did the people celebrate the first Father’s Day?A. In June in 1900.
B. In July in 1910.
C. In June in 1910.5.Which sentence is not TRUE?A. On the cards, children will write “Thanks father.”B. Father’s Day is also a day students get together at school.C. In 1909 an American wrote letters to some important persons. }

我要回帖

更多关于 isbeforefirst 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信